Forum Trials (4/6) (Trial Two H.B. Multiuniverse)

A place for old, unplayed, and completed games go to lie.

Re: Forum Trials (4/6) (Trial Two H.B. Multiuniverse)

Postby Multiuniverse » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:40 pm

Multiuniverse wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote::popcorn:

Thanks parker for the gif and SuperDuper for suggesting rotational sig
Multiuniverse
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner

Postby greenrabbit7 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:05 am

(Ok. Gonna force myself to do this today and ill probably do some shit pokemon music or w/e)
greenrabbit7
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby greenrabbit7 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:03 pm

(haha i fell alsleep and now its 9 pm so i have 3 hours to do it or else im a liar yay)
greenrabbit7
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby greenrabbit7 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:11 am

She smiled, leaning back a bit to push back a mountain of tension, a wave of it, crashing over her. This... was horrifying. She hadn't... done a REAL case before. This was her first one. And here she was, facing the man she was trying to get convicted, either a psycopath or she, herself, would look like a fraud. Fighting for her life, which not only hung by a thread but had already ended. And nothing waited for her on the other side. Yes, there was redemption and truth. Family and freedom, all of the good things, but no-one to tell her she did a good job. No-one to understand, she'd seem like a madman. Hell, she might be chained up if she survived for testing, or... she chuckled. What if she came out and was convicted for shooting up the court? Oh, the irony!

But, for all intents and purposes, let's be in the moment. Facing this man, this... either dastardly or innocent man. God. This case was a rollercoaster of emotions from start to finish, but what was I to do? Sit down and cry? I wasn't raised to be like that... but then again, neither is anyone, those who act that way were usually not... raised, to begin with.

She took in air and leaned forward again. Alright. The less you think; the less you know, the better it is. Close your eyes, and the stress will be over. The anxiety. The mayhem that is the court, but it's a calm mayhem. It's a mayhem of peace and tranquility. It is filled with lies, with hatred, and with betrayal. With shouting, even silently, even just with glances filled with knives. Ah, but that is an... overused term. Then, isn't the court overused? Couldn't this have just been settled with, "Everyone in here is dead and we can't possibly punish the victim. Go, the court is over." But no, of course, she has to do this. She has to fight for a lost cause, to...

Focus!

"Imagine you're a terrorist and you have a gun?... Your honor, can I take that as a confession?" she chuckled. "Of course, yes, people would kneel over if they were shot. But you didn't... well, particularly take into account the rate. We're dealing with numerous shooters. If you kneeled over after the first two, but were shot with six and then six again, you would be dead. And they didn't exactly think about who they were shooting. All they did was shoot, and that was it. Why would they bother shooting you twelve more times, or hell, even shooting the others in the ro... Wait a moment."

"This situation. There are numerous flaws in it. Weegee wanted to end the court if he lost, correct? Just in case he did, just... shoot everyone. But clearly, if he gave such suggestions... well, he MUST know to take cover, get a bulletproof vest under his shirt, something! Unless he did the signal on accident, too, there is no reason he shouldn't have taken cover. And another thing! Why would he do it in the first place? He would be suspect number one, surviving a court shooting that he had survived where he lost?! He'd be sent to jail for interrogation! At least with you, you would already be guilty of murder. Why not a few more? You could escape and be done with it, but Weegee was forcing himself into escape! One way, you'd exit a free and wanted man, and the other a free innocent man. But you were already a wanted man before this. Segaco wasn't, why would he ever make himself one?"

"...Oh, we're talking about reliability of evidence now are we? How exactly did you get all of those video recordings of all of those places. We aren't exactly on site... or in any situation TO get on site. Did you just have every single piece of evidence? A hunting license is something segaco would keep, a birth record is a bit... more debateable. But your evidence, well, I must ask... how did you get ANY of it?"

"See, I'd agree with you. But you have to take into account everything else; it adds up, Segaco. If there are muddy footprints leading to a cookie jar, muddy shoes owned by your son named devin, and he has a twin who has the same footsize... you have to do more then you would if you just said devin was the cookie thief. Why would the twin put devin's shoes on just for a cookie? To frame him? It's possible, but the muddy shoes can't be denied just because they and the muddy footprints are seperate pieces of evidence that add up into one whole."

"You must take into account the mud and the muddy shoes."

"...And now you're suggesting your brother is a terrorist, lovely. Segaco, what would be your brother's reasoning for joining a terrorist group who's objective is to kill you?... Then again, I soppose if you're going to accuse your brother of terrorism, it makes sense."

"How would you ever even know your life was on the line, though? You'd just assume the terrorists would... well, look. Who wouldn't. if I hired terrorists to shoot up a courtroom I would make sure they knew VERY well who they were shooting, but in both scenarios the terrorists messed up. They shot the client."

