FS Season 2, Episode 8 (12/18) [canned cuz it's dead af]

A place for old, unplayed, and completed games go to lie.

FS Season 2, Episode 8 (12/18) [canned cuz it's dead af]

Postby npromin1 » Wed May 24, 2017 10:00 am

Forum Survivor Season 2
(Click here to check out Season 1 of Forum Survivor.)

I promise to make this game better than the first, to fix as many flaws as I can, and to be a better host.

Rules: (I'll keep it short and sweet)
1. Follow all forum rules. Don't get too salty, don't use excessive profanity. Don't do anything dumb. I reserve the right to modkill or replace you if need be.
2. STAY ACTIVE! Last time, there was a serious activity problem. STAY ACTIVE. If you're gone for more than about 24 hours, I will prod you and start looking for replacements.
3. NO OUTSIDE COMMUNICATION unless monitored by me. This includes PMs, DMs, and etc. PMs, DMs, and etc are acceptable if I am included.

Now, since that's over with:
Game Mechanics:
1. There will be three "phases," if you want to call them that: Preparation, Challenge, and Elimination. The time each phase takes will vary, but we will usually move on once all players are ready, so STAY ACTIVE!
2. There is only ONE survival aspect I will be using from last game: Stamina. Stamina is, in essence, your energy. You'll need to keep it up throughout the game by winning rewards or using your abilities. (more and those later) Everybody starts the game with 10 stamina.
3. Like last game, you will have four permanent stats. They cannot change... ever:
Strength (Self-explanatory. This stat shows how strong you are.)
Intelligence (You may have to use your IRL brain for challenge sometimes, but not always.)
Agility (This is a combination of your speed and endurance while running, climbing, or etc.)
Luck (In essence, this is karma, showing how much the universe likes you, or hates you. If you're an antagonist, it will be low. If it is low, you are more likely to have bad things happen to you, such as being picked to eat a ghost pepper for your team.)
4. Teams will be formed after everyone has signed up. YOU MUST HAVE DISCORD to communicate with your team, compete in certain challenges, and etc. The winning team will receive a reward, which will help them by increasing their stamina... or in other ways.... The losers must vote someone off during the Elimination Phase.
5. In the case of a tiebreaker, we will resort to a revote, in which the contestant(s) in the tie cannot vote. If there is still a tie, we will have a tiebreaker mini-challenge.

Special Mechanics:
1. Oh yeah. The Immunity Idol exists. There is only ONE, and whoever finds it will keep it. If the person with the immunity idol is voted off, they will be IMMUNE. Instead, the person with the second most votes will be eliminated.
2. PLOT-TWISTS HAPPEN. Keep an eye out for team-switches and special challenges. And also secret stuff...

Here's a quick recap if you want to know about Season One without reading 64 pages. It isn't essential; you can skip it if you want, but some pretty interesting stuff happened:
Spoiler: N was a young man with an odd talent he dubbed as psychicism. He could control minds and sometimes even the surronding environment if he really wanted to. He used his powers to gain wealth and happiness; however, feeling an empty void in his heart, he decided to start giving to others, and he figured he might as well enjoy himself a little while doing it. After losing his family, he used his talents in a dark and gruesome manner to build his own family, one he ensured would care for him, unlike his previous one. However, he still felt a void... probably because he robbed everyone of their free will. He decided to do something amazing, that would have some sort of impact.

And thus, Forum Survivor was born. Using unorthodox methods, N became the host, convinced some producers to air the show, and somehow collected $1,000,000. He searched far and wide for a colorful and interesting cast, such as Samuel, the psychopath, Ryan, an expert saboteur, BRVR, a vampire, Xerxes, a trained spy, and Yau, a psychic who seemed to share some of the host's abilities. Somehow, QnSb, an officer, also sneaked into the cast, and tried to have N arrested for his crimes. Eventually, it came down to Ddynamo, a mastermind who planned and manipulated his way through the game, and lucas8411, a strong bodybuilder. Lucas won, but before the host could hand him his winning check, the FBI arrived. They were on to N, and somehow knew about his psychicism. They captured and threatened to kill him. He has since been locked up in a chamber in Area 51, where military scientists have been attempting unsuccessfully to steal his powers or find their origin for the past eight months....

