Forum Trials (4/6) (Trial Two H.B. Multiuniverse)

A place for old, unplayed, and completed games go to lie.

Re: Forum Trials (4/6) (Trial Two H.B. Multiuniverse)

Postby greenrabbit7 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:21 am

(ok I should be able to do today.)
greenrabbit7
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby greenrabbit7 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:05 pm

(Typing it now.)
greenrabbit7
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby greenrabbit7 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:29 pm

"First off, I would like to discuss my client's profession. Now. A bullet was found that was owned by my client, SuperWeegee. He also, however, had a hunting liscense. So, clearly, this gun was legally owned; he had every means to purchase it. Of course, it was found in the crime scene itself. But I'd like to point out something else; my client was robbed two days before the trial. This piece of evidence is extremely important to my case. As we know, from numerous accounts, secago was spotted outside of his cell. Both on the tape, and two witness testimonies from BRVR and her clones. So. It is very likely that segaco DID, in fact, leave his cell. After all, those three accounts can't all be wrong, can they? Video footage and everything? But what's more interesting to me, is that segaco was talking to a hooded man. He was dressed in the same hood, in fact, as the man in the video. We know that obviously my client illegally exchanged things with this man. We ALSO know that my client exchanged a note to his lover, and that my client bought illegal firearms and bullets from the black market. What does this all mean? Simple."

"In this order of events. Segaco left his prison cell, likely before he was put in his main cell; a carrier cell, if you would. After leaving his cell, he contacted this hooded man. I suspect that, after this, segaco told the man to kidnap his lover. Two days from the trial, my client was indeed robbed. Robbed... In full view of a camera!"

She slammed her hands down on the desk, her eyes burning with a flame of determination and desire. "But oh! What do I mean you ask?" She laughed. "Well, lets look to that piece of evidence that segaco sealed his own grave with! Judge, play the tape again. As you can see, Superweegee is seen trading things with a man, who looks exactly like the person segaco was just talking to. One of these was that note, the other the illegal weapons and firearms he had purchased earlier. Why did superweegee have a warehouse with many empty bags but only a simple bullet? Simple; he had to rent it out to this man! Now you may be wondering. Where am I going with this? There is no definitive proof that segaco even disucssed this with the man at all, only proof that he was talking to the man? INCORRECT AGAIN, MY FREIND" She slammed down the tape recorder, almost breaking it. When it was replayed, it was much more hazy, but still understandable.

"RIGHT HERE! Segaco CLEARLY tells him to give the signal! Now then. There's no proof of what was said, but it is highly unlikely that segaco would just tell some random stranger, that he did not even KNOW would shoot up the place in the first place, would do this! Where did he talk about this, you ask?! RIGHT BEFORE THE TRIAL! IN THE GUARD ROOM!"

"The reason the footage was tampered with is the simple fact that segaco altered the footage! It is an undeniable fact that, in all circumstances where segaco is shown not leaving his cell, there is a long period of time of which the video freezes! This is because it has been edited out; segaco has been talking to the guard, disguised in a hood! The witness testimony?! Hah! Far too much "er" and "um" for it to even be slightly recognizeable. But that's the thing! If segaco did get that, it is perfectly reasonable he would tell his freind NOT to say that he was, in fact, the person who organized the shooting! IN CONCLUSION."

"Segaco talked to the guard before two weeks before the trial. They kidnapped superweegee's girlfreind. Superweegee bought guns and ammo from the black market, and proceeded to allow them into his warehouse. Superweegee had a constant association with the guard, and they forged numerous video files to make them seem less suspicious in their deeds! And at last?! He hired him to shoot up the courtroom if he lost, but made a mistake! The shooter is the guard, and SEGACO HIRED HIM!!"
She slammed one hand on the podium and pointed at segaco.
"GUILTY! GUILTY, I SAY! Besides, what, my client bought all of that ammunition when he had the ability to buy guns normally?! Oh! And the illegal substances? It's simple! The terrorists planted them in his house after they were done, or it was before he gave them to the terrorists in the first place! It's a shame I brought up okages. He had nothing to do with this case."

She smiled, crossing her arms over eachother. "What now, segaco? Are you gonna magic your way out of this one?"
greenrabbit7
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Gasocea » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:51 pm

(And with thursday i meant tomorrow :eyes:)
Segaco#3884
Gasocea

Postby greenrabbit7 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:35 pm

Gasocea wrote:(And with thursday i meant tomorrow :eyes:)

(You got me all excited you jerk.)
greenrabbit7
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby greenrabbit7 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:36 pm

(Gasocea, use music)
greenrabbit7
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Gasocea » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:29 pm

"I see you've made your case... I will address your points when I am done with mine."

