Forum Survivor All Stars- The Sole Survivor

A place for old, unplayed, and completed games go to lie.

Re: Forum Survivor All Stars- The Final Tribal Council

Postby ZoruaLuhansk » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:57 am

Xanthophobic wrote:tbh I was considering getting vivi in for f3

Why, when Vivi seemed more likely to win in F3 than you?
Imagine a FM game that
  • was a bastard SFM but it got ran on the standard queue because the host lied to the balance team
  • 1/3 of the people (including the host) roleplaying while the other 2/3 replaced out
  • had more than 20 mod-errors, including the host flipping the wrong role during death and allowing oog communication
  • extreme amount of angleshoots from the players based on those things
  • had so much flavor the mod-team had to get involved
User avatar
ZoruaLuhansk
Civilian
Civilian
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:24 pm
Location: St. Curtis [MST]

Re: Forum Survivor All Stars- The Final Tribal Council

Postby BasicFourLife » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:58 am

Xanthophobic wrote:
Multiuniverse wrote:Lemon also gave me a list except he intentionally swapped his answer with timur's.

For the record, that was because mdb fucked up my quote, which made me use poe on timur's quote. I geniunely wanted to help you.
Chemist1422 wrote:To lemon, if you had to vote for a juror, who would it be?

Overall mvp: hidden
Deserved winner: vivi

:BlueThink:
BasicFourLife
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 1530
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:47 am
Location: UTC +2/+3 - Somewhere hidden

Re: Forum Survivor All Stars- The Final Tribal Council

Postby Multiuniverse » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:03 pm

EyeOfTheTiger wrote:Hum, I'll admit the Google elim was kinda impressive, and Hidden's I'll give credit where credit's due. the rest I really can't attribute to you, though.
from the looks of it, you did well to take advantage of the Zosteria breakdown, and i'll give you full awards for that, but you didn't actually do much to set ya apart. do you agree?

@Timur @Lemon got anything like that?


mm
Chemist1422 wrote:@Multi/lemon
What was going on behind the scenes for you after Chubby/Zori swapped tribes?


Widespread panic

Well you see we got outnumbered when that happened
So I had to convince Manatee and Lemon to vote with me or else either me or pkr gets eliminated
Thankfully I managed to convince them

Thanks parker for the gif and SuperDuper for suggesting rotational sig
User avatar
Multiuniverse
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 492
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:15 am
Location: If you know where nowhere is, look right into it. You'll spot me there.

Re: Forum Survivor All Stars- The Final Tribal Council

Postby timurtheking » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:20 pm

TheNightmareFox wrote:Here's my question
WhY am I cursed to never make merge and for early?
Whoever gives me the best answer wins the game

Because yous actually try and people who try warly are a threat?
Check out my ideas:
The Philosophers (New Faction)
Witch Change/buff
Favourite Roles: Jailor, Transporter, Veteran, Serial Killer, Consigliere, Mayor, Godfather and Witch
Disliked Roles: Framer, Arsonist, Medium and Retributionist
I prefer editing and balancing roles more than creating roles.
My Ranked Name is usually Monarchy with the demon skin who has a ghost pet.
User avatar
timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:34 am
Location: My Castle, which is on the planet Earth of course.

Re: Forum Survivor All Stars- The Final Tribal Council

Postby timurtheking » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:21 pm

ChubbyMooshroom9 wrote:i mean

@lemon @timur you two had like no game impact

i could see multi's, but not yours

I was semi- the reason that kind wolf and pkr went out due me having immunity both times in those situations
I was also one of the main heads along with N behind the marlony vote.
Check out my ideas:
The Philosophers (New Faction)
Witch Change/buff
Favourite Roles: Jailor, Transporter, Veteran, Serial Killer, Consigliere, Mayor, Godfather and Witch
Disliked Roles: Framer, Arsonist, Medium and Retributionist
I prefer editing and balancing roles more than creating roles.
My Ranked Name is usually Monarchy with the demon skin who has a ghost pet.
User avatar
timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:34 am
Location: My Castle, which is on the planet Earth of course.

