BRVR's Return! (First Floor Entrance Battle)

Looking for some forum fun? This is the place

Re: BRVR's Return! (No More Illusions)

Postby Fenraiser » Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:29 pm

BRVR wrote:
Ezradekezra wrote:
BRVR wrote:
Fenraiser wrote:Wow, thank you Queen. I should be more careful.

Where can we get to the third floor, Judge? We're have an objective to complete up there. In addition, have you ever judged a man named Prince?

"The third floor? I have no idea. I have not left my room in a while. I'm not sure why Magical Girl is in here either. I've only fought her in combat outside of my containment room. What sort of containment breach is happening at the moment? If it was a stage two level I would be converging with my friends right now. The agents don't really tell me their name, but I know for a fact anybody that I judge here as sinned. Sinners will be executed by me."

Will you remind me of what counts as a sin?

"Despite having this job for many years I don't remember all of them. My scale of justice will always know the true sins of any living thing. Whatever it decides I will follow."

[Interrogate] Who are your friends and the agents?
deathofrats0808 wrote:
James wrote:DEATH! I JUST WANT ONE MORE BREATH!
CAAN YOOOU GRANT MEE ONE MOOOORE PLEEEEEEEEAAASE!?

All out of breath I'm afraid. I only have existential dread left.
Fenraiser
Veteran
Veteran

Postby BRVR » Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:04 am

Fenraiser wrote:
BRVR wrote:
Ezradekezra wrote:
BRVR wrote:

Where can we get to the third floor, Judge? We're have an objective to complete up there. In addition, have you ever judged a man named Prince?

"The third floor? I have no idea. I have not left my room in a while. I'm not sure why Magical Girl is in here either. I've only fought her in combat outside of my containment room. What sort of containment breach is happening at the moment? If it was a stage two level I would be converging with my friends right now. The agents don't really tell me their name, but I know for a fact anybody that I judge here as sinned. Sinners will be executed by me."

"Despite having this job for many years I don't remember all of them. My scale of justice will always know the true sins of any living thing. Whatever it decides I will follow."

"I believe they call my friends Big Bird and Punishing Bird. They call me Judgement Bird. The agents are the humans that periodically enter my room to Clean, feed me, talk to me, or inflict violence on me. I must admit I am confused. Are you not agents here to perform a work on me? Excluding Magical Girl of course. It's rare to see her not in her serpent form whenever she's near humans. Usually she becomes insane after I judge a few of them and they are punished accordingly."
THE GREAT KIJAH IS BACK AND IS HERE TO STAY!
I AM OPEN TO MAKING NEW FRIENDS TO FILL THE VOID IN MY HEART OF SADNESS!
BRVR
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Fenraiser » Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:59 am

BRVR wrote:
Fenraiser wrote:
BRVR wrote:
Ezradekezra wrote:
BRVR wrote:

"I believe they call my friends Big Bird and Punishing Bird. They call me Judgement Bird. The agents are the humans that periodically enter my room to Clean, feed me, talk to me, or inflict violence on me. I must admit I am confused. Are you not agents here to perform a work on me? Excluding Magical Girl of course. It's rare to see her not in her serpent form whenever she's near humans. Usually she becomes insane after I judge a few of them and they are punished accordingly."

Well, we are just passing by to get to the Third-Floor. I thought this would be the room with the stairs going up. As long as you don't judge us or hurt us, we do not want to inflict violence upon you. We are just trying to get back to our original realm.

Let me ask Boss and Sarah something.

[Call out for Boss] Hey, Boss are you listening? Do you or Sarah know the way to the 3rd floor?
deathofrats0808 wrote:

Fenraiser
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Chemist1422 » Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:01 pm

(hey is this just lobcorp)
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby BRVR » Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:09 am

Fenraiser wrote:
BRVR wrote:
Fenraiser wrote:
BRVR wrote:
Ezradekezra wrote:
BRVR wrote:

Well, we are just passing by to get to the Third-Floor. I thought this would be the room with the stairs going up. As long as you don't judge us or hurt us, we do not want to inflict violence upon you. We are just trying to get back to our original realm.

[Call out for Boss] Hey, Boss are you listening? Do you or Sarah know the way to the 3rd floor?