"You have to keep in mind, he bought the drugs after the video was filmed... theoretically, I soppose? But you never stated this was not the case. So, there's no reason for us to assume it wasn't. All of the evidence was made in the period of time between the trials, and there were no records of drugs in weegee's blood, which we obviously had. Clearly it was from the terrorists.

"Now, onto the fun part. Segaco, I'd like to present you with a new thing. You say it is unreasonable for them to have shot you by mistake, but then, if he was afraid he was going to lose in the first place, well... Why not shoot up the prison? See, with your case, shooting and killing weegee wouldn't work. They could just get another prosecutor. Why not shoot you, though, if they could hide it well enough? I propose this, they clearly had to shoot up the court. For weegee, it would be much more... profitable, to just kill you and not risk losing at all if he feared he would lose. And if he didn't, does he just hire terrorists for every court case?"

"Moving on to convicting your twin. That's all well and good and all, but as I said, why would he sign up to kill his own brother? He's clearly not the terrorist, unless you have some... ulterior motive for him to kill you. Even if there was a lot of money involved, I would never dream of killing my twin sister!... if um... I had one. But yes, why would he shoot you?"

"And finally, the third... albiet less important, piece of evidence. I noticed something. You have a lot of records relating to segaco in your posession, as well as a lot of audio recordings. It seems as though this was... planned, no?"
greenrabbit7
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby greenrabbit7 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:11 am

(wew

i hope it was worth the 99999999999999 year wait)
greenrabbit7
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Gasocea » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:33 pm

(I, too, shall post soon tm <: )
Segaco#3884
Gasocea

Postby KingoftheRocks » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:22 pm

(ahem)

(u better)
KingoftheRocks wrote:also of course my combat trial
would end up f***ing a fire slime and become a half reptile
and being won
by giving a slime couple relationship counseling

*click this spoiler for my sig.

Spoiler: Image

KingoftheRocks
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby Chemist1422 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:32 pm

KING!!!!!
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby Gasocea » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:33 pm

(king exists?!?!?!)
Segaco#3884
Gasocea

Postby KingoftheRocks » Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:02 am

Gasocea wrote:(king exists?!?!?!)

(you bet boi)

(better get on that reply cause I'm in fct in the process of exisiting.)
and being won

KingoftheRocks
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby Multiuniverse » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:00 am

KINGGGG
uwu

Multiuniverse

Postby greenrabbit7 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:31 pm

(KINGYOU'REBACKOHMYGOSHAREYOUOKAYKING?!)
greenrabbit7
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Gasocea » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:46 pm

(no music this time so multi doesnt kill me 4 taking too long)

greenrabbit7 wrote:"Imagine you're a terrorist and you have a gun?... Your honor, can I take that as a confession?" she chuckled. "Of course, yes, people would kneel over if they were shot. But you didn't... well, particularly take into account the rate. We're dealing with numerous shooters. If you kneeled over after the first two, but were shot with six and then six again, you would be dead. And they didn't exactly think about who they were shooting. All they did was shoot, and that was it. Why would they bother shooting you twelve more times, or hell, even shooting the others in the ro... Wait a moment."

"This situation. There are numerous flaws in it. Weegee wanted to end the court if he lost, correct? Just in case he did, just... shoot everyone. But clearly, if he gave such suggestions... well, he MUST know to take cover, get a bulletproof vest under his shirt, something! Unless he did the signal on accident, too, there is no reason he shouldn't have taken cover. And another thing! Why would he do it in the first place? He would be suspect number one, surviving a court shooting that he had survived where he lost?! He'd be sent to jail for interrogation! At least with you, you would already be guilty of murder. Why not a few more? You could escape and be done with it, but Weegee was forcing himself into escape! One way, you'd exit a free and wanted man, and the other a free innocent man. But you were already a wanted man before this. Segaco wasn't, why would he ever make himself one?"

"You have ignored the theory I proposed on Weegee's motive. For that reason, I will state it once again," the wizard coughs and begins laying out his theory, "Weegee knew he had to make me guilty during the court of BRVR's murder, yet knew I was innocent and couldn't back out for that would ruin his reputation. Knowing that, he started to consume drugs (the ones we found in his house) and fell into a state of depression. In the end, as he was thinking of giving up, he came up with a sick idea... he was going to hire terrorists and have them shoot up the court if he lost. Weegee didn't quite care about dying himself, the objective was to kill me, the cause of all his problems," Segaco points towards Weegee, "Allow me to repeat, you did not care about dying, for your reputation as a prosecutor was damaged the moment I was declared innocent! Am I not correct, Weegee? It could have gone either way, with you surviving or dying. The latter scenario occurred, and here we are."

greenrabbit7 wrote:"...Oh, we're talking about reliability of evidence now are we? How exactly did you get all of those video recordings of all of those places. We aren't exactly on site... or in any situation TO get on site. Did you just have every single piece of evidence? A hunting license is something segaco would keep, a birth record is a bit... more debateable. But your evidence, well, I must ask... how did you get ANY of it?"