The wizard searches through the papers untidily spread across his desk. He quickly makes a pile with them, and soon the table is not a mess anymore.

"So let's see..." the prosecutor grabs the paper on top of the pile, "I will begin by stating the events we all know, as a re-cap if you'd like to call it that."

"A terrorist group attacked the court during the trial for the murder of BRVR. Minutes after the defendant was declared innocent, the terrorists used their weapons to shoot into the court in order to murder... and they were sadly able to accomplish their objective," Segaco sighs, but keeps on talking, "but there is something about the incident that is of extreme importance, as it is key to proving someone's innocence: Every single person present during the trial was shot one or two times, which is understandable if we take into account it was a terrorist attack, seemingly done to murder everyone for no apparent reason. However, there is one single person out of all the others in the trial room who was not shot once or twice, no. This person received up to 12 bullet wounds, which as we can all confirm were done even when he was on the ground. I do not think I have to mention this, but this unlucky individual is none other than myself."

Segaco closes his eyes and makes a small pause as he puts the paper back on the pile. This is his last chance to prove Weegee, the one who had falsely accused him of murder, was the one who hired the terrorists. This is his last chance to also shove the guilty veredict to the defence's face, as they are now doing exactly the same thing Weegee was doing! With a gist of anger in his expression, he turns to the judge, "...It does not take a genius to understand the implications behind this fact: the terrorists had one target in mind, they were explicitly told they had to kill a certain person, which is proved by the fact someone was shot many times in what can we deduce was a way to confirm the target was one hundred percent dead. This target, of course, is none other than myself, the one shot 12 times. As a result of this deduction, we can also be sure that the others were not targets and were only caught in the crossfire... what kind of hitman or killer would shoot someone only once or twice in order to kill them? As far as killing goes, many shots are better than one or two... and killers don't really care about the amount of bullets they use... especially if they are not theirs."

The prosecutor slides one of his hands into his pocket.

"I am indeed implying that the weapons the terrorists used were not initially theirs, but rather, they were supplied by the person who hired them. It's not much of a mystery who I'm referring to since I am leading a case against them," the wizard holds onto the edge of his hat with his free hand, "As I said, the defendant, Super Weegee, hired these people and supplied them with the weapons and ammo needed to take my life. As proof, let me point out the fact that I previously presented evidence which proved Weegee illegally bought 20 fire arms and hundreds of bullets from the black market."

Segaco grabs another paper from the pile, "And if that wasn't incriminating enough, a construction worker saw the defendant carrying several heavy bags into his warehouse. When I investigated said warehouse, I did not find any bags, but I did find a single bullet on the floor. We can easily deduce the bags were filled with guns and bullets, and one bullet fell out either when the defendant put the bags there or when they were taken out," Sega takes another look at the paper, "Another thing of note is that the warehouse could only be accessed through a giant metal iron door which could only be opened with one single keycard. The defendant was in possession of this keycard when he put the bags in, so he is the only person who could access the warehouse to take the bags out... unless he gave the card away, naturally."

With his other hand, the wizard goes grab yet another paper from the pile.

"We even have video footage of the defendant exchanging things with a suspicious individual three days ago. It is very likely that this person was one of the terrorists, and the things exchanged were probably money plus the keycard, which the terrorists later used to get the weapons and soon shoot up the court," Sega goes back to the first paper, "...And from what I'm reading it also turns out that the defendant has the same type of weapon the terrorists had, in his house. I am certain at the time he thought 'Well, I have many guns... might as well keep one'. Since he is a gun fanatic, it would not be a surprise at all."

"Finally, to top it all..." the prosecutor points where Weegee is standing, "We have a witness testimony from one of the terrorist in which they admit the defendant supplied them with the weapons and told them to shoot up the court! And with this, we have a very clear view of the events that occurred before the trial, which culminated on the death of everyone in court..."

Segaco closes his eyes and thinks on what he's going to say for a second. Not even a minute goes by before he's ready. The order of events... it is time for the end, time to put the final nail in Weegee's, and also that attorney's, coffin!