But that is about to change.

During those eight months, while the guards have turned a blind eye to him, N has worked meticulously on his next project: a sequel to Forum Survivor. He was still trapped in a dark cell, but there were commercials, advertisements, beckoning to any 18 interesting contestants to sign up for the new season. The public crowd was stunned, as well as N's captors. They had the situation under control, right? It wasn't like he was going to escape or anything... Right?

Wrong. The situation was out of their control now.

And thus, the process of signing up began.

TO JOIN, you must do the following:

Type: /join

Name: This will be a nickname or whatever you want me to refer to you as in excerpts/lore/story/whatever you want to call it. You may type your name in a font color and I will highlite your dialogue with that color. You cannot use this color or this color.

Other: This is where things get interesting... Here, you type important personality traits, notes, or anything you want about yourself. The more you type, the less chance I will mess up when writing you.

You can also be two-faced. What do I mean by that? You can type how you want yourself appear here, and then PM me what you really are.

Why does this matter? Based on your personality and physical characteristics, you will receive stats balanced by me. You may or may not receive an ability as well... Now, this ability will be something to help you. It will be balanced with your stats, and it will not be anything potentially game-breaking.
Last edited by npromin1 on Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:56 am, edited 24 times in total.
npromin1
Lookout
Lookout

Re: Forum Survivor Season 2

Postby npromin1 » Wed May 24, 2017 10:00 am

Contestants:

Team Red-emption:

1. Qun (QnSb)
4. Q (Qmanthegamer)
10. Unnamed guy #09 (roz1roz)
13. Professor Jon Connington (Multiuniverse)
16. Greta Ward (Damafaud)
17. Number (NumberFTW)

The Blue Narwhals:

2. Dioon Titanio (lucas8411) < - - - Wolfie (tardispaten)
3. Ryan Foxian (PokemonKidRyan)
11. Yau (yauaustin202)
12. Xerxes L. Fan (XerxesLeFan)
15. Cassie (EyeOfTheTiger)
18. Icibalus (Icibalus)

Eliminated Contestants:

9. Javi (Jabichuelas) [18th]
14. Frost (xUltiix) [17th]
8. Kijah (BRVR) [16th]
5. Jeebus/Satan (TimeToReap) [15th]
6. Junkie (andilin1) [14th]
7. Memezaki (marlony1) [13th]

Back-Ups:
1. Fleet Starr (Insonnolito)
2. Renard (TheNightmareFox)

Bookmarks:
Episode 1: Truth or Consequences
Challenge
Challenge Results
Elimination Ceremony
Episode 2: Your Days Are Numbered
Challenge
Challenge Results
Elimination Ceremony
Episode 3: Paintball Death Arena
Challenge
Challenge Results
Elimination Ceremony
Episode 4: Three Team Olympics
Challenge
Challenge Results
Elimination Ceremony
Episode 5: The Big Twist
Challenge
Challenge Results
Elimination Ceremony
Episode 6: A Loss of Qunning?
Challenge
Challenge Results

ISOs: (Courtesy of Q)
Lord N- npromin1
Qun- QnSb
Dioon Titanio- lucas8411 < - - - Wolfie- tardispaten
Ryan Foxian- PokemonKidRyan
Q- Qmanthegamer
Jeebus/Satan- TimeToReap
Junkie- andilin1
Memezaki- marlony1
Kijah- BRVR
Javi- Jabichuelas
Unnamed Guy #09- roz1roz
Yau-yauaustin202
Xerxes L. Fan- XerxesLeFan
Prof. Jon Connington- Multiuniverse
Frost- xUltiix
Cassie- EyeOfTheTiger
Greta Ward-Damafaud
Number- numberFTW
Icibalus- Icibalus
Last edited by npromin1 on Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:38 pm, edited 60 times in total.
npromin1
Lookout
Lookout

Postby Qmanthegamer » Wed May 24, 2017 10:01 am

Hoi N, welcome back m8o
It's been a while hasn't it. I barely even remember forum unicode...

