Behind the Masks Hub [Game Over] (Thanks for Playing!)

Looking for some forum fun? This is the place

Re: Behind the Masks Hub

Postby Blackajack » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:04 am

Big post ahead.

As my current game is coming to an end I'd like to host an experimental BtM using modified rules. These rules are excessively modified to solve some of - at least what I see - the core problems with BtM.

1. Dinner Phase & Switches.

The dinner phase feels very additional right now. Not to say it isn't important, but switches only exist for the sake of three roles (Poisoner, Peasant, Thief). The phase is important for certain abilities to take place so I don't think it should be removed and it also represents an important part of the general BtM 'motif'.

Therefore, this experimental would rework the dinner phase. In the dinner phase, the group would sit and eat as normal. You can't switch plates anymore - what you get is what you get. Thief would be reworked (wanted to do it anyway as it's a role that basically exists to be another role and is very unhealthy), poisoner would be unchanged and peasant would gain a benefit in another area to compensate (I'm thinking knowledge of blackmail/intimidate targets). Switching is entirely removed and the phase exists for guessing and for whichever roles to summarize. I believe this change would make a more organic phase and place more emphasis into challenging, which is the biggest part of the game.

I'll write the reworked version of those roles before the game goes live.

2. Role card clarification.

Not to meta too much into my game, but because of how certain rolecards are written I've had to make some difficult choices that I assume has affected the game in ways I didn't expect. I've taken everything literally for now but I've also seen them interpreted differently. I think more clarification is required for most rolecards in this area, when they can be used and when each effect resolved. MAA is a clear example of this, it doesn't define WHEN during a phase the shot occurs.

I'll write these clarifications before the game goes live. A lot of people already knew how these roles behaved, it would just be better for new hosts that they know EXACTLY how each role behaves.

3. Some new/revisiting gifts.

In my game, as Tech probably saw, somebody suggested a double challenge gift. So sure, let's do it. There would be a new gift which would allow you to call an extra challenge. You could collect as many as you want and challenge any number of players in a phase equal to the number of extra challenges you have + 1. I would go as far as to say however that you could not call an extra challenge on the same player more than once in a phase.

Naturally, free switches would be removed. Honestly, nobody ever took them anyway scarce for those known poisoner when numbers were below 5.

Gift reserves need more definition - WHEN can you redeem them, rather then having them being a free ace-in-the-hole. I think there should be more strategy with the gift reserves.

Finally, people in the past liked the lottery ticket. So I think it's worth re-running again.

4. Experimental roles being tested.

Suggest your roles folks. I'd like to run a few in particular. I'm mainly looking at the experimental roles list for this. I'm rather open. 15 roles again ideally, although if there's more interest I'll open more slots.

Spoiler: Image
Blackajack
Jailor
Jailor

Postby Blackajack » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:20 am

Side note here's the BBC code for this if any hosts wish to copy:

Flavour-ified duels/dances

Code: Select all
[size=200]The "X" [center]VS[/center] [right]The "Y"[/right][/size]
[center][size=150]Dance off!/Lets duel![/size][/center]
[size=100][center][spoiler][b]---

[Insert flavour][/size]
[size=150][color=#FF0000]The X has won the dance/duel against the Y[/color][/b][/center][/spoiler][/size]

The "X"
VS
The "Y"

Dance off!/Lets duel!

Spoiler: ---

[Insert flavour]

The X has won the dance/duel against the Y

Challenge list/info

Code: Select all
[b][size=150]Pending:[/size]
None

[size=150]Accepted:[/size]
[color=#00BF00]None[/color]

[size=150]Denied:[/size]
[color=#FF0000]None[/color]

[size=150]Cowards:[/size]
[color=#00BFFF]None[/color]

[size=150]Remaining:[/size]
[color=#BFBFFF][Insert names here][/color][/b]

[quote="Gifts"]
The []: 1 Deny/ 1 Switch/ 0/1 Reserve
[/quote]

Pending:
None

Accepted:
None

Denied:
None

Cowards:
None

Remaining:
[Insert names here]

Gifts wrote:The []: 1 Deny/ 1 Switch/ 0/1 Reserve

Blackajack
Jailor
Jailor

Postby Chemist1422 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:36 am

Blackajack wrote:Big post ahead.