Re: Forum Survivor All Stars- The Final Tribal Council

Postby Chemist1422 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:24 pm

Multiuniverse wrote:
EyeOfTheTiger wrote:Hum, I'll admit the Google elim was kinda impressive, and Hidden's I'll give credit where credit's due. the rest I really can't attribute to you, though.
from the looks of it, you did well to take advantage of the Zosteria breakdown, and i'll give you full awards for that, but you didn't actually do much to set ya apart. do you agree?

@Timur @Lemon got anything like that?


mm
Chemist1422 wrote:@Multi/lemon
What was going on behind the scenes for you after Chubby/Zori swapped tribes?


Widespread panic

Well you see we got outnumbered when that happened
So I had to convince Manatee and Lemon to vote with me or else either me or pkr gets eliminated
Thankfully I managed to convince them

:thinking:

Isn't that what I did?
Image


FM: 29-35
Last: SFM64
Highest BtM placement: 2nd (twice)
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 829
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (UTC-7)

Re: Forum Survivor All Stars- The Final Tribal Council

Postby Multiuniverse » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:45 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
Multiuniverse wrote:
EyeOfTheTiger wrote:Hum, I'll admit the Google elim was kinda impressive, and Hidden's I'll give credit where credit's due. the rest I really can't attribute to you, though.
from the looks of it, you did well to take advantage of the Zosteria breakdown, and i'll give you full awards for that, but you didn't actually do much to set ya apart. do you agree?

@Timur @Lemon got anything like that?


mm
Chemist1422 wrote:@Multi/lemon
What was going on behind the scenes for you after Chubby/Zori swapped tribes?


Widespread panic

Well you see we got outnumbered when that happened
So I had to convince Manatee and Lemon to vote with me or else either me or pkr gets eliminated
Thankfully I managed to convince them

:thinking:

Isn't that what I did?


What
What did you do?
Because I messaged Manatee and Lemon trying to convince them to vote N because N is a threat more than me and would likely vote them once me/pkr are eliminated. I think lemon replied but Manatee didn't.

Thanks parker for the gif and SuperDuper for suggesting rotational sig
User avatar
Multiuniverse
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 492
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:15 am
Location: If you know where nowhere is, look right into it. You'll spot me there.

Re: Forum Survivor All Stars- The Final Tribal Council

Postby EyeOfTheTiger » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:54 pm

timurtheking wrote:
ChubbyMooshroom9 wrote:i mean

@lemon @timur you two had like no game impact

i could see multi's, but not yours

I was semi- the reason that kind wolf and pkr went out due me having immunity both times in those situations
I was also one of the main heads along with N behind the marlony vote.

...the first vote?
yeah, no. do you really not have anything to give to us?

and by that logic, i'm responsible for pkr's elimination too. also, no.
User avatar
EyeOfTheTiger
Spy
Spy
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:11 pm
Location: nyakuza metro

Re: Forum Survivor All Stars- The Final Tribal Council

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:55 pm

timurtheking wrote:
ChubbyMooshroom9 wrote:i mean

@lemon @timur you two had like no game impact

i could see multi's, but not yours

I was semi- the reason that kind wolf and pkr went out due me having immunity both times in those situations
I was also one of the main heads along with N behind the marlony vote.

Real shit right here boys
Image

me in vldr tbh
User avatar
ChubbyMooshroom9
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 1479
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:31 pm
Location: Memory Lane

Re: Forum Survivor All Stars- The Final Tribal Council

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:43 pm

EyeOfTheTiger wrote:
timurtheking wrote:
ChubbyMooshroom9 wrote:i mean

@lemon @timur you two had like no game impact

i could see multi's, but not yours

I was semi- the reason that kind wolf and pkr went out due me having immunity both times in those situations
I was also one of the main heads along with N behind the marlony vote.