Anywhere, you're probably here for Region Trotters: Discord Divided right? Figures.

Well, I won't shy away from giving you the idol. Here it is, right below

Might want to open the image in a new tab to get a good size <3
Qmanthegamer
Survivor
Survivor

Postby QnSb » Wed May 24, 2017 10:07 am

/join
Name: Qun
Other: A mysterious guy who always hides his face in his hoodie
Click this 'cause I'm unoriginal!
She/her pronouns please
QnSb
Jester
Jester

Postby tardispaten » Wed May 24, 2017 10:08 am

/join

Name - Wolfie

Other: A proud furry with a adorable lover. Can be quite deceiving while also can be deceived as well. Talents include swimming, rock climbing and kayaking. Terrible at puzzles, but enjoys a good challenge anyway. Always wears my wolf hoodie and a wolf ring with two wolves howling in the light of the moon.
I'm the alpha wolf with the howl that is worse than my bite!
A gentle, caring creature that will gladly be your companion or let you become part of the pack.

BtM: Main mask - The Wolf
Spoiler: Image

Death Note Moderator

tardispaten
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner

Postby PokemonKidRyan » Wed May 24, 2017 10:16 am

/Join
Name: Ryan Foxian
Other: A male who's out to find love, is interested in multiple groups or fandoms and therefore seems fairly mysterious. Some say that he's incredibly lucky, but then others see the other side to him, a deceptive and tactical man who will sabotage those against him if needed. However, he can be the greatest ally too. A tall, happy-go-lucky man, he is just hoping to have a nice time and show his skills in puzzles, some challenges and logical things in general. Always being willing to have a debate too. He is quite shy and therefore doesn't show himself much, but to those who know or want to know him, he is easy to talk to. Talented at debating, playing music and some sports such as swimming. He is decent at many things and always believes in the heart of the cards and the hearts of others too.
My personality:

My alts were EdwardMidford and TsuchiyaTenaka. I apologise profusely for being bad and hiding behind them. I ask for forgiveness but know that won't be a simple feat. Please stop bringing up my past, as I'm striving towards a new future. I just sometimes struggle to show that I truly want said change.
PokemonKidRyan
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Re: Forum Survivor Season 2 [SIGN-UPS] (2/18)

Postby Qmanthegamer » Wed May 24, 2017 10:18 am

/join
Name: Q
Other: Q is very strange. Being a very young yet experienced child. He is only fifteen, yet he is already be given scholarships in colleges all around the United States of America. He loves writing and painting, and can memorize things very easily. He's very introverted however, and doesn't like to interact with people.

He doesn't know how to talk to people that well, so he simply draws his stress away by himself. He also sometimes says things that are awkward compared to the rest of the crowd. Q is very self doubtful and is always comparing himself to others, and as a defense mechanism, tries his best to laugh it all off when he makes a mistake. He also takes a fascination to technology, computers and smartphones being objects he is invested in.

He is a tall boy, about 5 feet and 10 inches in height. He has a blue cap and a blue shirt with Mario on it. He wears long blue pants.

Anywhere, you're probably here for Region Trotters: Discord Divided right? Figures.

Qmanthegamer
Survivor
Survivor

Postby QnSb » Wed May 24, 2017 10:46 am

npromin1 wrote:1. Qun (QnSb)

Where'd my color go?
Click this 'cause I'm unoriginal!
She/her pronouns please
QnSb
Jester
Jester

Postby Qmanthegamer » Wed May 24, 2017 10:47 am

QnSb wrote:
npromin1 wrote:1. Qun (QnSb)

Where'd my color go?