"That sounds like a fair deal. It was nice to meet you. It was a pleasure to communicate with you in my containment room as well Magical Girl." With that the bird looks away and continues standing there like it was before hand.
Sarah says that it should be the room that you came in from.

Me being a dumbass forgot to mark the door you came in with as a door. Just imagine a new door popped up. That's the door you came in from.

Chemist1422 wrote:(hey is this just lobcorp)

;~; no
This floor had one of the three birds (Judgement Bird, Punishing Bird, or Big Bird.), a Behind the Mask role, or a Weedle.

The optional Basement floor had a Magical Girl (Only Hatred would have been recruit able like you guys did.), A Left 4 Dead character, or a Magikarp.

you guys just keep getting Abnormalities ;~;
BRVR
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Fenraiser » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:18 am

BRVR wrote:
Fenraiser wrote:
BRVR wrote:
Fenraiser wrote:
BRVR wrote:
Ezradekezra wrote:
BRVR wrote:

"That sounds like a fair deal. It was nice to meet you. It was a pleasure to communicate with you in my containment room as well Magical Girl." With that the bird looks away and continues standing there like it was before hand.

Me being a dumbass forgot to mark the door you came in with as a door. Just imagine a new door popped up. That's the door you came in from.

;~; no
This floor had one of the three birds (Judgement Bird, Punishing Bird, or Big Bird.), a Behind the Mask role, or a Weedle.

The optional Basement floor had a Magical Girl (Only Hatred would have been recruit able like you guys did.), A Left 4 Dead character, or a Magikarp.

Hey, Judgement Bird. Want to forge a contract of communication with me so we can freely communicate and perhaps share information? If you see through my own eyes, you could gain more information about the other floors and its inhabitants. Maybe we can find some of those violent agents you talked about. In addition, my ability can detect when someone is lying to me so maybe you can perhaps find yourself at a better vantage point.

I don't have the magical powers to do this....but maybe you or one of my friends could assist with that. If a deal isn't possible feel free to make a request of us before we go! If you are unable I might have to ask Alastor to contract his services.

/Proceed to go through the door with party where Sarah said goes to the third floor after Judge does Judge stuff
deathofrats0808 wrote:

Fenraiser
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Fenraiser » Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:09 pm

/If Judge refuses, [Interrogate] "Does your scales truly reflect the sins of a person or is it rigged?"

(Wow I found this from btm uwu)
deathofrats0808 wrote:

Fenraiser
Veteran
Veteran

Postby BRVR » Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:12 pm

Fenraiser wrote:
BRVR wrote:
Fenraiser wrote:
BRVR wrote:
Fenraiser wrote:
BRVR wrote:
Ezradekezra wrote:
BRVR wrote:

;~; no

Hey, Judgement Bird. Want to forge a contract of communication with me so we can freely communicate and perhaps share information? If you see through my own eyes, you could gain more information about the other floors and its inhabitants. Maybe we can find some of those violent agents you talked about. In addition, my ability can detect when someone is lying to me so maybe you can perhaps find yourself at a better vantage point.

I don't have the magical powers to do this....but maybe you or one of my friends could assist with that. If a deal isn't possible feel free to make a request of us before we go! If you are unable I might have to ask Alastor to contract his services.

/Proceed to go through the door with party where Sarah said goes to the third floor after Judge does Judge stuff

"I am certain nobody in this room has the ability to do a deal like that. I don't think we need a deal like that in the first place. I was planning on Breaching before you guys walked in. It has been a while since I have judged anybody and the scales are becoming restless."

Fenraiser wrote:/If Judge refuses, [Interrogate] "Does your scales truly reflect the sins of a person or is it rigged?"

"The scales properly judge any and all sins that it finds. A terrible future possibility was mentioned to me however. What would happen if the scales did not tilt either way? That is why I made this scale tilt to one side so that it is always a clear verdict."
BRVR
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Fenraiser » Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:46 pm

BRVR wrote:"I am certain nobody in this room has the ability to do a deal like that. I don't think we need a deal like that in the first place. I was planning on Breaching before you guys walked in. It has been a while since I have judged anybody and the scales are becoming restless."

Fenraiser wrote:/If Judge refuses, [Interrogate] "Does your scales truly reflect the sins of a person or is it rigged?"

"The scales properly judge any and all sins that it finds. A terrible future possibility was mentioned to me however. What would happen if the scales did not tilt either way? That is why I made this scale tilt to one side so that it is always a clear verdict."

