Forum Survivor 2.1 [ENDGAME, BASICFOURLIFE WINS!!!]

A place for old, unplayed, and completed games go to lie.

Re: Forum Survivor 2.1: Episode 5, Gold, Silver, Bronze (15/

Postby marlony1 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:55 pm

Nopingout wrote:
marlony1 wrote:
Nopingout wrote:REEEEE

if you sniped second place from Babushka or sniped first, you would've won.

rip

Oof :c

if it makes you feel better, uh...

you cant be voted out by your team
"THE ONE AND ONLY. SPAGOT BOI SUPERDUPER *dAb DaB*"
-Superduper

Choose the character's actions in these fun and simple Arcade games:
Spoiler:
You: W-Where am I?

You wake up in a generic RPG.

Spoiler:
???: How will I get out of these rooms? I-I can't do anything...

SAVE the Red Girl

Spoiler:
But nothing was there...

Taking short break from forums
marlony1
Doctor
Doctor

Postby marlony1 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:58 pm

Nopingout wrote:
marlony1 wrote:
Nopingout wrote:
marlony1 wrote:
Nopingout wrote:REEEEE

if you sniped second place from Babushka or sniped first, you would've won.

rip

Oof :c

if it makes you feel better, uh...

you cant be voted out by your team

That just makes me feel worse because im a liability yet if they vote me out they get assfucked

crap if it makes you feel better

memes can be made into dreams.
-Superduper

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

SAVE the Red Girl

Spoiler:
But nothing was there...

marlony1
Doctor
Doctor

Postby marlony1 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:18 am

Nopingout wrote:I think you mean the other way around

no

memes can be made into literal dreams.
you can dream about anything.
-Superduper

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

SAVE the Red Girl

Spoiler:
But nothing was there...

marlony1
Doctor
Doctor

Postby npromin1 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:21 pm

Martell's Decision

Spoiler: Blue Moon will be voting off a member of Team BoRedom.

Send in your votes. You have 24 hours.
npromin1
Lookout
Lookout

Postby npromin1 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:15 am

So before this elimination ceremony, I would like to announce I am adding a second totem and a second immunity idol to the game. They'll be found somewhere on the island.

Now onto the elimination... This one won't be very climactic. The vote was unanimous and everyone on Blue Moon has decided to eliminate...

Spoiler: Wolfy.

Spoiler: But there's a twist. Wolfy will not be eliminated. Instead he will receive an advantage. Did you guys really think I was gonna do something this broken, letting one team choose the team that loses and another team to vote someone out? This was planned since the beginning, and I will tell you that for everyone huge change is coming, and the power complex is about to collapse... and when the smoke clears, Wolfy will be on top...
npromin1
Lookout
Lookout

Re: Forum Survivor 2.1: Episode 6, The Big Twist (15/19)

Postby npromin1 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:49 am

The Twist:

Team BoREDom will not have someone voted off for elimination. They will instead dissolve, and the person that got the most votes will be placed in a special position of power.

Team BoREDom will not dissolve yet. Instead, Blue Moon and Supernovae will compete in a reward challenge. The winning team's leader will get first pick of the former Red team members to join them. You cannot pick Wolfy. The losing team will get to pick the second member. The winning team will pick third. Then the losing team will be left with whoever is left. There will then be an immunity challenge between the two new teams. The losing team will vote someone off, and Wolfy will then have two choices. He can join the losing team after their elimination OR he can choose to join the winning team and kick someone of his choice to the losing team.

Also Wolfy will get a clue either to the new totem or the new idol. It's his choice.

That is a lot to take in, yes. So let that all sink in and the reward challenge will go up soon.
npromin1
Lookout
Lookout

Postby npromin1 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:14 pm

Actually jk there's no reward challenge for the game's sake, instead Martell will get instant first choice for winning the recent challenge.

So yeah.
npromin1
Lookout
Lookout

Postby npromin1 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:36 am

Okay team captains. Take your picks out of Vlad, Finn, Abigail, and Ryan.

Martell: "I pick Finn!"
Dalia: "Damnit that was my first pick. Fine, I pick Vlad."
Martell: "Damnit that was my second pick. I'll take Abigail that way you're stuck with Ryan."
Dalia: "Um, okay."

The next challenge is one I like to call "Stamina Seeker."

It's extremely simple in nature. Teams must work together to fill out a stamina sheet for the other team, effectively guessing how much stamina they have. The sheet closest to the actual stamina amounts wins.

You're only filling out one for your opponent team. Not Wolfy and not your team.

You can submit it by pinging me in your team's discord chat. Anyone may submit it but the team leader's most recent submission trumps all other members.

You have 24 hours starting NOW!
npromin1
Lookout
Lookout

Postby npromin1 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:44 am

Javi has submitted guesses for Blue Moon and he was off my a margin of Spoiler: 41.

Martell submitted guesses for Supernovae and he was off by a margin of Spoiler: 32!

Spoiler: Supernovae wins the challenge and Blue Moon will go to elimination!

Voting begins now and lasts 24 hours. You are also supposed to submit free time actions as shown in this spoiler, and you will automatically sleep if you don't get your action in on time:

Spoiler: Options:

1. Sleep (+3 Stamina)
2. Use your ability
3. Search for THE IMMUNITY IDOL (and other stuff)
(-3 Stamina)

Immunity Idol Search Locations:

[spoiler]If your stats aren't high enough to search a location, don't despair! You can spend 1 extra stamina point to increase your stat temporarily by 1 to allow you to explore any area you want.

Plains A
Plains B
Plains C
Plains D
Plains E
Plains F
Plains G
Forest A
Forest B
Forest C
Forest D
Forest E
Forest F
Forest Lake (Requires 5 Agility)
Deep Forest A (Requires 4 Strength)
Deep Forest B (Requires 4 Strength)
Deep Forest C (Requires 4 Strength)
Deep Forest D (Requires 4 Strength)
Mountain A
Mountain B
Mountain C
Mountain D
Mountain Peak (Requires 6 Strength)
East Cave A (Requires 5 Strength)
East Cave B (Requires 5 Strength)
East Cave C (Requires 5 Strength)
West Cave A (Requires 5 Strength)
West Cave B (Requires 5 Strength)
North Cave (Requires 4 Strength)
South Cave A (Requires 4 Strength)
South Cave B (Requires 4 Strength)
Beach A
Beach B
Beach C
Beach D
Beach E
Ocean A (Requires 7 Agility)
Ocean B (Requires 7 Agility)
Ocean C (Requires 7 Agility)
Ocean D (Requires 7 Agility)
Atoll
Mini-Island (Requires 7 Agility)
npromin1
Lookout
Lookout

Postby npromin1 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:18 am

Elimination Ceremony:

N: "Okay, it's time to read the votes. If anyone wants to play an idol, they may do so now."

Those words struck fear and anxiety into the teammates. N has never properly asked to see an idol in an elimination before... What if someone had one?

Suddenly, someone from the team stood up.

Spoiler: Dalia: "Oops dropped my stick REEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

N: "Okay, then... I'll read the votes."

Spoiler: Siegfried

Spoiler: Siegfried, it's time to go. The vote was basically unanimous there. Not a surprising elimination.
npromin1
Lookout
Lookout

Re: Forum Survivor 2.1: Episode 7, Return of the Duels! (14/

Postby npromin1 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:47 am

Wolfy will now be moving to Blue Moon.

Immunity Challenge:

Remember the duels challenge in Finn's game? Well that's coming back... And I'm sure you'll love some of these challenges... and hate them.

Nevertheless, there will be 7 duels. 1 person from each team will sign up for one slot and ultimately end up competing against someone from the other team.

Signup either here or on Discord in your team chat.

Signups must be done in 18 hours.

1. Art Duel - You must draw something based off of a secret prompt. The prompt will be revealed when signups are closed. You can ask for advice from fellow teammates but all work must be your own. The winner will be decided by me and a secret panel of judges.
2. Author's Duel - You will write a minimum of 200 words to respond to the given prompt. The prompt will most likely require you to write a handmade work of fiction. You cannot plagiarize or take anything written by other teammates but you can ask for their advice. The winner will be decided by me and a secret panel of judges.
3. YouTube Duel Block A - This duel will involve the contestants watching a certain YouTube video and then subsequently taking a multiple choice quiz on it. Highest amount of questions correct wins. If there is a tie, fastest time wins. You may not share the video with others or ask for their help.
4. YouTube Duel Block B - Same as above, but with a different video.
5. Gaming Duel Block A - You and your opponent will be linked to a special online game. You may complete it as many times as you wish. Screenshot your highest score and send it to me. Like other duels you cannot use others as help.
6. Gaming Duel Block B - This is the same as above except with a different game.
7. Mystery Duel - ??????????????
npromin1
Lookout
Lookout

Re: Forum Survivor 2.1: Episode 7, Return of The Duels! (14/

Postby npromin1 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:13 am

Here are all the duels... You have 36 hours to complete them all :3 But I really prefer you don't take the entire time.

Duel 1: Nathan Night VS Martell Baxter:

You two will be competing in an art challenge judged by me and a secret panel of judges, which may be the same, or different than before... The prompt is Spoiler: N! :3

Duel 2: Zori VS Super Duper:

You two will be competing in the writing challenge. Remember, 200 words minimum. The prompt is... Spoiler: Love. <3

Duel 3: Javi VS Phoenix:

When you are ready for the quiz, DM me and I will send you the questions as soon as possible. The timer will start once you get the questions. PLOT TWIST! This video has two parts :3

Here is Part 1, you should be able to find Part 2 on your own: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OEdMkha5U4 (10/10 best video ever, don't judge me based on what I watch in my free time :U)

Duel 4: Dalia Yeetes VS Babushka:

When you are ready for the quiz, DM me and I will send you the questions as soon as possible. The timer will start once you get the questions.

Here it is, the best video ever: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9JX0AFePZs (10/10 best video ever, don't judge me based on what I watch in my free time :U)

Duel 5: Finn Martin VS Ryan Seishi:

You two will be linked to Arcade Game A. Select uniplayer. The fastest time wins. Screenshot the ending screen. If for whatever reason you can't beat the game, screenshot on the furthest level you can get to.

Here is the link: https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/538792

OH BY THE WAY, IF YOU CAN BEAT N'S SCORE OF 07:46.90, YOU WIN A SECRET ADVANTAGE IN THE GAME!

Proof: (this part is what you should screenshot) Spoiler: Image

Duel 6: Wolfy VS Lil Pump:

You two will be linked to Arcade Game B. Submit the highest score you can get before the deadline. The highest fastest speed/levels completed will win. (They should be the same I think) If there is a tie there, the percentage of levels won will break the tie. Screenshot the ending screen with all the stats.

Here is the link: https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/521454

OH BY THE WAY, IF YOU CAN BEAT N'S SCORE OF 165 LEVELS COMPLETED YOU WIN A SECRET ADVANTAGE IN THE GAME!

Proof: (this part is what you should screenshot) Spoiler: Image

Duel 7: Vlad VS Abigail

Spoiler: Your challenge is a seeeeeeeeeeeecretttttt ooooooOOOOOoooOOOOooooo
npromin1
Lookout
Lookout

Postby marlony1 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:24 am

So... airline food? Am I right?
-Superduper

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

SAVE the Red Girl

Spoiler:
But nothing was there...

marlony1
Doctor
Doctor

Postby marlony1 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:39 am

Fake story, read in Brooklyn accent:
Spoiler: I mean- who eats that stuff?

Yknow sometimes I wonder, what if I pretended to be a pilot? I mean I’d kill a bunch of people, but anything’s better than airline food.

They ban that stuff, well, when I say “that stuff” I mean the good food. The yummy chips you hide in your bags, maybe the quick sodiepop, but no one ever hides the airline food, right? I mean, that’s probably why airline food isn’t banned on the plane. Because no one was there to make that ban exist! Ridiculous right?

The people there be like, you want some cheese... you want some crackers? And here I am being like, “Oh thanks! But Coffins are expensive”. Then they leave! Of course that never happens, as I’d rsther not get kicked off the plane. But before I get kicked out, I’d grab a plate of their food.

No no no, not to eat it. But rather, to protect myself from the fall. I’d use the mushy food and land on it! But I guess landing in a pile of poop would be better.

With that in mind here’s a story.
I look out the window and i see a man parachutin’. That day I was eating the food since there was nothing else there (Ate one bite and puked) and the man flew up to me, nodded no, and grabbed a pencil and a piece of paper. Of course, he was a fast writer and was able to write down, “Airline food? What’s the deal with that. I mean- who eats that stuff?

Yknow sometimes I wonder, what if I pretended to be a pilot? I mean I’d kill a bunch of people, but anything’s better than airline food.

They ban that stuff, well, when I say “that stuff” I mean the good food. The yummy chips you hide in your bags, maybe the quick sodiepop, but no one ever hides the airline food, right? I mean, that’s probably why airline food isn’t banned on the plane. Because no one was there to make that ban exist! Ridiculous right?

The people there be like, you want some cheese... you want some crackers? And here I am being like, “Oh thanks! But Coffins are expensive”. Then they leave! Of course that never happens, as I’d rsther not get kicked off the plane. But before I get kicked out, I’d grab a plate of their food.

No no no, not to eat it. But rather, to protect myself from the fall. I’d use the mushy food and land on it! But I guess landing in a pile of poop would be better.” I’m like, oh boy I totally agree! And he was kind enough to give the window a one dollar bill despite it supposed to be going to me. Those airplane windows don’t open up, or else I’d grab the dollar bill and mush and meet the guy at his parachute destination to say thank you!

Of course the dollar was out of pity, but to be fair I’d also pity anyone who ate airline food.

Moral of the story here is, puke and dog poop that’s cooked isn’t tasty.

“Uh... that’s my author submission”
(jk)
-Superduper

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

SAVE the Red Girl

Spoiler:
But nothing was there...

marlony1
Doctor
Doctor

Postby npromin1 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:07 pm

Duel Results:

Duel 1 - Nathan Night VS Martell Baxter

(right click the images to view their full sizes)

Nathan's submission:

Spoiler: Image

Not bad.

Martell's submission:

Spoiler: Image

Spoiler: While both submissions were great, Martell wins by a large margin. Nathan simply re-drew my Discord avatar, while Martell drew a whole new glamorous image which persoNally I loved :3

Duel 2 - Zori VS SuperDuper

Zori has differed to Ryan, who has written this: (I'm allowing the differ because Zori's got a valid reason, she's busy irl and stuff)

Spoiler: (Medieval themed love story)

The love of a pet
Introduction

Chapter 1 – The unexpected visitor
On a dark stormy night, a single knock was heard on the castle’s grand doors. The royal guards behind the door allowed the visitor in, but it was an unwanted guest, an assassin who had been sent on a mission to infiltrate the castle and to take power over the people. A cape draped over the masked man’s face stained red from blood slowly dripped as he killed off the friendly guards and slowly eliminated all of the Kingdom’s royals.

The assassin walked up to the dead King, took his crowns and robe then declared himself as the leader of the town. Using his new-found power, he created a law that the new king couldn’t be abdicated unless he himself had chosen to do so. ‘Now that all royalty is gone, there will be no more problems for my boss to take over this place’ said the Assassin, proudly pretending to be the legitimate heir to the throne, however in his complacency one royal member had fled the castle.

Chapter 2 – The Royal Survivor
Rain was pouring down throughout the town as occasional lightning strikes could be seen illuminating the abyss in the sky. A besmirched Prince ran into the town’s tavern, drinking and gossiping to fit in with the locals around him “Have you heard of the new ruler? Apparently he’s the long-lost prince from the town’s legends” proclaimed a lady while a man exclaimed “No more royals are alive except from him. I heard there was a disease which plagued that castle, may they all find peace with themselves in the afterlife”

The young prince grew hot and flustered, following the olden tales of the forest of the damned in order to make his escape and find a new place to live. The shadows of the castle seemed more eerie as a final flash rung out behind the assassin, illuminating the area he was standing.

Chapter 3 – The ‘damned’ forest
Following the ancient lore which the prince had heard, he made his way through the forest, occasionally stumbling over branches in front of him. However, he soon realised that the stories were false and that the forest itself was filled with marvels to behold all around him.

The radiant noises of all manner of wildlife enveloped him, encouraging him to press further with a newly found hope. A hope that something miraculous could help him save his kingdom from being ruled over by a power hungry evil faction.

Main plot
Chapter 4 – The eerie castle

The quiet knock of the assassin’s boss rang out on the menacing steel doors with silence the door swung open and the perfect nightmare had begun. Quickly crowning his boss, the assassin had declared that he had stepped down from the throne after finding a worthy leader. The young mastermind who was crowned abolished many rules, allowing for his chaos to spread quickly around the town.

All the townspeople were scared as they heard others begging for their lives. The new leader had his group’s population grow in size considerably with the use of fear and an iron fist to make his enemies give into his demands. An expedition was planned to spread the word to nearby areas including the forest itself.

Chapter 5 – Naturally Marvellous
Quiet snaps of the twigs, the spectacular sun... The Prince knew that something had only just begun.
Now running, other animals followed closely behind him. He had now been in the woods for years, learning to adapt to his new wooded life, making friends with the creatures, his fellow residents of the mystical valley nearby which he walked to occasionally. Peacefully he spread joy all around him until he saw something he couldn’t believe. A stunning phoenix who breathed ice and snow but also bigger creatures such as unicorns with a gorgeous glow.

This forest was not far from a mythological marvel, the valley of diamonds. An area of great power, diamond powered weapons, cars. Everything as far as the eye can see an amazing spectacle. The young prince approached the jewelled fortress which gazed upon the lake of colours. He informed the King of the disaster which had unfolded and he was equipped with the best weapons which the King had possession of, his animal companions all studded with diamond armour. They set off all together, now in a regale fashion, making his way to the castle through a wooded path.

Chapter 6 – Diamonds are forever
The mastermind had all the paths blocked off except the secret wooded path, the Prince knew that it was the easiest and most effective solution to gain entrance to the castle. He used a diamond pickaxe to knock down the back, wooden door with many strong swings before entering the enemies’ territory. The assassin quickly struck, threatening to kill his companions if he took another step, however the prince took out a crossbow pointing it at the mastermind, telling the assassin to drop his weapons and step back immediately.

The assassin gulped deeply, knowing he had no other choice. Conceding to the Prince’s demands, he quickly left his weapons and went away. Leaving only a final simple encounter, or so it seemed.

Ending
Chapter 7 – Masterminding the Prince?

The deafening silence filled the air as the mastermind stepped towards the Prince. The mastermind bowed in front of the prince and offered all of his power to be given back should the prince carry out the work the mastermind had started. The Prince refused and attacked the Mastermind who drew a sword to counter his attack.

The battle forged on for many hours as the mastermind revealed themselves to be a shunned princess from another kingdom. The next seconds, the weapons clattered on the dim hall floors as they ceased their fighting. The Prince had respected the woman in front of him and decided they should marry for the sake of their kingdom.

Chapter 8 – The resolution
All good things must come to an end as they say. Many years had passed since the couple had been wedded. The Prince taking his rightful seat and new rules were reformed so that everyone had equality. The animals were allowed to roam freely and the Prince would often visit them all in their natural habitat when they weren’t around the local kingdom.

There were 2 wolves kept as royal pets who were allowed to freely roam in the castle. The Prince had named them Crestheart Angelplume due to the beauty of the forest and Ravetail Brightwolf after the celebrations which were held in the kingdom by the citizens after his coronation and the royal wedding. The stunning princess was proudly at his side the whole time from then on.

The story spread around to the diamond studded valley and the jewelled fortress where the King donated many funds to his newfound ally in the Prince. The citizens all lived happily ever after, being able to love who they loved. Ryan loving Alex with all his heart and longing for him.

The end.
Thankyou for reading. Hope you enjoyed

SuperDuper has tried to get on my good side and write this:

Spoiler: N was walking with his friends Qman, Yau, and Memezaki to eat and they sat down to have a chat. "N, we know the game is cancelled but it needs to go on." Memezaki mentioned. "Yeah N, don't you remember the fun we had?" Qman says as he agrees with Meme. "How many times have I told you? The show. Can't. Go. On." N cries. Everyone surrounds N as they reassure him that everything will be okay. They finish their food and head back to their homes. As they're walking by, N notices a very good looking woman.

N walks over to the girl and they talk. "My name is Dalia, how about you?" the girl says, blushing. "I-I'm N! I was the host on that one show!" N replies. Dalia giggles. "Oh boy, I used to watch that all the time! I wish I could be on the show!" N gets excited as he hears this from her. They finish their discussion and N heads to the drawing board. He plans every challenge, every twist, everything, so it's perfect for her.

N calls his buddies Memezaki, Qman, and Yau about the situation. N told all of them about the good news and they were all excited! Until N mentioned the date in which when it'd be launching. Everyone would be too busy. Everyone but Memezaki gladly tells N that it'd be fine to let someone else play. Memezaki was a bit salty about it though, but N didn't mind about him. All that was important was Dalia.
N can't wait to possibly reward her a million dollars (Even if she loses he plans to give her some of the money). The sign-ups happen and there's all the usual strangers. Some guy who says Gucci Gang a lot, some weird programmers. A guy named Babushka that likes to scream a bunch. A hero trying to also find his love, but N knew that his chances were slim. Especially with that bunny hat.

N was waiting and waiting and waiting, until he gave up. There was only one more person who needed to sign up and he doubted that Dalia would make it. He sees two papers on his desk, most likely delivered by one of his agents. One was of a cute girl named Azure, N would 'check her out' later. But then he looked at the other paper.This was when the world shook.

N was so happy that he screamed of joy, so loud that everyone in the town could hear him. He instantly accepted Dalia as a contestant, ignoring the details. He'd read those later. Once he accepted Dalia, she was called to be on the show and to talk to N for a second.

N said that they'd meet at a candle-lit dinner. Time flies by and N's in a Lamborghini wearing a expensive tuxedo to show up. Dalia just showed up in a taxi. Dalia giggles as she did not expect such royalty. She was also wearing a red dress. Although something about the red dress looked off, as it looked like it was a big stain...? N didn't care.
N trying to be impressive, ordered the most expensive option on the menu. Dalia just ordered the bacon for a few dollars. "So... Uh... How's the food?" N asks.

Dalia was too busy chowing down on her food to hear him. So N tried again. Letting out a brutal cough, he asks again. "So... How's the f-"

Dalia stops to look at N and says "Reeee... I'm trying to eat here." in a quiet whispering voice. N never heard someone so rude, well... In public at least. but at the same time, he loved it. The way she said REEEE... Was like music to his ears. Even if she was rude, he knew he'd never be in danger by her side. N was playing with his food, he hated that rich man stuff. But Dalia was finished with her food already and kindly- well... Not really kindly, says "Are you gonna finish that?"

N nods no and gives Dalia his food. N blinks and the food is gone. Well, the dinner didn't go as planned and N was still hungry. N drove back home and just ate some fast food.

N sighs as he reads Dalia's application. Kek mafia? That explained so much. But he was happy. He imagined the possibility of thinking she was a danger. Would they still fall in love? Well, would N fall in love. As N wasn't sure if she loved him back.

N was still motivated.

The show started and Dalia's ship was coming. When they came, N knew he would fall in love when he finally heard her real voice. "REEEEE!" N knew... That even if she went home... That they would both win.
/finish submit

So because I don't like furries and Super sucked up to me and wrote this I'm gonna vote for his.

Dalia: "WAIT WTF"

However, some of our judges decided differently. Judge A picked Zori/Ryan's instead.

So it all comes down to Judge B who voted for Spoiler: SuperDuper's.

Spoiler: Team Supernovae leads 2-0.

Duel 3 - Javi VS Phoenix

Question 1. What happened to Oklahoma?

Javi's answer:

Spoiler: Conquered by Kansas. Texas, who was supposed to be an ally, didn't defend Oklahoma. (I think)

Spoiler: CORRECT! - I would prefer for you to put a little more emphasis on the betrayal aspect but that's fine.

Phoenix's answer:

Spoiler: Oklahoma teams up with Texas, eventually has to surrender to both Kansas and Texas, splitting it half n half

Spoiler: CORRECT! - Would prefer more aspects of betrayal but it's right anyway :/

Question 2. Who was Memphis' fallen ally whom he swears vengeance on against all odds?

Javi's answer:

Spoiler: Louisiana

Spoiler: CORRECT!

Phoenix's answer:

Spoiler: Pretty sure it's Louisiana unless it's texas because I dont know if your asking for whos being avenged or who had vengeance sworn on them

Question 3. What new "country" became independent during Episode 2?

Javi's answer:

Spoiler: Las Vegas

Phoenix's answer:

Spoiler: Las vegas??? Lol

Question 4. How did Massachusetts trick New York?

Javi's answer:

Spoiler: Massachussets started a fight against Connecticut and this other smaller country I don't remember the name so NY would intervene and stop the fight, and the countries at the other side of NY would attack this country while their troops were away trying to stop the fake fight.

Phoenix's answer:

Spoiler: They attecked Connecticut and Rhode island, bringing new York's ire fully against them, before making new York get blindsided by its once allies from behind

Spoiler: CORRECT! - I mean, Pennslyvania and New Jersey weren't ever New York's allies, but you got the just of it, so whatevs

Question 5. Which state tested the first nuke?

Javi's answer:

Spoiler: Missouri

Phoenix's answer:

Spoiler: Missouri (Oh shit)

So we have a tie. When that happens, we resort to our resident tiebreaker question.

Name the six states that didn't say a single word in the video.

Javi's answer:

Spoiler: 1. Washington
2. IL
3. IN
4. Ohio
5. DE
6. Montana....

Idfk
It's like there's just 5

Hm...

Spoiler: 4 OUT OF 6! THAT'S GREAT, BUT CAN PHOENIX DO BETTER!?!!?

Phoenix's answer:

Spoiler: Illinois, Indiana, ohio, Maine, Arkansas, Iowa.

Hm...

Spoiler: 3 out of 6! The correct answers were: Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

JAVI WINS, Supernovae Leads 2-1.

Duel 4 - Dalia Yeets VS Babushka

Spoiler: Well. Dalia didn't even do the damn challenge. And Babushka got a perfect score in less than a minute, So Supernovae leads 3-1 now.

:/

Duel 5 - Ryan Seishi VS Finn Martin

Ryan's time: Spoiler: 05:09.43

GOOD FUCKING GOD HOLY SHIT, RYAN WINS THE SECRET ADVANTAGE TOO WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Finn's time: Spoiler: 10:03.93

Spoiler: Team Supernovae still leads 3-2.

Duel 6 - Wolfy VS Lil Pump

Wolfy's score: Spoiler: 228 Thaaat's an advantage winner!

Lil Pump's score: Spoiler: 164! Thaaat's one point away from an advantage winner but it's good enough so I'll take it anyway cuz I'm nice

Spoiler: The score is tied, 3-3. It comes down to Vlad and Abigail.

Duel 7 - Vlad VS Abigail

Spoiler: Oh yeah. There is no challenge here. This is a special slot and will only be used as a challenge in the case of a tiebreaker, which we appear to be in need of... but first, the twist...

VLAD AND ABIGAIL ARE SWITCHING TEAMS!

Spoiler: So I asked them what challenge they would prefer to do and they both selected the author's duel.

So now that they are on different teams, they will write for their new team. 200 words minimum, and the prompt is......... Nathan Night! (and his Youtube channel)

18 HOURS, GO!
npromin1
Lookout
Lookout

Postby marlony1 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:32 pm

TiMe To mAkE tHis GamE aCtiVe

ChEck ThIS ouT

BAD

sorry, i'll take my airline food out of the conversation.
-Superduper

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

SAVE the Red Girl

Spoiler:
But nothing was there...

marlony1
Doctor
Doctor

Postby qwertyuiopl » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:59 pm

Update: still a corpse
Are you E?
qwertyuiopl
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Multiuniverse » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:42 am

H a v e y o u e v e r h e a r d o f t h e t a l e s o f D a r t h P l a g u e i s t h e w i s e

Thanks parker for the gif and SuperDuper for suggesting rotational sig
Multiuniverse
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner

Postby qwertyuiopl » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:48 am

Multiuniverse wrote:H a v e y o u e v e r h e a r d o f t h e t a l e s o f D a r t h P l a g u e i s t h e w i s e

Maybe
Are you E?
qwertyuiopl
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby marlony1 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:13 am

Multiuniverse wrote:H a v e y o u e v e r h e a r d o f t h e t a l e s o f D a r t h P l a g u e i s t h e w i s e

no
because im a cooler boi than anyone

dab dab
-Superduper

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

SAVE the Red Girl

Spoiler:
But nothing was there...

marlony1
Doctor
Doctor

Postby npromin1 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:31 pm

Tiebreaker Results:

Entry A: (Vlad's story)

Spoiler: The hooded man flips through a list of names, dismissively shaking his head at various times, crossing several things off the list, and was about to flip the page when a name stares back at him.

Nathan Night, Male, Youtuber.

A familiar name, a new name. Interesting, thought the man.

—————

Nathan Night was sitting on a chair in the lobby when the announcement came.

“Next! Nathan Night!”

Nervously, he stands up and approaches the door. Beyond the glass window he sees the hooded man sitting and staring intently at the door. He opens the door and shuffles in. The door closes behind him.

The man motions for him to sit down. So he did.

“Nathan Night?”

“Y-yes! That’s me.”

“Youtuber... Male... hm impressive record”

Nathan smiles at the compliment as Lord N lifts his gaze to the contestant

“Tell me your story. Tell me why I should let you join the show.”

Nathan gazes at the wall. Delving into his past, through the suffering and the pain, through success and glory, to where it all started.

That day, that fateful day, when he was introduced to YouTube, that snowy day he was kept inside, when he stumbled accidentally upon his big brother watching videos on youtube.

He recalls the day and lay it bare to N

“Over that summer I learned more things, learned how you can find anything on Youtube, but more importantly, most importantly, how you can advocate causes with it.”

“And ever since I’ve been videoing activities, charities, amongst other things, to advocate for what is right. That is what the people want. And that is what is right. I’ve travelled all over, filming refugees, poor people, telling the world what is happening, telling them to do what’s right. That’s my story. And with this show I can show everyone capitalism corruption fund my travels and do even more advocation!”

N nods approvingly

“That would be all....”

He hesitates

“Good luck”

———

With Nathan Night out of the room he broods over the name, switching from green pen to red pen, a cross or a circle? Finally, he comes to a decision as pen meets paper and Night’s fate is sealed...

Entry B: (Abigail's story)

Spoiler: The Resurrection of Survivor
Chapter 5
Of course, when participating in Survivor, it's useful to know what kind of people you're up against. And how they got here reveals quite a bit about them. So chapters 5 through 23 will each have one contestant, along with a story of how they got into this new season of Survivor!
I've decided to start with this one, because it's one of the few contestants who got invited directly by the host, N.

N lets out a sigh. He only has three weeks left to get enough applications, and so far, after a month, he only has five. How is he ever supposed to get fourteen more? After staring at the wall for about fifteen minutes and about to just give up, N grabs his phone and opens YouTube. He looks up his favorite song - an amazing nightcore version of "Shatter Me". Just before he presses the first search result, though, he sees a notification pop up. "Nathan Night has just uploaded Vlog #2338 - Hacking gone wrong! (w/ Martell)". So that cringelord has uploaded another video? Ha, that's gonna be fun, he thinks. He adds the video to his "watch later", so he doesn't forget to check it out when he gets home. Before he turns on his music, he writes a short comment: "cant w8 to watch another vid with some loner who thinks he can hack shit".
Turns out he didn't have to add it to "watch later". When he turns on his computer, instead of turning on music, the first thing he does is check out the video.
"Hey guys, it's me again, here with my friend Martell! Today we're going to prank my girlfriend by hacking her computer! Make sure to smash the like button and leave a comment down below if you like the prank, and if we reach 100k likes by next Friday, Martell will explain how you can do this to your own friends! Anyway, let's get right into it!"
As expected, the video sucked, and as expected, N found a lot of things he can comment about. He types all of those into notepad so he can edit it into his previous comment. The list includes things like "hes ur friend? u 2 have friends?", "what gf do u mean tho", "omg, ur breaking up with ur sister?" and a lot more. After the video, he scrolls down to his previous comment. Upon clicking the edit button, he gets an error. Hmm, forgot to log i- WAIT, WHAT? His comment has changed into "OMG, another vid, can't wait to watch <3 Liked in advance ^-^"
That's when it hit him. A while ago, one of his friends had told him Nathan used a bot to get a lot of views, likes and positive comments. N had said that kid is way too stupid to even think about getting one of those, and completely forgot about the conversation afterwards. Yeah, of course Nathan is too stupid. Martell, however, not so much. N decides to paste the list into the edited comment, and then ramble on about Nathan's fake popularity in the same comment. Halfway through the sentence, however, he realizes something. Firstly, people won't see that, because of the stupid bot. Secondly, after his meetup with Dalia, he just had to do another season of Survivor, but he still needed people. And what better way to expose someone for being a fraud than to force them to do so on live television? So instead of editing the comment, he shoots Nathan a friendly private message with an invite to the next season. That cringelord exposed, and something juicy for Survivor. Two birds with one stone, he thinks.

This decision was a pretty obvious one, but our winner is... Spoiler: Abigail's story!

The plot was just better all around and more work was obviously put in it... Also this is totally canon now jk

Spoiler: Blue Moon wins, Supernovae is going to elimination!
npromin1
Lookout
Lookout

Re: Forum Survivor 2.1: Episode 1, The Great Reupload (19/19

Postby npromin1 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:35 pm

npromin1 wrote:
npromin1 wrote:Free Time:

Send in your actions.... As well as your votes. 24 hours

Options:

1. Sleep (+3 Stamina)
2. Use your ability
3. Search for THE IMMUNITY IDOL (and other stuff)
(-3 Stamina)

Immunity Idol Search Locations:

Spoiler: If your stats aren't high enough to search a location, don't despair! You can spend 1 extra stamina point to increase your stat temporarily by 1 to allow you to explore any area you want.

Plains A
Plains B
Plains C
Plains D
Plains E
Plains F
Plains G
Forest A
Forest B
Forest C
Forest D
Forest E
Forest F
Forest Lake (Requires 5 Agility)
Deep Forest A (Requires 4 Strength)
Deep Forest B (Requires 4 Strength)
Deep Forest C (Requires 4 Strength)
Deep Forest D (Requires 4 Strength)
Mountain A
Mountain B
Mountain C
Mountain D
Mountain Peak (Requires 6 Strength)
East Cave A (Requires 5 Strength)
East Cave B (Requires 5 Strength)
East Cave C (Requires 5 Strength)
West Cave A (Requires 5 Strength)
West Cave B (Requires 5 Strength)
North Cave (Requires 4 Strength)
South Cave A (Requires 4 Strength)
South Cave B (Requires 4 Strength)
Beach A
Beach B
Beach C
Beach D
Beach E
Ocean A (Requires 7 Agility)
Ocean B (Requires 7 Agility)
Ocean C (Requires 7 Agility)
Ocean D (Requires 7 Agility)
Atoll
Mini-Island (Requires 7 Agility)
npromin1
Lookout
Lookout

Postby TheNightmareFox » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:42 pm

npromin1 wrote:Tiebreaker Results:

Entry A: (Vlad's story)

Spoiler: The hooded man flips through a list of names, dismissively shaking his head at various times, crossing several things off the list, and was about to flip the page when a name stares back at him.

Nathan Night, Male, Youtuber.

A familiar name, a new name. Interesting, thought the man.

—————

Nathan Night was sitting on a chair in the lobby when the announcement came.

“Next! Nathan Night!”

Nervously, he stands up and approaches the door. Beyond the glass window he sees the hooded man sitting and staring intently at the door. He opens the door and shuffles in. The door closes behind him.

The man motions for him to sit down. So he did.

“Nathan Night?”

“Y-yes! That’s me.”