As my current game is coming to an end I'd like to host an experimental BtM using modified rules. These rules are excessively modified to solve some of - at least what I see - the core problems with BtM.

The dinner phase feels very additional right now. Not to say it isn't important, but switches only exist for the sake of three roles (Poisoner, Peasant, Thief). The phase is important for certain abilities to take place so I don't think it should be removed and it also represents an important part of the general BtM 'motif'.

Therefore, this experimental would rework the dinner phase. In the dinner phase, the group would sit and eat as normal. You can't switch plates anymore - what you get is what you get. Thief would be reworked (wanted to do it anyway as it's a role that basically exists to be another role and is very unhealthy), poisoner would be unchanged and peasant would gain a benefit in another area to compensate (I'm thinking knowledge of blackmail/intimidate targets). Switching is entirely removed and the phase exists for guessing and for whichever roles to summarize. I believe this change would make a more organic phase and place more emphasis into challenging, which is the biggest part of the game.

Not to meta too much into my game, but because of how certain rolecards are written I've had to make some difficult choices that I assume has affected the game in ways I didn't expect. I've taken everything literally for now but I've also seen them interpreted differently. I think more clarification is required for most rolecards in this area, when they can be used and when each effect resolved. MAA is a clear example of this, it doesn't define WHEN during a phase the shot occurs.

I'll write these clarifications before the game goes live. A lot of people already knew how these roles behaved, it would just be better for new hosts that they know EXACTLY how each role behaves.

In my game, as Tech probably saw, somebody suggested a double challenge gift. So sure, let's do it. There would be a new gift which would allow you to call an extra challenge. You could collect as many as you want and challenge any number of players in a phase equal to the number of extra challenges you have + 1. I would go as far as to say however that you could not call an extra challenge on the same player more than once in a phase.

Naturally, free switches would be removed. Honestly, nobody ever took them anyway scarce for those known poisoner when numbers were below 5.

Gift reserves need more definition - WHEN can you redeem them, rather then having them being a free ace-in-the-hole. I think there should be more strategy with the gift reserves.

Finally, people in the past liked the lottery ticket. So I think it's worth re-running again.

Suggest your roles folks. I'd like to run a few in particular. I'm mainly looking at the experimental roles list for this. I'm rather open. 15 roles again ideally, although if there's more interest I'll open more slots.

1. I’m really not a big fan of this change for one reason—it makes Poisoner objectively stronger than MAA, who has less control over whether he can kill a player or not. Poisoned without switches has no limitations other than the phase change which doesn’t hurt it that much.
2. Fine and good, thank you
3. Agree on the gift reserves and a double challenge gift sounds interesting. If it were to be run without alliances permitted, seeing the message gift from T14 would be fun
4. Personally would like to see Kleptomaniac and Cheater reused after the mess that was T14, but if you use Cheater you should probably make it act during challenge phase instead
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby Blackajack » Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:26 am

Chemist1422 wrote:
Blackajack wrote:Big post ahead.

1. I’m really not a big fan of this change for one reason—it makes Poisoner objectively stronger than MAA, who has less control over whether he can kill a player or not. Poisoned without switches has no limitations other than the phase change which doesn’t hurt it that much.
2. Fine and good, thank you
3. Agree on the gift reserves and a double challenge gift sounds interesting. If it were to be run without alliances permitted, seeing the message gift from T14 would be fun
4. Personally would like to see Kleptomaniac and Cheater reused after the mess that was T14, but if you use Cheater you should probably make it act during challenge phase instead

Two things:

1. I get your concern with the strength of the poisoner. The poisoner himself may need a rework for these changes to work - something that prevents the absolute flexibility that this iteration would possess. I'm open to ideas in this regard, but one idea I've had is that he can poison any winners of any challenges, similarly as to how the MAA can shoot the losers of challenges. It also fits into his motif about being a bad challenger but having power elsewhere. I think he should still be able to poison each phase, just be limited by his options.

