The Journey (5/6) Day 2: Good Old Quick Fights

A place for old, unplayed, and completed games go to lie.

Re: The Journey (5/6) Day 2: Good Old Quick Fights

Postby Cenvil2 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:11 pm

"It's alright I dont want to harm you."
*steps closer to Tyler*
"yeah, I figured out that much. Why you think I said everyone what I said? I dont want to make sacrifices if they are not needed."
Cenvil2
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner

Postby BRVR » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:54 pm

Cenvil2 wrote:"It's alright I dont want to harm you."
*steps closer to Tyler*
"yeah, I figured out that much. Why you think I said everyone what I said? I dont want to make sacrifices if they are not needed."

Tyler smiles and winks. "Mac might not be one for human contact." Then he steps closer and pulls out a rose which he holds out to you. "But I love the attention!" Mac coughs a bit and points next to him and Tyler reluctantly steps back. "Sorry, Tyler's a bit-" "Friendly!" "Too friendly if you ask me-" "What!? You're one to talk! You got that big one over there to listen to us!-" "That's different!-" "Not in my books! You ain't a single bit less 'Friendly' than I am!" Tyler thinks about that for a second. "Okay you got a point. You'd probably slap somebody who looks at you with interest."
You notice they're not much at telling lies. You haven't seen a single thing that shows they've got harmful intent.
Tyler
Health: 150/150
Hope: 50/50
Trait: Great minds think alike-Speaks nearly simultaneously with Mac. Being next to Mac makes it so he never loses hope.
Secondary Trait: 'Friendly'-Doesn't mind getting personal with anybody as long as they don't show disgust towards them. Probably easy to make friends with.
Mac
Health: 60/60
Hope: 10/10
Trait: Great minds think alike-Speaks nearly simultaneously with Tyler. Being next to Tyler makes it so he never loses hope.
Secondary Trait: Troubled Past-Doesn't appreciate anybody touching them in any way shape or form without permission. Really hard to become friends with.
Tyler puts on his signature smile. "Anyways, whats up with you guys? Got some intel on ya from the leader himself. Told us our mole turned traitor. Course I never intended to kill ya. If I really wanted to-" "You'd be dead now-" "Right! Except..." Tyler walks around you slowly, his grin getting bigger and bigger. "Mac, don't think i'd be able to take them if I had a bear on my side!" He looks at you dreamily before shaking his head. "Right! Keep a clear head. Anyways, like I said. You guys on a mission or something? Never got much info. Jordan didn't trust us. Said this would confirm we're on his side."
THE GREAT KIJAH IS BACK AND IS HERE TO STAY!
I AM OPEN TO MAKING NEW FRIENDS TO FILL THE VOID IN MY HEART OF SADNESS!
BRVR
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Cenvil2 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:01 am

(Whoops. I wanted to see the bullet, I already confused the two of them. Well it happened.)

"become a Traitor? Its a strong assumption. I would rather say she felt in love. I can keep the hope and fight for food, but I cannot command the feelings of the people. Is it not nice to see something warm even in this bloody hell situation?"
*takes the rose from Tylor and standing still while he walks around*
"I don't doubt that. But killing me would mean I cannot offer you shelter or food, and the others who see you kill me definetly would not give you the same offer as me and most of them are not so pacifist than me."
*put away the rose and smiling at Tyler*
"Right now we are heading towards a place where there is none of these undeads yet. I cannot promise you anything more just our company on the Journey."
Cenvil2

Postby BRVR » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:18 am

Cenvil2 wrote:(Whoops. I wanted to see the bullet, I already confused the two of them. Well it happened.)

"become a Traitor? Its a strong assumption. I would rather say she felt in love. I can keep the hope and fight for food, but I cannot command the feelings of the people. Is it not nice to see something warm even in this bloody hell situation?"
*takes the rose from Tylor and standing still while he walks around*
"I don't doubt that. But killing me would mean I cannot offer you shelter or food, and the others who see you kill me definetly would not give you the same offer as me and most of them are not so pacifist than me."
*put away the rose and smiling at Tyler*
"Right now we are heading towards a place where there is none of these undeads yet. I cannot promise you anything more just our company on the Journey."

Tyler's face turns into one of shock. "Place without these... Things running around?-" "Yeah, you offering that to us-" "You should be asking us to beg for it!" Tyler stands next to Mac and looks at you. "So, you guys will take us with you?-" "We can shoot-" "-And scavenge other areas without worries from Bandits!-" "According to a Bandit Sniper-" "Trevor's in charge now-" "And we're good friends."
BRVR
Survivor
Survivor

Postby BRVR » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:04 am

bump
BRVR
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Jalandh » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:35 am

(When the most active person leaves the thread)
Use your full power. Take out your soul weapon, and do your best. Otherwise...

You'll die.
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby BRVR » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:37 am

Jalandh wrote:(When the most active person leaves the thread)

You can control the Brawler. you healed him which made it so he can do stuff now
BRVR
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Jalandh » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:56 am

(This is the color I will be using for the BRawler then if noone disagrees.)

The BRawler stirs after a moment before sitting up and brushing himself off, noting the fresh bandages. "Fights all over?"

You'll die.
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby Jalandh » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:57 am

(When you find and accidentally use a color that you cant see on your own theme REEEE)

You'll die.
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby TimeToReap » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:08 am

Jalandh wrote:(When you find and accidentally use a color that you cant see on your own theme REEEE)

(Oof)
if you are wondering where i have gone check my website

Locking myself out of this account now *dab*
TimeToReap
Doctor
Doctor

Postby BRVR » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:11 am

Jalandh wrote:(This is the color I will be using for the BRawler then if noone disagrees.)

The BRawler stirs after a moment before sitting up and brushing himself off, noting the fresh bandages. "Fights all over?"

Pierce looks at the Brawler in shock. "You're still alive!?" Tyler and Mac both look at each other and smile. "Took a straight hit from Hulk!-" "He's a fighter-" "I really want to be with them Mac!"
BRVR
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Jalandh » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:14 am

BRVR wrote:
Jalandh wrote:(This is the color I will be using for the BRawler then if noone disagrees.)

Pierce looks at the Brawler in shock. "You're still alive!?" Tyler and Mac both look at each other and smile. "Took a straight hit from Hulk!-" "He's a fighter-" "I really want to be with them Mac!"

"Yeah im sti-Wait why are you not shooting at any of us?" The Brawler looks around, confused at the lack of gunfire going off

You'll die.
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby BRVR » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:16 am

Jalandh wrote:
BRVR wrote:

"Yeah im sti-Wait why are you not shooting at any of us?" The Brawler looks around, confused at the lack of gunfire going off

Pierce smiles. "I'm on your side. Those bandits however-" He points to Tyler and Mac, "Claim that they are traitors and never intended to hurt us." Tyler nods with Mac. "Yeah-" "We'd never harm you guys intentionally-" "Not if you attack us first-" "In this case we attacked first. Sorry!"
BRVR
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Jalandh » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:22 am

BRVR wrote:
Jalandh wrote:
BRVR wrote:

Pierce smiles. "I'm on your side. Those bandits however-" He points to Tyler and Mac, "Claim that they are traitors and never intended to hurt us." Tyler nods with Mac. "Yeah-" "We'd never harm you guys intentionally-" "Not if you attack us first-" "In this case we attacked first. Sorry!"

Turns and raises an eyebrow at the leader "Well, if they say your good then your good with me. That bein said, either of you know how those bandits tamed and controlled the zombies?

You'll die.
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby BRVR » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:28 am

Jalandh wrote:
BRVR wrote:
Jalandh wrote:
BRVR wrote:

Turns and raises an eyebrow at the leader "Well, if they say your good then your good with me. That bein said, either of you know how those bandits tamed and controlled the zombies?

Tyler eagerly nods and it looks as if he's about to start jumping up and down. "Yes!-" "no-" Yes!" "no-" "YES!" They go on with Tyler continuously saying yes and Mac with a stoic face saying no. "Please?" "...Fine." Tyler turns to the Brawler and smiles. "It was Mac! I don't know how he does it! He's magic or something! He somehow can control the zombies after a few minutes of being close to them! Well more like they don't hurt people he doesn't want them to. He can't really control them I don't think. It's more like he can tell them who to ignore? I dunno he doesn't tell me anything about it. There's just bandits Trevor helped train into being able to handle tamed zombies. That big one over there is a type we designated Hulking Mass. Course I had to call it Hulk!"
BRVR
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Jalandh » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:44 am

BRVR wrote:
Jalandh wrote:
BRVR wrote:
Jalandh wrote:
BRVR wrote:

Tyler eagerly nods and it looks as if he's about to start jumping up and down. "Yes!-" "no-" Yes!" "no-" "YES!" They go on with Tyler continuously saying yes and Mac with a stoic face saying no. "Please?" "...Fine." Tyler turns to the Brawler and smiles. "It was Mac! I don't know how he does it! He's magic or something! He somehow can control the zombies after a few minutes of being close to them! Well more like they don't hurt people he doesn't want them to. He can't really control them I don't think. It's more like he can tell them who to ignore? I dunno he doesn't tell me anything about it. There's just bandits Trevor helped train into being able to handle tamed zombies. That big one over there is a type we designated Hulking Mass. Course I had to call it Hulk!"

"You can..train others to handle tamed zombies? I can definitely see a use in that."

You'll die.
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby BRVR » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:46 am

Jalandh wrote:
BRVR wrote:
Jalandh wrote:
BRVR wrote:
Jalandh wrote:
BRVR wrote:

"You can..train others to handle tamed zombies? I can definitely see a use in that."

Tyler smiles nervously. "Eh... You see, the bandits who are trained to handle zombies well-" "They go insane. Even then, only Trevor knows how to train them. Even if I knew how. I don't think i'd risk letting somebody in your group going insane. Only way i'd risk it is if you already had an insane person."
The Leader detects no lies.
BRVR
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Cenvil2 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:38 am

(they are bandits. They still can have the liar trait)
Leader:
Well...
We have someone who is not completly normal.
Also I want to know if you can teach even him.
Someone should call Zed to these two if he is still alive.
Anyway. Did we lose anyone in the combat?
Cenvil2

Postby BRVR » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:59 am

Cenvil2 wrote:(they are bandits. They still can have the liar trait)
Leader:
Well...
We have someone who is not completly normal.
Also I want to know if you can teach even him.
Someone should call Zed to these two if he is still alive.
Anyway. Did we lose anyone in the combat?

Pierce shrugs. "From what I know, nobody inside was hurt." Tyler looks at you. "Zed? Is he already insane? That might work. He's got a cool name! But remember, only Trevor knows how. I mean maybe Mac can try to teach him. Would ya?" Tyler turns to Mac who still has a stoic face. He shrugs. "Sure." Tyler turns back and smiles. "There ya have it. If Zed is already insane or can handle lots of trauma then you got yourself a zombie handler! Course he's useless unless Mac is with ya. I'd be fine if you guys didn't take me, but Mac would be a great survivor to have on your side. He's experienced in fighting and he can help you tame zombies!" Mac looks as if he's going to say something before Tyler quickly turns to him "What do you say buddy?" Mac looks confused for a bit. "...I'll. I'll join them."
BRVR
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Jalandh » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:00 am

La bump

You'll die.
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby Cenvil2 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:57 pm

*nods at Mac*
"So.
If no one else does, I go inside looking for Zed."
Cenvil2

Postby BRVR » Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:47 am

Cenvil2 wrote:*nods at Mac*
"So.
If no one else does, I go inside looking for Zed."

You go inside the house and see everybody is in perfect shape. Nobody's been hurt besides the Brawler. You ask where zed is and everybody doesn't know. You look in one of the corners and see him gnawing on an arm. Mid bite he looks at you from the corner of his eye. "Hi. Don't want others to see me eating. Might freak them out." He smiles but it's more terrifying than anything as there's chunks of flesh stuck in some parts of his teeth. "Were you looking for me? If not everybody's just in the main room besides Marzia. Dunno where she went." With that he goes back to eating the flesh in front of you. He's been eating for a while as it's almost gone and there's mostly just bone.
BRVR
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Bluedetroyer » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:27 pm

I own 3 dogs and 3 cats.
hello

Behind the Mask Record

1-1

Spoiler: BtM: School Trouble - Loner (Deceiver) - guesses DP8 - Chef (poisoner) win
IDDY BtM - Pesant - Pesant (me) win

Bluedetroyer
Witch
Witch

Postby BRVR » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:54 pm

Anybody can do anything by the way within reason
BRVR
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Jalandh » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:24 pm

(doot doot)

You'll die.
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

PreviousNext

Return to Completed/Abandoned Games