...the first vote?
yeah, no. do you really not have anything to give to us?

and by that logic, i'm responsible for pkr's elimination too. also, no.

Oh told you btw
Image

me in vldr tbh
User avatar
ChubbyMooshroom9
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 1479
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:31 pm
Location: Memory Lane

Re: Forum Survivor All Stars- The Final Tribal Council

Postby timurtheking » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:04 pm

EyeOfTheTiger wrote:
timurtheking wrote:
ChubbyMooshroom9 wrote:i mean

@lemon @timur you two had like no game impact

i could see multi's, but not yours

I was semi- the reason that kind wolf and pkr went out due me having immunity both times in those situations
I was also one of the main heads along with N behind the marlony vote.

...the first vote?
yeah, no. do you really not have anything to give to us?

and by that logic, i'm responsible for pkr's elimination too. also, no.

You are mainly responsible for his elimination actually

The marlony vote was the second vote :P
Check out my ideas:
The Philosophers (New Faction)
Witch Change/buff
Favourite Roles: Jailor, Transporter, Veteran, Serial Killer, Consigliere, Mayor, Godfather and Witch
Disliked Roles: Framer, Arsonist, Medium and Retributionist
I prefer editing and balancing roles more than creating roles.
My Ranked Name is usually Monarchy with the demon skin who has a ghost pet.
User avatar
timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:34 am
Location: My Castle, which is on the planet Earth of course.

Re: Forum Survivor All Stars- The Final Tribal Council

Postby ZoruaLuhansk » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:08 pm

Take Two:

@Pantheon
Where did you get the CTP's you did (if any)?
How much did you try for ones that you didn't get? Was it a result bad timezones, or apathy, or something else?
Imagine a FM game that
  • was a bastard SFM but it got ran on the standard queue because the host lied to the balance team
  • 1/3 of the people (including the host) roleplaying while the other 2/3 replaced out
  • had more than 20 mod-errors, including the host flipping the wrong role during death and allowing oog communication
  • extreme amount of angleshoots from the players based on those things
  • had so much flavor the mod-team had to get involved
User avatar
ZoruaLuhansk
Civilian
Civilian
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:24 pm
Location: St. Curtis [MST]

Re: Forum Survivor All Stars- The Final Tribal Council

Postby ManateeDude » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:57 pm

timurtheking wrote:
ManateeDude wrote:Ok, why shouldn't I vote for the other two finalists?

Aimed at all

Lemon’s tactic was just to be quiet and have 1 proper ally to speak with. And was mostly unoticed all game.
Multi didnt do much outplaying apart from coming back into the game via tiebreak stuff and Wining the f4 challenge. Also he was in the mega alliance for a good amount of time, just chilling


What woukd you say was wrong with lemons tactic?
User avatar
ManateeDude
Medium
Medium
 
Posts: 153
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:46 pm
Location: Flying

Re: Forum Survivor All Stars- The Final Tribal Council

Postby mdb1023 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:11 pm

Alright, it is time to shift the discussion to the Outplay portion.

How did each finalist do with challenges, twists, and idols? Did they win any challenges or have any idols? Does the use of an idol or lack thereof affect how well they played the game? How did they manage other player's immunity wins, idols and advantages? How did they use this game's twists to their advantage?
You may still discuss/ respond to points made by jurors prior to this as well.

This phase ends at Spoiler: 2019-01-30 04:30:00

Finalists, I NEED you to send me your closing speech BEFORE this deadline. I simply do not have time to wait for you to do this.

Additionally, a reminder to the jurors that you MAY NOT vote until FTC has concluded.
Image

Join the Forum Survivor Discord Server!

Forum Survivor "Wall of Winners:" Spoiler: Image
User avatar
mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer
 
Posts: 2168
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:45 pm
Location: At work, rehearsal, or finishing whatever I pushed off to the last minute this time.