2. Can you send a link to T14? I don't see it anywhere.

Blackajack
Jailor
Jailor

Postby Chemist1422 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:30 am

1. Yeah, that works
2. viewtopic.php?f=25&t=101856
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby Blackajack » Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:33 am

Chemist1422 wrote:1. Yeah, that works
2. viewtopic.php?f=25&t=101856

Tech you mind sticking the link on the front page

Blackajack
Jailor
Jailor

Postby JazzMusicStops » Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:24 am

I don't much care for lottery tickets they add too much luck for a game that's supposed to be more about one's own skill

Spoiler: I'm probably just going to lurk forever, posting occasionally
But if there ever comes a point where my account speaks its last
Know that it was a pleasure to be here, especially in Forum Games
During my teenage years, this place was my first real community
Thank you all so much for playing silly games with me
I'll never forget you
JazzMusicStops
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby Cenvil2 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:59 pm

1. AP is way worse than DP. (it exist only for the sake of 2 roles, and others cannot do anything, while during DP they still can switch/guess etcetera)
2. absolutely agree on that. (Royal's secret vote for example depends a lot how the host play the game to be honest.)
3. new gifts: okay. gift reserve restriction: it would be better completely erase that gift than restricting how you can use that tbf. Lottery ticket: I dont agree with Jazz, there are times when you need to decide that you want to lose 1 gift to take multiple from others. That needs skill too...
4. I wan to see in action: Trickster, Pharmacist, Mystic
I don't want to see: Actor, Necromancer, Monk, Augur.
Cenvil2
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner

Postby Blackajack » Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:15 pm

Cenvil2 wrote:1. AP is way worse than DP. (it exist only for the sake of 2 roles, and others cannot do anything, while during DP they still can switch/guess etcetera)

This is actually quite interesting and very true. We could remove the action phase but then we'd need to rework the roles that apply during that time.

So that would primarily be Musician/Blacksmith
Last edited by Blackajack on Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blackajack
Jailor
Jailor

Postby BRVR » Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:21 pm

Blackajack wrote:
Cenvil2 wrote:1. AP is way worse than DP. (it exist only for the sake of 2 roles, and others cannot do anything, while during DP they still can switch/guess etcetera)

This is actually quite interesting and very true. We could remove the action phase but then we'd need to rework the roles that apply during that time.

So that would primarily be Musician/Blackmailer

I have no fix for standard games but Hypothetical Challenges can be during AP like School Trouble for unstandard games.
THE GREAT KIJAH IS BACK AND IS HERE TO STAY!
I AM OPEN TO MAKING NEW FRIENDS TO FILL THE VOID IN MY HEART OF SADNESS!
BRVR
Survivor
Survivor

Postby PokemonKidRyan » Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:47 am

YES
Totally don't approve of it because of how much I utilised em, nope...
But in all seriousness I think Hypothetical Challenges are really clever and add a whole new layer of tactics to the game because it's not like they can be stopped or interfered with.
Perhaps if it was tested out more, then we'd be able to work out if there need to be forms of interruption/interference with it or whether to keep it as it is ^^
My personality:

My alts were EdwardMidford and TsuchiyaTenaka. I apologise profusely for being bad and hiding behind them. I ask for forgiveness but know that won't be a simple feat. Please stop bringing up my past, as I'm striving towards a new future. I just sometimes struggle to show that I truly want said change.
PokemonKidRyan
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby Blackajack » Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:04 am

PokemonKidRyan wrote:YES
Totally don't approve of it because of how much I utilised em, nope...
But in all seriousness I think Hypothetical Challenges are really clever and add a whole new layer of tactics to the game because it's not like they can be stopped or interfered with.
Perhaps if it was tested out more, then we'd be able to work out if there need to be forms of interruption/interference with it or whether to keep it as it is ^^

Finding no reference of hypothetical challenges here. How did it work?

Blackajack
Jailor
Jailor

Postby Technetium » Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:54 am

In the few games that had hypothetical challenge mechanic, during each AP each player could select two players and a challenge type, and have it privately revealed to them who would win in the selected challenge.
(A player cannot select themself for a hypo-challenge.)
So for example:

Player A is Blacksmith, player B is Thief.
Player C, during AP, submits that they want to have A vs B in a duel for their hypothetical challenge.
C is told by PM that A would beat B in a duel.