“Youtuber... Male... hm impressive record”

Nathan smiles at the compliment as Lord N lifts his gaze to the contestant

“Tell me your story. Tell me why I should let you join the show.”

Nathan gazes at the wall. Delving into his past, through the suffering and the pain, through success and glory, to where it all started.

That day, that fateful day, when he was introduced to YouTube, that snowy day he was kept inside, when he stumbled accidentally upon his big brother watching videos on youtube.

He recalls the day and lay it bare to N

“Over that summer I learned more things, learned how you can find anything on Youtube, but more importantly, most importantly, how you can advocate causes with it.”

“And ever since I’ve been videoing activities, charities, amongst other things, to advocate for what is right. That is what the people want. And that is what is right. I’ve travelled all over, filming refugees, poor people, telling the world what is happening, telling them to do what’s right. That’s my story. And with this show I can show everyone capitalism corruption fund my travels and do even more advocation!”

N nods approvingly

“That would be all....”

He hesitates

“Good luck”

———

With Nathan Night out of the room he broods over the name, switching from green pen to red pen, a cross or a circle? Finally, he comes to a decision as pen meets paper and Night’s fate is sealed...

Entry B: (Abigail's story)

Spoiler: The Resurrection of Survivor
Chapter 5
Of course, when participating in Survivor, it's useful to know what kind of people you're up against. And how they got here reveals quite a bit about them. So chapters 5 through 23 will each have one contestant, along with a story of how they got into this new season of Survivor!
I've decided to start with this one, because it's one of the few contestants who got invited directly by the host, N.

N lets out a sigh. He only has three weeks left to get enough applications, and so far, after a month, he only has five. How is he ever supposed to get fourteen more? After staring at the wall for about fifteen minutes and about to just give up, N grabs his phone and opens YouTube. He looks up his favorite song - an amazing nightcore version of "Shatter Me". Just before he presses the first search result, though, he sees a notification pop up. "Nathan Night has just uploaded Vlog #2338 - Hacking gone wrong! (w/ Martell)". So that cringelord has uploaded another video? Ha, that's gonna be fun, he thinks. He adds the video to his "watch later", so he doesn't forget to check it out when he gets home. Before he turns on his music, he writes a short comment: "cant w8 to watch another vid with some loner who thinks he can hack shit".
Turns out he didn't have to add it to "watch later". When he turns on his computer, instead of turning on music, the first thing he does is check out the video.
"Hey guys, it's me again, here with my friend Martell! Today we're going to prank my girlfriend by hacking her computer! Make sure to smash the like button and leave a comment down below if you like the prank, and if we reach 100k likes by next Friday, Martell will explain how you can do this to your own friends! Anyway, let's get right into it!"
As expected, the video sucked, and as expected, N found a lot of things he can comment about. He types all of those into notepad so he can edit it into his previous comment. The list includes things like "hes ur friend? u 2 have friends?", "what gf do u mean tho", "omg, ur breaking up with ur sister?" and a lot more. After the video, he scrolls down to his previous comment. Upon clicking the edit button, he gets an error. Hmm, forgot to log i- WAIT, WHAT? His comment has changed into "OMG, another vid, can't wait to watch <3 Liked in advance ^-^"
That's when it hit him. A while ago, one of his friends had told him Nathan used a bot to get a lot of views, likes and positive comments. N had said that kid is way too stupid to even think about getting one of those, and completely forgot about the conversation afterwards. Yeah, of course Nathan is too stupid. Martell, however, not so much. N decides to paste the list into the edited comment, and then ramble on about Nathan's fake popularity in the same comment. Halfway through the sentence, however, he realizes something. Firstly, people won't see that, because of the stupid bot. Secondly, after his meetup with Dalia, he just had to do another season of Survivor, but he still needed people. And what better way to expose someone for being a fraud than to force them to do so on live television? So instead of editing the comment, he shoots Nathan a friendly private message with an invite to the next season. That cringelord exposed, and something juicy for Survivor. Two birds with one stone, he thinks.

This decision was a pretty obvious one, but our winner is... Spoiler: Abigail's story!

The plot was just better all around and more work was obviously put in it... Also this is totally canon now jk

Spoiler: Blue Moon wins, Supernovae is going to elimination!

interesting story's
Though I will say both have huge flaws
One in specific being my channel is not a prank channel but a gaming channel and the fact that I dont use bots as I actually want the criticism so that I can improve things
But a big flaw with vlads was the backstory in general
Wasn't even a very good one either
Not saying either was bad
Just both are very factually inaccurate
Though Abigail did have a better one by far
More of a plotline and such and just more interesting to read
Man I can't come up with anything good to put here
TheNightmareFox
Civilian
Civilian

Postby TheNightmareFox » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:14 pm

so what is everyone thinking of the game so far
Especially with all the team moving and stiff it's been a bit hectic so what Are your guys thoughts
Man I can't come up with anything good to put here
TheNightmareFox
Civilian
Civilian

Postby npromin1 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:49 pm

Elimination Ceremony:

It's time to read the votes. First vote:

Spoiler: Finn.

Spoiler: Phoenix.

Spoiler: Finn.

Spoiler: Phoenix.

Spoiler: Finn

Spoiler: Finn. You're our 6th contestant voted out.
Last edited by npromin1 on Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
npromin1
Lookout
Lookout

PreviousNext

Return to Completed/Abandoned Games