(I see the implications with Alexander lol and this vague answer).

Ah, that would be amazing if I had the power to do that. To have people see through my own eyes would be wonderful, don't you think? Vice versa is also true.

Thank you for your answers. I think I understand how your scales work now and I will say it is beautiful. Your scale sees goodness as a total absence of sin- there's no in-between, so if someone has even the tiniest bit of sin, your scale will always judge them as evil. Your power is both beautiful yet terrifying, but I sincerely hope you get to judge someone free of sin to see what happens.

(Time to do a POG play)

(Whispers to Alexander)
Do you think if you're judged as innocent, instead of killing a person, this Judgement Bird could remove curses such as yours instead?
deathofrats0808 wrote:

Fenraiser
Veteran
Veteran

Postby BRVR » Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:37 pm

Fenraiser wrote:
BRVR wrote:"I am certain nobody in this room has the ability to do a deal like that. I don't think we need a deal like that in the first place. I was planning on Breaching before you guys walked in. It has been a while since I have judged anybody and the scales are becoming restless."

(I see the implications with Alexander lol and this vague answer).

Ah, that would be amazing if I had the power to do that. To have people see through my own eyes would be wonderful, don't you think? Vice versa is also true.

Thank you for your answers. I think I understand how your scales work now and I will say it is beautiful. Your scale sees goodness as a total absence of sin- there's no in-between, so if someone has even the tiniest bit of sin, your scale will always judge them as evil. Your power is both beautiful yet terrifying, but I sincerely hope you get to judge someone free of sin to see what happens.

(Time to do a POG play)

(Whispers to Alexander)
Do you think if you're judged as innocent, instead of killing a person, this Judgement Bird could remove curses such as yours instead?

The Judgement Bird nodded. "Is there anything else that you would like to talk about?"

Alexander whispers back after thinking about y our question. "I have no idea. I've never seen this monster before and i don't have any prior knowledge about him for some reason. We could certainly try if you would like."
BRVR
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Fenraiser » Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:16 pm

@Judgement Bird
What does your scale do to someone that is completely free of sin?

(Whispers to Alexander)
You can revive, but it's really risky and I do not want to face you in your dark form. We could try depending on Judgement Bird's answer, however but it's a big risk. Alternatively, we could find the one who cursed you first to at least gain more info. Let me check Prince's journal.

/Check Prince's Journal on Judgement Bird
deathofrats0808 wrote:

Fenraiser
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Fenraiser » Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:26 pm

/After that just go straight to the 3rd floor
deathofrats0808 wrote:

Fenraiser
Veteran
Veteran

Postby BRVR » Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:34 pm

Fenraiser wrote:@Judgement Bird
What does your scale do to someone that is completely free of sin?

(Whispers to Alexander)
You can revive, but it's really risky and I do not want to face you in your dark form. We could try depending on Judgement Bird's answer, however but it's a big risk. Alternatively, we could find the one who cursed you first to at least gain more info. Let me check Prince's journal.

/Check Prince's Journal on Judgement Bird

Judgement Bird remains silent for a moment. "It has been so long since I've last seen an innocent person. I don't remember what happens. I could have seen somebody innocent while breaching, but I judge all I meet while I breach and don't remember what happens during those times."

You do not find anything in Prince's Journal about any of the three birds.

Fenraiser wrote:/After that just go straight to the 3rd floor

As you go through the door through Prince's room you see the same amount of spider people as last time standing in the middle of the room. They haven't seen you yet.
BRVR
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Fenraiser » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:41 pm

(AH LET US JUST GO)

Hey, are you all going to give us trouble or will you let us through? Prince is no longer here so any deal he had with you is off. We're going back to the 3rd floor and I kindly suggest you don't attack us.

/Nods to Alexander
deathofrats0808 wrote:

Fenraiser
Veteran
Veteran

Postby dolphina » Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:05 am

Yeah, please don’t bother us, we don’t want to fight.
Hi. I'm Caleb, and you're watching Disney Channel.

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

He/they pronouns. Trans rights! I have fifteen names and infinite anxiety. I am the transgender masculine.