"This horrendous tale started several days ago, when BRVR was murdered in his own house. For a reason I shall speak of later, the defendant got in contact with a group of terrorists and hired them to specifically target one person: me. Weegee told them their payment would be money and weapons to pull off the deed, and since the terrorists could later use those weapons for their own benefit, they obviously agreed to go through with the defendant's plan. The first thing Weegee did once they accepted was go to the black market and buy several guns and ammo. Had he bought them the legal way, it would have taken months for him to get his hands on them... especially because we are talking about 40 guns here, he wouldn't be allowed to buy so many guns in a short span of time. Now in possession of the guns and ammo, he put them in bags and carried them to his private warehouse, being seen by a construction worker on his way there. The defendant used his key card to drop everything inside, and later in the day he met up with one of the terrorist. In that park we saw in the video, he gave them the card to access the warehouse and get the guns, and they soon parted ways, never to meet again. In the day of the trial, when the trial ended with the prosecutor Weegee losing, he gave the terrorists a thumbs up which was the signal for the terrorists to shoot me... only to be caught in the crossfire along with everyone else."

The prosecutor put on his thinking pose, bringing his hand to his chin, "I honestly do not know what your motive is, Weegee... but if I had to guess. I would say the answer lies in your actions before the trial: I am certain you knew I was innocent, and since you were one hundred percent sure you would not get out of that trial victorious, you planned to take me down along with your career. You were known for never losing a trial, were you not? It is only natural you would want to kill whoever caused your downfall. Quitting the case was not an option, as that would be admitting defeat."

"But hey, at least I will now be able to show everyone on earth a miracle: the miracle of how I survived getting shot twelve times! Now, let us not waste any more time. I will proceed to tackle the defense's claims."

greenrabbit7 wrote:"First off, I would like to discuss my client's profession. Now. A bullet was found that was owned by my client, SuperWeegee. He also, however, had a hunting liscense. So, clearly, this gun was legally owned; he had every means to purchase it. Of course, it was found in the crime scene itself. But I'd like to point out something else; my client was robbed two days before the trial. This piece of evidence is extremely important to my case. As we know, from numerous accounts, secago was spotted outside of his cell. Both on the tape, and two witness testimonies from BRVR and her clones. So. It is very likely that segaco DID, in fact, leave his cell. After all, those three accounts can't all be wrong, can they? Video footage and everything? But what's more interesting to me, is that segaco was talking to a hooded man. He was dressed in the same hood, in fact, as the man in the video. We know that obviously my client illegally exchanged things with this man. We ALSO know that my client exchanged a note to his lover, and that my client bought illegal firearms and bullets from the black market. What does this all mean? Simple."

"In this order of events. Segaco left his prison cell, likely before he was put in his main cell; a carrier cell, if you would. After leaving his cell, he contacted this hooded man. I suspect that, after this, segaco told the man to kidnap his lover. Two days from the trial, my client was indeed robbed. Robbed... In full view of a camera!"

The wizard waves his hand in front of his face, as if shaking off what the attorney said, "I will get to the me leaving my cell in a bit, but for now I believe there is something you are lying about here. You have no proof I ever talked to a hooded man. All you have is a recording of myself speaking with my assistant so I could do a magic trick once the trial was over. That is all you got, do not go spitting out lies. Lies cause damage which cannot be easily repaired... for example, you claiming your client is innocent is a giant lie which may cost my life, you know...?"

greenrabbit7 wrote:"The reason the footage was tampered with is the simple fact that segaco altered the footage! It is an undeniable fact that, in all circumstances where segaco is shown not leaving his cell, there is a long period of time of which the video freezes! This is because it has been edited out; segaco has been talking to the guard, disguised in a hood! The witness testimony?! Hah! Far too much "er" and "um" for it to even be slightly recognizeable. But that's the thing! If segaco did get that, it is perfectly reasonable he would tell his freind NOT to say that he was, in fact, the person who organized the shooting! IN CONCLUSION."

"Segaco talked to the guard before two weeks before the trial. They kidnapped superweegee's girlfreind. Superweegee bought guns and ammo from the black market, and proceeded to allow them into his warehouse. Superweegee had a constant association with the guard, and they forged numerous video files to make them seem less suspicious in their deeds! And at last?! He hired him to shoot up the courtroom if he lost, but made a mistake! The shooter is the guard, and SEGACO HIRED HIM!!"

