Behind the Masks Hub [Game Over] (Thanks for Playing!)

Looking for some forum fun? This is the place

Re: Behind the Masks Hub

Postby lemonader666 » Sat Dec 17, 2022 6:38 am

in my house
let's house a party

you can email me at lemonader666@gmail.com if need be
lemonader666
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Re: Behind the Masks Hub

Postby JazzMusicStops » Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:37 am

Was gonna say I'm surprised the thread was still up and then I remembered threads don't auto-lock and that's actually my job

Spoiler: I'm probably just going to lurk forever, posting occasionally
But if there ever comes a point where my account speaks its last
Know that it was a pleasure to be here, especially in Forum Games
During my teenage years, this place was my first real community
Thank you all so much for playing silly games with me
I'll never forget you
JazzMusicStops
Sponsor
Sponsor

Re: Behind the Masks Hub [Game Over] (Thanks for Playing!)

Postby JazzMusicStops » Mon May 08, 2023 7:05 am

Well folks, it's been a ride hasn't it?

It's time to face the facts, I think. It's over, it's been over for quite some time, and that's alright.

We had our fun. We fought, we danced, we spoke with the dead, cast spells, shot, stabbed, and poisoned each other so many times. But in the end, we all went our separate ways.

I played my first game of BtM in Episode 3, my mask was The Owl, I rolled Student as my role and died because I thought plate switches had to be consensual, "Unobservant Owl" was a meme for a short time.

I was fifteen years old. Now, as I write this, it's been a couple of days since I turned twenty-three. And I'm still here, lurking, posting occasionally in threads that have no right to still be alive. I sometimes have trouble letting go, and if you're reading this then I'm assuming you do too.

BtM is dead, and nobody really mourns anymore. I'm locking this thread, it'll sink to the bottom of FG I suspect. If you can prove to me that you have enough people ready and willing to play again, PM me and maybe I'll unlock the thread, but I doubt that'll ever happen.

If you're a BtM Veteran from 2015, if you never got the chance to play, even if you played one game and replaced out, I thank you. I imagine the whole team thanks you. Tech gave me permission to find a new head mod, to change the OP of the thread. I didn't manage to do that, so I suppose the job falls to me.

And so I end the saga here, once and for all. I'm no longer the person I was when I first played Episode 3, but as the officially unofficial Head BtM Mod, I feel it is within my right.

I'll never forget my time as The Owl, The Fairy, The Conductor, The Pilot, or The Technician. I'll carry them with me always and forever.

BtM, I let you go.

Spoiler: I'm probably just going to lurk forever, posting occasionally
But if there ever comes a point where my account speaks its last
Know that it was a pleasure to be here, especially in Forum Games
During my teenage years, this place was my first real community
Thank you all so much for playing silly games with me
I'll never forget you
JazzMusicStops
Sponsor
Sponsor

Previous

Return to Forum Games