"We were allowed to investigate for quite a while before this trial, it didn't take me long to find whatever I needed. Weegee, on the other hand, got himself a note that should have been long gone. Security camera feeds and interviews were quite easy to obtain, but getting your hands on a letter that should have been on the other side of the planet is not something I'd call 'doable'."

greenrabbit7 wrote:"...And now you're suggesting your brother is a terrorist, lovely. Segaco, what would be your brother's reasoning for joining a terrorist group who's objective is to kill you?... Then again, I soppose if you're going to accuse your brother of terrorism, it makes sense."

"I have no clue why my brother would even join a terrorist group... but then again, why wouldn't he? Neither of us know his backstory at all, so it can be either way. If I were to give my personal opinion, I don't think he is good enough of person considering he was behind bars. That seems to favor my 'twin brother is a terrorist' claim, wouldn't you say?"

greenrabbit7 wrote:"How would you ever even know your life was on the line, though? You'd just assume the terrorists would... well, look. Who wouldn't. if I hired terrorists to shoot up a courtroom I would make sure they knew VERY well who they were shooting, but in both scenarios the terrorists messed up. They shot the client."

The prosecutor nods to himself, "That is a fair point, but I have other theories as to what could have happened. Perhaps the terrorists wanted to kill even more people, to leave a message? Perhaps Weegee, who wasn't in the right state of mind because of the substances he was consuming, told them to just shoot up the court and ensure I was dead? Or an even more likely point, Weegee wanted to disguise everything as a terrorist attack, as to not look involved were he not killed. There are many other possibilities for that."

greenrabbit7 wrote:"You have to keep in mind, he bought the drugs after the video was filmed... theoretically, I soppose? But you never stated this was not the case. So, there's no reason for us to assume it wasn't. All of the evidence was made in the period of time between the trials, and there were no records of drugs in weegee's blood, which we obviously had. Clearly it was from the terrorists.

"Objection!" Segaco slams on his desk, "You have no evidence regarding the records on Weegee's blood, and the blood testing isn't something that is done before every trial! And just because Weegee used drugs does not mean he would use them the day before/the day of the court case!"

greenrabbit7 wrote:"Now, onto the fun part. Segaco, I'd like to present you with a new thing. You say it is unreasonable for them to have shot you by mistake, but then, if he was afraid he was going to lose in the first place, well... Why not shoot up the prison? See, with your case, shooting and killing weegee wouldn't work. They could just get another prosecutor. Why not shoot you, though, if they could hide it well enough? I propose this, they clearly had to shoot up the court. For weegee, it would be much more... profitable, to just kill you and not risk losing at all if he feared he would lose. And if he didn't, does he just hire terrorists for every court case?"

"It's way easier to get terrorists into a court room where the security consists on like two or three guards and some cameras than a highly secured prison filled all over with armed guards, cameras and many other things, whose only goal is to make sure the detainees don't escape. If you bursted into a prison with guns it is almost a certainty you would get caught, and I don't think any terrorist would risk that. As for your last sarcastic question," Segaco rubs his chin, "Like I said at the beginning, the difference from all other cases was that he was sure he could not win this one. He thus thought of the terrorist attack plan."

greenrabbit7 wrote:"Moving on to convicting your twin. That's all well and good and all, but as I said, why would he sign up to kill his own brother? He's clearly not the terrorist, unless you have some... ulterior motive for him to kill you. Even if there was a lot of money involved, I would never dream of killing my twin sister!... if um... I had one. But yes, why would he shoot you?"

"Does it matter? He's a terrorist, it doesn't matter who he kills. He just does whatever his group needs him to do. Plus, it's not like we knew each other, so killing me would have been a piece of cake."

greenrabbit7 wrote:"And finally, the third... albiet less important, piece of evidence. I noticed something. You have a lot of records relating to segaco in your posession, as well as a lot of audio recordings. It seems as though this was... planned, no?"

"What? Records relating to me? I fail to see how this is relevant to the case at hand."
Segaco#3884
Gasocea

Postby Chemist1422 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:15 am

so uh

now what
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby Multiuniverse » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:22 am

await green to refute

Multiuniverse

Postby KingoftheRocks » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:13 am

green's laptop is kapute tho
and being won

KingoftheRocks
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby Multiuniverse » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:18 am

Hm
Ehhh
Idk what to do

Multiuniverse

Postby Gasocea » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:25 am

We wait!
Segaco#3884
Gasocea

Postby Segaco » Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:35 pm

For an answer
Segaco#3884
Segaco
Godfather
Godfather

Postby ZzFifthElementzZ » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:32 am

Segaco wrote:For an answer

16 days lataaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ....
Spoiler:

FM Record
ZzFifthElementzZ
Doctor
Doctor

Postby Gasocea » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:06 am

We wait
Segaco#3884
Gasocea

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:15 pm

For justice
Spoiler: Why did you click this spoiler?
GrumpyGoomba
Mayor
Mayor

Previous

Return to Completed/Abandoned Games