In memory of those who have been deleted.
The last poster to survive Blindside Island will win a cookie. Or perhaps 1500...
Technetium#8515 on Discord
Technetium
Godfather
Godfather

Postby Blackajack » Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:05 am

Technetium wrote:In the few games that had hypothetical challenge mechanic, during each AP each player could select two players and a challenge type, and have it privately revealed to them who would win in the selected challenge.
(A player cannot select themself for a hypo-challenge.)
So for example:

Player A is Blacksmith, player B is Thief.
Player C, during AP, submits that they want to have A vs B in a duel for their hypothetical challenge.
C is told by PM that A would beat B in a duel.

That's how I thought. I suppose if the action phase were to be removed this would be done during the dinner phase the night before.

A power like that however could instead be reserved for a specific role rather than as a mechanic considering the nature of it. Like, X number of times per dinner phase you can perform a hypothetical challenge.

Btw, do you mind updating the game archive at some point tech?

Blackajack
Jailor
Jailor

Postby Bluedetroyer » Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:10 am

There is a role that has limited hypothetical challenges
Investigator

You are an Investigator!
You are a famed investigator, called in to investigate the strange goings on at this mysterious castle. Looking around at your fellow guests, you'll need all of your deduction abilities to survive.

During the action phase, 5 times per game, you may PM the Moderator 2 players to act out the scene of the challenge.
You will learn who would win that challenge in a hypothetical scenario (completely immune to switches and fluctuations).
You may not act out dead players, nor may you act out yourself.

Credit to ShortcutButton, used in BtM T1.
I own 3 dogs and 3 cats.
hello

Behind the Mask Record

1-1

Spoiler: BtM: School Trouble - Loner (Deceiver) - guesses DP8 - Chef (poisoner) win
IDDY BtM - Pesant - Pesant (me) win

Bluedetroyer
Witch
Witch

Postby BRVR » Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:18 pm

Bluedetroyer wrote:There is a role that has limited hypothetical challenges
Investigator

You are an Investigator!
You are a famed investigator, called in to investigate the strange goings on at this mysterious castle. Looking around at your fellow guests, you'll need all of your deduction abilities to survive.

During the action phase, 5 times per game, you may PM the Moderator 2 players to act out the scene of the challenge.
You will learn who would win that challenge in a hypothetical scenario (completely immune to switches and fluctuations).

Ye
That's what I got it from.
THE GREAT KIJAH IS BACK AND IS HERE TO STAY!
I AM OPEN TO MAKING NEW FRIENDS TO FILL THE VOID IN MY HEART OF SADNESS!
BRVR
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Blackajack » Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:20 pm

Posting here to mark that BtM12 ended.

Blackajack
Jailor
Jailor

Postby Blackajack » Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:10 pm

Here are my planned roles for my next game:

Barbarian
Blacksmith - Reworked
Musician - Reworked
Man-at-arms
Peasant - Mild rework
Poisoner - Reworked
Royal
Soldier
Sorcerer
Thief - Reworked
Investigator - Slight changes/Test role
Trickster - Slight changes/Test role
Cheater - Test role
Pharmacist - Test role
Author - New role.

Author

You are an Author!
Ink at hand with pen and parchment, you strive to make the greatest story. Be it from scandals or centrifuge, your words dart across the world like an inanimate hand. And with those words comes power.

Each voting phase, you may attempt to predict a standard guess. PM the moderator to use this power. You may make as many predictions as there are roles, and may make them all in the same phase or divide them between rounds.
You may only predict each role once per game. Therefore, you may only use this power as many times as there are players in the game.
If any roles you predict are guessed that following dinner phase, those guesses are negated and you learn the roles of those who had their guesses negated. Players are alerted when an author intervenes. Death stake guesses are considered to have failed.

Investigator

You are an Investigator!

Pharmacist

You are a Pharmacist!
Once a man with integrity. You ran a successful business, until one day the King of your nation seized your assets to prevent you from obtaining more wealth than him. You came here to wage revenge against this King, and defeat him in war. You are willing to do anything to get this castle, even harm the innocent. people in this castle.