Re: Forum Survivor All Stars- The Final Tribal Council

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:41 pm

i mean

do i have to pretend anything any of them say will change my mind? i think the last phase was decisive enough

tehy can try(feel free to) but cmon
Image

me in vldr tbh
User avatar
ChubbyMooshroom9
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 1479
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:31 pm
Location: Memory Lane

Re: Forum Survivor All Stars- The Final Tribal Council

Postby mdb1023 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:37 am

ChubbyMooshroom9 wrote:i mean

do i have to pretend anything any of them say will change my mind? i think the last phase was decisive enough

tehy can try(feel free to) but cmon

Because that's how the game works so shut up and play play the game.
Image

Join the Forum Survivor Discord Server!

Forum Survivor "Wall of Winners:" Spoiler: Image
User avatar
mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer
 
Posts: 2168
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:45 pm
Location: At work, rehearsal, or finishing whatever I pushed off to the last minute this time.

Re: Forum Survivor All Stars- The Final Tribal Council

Postby timurtheking » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:42 am

ZoruaLuhansk wrote:Take Two:

@Pantheon
Where did you get the CTP's you did (if any)?
How much did you try for ones that you didn't get? Was it a result bad timezones, or apathy, or something else?

1) pandoras box
2) i tried but rng mostly screwed me
Check out my ideas:
The Philosophers (New Faction)
Witch Change/buff
Favourite Roles: Jailor, Transporter, Veteran, Serial Killer, Consigliere, Mayor, Godfather and Witch
Disliked Roles: Framer, Arsonist, Medium and Retributionist
I prefer editing and balancing roles more than creating roles.
My Ranked Name is usually Monarchy with the demon skin who has a ghost pet.
User avatar
timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:34 am
Location: My Castle, which is on the planet Earth of course.

Re: Forum Survivor All Stars- The Final Tribal Council

Postby EyeOfTheTiger » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:43 am

ZoruaLuhansk wrote:Take Two:

@Pantheon
Where did you get the CTP's you did (if any)?
How much did you try for ones that you didn't get? Was it a result bad timezones, or apathy, or something else?

If anyone else got more than one aside from me, I'll be floored.
User avatar
EyeOfTheTiger
Spy
Spy
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:11 pm
Location: nyakuza metro

Re: Forum Survivor All Stars- The Final Tribal Council

Postby Xanthophobic » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:00 am

EyeOfTheTiger wrote:
Xanthophobic wrote:
timurtheking wrote:
Multiuniverse wrote:
ManateeDude wrote:Ok, why shouldn't I vote for the other two finalists?

Aimed at all


Because I carried timur and lemon to F3
I am clearly the most deserving winner

If we wanted to we could of eliminated you instead of vivi or vucub

tbh I was considering getting vivi in for f3

Excuse me, what the fuck.

How did you guys set up the eliminations to be in this position? (Highly aimed at Multi, but any of you can answer if you want.)
If I hear one mention of Timur; however, you're quite frankly dead to me. The only person who was effective at stopping my admittedly psychopathic rages against Timur is Google.

I wasn't given the opportunity to, I couldn't do much since I didn't have the chance to be in the loop.
TheNightmareFox wrote:Here's my question
WhY am I cursed to never make merge and for early?
Whoever gives me the best answer wins the game

Meme answer: The hosts rigged it
Honest answer: Probably because you usually don't have any great ties
ChubbyMooshroom9 wrote:i mean

@lemon @timur you two had like no game impact

i could see multi's, but not yours

That's because I only cared about survival
ChubbyMooshroom9 wrote:
ChubbyMooshroom9 wrote:i mean

@lemon @timur you two had like no game impact

i could see multi's, but not yours

to clarify in case mdb says im "not involved enough"

why should i vote for either of you when it seems multi did all the dirty work and you just sat back and relaxed

Relaxed my ass
EyeOfTheTiger wrote:Hum, I'll admit the Google elim was kinda impressive, and Hidden's I'll give credit where credit's due. the rest I really can't attribute to you, though.
from the looks of it, you did well to take advantage of the Zosteria breakdown, and i'll give you full awards for that, but you didn't actually do much to set ya apart. do you agree?