PM me for my Discord!
I’m a self proclaimed anarchist, and a god of chaos (apparently).
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby BRVR » Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:54 am

Fenraiser wrote:(AH LET US JUST GO)

Hey, are you all going to give us trouble or will you let us through? Prince is no longer here so any deal he had with you is off. We're going back to the 3rd floor and I kindly suggest you don't attack us.

/Nods to Alexander

Only one of them seems to understand you. They stare at you for a few moments before making weird clicking noises at the others and they all part to the side. You hear the sound of a door being broken open from the second floor shortly followed by what sounds like an alarm.

You're back on the third floor.

The doors have not changed so there's the Forest door and the Door that a voice told you to go enter a while ago. Those are the ones you haven't explored so far.
BRVR
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Fenraiser » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:35 am

/Enter the Door with the voice

(Hoping this is Shifty)
deathofrats0808 wrote:

Fenraiser
Veteran
Veteran

Postby BRVR » Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:54 pm

Fenraiser wrote:/Enter the Door with the voice

(Hoping this is Shifty)

You enter the door with the voice and enter to see a large and bright, but very empty room. In the middle is a woman wearing all gren holding a pistol. "Who are you?"
BRVR
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Ezradekezra » Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:12 pm

/look at the shapeshifters in the journal again
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Postby BRVR » Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:43 pm

ShapeShifters
There are three ShapeShifters if the information I was given was correct. If I were to kill or gain control of all three I should be able to escape without much trouble. Doing this will prove difficult however. My sister controls the second floor and I have no idea what the first floor's one will be like. The third floor ShapeShifter was easily convinced to work for me. I have no idea how the second floor ShapeShifter will react once I defeat Sarah, but my information tells me that if I show proof of her death I will become it's new master. I have no idea what the second floor offers, but the first floor offers me something it says is very valuable if I bring Alexander to it. If only I was able to gain control of them before they found out about my true intentions. This would have been so much easier and I wouldn't be writing this at the moment. It seems there's a new group of people battling against the Spider folk. Hopefully only one survives as manipulating a group is much much harder. For future use I have drawn a few pictures of their most common forms.
Third Floor ShapeShifter: A man with a frown wearing all white. The second drawing is of a female holding a pistol and wearing green The final drawing is of a small white snake.
For some unknown reason the third shapeshifter has a particular liking of the color white. A bit bland in my opinion, but I won't call them out on their awful taste. I've never actually fought them in combat, but they have shown no intent to harm me presently or in the future. Just how I like it.
Second Floor ShapeShifter: You see the Merchant. You see a spider folk archer. You see a young girl holding a teddy bear.
This second shapeshifter doesn't seem to have any sort of preference in forms. Those are the only three i've seen, but I have suspected that it took on the forms of a few others. I just don't have enough proof to justify labeling them as a form. In combat I have no idea as well. Unfortunately I may have to defeat them if the situation calls for it. My gun will weaken it and then I will restrain it with one of my spells. My body is growing weaker and weaker by the day. I have to rush this project forward if I want to have any chance of surviving.
BRVR
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Fenraiser » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:13 pm

BRVR wrote:

(Hoping this is Shifty)

You enter the door with the voice and enter to see a large and bright, but very empty room. In the middle is a woman wearing all gren holding a pistol. "Who are you?"

/Points to Ezra's hat and the journal

Our predecessor thought bringing a certain person to you would be helpful in assisting them to escape. Does that ring any bells?

(Ezra you have the magic mind control hat fyi)
deathofrats0808 wrote:

Fenraiser
Veteran
Veteran

Postby BRVR » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:21 pm

Fenraiser wrote:
BRVR wrote:

(Hoping this is Shifty)

Our predecessor thought bringing a certain person to you would be helpful in assisting them to escape. Does that ring any bells?

"Hat. Where get?"
BRVR
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Fenraiser » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:27 pm

BRVR wrote:
Fenraiser wrote:
BRVR wrote:

(Hoping this is Shifty)

"Hat. Where get?"

Prince. He has passed.
deathofrats0808 wrote:

Fenraiser
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Ezradekezra » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:54 pm

Prince got loaded with lead lmfao
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Postby Fenraiser » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:17 pm

Ezradekezra wrote:Prince got loaded with lead lmfao

What do you want woth Alexander, anyways?
deathofrats0808 wrote:

Fenraiser
Veteran
Veteran

PreviousNext

Return to Forum Games