Each voting phase, you may drug somebody's food. Their position on the lists will be RNG'ed to a lower position. Cannot be stopped by Premium Food, Drugged food guarantees that the victim automatically lose their next challenge.
Each voting phase, instead of drugging somebody, you may give them steroids. This will bring them to the top of both lists for one phase(above everything), but they will suffer by being on the bottom of both lists for two phases(the winner will be RNG'ed in the case Varanus said). Cannot be stopped by Premium Food. You may give them a sedative instead. Sedative food causes the victim to fall asleep midday the day afterwards, preventing them from voting during the next voting phase.
Players are not told they are drugged or sedated.

Trickster

You are a Trickster!
Back in your town, you were notorious for changing the intended outcomes of events. You turned weddings into divorces, murders into serial killings, and much more with the single inspiration of thought. You came here to test your skills.

Each dinner you may tag each participant with a card, be it an Ace, King, Joker.
The effects of these cards only happen when paired after the challenge phase, the effect varies depending of the pairing.
You must give out 50% Kings to the current living total, and the remaining half is split between Aces and Jokers favoring Jokers with remainders.
Ace+Ace/King+King/Joker+Joker yields no effects.
Ace+King both participants of the challenge gain an additional gift.
Ace+Joker the challenge becomes a death duel.
King+Joker neither participants get a gift for that challenge.

Each dinner phase you may distribute 2 playing cards amongst all alive players. You possess a Queen, King or Jack.
Each player can hold up to 1 of each card. These cards last the entire game
When two players with cards challenge each other, a different affect takes place depending on how the cards react:
Any uneven pair yields no effects
Two Jacks grants an extra gift to each challenger
Two Queens denies all gifts from that challenge
Two Kings causes the challenge to become a death challenge.
If multiple parrings occur in the same challenge, the effects stack.
If two players challenge each other both possessing all 3 cards, you gain one Joker for you to distribute.
If you die while the Joker is in your possession, the Joker will be consumed and you will somehow survive. Your role is revealed in the process.
If you give a Joker to another player, that player will die at the end of the challenge phase, along with anyone else who challenged him.
These effects will continue to occur even when dead.

Cheater

You are a Cheater!
You've never played a fair game in your life. And frankly, you don't intend to. With so much on the line, why allow rules to stop you? A number removed there, a number added there...

Your positions are always at the bottom of both lists.
Each challenge phase, you automatically win the first two challenges of that phase. This occurs before other effects.
The first time you are guessed as cheater, it is considered a fail.

Blackajack
Jailor
Jailor

Postby Cenvil2 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:16 am

Investigator has that restriction for a reason.
They should not use that power on people whose position he definetly knows without giving others anything. That include themselves too.
(he can way easily deduce if Musician/Blacksmith still in the game/they used all three charges/know who he can challenge safely next CP. All of this without risking anything.

Pharmacist:
How you determine "next challenge"? The one he issued next CP? What if he get challenged multiple times, and he decide to nochallenge?

Trickster:
Did you thought it through?
How you would stack double gifts and no gifts?

For his secondary ability to work, they needs 2 people who wont get killed until CP4 and he has to foresee this at DP1. Otherwise he could just wasting cards hoping his chosen player wont get eliminated. Yeah it is a powerful second ability, but it either needs to completely forget the first one.
(also if the pairs are the triggering effects, they would less likely to challenge someone when they see trickster tampering with the challenges with no gifts or death challenge, cause they obviously will know which card the challengers have, and its better not screwimg with fate.)
So the trickster himself making himself less powerful with these two/three changes.
-making cards stick to end of the game means less likely to those card to take effect.
-making it for activating only for pairs and not uneven combinations, is just garantuee who the others less likely to challenge. (he is either picked for holding for 3 cards (aka obviously having the King card) or was not, but cause Trickster should realize that point the two wont make a challenge from now on (even if they get double gift) he need to change his secondary target anyway meaning less likely to take effect on those cards.
-limiting it to two cards just means his ability most likely wont be triggered in the first half of the game. And even if his secondary ability kicks in the trickster is most likely dead at that point.
(also nothing stops it to just give everyone King cards, which tactic is way too powerful, if you think about it. He can be responsible for 7 kills at VP5 which is way too powerful)
Cenvil2

Postby Blackajack » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:37 am

Cenvil2 wrote:Investigator has that restriction for a reason.
They should not use that power on people whose position he definetly knows without giving others anything. That include themselves too.
(he can way easily deduce if Musician/Blacksmith still in the game/they used all three charges/know who he can challenge safely next CP. All of this without risking anything.