@Timur @Lemon got anything like that?

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... 239193.png
Chemist1422 wrote:@Multi/lemon
What was going on behind the scenes for you after Chubby/Zori swapped tribes?

Everything went to shit
ZoruaLuhansk wrote:
Xanthophobic wrote:tbh I was considering getting vivi in for f3

Why, when Vivi seemed more likely to win in F3 than you?

Because she deserves to win more than anyone else
ZoruaLuhansk wrote:Take Two:

@Pantheon
Where did you get the CTP's you did (if any)?
How much did you try for ones that you didn't get? Was it a result bad timezones, or apathy, or something else?

RNG fucked me in the ass
Also for the outplay thing
Contributed quite alot in ep3/ep4
Me and hidden decided to give hidden immunity for ep14
I also tried to prevent vucub from getting immunity for f4 I guess
ur autism fills me with hope
User avatar
Xanthophobic
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:32 pm
Location: #shitpost-land

Re: Forum Survivor All Stars- The Final Tribal Council

Postby Multiuniverse » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:54 am

ZoruaLuhansk wrote:Take Two:

@Pantheon
Where did you get the CTP's you did (if any)?
How much did you try for ones that you didn't get? Was it a result bad timezones, or apathy, or something else?


I didn't get any CTPs
I think the only 2 timed I tried to get CTP is the Auction (I thought the message in a bottle was a CTP) and the Pandora Box

For the auction its just incorrect prediction
And pandora box was pure rng (I also got disadvantage from it which is ;-;)

Thanks parker for the gif and SuperDuper for suggesting rotational sig
User avatar
Multiuniverse
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 492
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:15 am
Location: If you know where nowhere is, look right into it. You'll spot me there.

Re: Forum Survivor All Stars- The Final Tribal Council

Postby Chemist1422 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:34 am

Which challenge performance are you most proud of?
Image


FM: 29-35
Last: SFM64
Highest BtM placement: 2nd (twice)
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 829
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (UTC-7)

Re: Forum Survivor All Stars- The Final Tribal Council

Postby Multiuniverse » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:45 am

Chemist1422 wrote:Which challenge performance are you most proud of?


Final challenge

Thanks parker for the gif and SuperDuper for suggesting rotational sig
User avatar
Multiuniverse
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 492
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:15 am
Location: If you know where nowhere is, look right into it. You'll spot me there.

Re: Forum Survivor All Stars- The Final Tribal Council

Postby Xanthophobic » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:55 am

Chemist1422 wrote:Which challenge performance are you most proud of?

The 3 S' one
ur autism fills me with hope
User avatar
Xanthophobic
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:32 pm
Location: #shitpost-land

Re: Forum Survivor All Stars- The Final Tribal Council

Postby PokemonKidRyan » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:31 am

Were you guys trying to eliminate threats in challenges more or people with strong alliances? Why that?
My personality:
Spoiler: Image

My alts were EdwardMidford and TsuchiyaTenaka. I apologise profusely for being bad and hiding behind them. I ask for forgiveness but know that won't be a simple feat. Please stop bringing up my past, as I'm striving towards a new future. I just sometimes struggle to show that I truly want said change.
User avatar
PokemonKidRyan
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
 
Posts: 169
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:47 am
Location: The Cave (Secret location)

Re: Forum Survivor All Stars- The Final Tribal Council

Postby Xanthophobic » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:38 am

PokemonKidRyan wrote:Were you guys trying to eliminate threats in challenges more or people with strong alliances? Why that?

The former. Simply because there are wayyy too much threats.
ur autism fills me with hope
User avatar
Xanthophobic
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:32 pm
Location: #shitpost-land

PreviousNext

Return to Completed/Abandoned Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests