Last Species Standing

Looking for some forum fun? This is the place

Last Species Standing

Postby sh99er » Sun Feb 06, 2022 9:03 am

Last Species Standing

To make this easy - please join this discord server - https://discord.gg/KeGUuF7tq5
It will make hosting and announcing much easier.

How it works -
The game will have 9 - 13 people who will each choose a species to be and a class.
There cannot be 2 of the same species. There can be unlimited of the same class.
In this game there is an arena consisting of 13 areas. Including the center. The aim is to be last alive.
Due to species being unique and to stop it being first come first serve - you will choose 3 species. Most wanted to least wanted. You will probably get one of those 3.
If not, it will all be sorted over discord.
The game will be at most a week - therefore each day the boarder moves in 1/7th - not including the center, which will be the last zone if it comes to it.

Take note of -
Every day the outer board will get closer to center. If you are outside the boarder due to that. Hunger and thirst is doubled in decrease rates and your body is much weaker. So you may not die from it, not right away.
Water and food will be in the following day counts -
Water every 3 days and food every 7. Places of hot / cold and how much you move will make these values go down and up.

Map -
https://imgur.com/a/Nvhif

Species information -
Spoiler: Human - Nothing special. You aren't stronger in anything, nor are you weaker.

Gillian - Can drink any sort of water provided it doesn't have lethal poison in it. Can breathe underwater and speak with aquatic life. Needs water every day, and staying out of water too long will have dire consequences.

Elf - Has knowledge on crafting ranged weapons and basic knowledge on using them. Your body is more resistant to poison but weaker to fire and crushing type weapons. You know how to tame and talk to some animals

Neko - Has great hearing and sight (including night vision). Good at climbing and parkour. Swims 50% slower. Wet conditions cause -1.5 dashes to all stats.

Orc - You have tough to pierce skin and need to eat 50-100% more depending on the circumstances.

Saurian - A cold-blooded lizard race with added thermal vision. Cold conditions will affect your stats by -3.5 dashes but mild or warmer conditions raise your stats by 2 dashes. Can camouflage and play dead brilliantly.

Doll - Can have all body parts be detached and re-attached. Upon detaching blood will not be spilt. De-attached parts can be controlled no matter where they are. Pretty weak physically. Cannot re-attach a burnt, melted or frozen body part. Will only die if their brain is destroyed properly.

Harpy - Has 2 bladed wings on their back and can fly up to 30 mph. Uses water and food as fuel to fly (from their body). If the harpy is out of food or water, then it will lose blood as a price instead.

Golem - One of your arms is made of rock. It can expand into a rectangular rock shield for as long as you want. Every-time you expand your arm, you lose some stamina. You can survive very hot conditions but you freeze easier. When your rock arm is frozen it cannot expand and if already expanded it stays stuck like that.

Imp - Can fly. While in hostile environments, speed is doubled. Eating meat, drinking blood and inflicting damage will heal you and replenish stamina, this regeneration is increased in safe environments. Needs to eat 50% more. Staying in the same area for 1.5 days, causes you to be 75% thirstier and hungrier.

Falmer - They travel faster at night. In the dark they have night + heat vision but in light their vision is blurred. Stats are enhanced at night/in the dark but they are weaker during the day/in light.

Dark Elf - Has more mana than other races. Your body is more resistant to poison but weaker to fire and crushing type weapons. You know additional spells/magic that changes depending on your class.

Nord - Resists the cold better than other races but can overheat easier. Naturally skilled with heavy weapons, gear (like armor) and get less recoil/rebound from weapons. Once every 2 days they may shout out their Battle cry, anyone who hears it will be filled with fear and will automatically run away from anything living they see (effect lasts for 10 minutes).

Species Appearances -
Spoiler: Human - You can choose your human looks (hair, skin color, etc.).

Gillian – Has scales on their neck, knees, and elbows. Has gills on their neck and ribs. Skin can be tinted any shade of blue or green and the eyes have a yellow sclera. Also they have black claws on their fingertips.

Elf – Has pointed ears and are taller than humans.

Neko – Has cat ears and a cat tail along with cat eyes. Have claws that come from just below their nails.

Orc - Tough green skin, big teeth and have a muscular physique.

Saurian - Forked tongue. Has scales all over their body, a lizard tail (can be dropped or regrown), and two 3cm long horns.

Doll – Like a human but looks extremely pale and their eyes are totally white.

Harpy - Has any colour of feathered wings with gold, silver or bronze blades on them. Toes and heels have black or white talons on them about 5 cm long.

Golem - Looks human but has dark brown skin with rock spikes in their hair. Their left or right arm is made of rock.

Imp - Red-tinted skin, short devil tail, small bat wings, and two 5 cm long devil horns. They are about 1/2 a human's height.

Falmer - Is a humanoid with pale blue or grey wrinkled skin, has 7cm claws instead of normal human fingers (can still wield stuff), and twisted elven ears. Looks kinda like Gollum from LoTR.

Dark Elf – Has pointed ears, red irises, purple skin, and are taller than humans but just a bit shorter than normal elves.

Nord - Has a muscular build and is much taller than both elves & orcs. They also have more facial hair than average humans and can only have blonde, brown or ginger hair.

Classes -
Spoiler: Survivor - Better with all weapons by 10% and 1 dash better in all stats. Needs food and water a day later than normal.

Elemental - Can control the elements to a certain degree in non-directly violent ways.