Thats only when in story mode.

Nevermind, everyone else got color

Qmanthegamer
Survivor
Survivor

Re: Forum Survivor Season 2 [SIGN-UPS] (4/18)

Postby PokemonKidRyan » Wed May 24, 2017 10:53 am

M..My colour too isn't fully right...
It's slightly brighter than that...
My personality:

My alts were EdwardMidford and TsuchiyaTenaka. I apologise profusely for being bad and hiding behind them. I ask for forgiveness but know that won't be a simple feat. Please stop bringing up my past, as I'm striving towards a new future. I just sometimes struggle to show that I truly want said change.
PokemonKidRyan
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby TimeToReap » Wed May 24, 2017 11:10 am

/join

Name: Jeebus (aka Satan

Other: Jesus's brother. Wants to win. Also known as Satan.
if you are wondering where i have gone check my website

Locking myself out of this account now *dab*
TimeToReap
Doctor
Doctor

Postby andilin1 » Wed May 24, 2017 11:26 am

/join
As Junkie (Joong Ki)
A food Junkie.

Likes to eat.

Appearance hidden behind mask

Also has a alternate Persona

(PMd to host)

Otherwise a memestar
Last edited by andilin1 on Thu May 25, 2017 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
THE

FM

AUTIST

Really fucking bad at speaking English too :P
andilin1
Spy
Spy

Postby marlony1 » Wed May 24, 2017 12:04 pm

/join as Memezaki

The guy known for spamming memes on every possible forum in teh world
"THE ONE AND ONLY. SPAGOT BOI SUPERDUPER *dAb DaB*"
-Superduper

Choose the character's actions in these fun and simple Arcade games:
Spoiler:
You: W-Where am I?

You wake up in a generic RPG.

Spoiler:
???: How will I get out of these rooms? I-I can't do anything...

SAVE the Red Girl

Spoiler:
But nothing was there...

Taking short break from forums
marlony1
Doctor
Doctor

Re: Forum Survivor Season 2 [SIGN-UPS] (7/18)

Postby BRVR » Wed May 24, 2017 2:43 pm

/Join as Kijah

I act like me :D
THE GREAT KIJAH IS BACK AND IS HERE TO STAY!
I AM OPEN TO MAKING NEW FRIENDS TO FILL THE VOID IN MY HEART OF SADNESS!
BRVR
Survivor
Survivor

Re: Forum Survivor Season 2 [SIGN-UPS] (8/18)

Postby Jabichuelas » Wed May 24, 2017 4:02 pm

/join - Javi

After being 10th in the first season, he got salty. When he found out there was a second season, he quickly made it into the contest again, and this time trying to be the last man standing. He's a good guy and can be friendly sometimes, but he works better when he's alone. He used to spy and study the others, but he thought he had to focus more on his survival. He's a fast runner, and knows stuff about survival from the last season, but the other contestants are stronger than him so he may become negative sometimes.
call me Javi because it's shorter
Jabichuelas
Lookout
Lookout

Postby andilin1 » Wed May 24, 2017 4:04 pm

YOU GUYS SHOULD HAVE A COLOR!!!
THE

FM

AUTIST

Really fucking bad at speaking English too :P
andilin1
Spy
Spy

Postby Qmanthegamer » Wed May 24, 2017 4:30 pm

Ill choose for em

Memezaki shall be this color.

Kijah shall be this color.

Javi shall be this color.

Qmanthegamer
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Insonnolito » Wed May 24, 2017 4:49 pm

Name: Fleet Starr
Other: Fleet likes to play the piano, is strangely obsessed with the children's song Alouette and loves sea otters. He owns fifty-four shirts, but they are all the same design. A sea otter grinning. He also has fifty-four pairs of blue jeans and wears a ring. It is made of titanium and has a turquoise topaz in the shape of a vertical rhombus on it. Fleet also enjoys screaming and annoying random people off the streets, not to mention people he knows personally. He is afraid of frogs and fire. He won a bronze medal at his only swim meet he has ever attended, which was four days before the competition began. He likes running a lot and hates math.
"Family = Happiness, Happiness /=/ Family.