I think you are generally underestimating the power level of roles. And I'm thinking you are also overstating the power of a single challenge.
It's an incredibly slow power in its current iteration. To compensate it needs value over time. The best way to do that is by allow you to do it as many times as you want. The alternative would be to allow you to make multiple hypothetical challenges in a single phase.
I don't think he would be a very strong challenger himself, so he needs this power to make up for it.

Cenvil2 wrote:Pharmacist:
How you determine "next challenge"? The one he issued next CP? What if he get challenged multiple times, and he decide to nochallenge?

The next challenge they take part in. Basically the quickest challenge to be confirmed by the user. Maybe some clarification here. Only the first challenge is affected, all other challenges behave as normal.

If they no challenge that's their choice. People won't know they are drugged, so it's their call. If no challenge takes part the drug never takes effect, but they miss out on the challenge itself.

Cenvil2 wrote:Trickster:
Did you thought it through?
How you would stack double gifts and no gifts?

For his secondary ability to work, they needs 2 people who wont get killed until CP4 and he has to foresee this at DP1. Otherwise he could just wasting cards hoping his chosen player wont get eliminated. Yeah it is a powerful second ability, but it either needs to completely forget the first one.
(also if the pairs are the triggering effects, they would less likely to challenge someone when they see trickster tampering with the challenges with no gifts or death challenge, cause they obviously will know which card the challengers have, and its better not screwimg with fate.)
So the trickster himself making himself less powerful with these two/three changes.
-making cards stick to end of the game means less likely to those card to take effect.
-making it for activating only for pairs and not uneven combinations, is just garantuee who the others less likely to challenge. (he is either picked for holding for 3 cards (aka obviously having the King card) or was not, but cause Trickster should realize that point the two wont make a challenge from now on (even if they get double gift) he need to change his secondary target anyway meaning less likely to take effect on those cards.
-limiting it to two cards just means his ability most likely wont be triggered in the first half of the game. And even if his secondary ability kicks in the trickster is most likely dead at that point.
(also nothing stops it to just give everyone King cards, which tactic is way too powerful, if you think about it. He can be responsible for 7 kills at VP5 which is way too powerful)

Some good points here. Answering in order:

Gifts stack as expected. So if you get double gifts then get no gifts you don't get any gifts, that overrules.
You are right about the speed of his ability, it probably will need to be sped up. Also correct about stacking kings, probably a limit of one of each card per dinner phase or something.
You are also right about the pairs/uneven combos, that will be reverted back.
Needs to be rethought out generally. I wasn't too sure on the role itself anyway, it was remarkably complex.

Blackajack
Jailor
Jailor

Postby ElusiveBelle » Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:36 pm

Posted in the good bye thread but I'm going to pull back from being a mod to this. Tech and likely Blackajack can settle on how things go from here.

Have a goodin peeps

The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth
ElusiveBelle
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
[Forum Mafia X] Winner

Postby Blackajack » Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:40 am

ElusiveBelle wrote:Posted in the good bye thread but I'm going to pull back from being a mod to this. Tech and likely Blackajack can settle on how things go from here.

Have a goodin peeps

Best regards. Good luck out there!

Blackajack
Jailor
Jailor

Postby destawaits » Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:26 am

Spoiler:
destawaits
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby Technetium » Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:34 am

I tried to run a game of BtM on those forums a while back, but I ended up not being able to keep it running, don't recall why

In memory of those who have been deleted.
The last poster to survive Blindside Island will win a cookie. Or perhaps 1500...
Technetium#8515 on Discord
Technetium
Godfather
Godfather

Postby Blackajack » Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:53 am

Technetium wrote:I tried to run a game of BtM on those forums a while back, but I ended up not being able to keep it running, don't recall why

I can try and revive it with a classic game. Seems like there was some major interest with the game itself.

Side note, still measuring if anyone wants me to do another game during NDM's one.

Blackajack
Jailor
Jailor

PreviousNext

Return to Forum Games