"An interesting theory, but you are forgetting the fact that I couldn't have left that cell through the door like you claim. At all. Let me help you remember: The video footage of my cell's hallway I showed earlier had the time and date it was recorded, so the hour, minute and second timer would have been stopped and anyone would have noticed had it been freezed. The sound never cut off at any point either, so the video having been freezed up isn't in the realm of possibilities. Now, as for who BRVR saw and who the person in your video tape... I'm certain it was my twin brother, Okages. He should look exactly like me, so it wouldn't have been a surprise for anyone to confuse him as myself."

"...And that is all. Anything to say to the great wizard's arguments, Bella?"
Segaco#3884
Gasocea

Postby Gasocea » Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:25 pm

(musicing is hard)
Segaco#3884
Gasocea

Postby greenrabbit7 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:40 pm

She smiled. "...Yes. I do."

(TO BE CONTINUED IN TWO DAYS... sorry, I cant access music rn, im with family, and tomorrow im seeing a friend)
greenrabbit7
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Multiuniverse » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:46 am

((The posts were 100% worth the wait

Thanks parker for the gif and SuperDuper for suggesting rotational sig
Multiuniverse
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner

Postby ZzFifthElementzZ » Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:55 am

Still no reply from KOTR when I last messaged her ;(
(That was when I asked in this forum)
Very sad.
Spoiler:

FM Record
ZzFifthElementzZ
Doctor
Doctor

Postby greenrabbit7 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:05 am

OFUCK i forgot this existed

...sunday? ;-;
greenrabbit7
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Segaco » Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:24 am

it fine it fine *hug*
Segaco#3884
Segaco
Godfather
Godfather

Postby greenrabbit7 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:21 pm

alright, now i gotta find some music.
greenrabbit7
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby greenrabbit7 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:01 pm

(Using pheonix wright ace attourney positions for this argument)
"Now, one of your main points against my case is the fact that everyone was shot 1 or 2 times, while you were shot 12 times. However, for this I would simply like for you to look at the person I am defending. Or... superweegee. More specifically... Where he is standing. He is standing, while not in the middle of the courtroom, in the middle. Quite close to the enterance in fact, while the judge is on a raised podium, the defendant is simply standing there. Now, what dpes this have to do with the argument? Well... More on that later, I don't intend on tearing you up so soon."

"While I agree they would, yes, have wanted to make sure a certian person was dead... Why exactly does this counter my point? For, you see, it is evident they DID shoot everyone else in the courtroom at least twice. If they just wanted to shoot you, segaco, they would simply have to step forward. Step forward, aim their gun, and fire. They could simply walk away after that was done. After all, nothing more was needed. So clearly, they meant to shoot everyone; as why do anything else? Now let me ask you, segaco. Lets say you're a terrorist, shooting around two bullets for each person. Sopposing you were shot twice at first, it was two bullets in you, clockwise turn to that side, then turn around again. Most likely the additional bullet was from the turn. You were shot twice again, they turned around, and likely repeated this numerous times until everyone was dead. Heck, we don't have to soppose that; but the simple fact that there were two bullets in everyone, and not just you, proves this. So, let me ask you segaco. What were you to do? Simple; duck. Of course, you did not even NOTICE you had given the signal. You did it on a mistake, it only makes sense you would be caught in the crossfire."

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQPijJXjZ-4&t=162s [/youtube]
"My guess is originally, you had planned to duck, or to hide in front of the podium, or something along those lines, then give the signal. As you were, of course, in the most unfortunate place. The terrorists did not mean to shoot you, but it did not matter. They had been paid, no? They were just backup, in case, so they obviously would not care."

She smiled coyly. "And I think it is fairly obvious that they did not own them. Remember? You had my client buy them? We have already spoken of this, and I have evidence which PROVES you were talking to the same man in the video! Susupicious. Veery suspicious."

She stood and begun walking back and forth, hunger in her eyes. She stared at Segaco, her gaze piercing him through and through, as though she were a hyena raring to pounce and rip any semblance of mortality he had clean off, simply to put it on her plate.

"He gave the card to the men; that was what he was transporting, along with the note. The men took the bullets out, and left a single bullet there. This obviously shows what they had in them; bullets. Most likely, guns, from when my client bought them illegally due to your bribery. You prayed for an innocent verdict, so you kidnapped his girlfreind! Held her hostage, and hired people to make sure you would get that verdict! I don't know why, as you did turn out to be innocent. But it makes me sick, it does, to see someone do something like that."

"Not to mention, we have confirmed that he did buy them the guns. Yes, he had some at his house, likely because he was going to sell them. It isn't rocket science, segaco. I doubt he would give them the guns there, so likely the note, the keycard... And maybe some money, but not to buy the guns. He already did that much; he bought guns AND bullets from the black market, remember? Oh, and for that little recording..."

She smiled.

"Have you heard of a lie, segaco?"

"A testimony. Nothing more, and nothing which confirms it. Meanwhile, we have numerous testimonies, from witnesses such as BRVR, to a recording, that proves you downright associated with the very person you claimed was a terrorist in the video. Clearly, you were talking to them. And all you have to show for it, all you have at all, is a single recording? Ho-oh-oh, segaco, that is nothing. Throw it in the trash."

"You say it is a lie that you talked to him, but one of BRVR's clones has an exact testimony of you talking to him. He says you talk to a man that looks EXACTLY like him, and there is no evidence of him having a twin. Not to mention evidence of footage being tampered with AND you leaving the courtroom."

"Of course, anyone would have known it was frozen. however, if you will remember, the end is corrupted. The end, the most important part, is corrupted. If the guard was working with you, that isn't too far. While I can say Okages COULD be it, far too many things align. Do you mean to tell me your brother, Okages, not only spoke with the terrorist, but bribed a guard per BRVR's testimony AND left his carrying cell before the end? I'm afraid Okages isn't likely to have done all of those, and we do know it is someone in this room."

"Your entire final bit is right, where you tied it up. My client, as per your bribery and holding his girlfreind hostage, had given the terrorists his money and keycard. He had bought the weapons for their use, which was to be used if you lost the trial, and had to ensure you got an innocent verdict. After all, if the prosecutor sides with you, how exactly can you lose a case? You mistakenly gave the signal. You wanted EVERYONE in the courtroom dead, so you instructed them beforehand to shoot all members in the court. Once they had done that, you would hide yourself I assume. after all, a magician needs to be an escape artist; a new name, a new face, no-one would know. Hell, you could say it was magic, apprehend the terrorists, and use the same logic you did here. Not to mention..." She smiled.

"Going by your same logic..."

"Why would the terrorists shoot my client?"

"I'm sure he does not care about innocence or guilt all that much. After all, what is one case? It is certianly not worth a life. He could have a family, he had a girlfreind, he had many things going for him segaco. Are you saying my client is insane enough to throw all of that away?"

"Or are you insane enough to make the wrong hand gesture?"

"You know, magicians are good with their hands. They often do slight of hands, they often pull rabbits out of hats, ecetera. I'm suprised you, a magician, made a mistake such as this. But the facts outweigh the rest. Your turn, segaco?"

she put her hands behind her back, looked into segaco's eyes, and smiled. It was a crooked smile. An empty smile. But a terrifying one nonetheless.
greenrabbit7
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Chemist1422 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:17 pm

(why are you using chrono trigger music that's NOT the trial?)
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby greenrabbit7 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:27 pm

(Variety.)
greenrabbit7
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Gasocea » Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:26 pm

(Give me a few more days)
Segaco#3884
Gasocea

Postby Gasocea » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:24 pm

(A few moreeee)
Segaco#3884
Gasocea

Postby Chemist1422 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:34 pm

(8 days later...)
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby Multiuniverse » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:37 pm

((Sega dmed me saying they'll do it on Tuesday
((Which is today-ish

Multiuniverse

Postby Gasocea » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:43 pm

greenrabbit7 wrote:"Now, one of your main points against my case is the fact that everyone was shot 1 or 2 times, while you were shot 12 times. However, for this I would simply like for you to look at the person I am defending. Or... superweegee. More specifically... Where he is standing. He is standing, while not in the middle of the courtroom, in the middle. Quite close to the enterance in fact, while the judge is on a raised podium, the defendant is simply standing there. Now, what does this have to do with the argument? Well... More on that later, I don't intend on tearing you up so soon."

"While I agree they would, yes, have wanted to make sure a certian person was dead... Why exactly does this counter my point? For, you see, it is evident they DID shoot everyone else in the courtroom at least twice. If they just wanted to shoot you, segaco, they would simply have to step forward. Step forward, aim their gun, and fire. They could simply walk away after that was done. After all, nothing more was needed. So clearly, they meant to shoot everyone; as why do anything else? Now let me ask you, segaco. Lets say you're a terrorist, shooting around two bullets for each person. Sopposing you were shot twice at first, it was two bullets in you, clockwise turn to that side, then turn around again. Most likely the additional bullet was from the turn. You were shot twice again, they turned around, and likely repeated this numerous times until everyone was dead. Heck, we don't have to soppose that; but the simple fact that there were two bullets in everyone, and not just you, proves this. So, let me ask you segaco. What were you to do? Simple; duck. Of course, you did not even NOTICE you had given the signal. You did it on a mistake, it only makes sense you would be caught in the crossfire."

[Music play:]

"Smart as ever I see, miss Greeny Bun Bun. That's a great line of thought," the prosecutor strokes his chin, "...However, you have failed to take into account the exact thing you based your argument on, which is the place Weegee is standing at the moment, or where I was standing when I was shot if you'd like to call it that."

Segaco walks round the prosecutor table and moves to the entrance. He looks forward and is now facing Weegee at the center.

"Let's imagine I'm a terrorist and I have a gun," Sega puts his hands in a position as if he was holding an imaginary rifle, "And I enter here with my buddies and begin shooting everyone."

With swift moves, he gets closer to the center and begins shooting imaginary bullets at everyone. The imaginary shooting soon comes to a stop and ends with the prosecutor aiming his nonexistent gun at Weegee, who is staring at him with a brow raised, quite possibly wondering what the hell he is doing.

"Here is where the problem with your argument lies. Mainly because of the influence of movies, when a person is hit by a bullet they throw themselves to the floor to hold their wound, as they believe they cannot continue standing once shot. This happened with me too, of course, that's only natural. Only a maniac would just stand there and accept their death as they are shot," he throws the gun that doesn't exist some feet away and slides his hands back to his pockets, "Now, still a terrorist, imagine my objective is to shoot everyone in here and I fire in the manner you described... Would I really bother shooting the guy that is probably dead on the floor right in front of me? Of course not, he's probably dead, shooting him even more would be a waste of bullets.
"Likely what really happened here is the terrorists bursted in here and brought me down, shooting at my collapsed body several times to ensure my death. After that, they would have to shoot in everyone's direction a few times in order to make it look like their objective was to shoot up the whole court, when in reality they only had one target in mind: myself."

[Music stop]
greenrabbit7 wrote:"My guess is originally, you had planned to duck, or to hide in front of the podium, or something along those lines, then give the signal. As you were, of course, in the most unfortunate place. The terrorists did not mean to shoot you, but it did not matter. They had been paid, no? They were just backup, in case, so they obviously would not care."

She smiled coyly. "And I think it is fairly obvious that they did not own them. Remember? You had my client buy them? We have already spoken of this, and I have evidence which PROVES you were talking to the same man in the video! Susupicious. Veery suspicious."

She stood and begun walking back and forth, hunger in her eyes. She stared at Segaco, her gaze piercing him through and through, as though she were a hyena raring to pounce and rip any semblance of mortality he had clean off, simply to put it on her plate.

"He gave the card to the men; that was what he was transporting, along with the note. The men took the bullets out, and left a single bullet there. This obviously shows what they had in them; bullets. Most likely, guns, from when my client bought them illegally due to your bribery. You prayed for an innocent verdict, so you kidnapped his girlfreind! Held her hostage, and hired people to make sure you would get that verdict! I don't know why, as you did turn out to be innocent. But it makes me sick, it does, to see someone do something like that."

"It is rather rude of you to say I would ever kidnap a girl, though it soon becomes an impossibility when we are speaking of someone who may not even exist," Segaco gestures everyone to look at the big screen that somehow appeared behind him at one point while everyone was distracted, "May I remind everyone how the existence of this girlfriend came to the knowledge of everyone in the room?"

greenrabbit7 wrote:...She nodded slowly and went to the defendant, speaking in hushed whispers, eventually going back. She inhaled, clapped, rubbed her hands together, set her hands down and slowly leaned forward.

"A note. A note, that's what you wanted, right? I have that." She pulled something out of her pocket. "The defendant wrote this when he gave it away, he just gave it to me.

"Taking into account that the defendant himself said he gave the note to the hooded man, this note you presented as evidence earlier in the trial should not exist. In other words, the message in the presented note was forged, which brings me to doubt the legitimacy of the contents of said note. In even more simplier words, this supposed girlfriend could not exist, and could just be an illusion you and the defendant created in order to trick us all, all so you could bring her existence into play later on in the trial."

greenrabbit7 wrote:"Oh, and for that little recording..."

She smiled.

"Have you heard of a lie, segaco?"

"A testimony. Nothing more, and nothing which confirms it. Meanwhile, we have numerous testimonies, from witnesses such as BRVR, to a recording, that proves you downright associated with the very person you claimed was a terrorist in the video. Clearly, you were talking to them. And all you have to show for it, all you have at all, is a single recording? Ho-oh-oh, segaco, that is nothing. Throw it in the trash."

"You say it is a lie that you talked to him, but one of BRVR's clones has an exact testimony of you talking to him. He says you talk to a man that looks EXACTLY like him, and there is no evidence of him having a twin. (...)"

"I would like to remind you that a recording is just a recording: Just like you cannot read a book by its cover, you cannot know how someone looks like just by their voice. The recording was myself talking to my assistant, though there is no way to prove if it truly was them or the hooded man like you say, so I am afraid we have no other choice but to put this piece of evidence out of the table for the moment," Segaco, who was still near the center, goes back to the prosector table before continuing, "As for BRVR's claim, the person he saw being let out for fresh air was no one other than my twin brother Okages. Perhaps he is part of the terrorist group? I would not know."

greenrabbit7 wrote:"(...) Not to mention evidence of footage being tampered with AND you leaving the courtroom."

"Of course, anyone would have known it was frozen. however, if you will remember, the end is corrupted. The end, the most important part, is corrupted. If the guard was working with you, that isn't too far. While I can say Okages COULD be it, far too many things align. Do you mean to tell me your brother, Okages, not only spoke with the terrorist, but bribed a guard per BRVR's testimony AND left his carrying cell before the end? (...)"

[Music stop]

"That seems to be the only possibilty left. Okages was likely part of the terrorist group and got out in order to help shoot up the court, which would explain why BRVR later saw him talking to the hooded man... Though, what's up with these hooded people? Don't they know having hoods and wearing robes, especially in a prison, is very suspicious?"

greenrabbit7 wrote:"Your entire final bit is right, where you tied it up. My client, as per your bribery and holding his girlfreind hostage, had given the terrorists his money and keycard. He had bought the weapons for their use, which was to be used if you lost the trial, and had to ensure you got an innocent verdict. After all, if the prosecutor sides with you, how exactly can you lose a case? You mistakenly gave the signal. You wanted EVERYONE in the courtroom dead, so you instructed them beforehand to shoot all members in the court. Once they had done that, you would hide yourself I assume. after all, a magician needs to be an escape artist; a new name, a new face, no-one would know. Hell, you could say it was magic, apprehend the terrorists, and use the same logic you did here.

"The entirety of the girlfriend argument has been put in doubt, so ignore it I shall. But speaking of the rest of your theory... how crude, saying I would want my name to be dirtied with a 'he is not between the bodies, he was saved by the terrorists! So he hired the terrorists!'," the prosecutor shakes his head in disgust, "Horrible thing to label a magician such as myself as: a terrorist... but I digress. I doubt I would mistakenly give a signal that could likely end with my life knowing that if I gave it by accident I would die. Assuming what you said is true, then the signal I did would be a common one since I apparently did it 'by mistake', but if my life was on the line I would make sure not to do anything that resembled that signal until the time was due."

greenrabbit7 wrote:Not to mention..." She smiled.

"Going by your same logic..."

"Why would the terrorists shoot my client?"

"I'm sure he does not care about innocence or guilt all that much. After all, what is one case? It is certianly not worth a life. He could have a family, he had a girlfreind, he had many things going for him segaco. Are you saying my client is insane enough to throw all of that away?"

she put her hands behind her back, looked into segaco's eyes, and smiled. It was a crooked smile. An empty smile. But a terrifying one nonetheless.

"Your client has drugs among his personal possessions, does he not? It would not be a surprise if he was under the influence of those during the whole ordeal of him buying the guns and hiring the terrorists to shoot up the court."

Now finished, Segaco bows.

"Anything else you need to argue with the great wizard, Bunny? Is your client's involvement in the case not clear enough?"

[Music stop]
Segaco#3884
Gasocea

Postby Chemist1422 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:47 pm

:popcorn:
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby Multiuniverse » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:21 am

Chemist1422 wrote::popcorn:

Multiuniverse

Postby greenrabbit7 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:55 pm

(going on a trip; will write when back, sorry :( )
greenrabbit7
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

PreviousNext

Return to Completed/Abandoned Games