Cleric - Can make potions from herbs and other materials in the arena. Has medical, cooking, and botanical knowledge and starts with a brewing kit.

Inventor - Can craft with 50% less material. Has knowledge of crafting. Knows where to find specific materials. Can build 100% faster than other classes.

Hunter - Has great accuracy and +1 dash to speed. Knows how to use all ranged weapons.

Warlock - Can freely control its blood no matter where it is in the arena (unless it's dried up).

Berserker - Fast swinging speed and knows how to use all melee weapons that are longer than 10cm. Has a rage mode which doubles strength and speed, along with double swing speed. However rage mode (45 mins in-game) can cause one to pull muscles and be exhausted afterward, halving speed, strength and swing speed (until you sleep or 5 hours pass).

Guardian - Can make bubble shields that can take 1 large/fatal hit. Can make one every 2nd hour. In a shield, the Guardian cannot be hit, but they can still hit.

Rogue - Seeing an attack coming will cause it to do 75% less damage. Blocking an attack will heal you a bit. Avoiding a hit will increases strength, speed, physical defense and stamina by 0.5 dashes for a few minutes varying with attack size (can stack). However, getting hit by a non-seen attack will cause it to do 75% more damage.

Paladin - All forms of damage are 20% weaker (2 dashes stronger in all defense type stats). Can cause a blinding flash of light once a day from their body, blinding anything within 3 meters that was looking at them. Can throw an orb (once every 4 hours) that sets off a bright flash, blinding anything that looks at it, including themselves.

Trapper - Has trapping knowledge, can make traps with 50% less material, cannot accidentally activate their own traps and arena/player traps (including the border) do 35% less damage.

Summoner - Can summon a skeleton or zombie once every 24 hours. Can control up to three skeletons (trying to control any more will just cause the oldest one to immediately fall apart) or one zombie. Skeletons are very fragile and can easily lose limbs, but will keep living until their heads are knocked off then destroyed. Zombies are much stronger and resilient than skeletons however their heads are a weak spot but their bodily fluids can inflict a virus upon contact/absorption (viral strength is based on volume and the body part infected).

Tracker - If you have someone's DNA, you may get a general location of where they are, this lasts for 30 minutes and becomes more accurate if the sample you have is bigger. Every midnight, you are told how many player species are in each sector

Species lists -
The lists show the difference in various areas. Dashes between them represent larger differences. You can treat no gap but different placement as a half dash.

Strength -
Spoiler: 1. Orc
-
2. Nord/Night Falmer
--
3. Golem
--
4. Saurian
-
5. Gillian
-
6. Human
7. Neko
-
8. Elf
9. Dark Elf
--
10. Harpy
-
11. Imp/Day Falmer
-
12. Doll

Speed/Dexterity -
Spoiler: 1. Night Falmer/Flying Harpy
-
2. Neko
--
3. Saurian
-
4. Gillian
5. Imp
6. Elf/Dark Elf
7. Human
8. Doll
-
9. Ground Harpy
10. Nord
11. Golem/Day Falmer
-
12. Orc

Stamina -
Spoiler: 1. Night Falmer
--
2. Gillian
3. Neko
-
4. Golem
5. Elf/Dark Elf
6. Orc/Nord
7. Human/Saurian
-
8. Doll
-
9. Harpy
-
10. Imp
--
11. Day Falmer

Physical Defence -
Spoiler: 1. Orc
--
2. Nord/Night Falmer
--
3. Golem
-
4. Saurian
5. Gillian
6. Human
-
7. Elf/Dark Elf
-
9. Neko/Day Falmer
10. Imp
11. Doll
12. Harpy

Magic Resistance -
Spoiler: 1. Dark Elf/Night Falmer
2. Golem
-
3. Orc
--
4. Doll
5. Elf
6. Imp
--
7. Human/Day Falmer/Neko
8. Gillian
9. Saurian/Harpy
10. Nord

Immune system [Night Falmer is immune] -
Spoiler: 1. Saurian
-
2. Nord
3. Gillian
-
4. Golem
5. Neko
--
6. Doll
7. Human
8. Imp/Orc
-
9. Harpy
10. Elf
11. Dark Elf
--
12. Day Falmer

Signing up -
Please sign up on discord. If you want to also sign up here / sign up here first. Then do so.
You can keep your class a secret and PM me it (on discord).

Players -
Check out my ideas:
My Guardian Faction
My Elemental Faction
My Spirit Faction
My Demon Faction

After agreeing that as Godfather id have my mafioso make food for me, here was a funny response.
Jezz wrote:Godfather: mafioso, make me a sandwich
Mafioso: ...we kinda should kill one of our enemies tonight sir
Godfather: no I'm hungry fuck you
sh99er
Spy
Spy

Location: When I'm at my home....London...when I'm at boarding school...hell.

Re: Last Species Standing

Postby timurtheking » Sun Feb 06, 2022 9:17 am

/join

Timur
I'll pick Orc, Nord and dark elf in that order
Check out my ideas:
The Philosophers (New Faction)
Witch Change/buff

Just remembering the good times when this forum was alive :))

Best known for; hosting The Room FG series and being the Right Hand of Game's Hub
timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Re: Last Species Standing

Postby timurtheking » Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:31 pm

Games full now for anyone who wants to join but backups and spectator spaces are open
Check out my ideas:
The Philosophers (New Faction)
Witch Change/buff

Just remembering the good times when this forum was alive :))

Best known for; hosting The Room FG series and being the Right Hand of Game's Hub
timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Return to Forum Games