I am a Thunderbird, the last of my kind.
Insonnolito
Medium
Medium

Postby PokemonKidRyan » Wed May 24, 2017 4:49 pm

Nah, Kijah should be the pinkest pink possible.
My personality:

PokemonKidRyan
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby roz1roz » Wed May 24, 2017 4:58 pm

/join

Name: Unnamed guy #09 (Also this colour)

Description: Just an avarge guy, never noticed by anyone. Going through a life with avarge job and avarge pay. He was so much bored with his avarge life that he decided to join forum survivors to switch his life for better... or worse.
MAybe this avargness will bring here some advantages. Maybe being ignored by everyone around him, will make his advantage? Who knows.
Last edited by roz1roz on Thu May 25, 2017 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
roz1roz
Civilian
Civilian

Postby Insonnolito » Wed May 24, 2017 5:02 pm

Forgot to say /join!
Whoopsie.
"Family = Happiness, Happiness /=/ Family.

I am a Thunderbird, the last of my kind.
Insonnolito
Medium
Medium

Postby BRVR » Wed May 24, 2017 8:06 pm

PokemonKidRyan wrote:Nah, Kijah should be the pinkest pink possible.

I will kill you :)
THE GREAT KIJAH IS BACK AND IS HERE TO STAY!
I AM OPEN TO MAKING NEW FRIENDS TO FILL THE VOID IN MY HEART OF SADNESS!
BRVR
Survivor
Survivor

Postby marlony1 » Wed May 24, 2017 9:48 pm

BRVR wrote:
PokemonKidRyan wrote:Nah, Kijah should be the pinkest pink possible.

I will kill you :)

Aww, you know you like it.

Just look at your avatar :lol:
"THE ONE AND ONLY. SPAGOT BOI SUPERDUPER *dAb DaB*"
-Superduper

Choose the character's actions in these fun and simple Arcade games:
Spoiler:
You: W-Where am I?

You wake up in a generic RPG.

Spoiler:
???: How will I get out of these rooms? I-I can't do anything...

SAVE the Red Girl

Spoiler:
But nothing was there...

Taking short break from forums
marlony1
Doctor
Doctor

Re: Forum Survivor Season 2 [SIGN-UPS] (10/18)

Postby yauaustin202 » Wed May 24, 2017 9:53 pm

/join
Name: Yau
Other:
A rather kind person that will attempt to help anyone he can, he's a man of loyalty, and he'll probably follow his allies to the end of the world.

He wears jeans and a t shirt, has glasses and is probably Asian.
yauaustin202
Christmas 2016 Winner
Christmas 2016 Winner

Re: Forum Survivor Season 2 [SIGN-UPS] (10/18)

Postby XerxesLeFan » Wed May 24, 2017 9:57 pm

/join
Name: Xerxes Vi Percival Fredrickstein Von Musel Klossowski De Rolo Le Fan the LXXXVII
Xerxes L. Fan will work just fine, however.

Other: Xerxes L. Fan is but a simple, mortal man. Father to Kijah, he is generally calm but gets emotional quickly. He carries about him a very posh, regal accent, from which he flaunts about with little to no cares about what he says or does. His wears a light trenchcoat, rings upon every finger, and some sleek glasses.
Last edited by XerxesLeFan on Thu May 25, 2017 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
【Horane - Lucius - Phoenix】
chubee wuz heer
XerxesLeFan
Christmas 2016 Winner
Christmas 2016 Winner

Location: ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ, ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ, ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ, ꜱᴀʏ ɪ'ᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ

Next

Return to Completed/Abandoned Games