Survivor: CvC- FINALE-The Sole Survivor.

A place for old, unplayed, and completed games go to lie.

Re: Survivor: CvC- FINALE- Final Tribal Council

Postby gabby100 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:55 pm

im meant to ask you guys stuff but i stopped paying attention to the game as soon as i was voted out
i did read the last few pages and how interesting was it all er the game ends at midnight my time so ive around 3 hours to think of something to ask you 3
I remember doing the time-warp
Drinking those moments when
The Blackness would hit me
And the void would be calling...
Let's do the time-warp again!

since i keep being forgotten here's my FM records:
town aka getting citizen almost everytime:
TFM61 TFM62 NFM53 TFM65 NFM54 TFM66 15B VFM32 15F SFM46 16D ep XVII
SFM52
evan forcing me do the VC...

mafia:
SFM40

neutral:
GFM2.43 SFM48

before the rerolls happened:
NFM55
ep XVI

gabby100

Location: In someplace trying to translate my thought process into simple english for everyone to understand

Postby timurtheking » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:06 pm

npromin1 wrote:By the way, Timur, you can't really say anything because you haven't made a single move against me to betray me until you voted for me in F4.

Because there was no prime opportunity as i had other people who constantly wanted me out to have to vote out and like i said before i never claimed t o constantly want u out or vote you. Unlike you who did claim to have wanted me out on multiple occasations, make an effort and failed.
Check out my ideas:
The Philosophers (New Faction)
Witch Change/buff

Just remembering the good times when this forum was alive :))

Best known for; hosting The Room FG series and being the Right Hand of Game's Hub
timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby Jabichuelas » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:15 pm

funny, I wonder what would've happened if N and I had known each other didn't want to vote Kevin out
call me Javi because it's shorter
Spoiler: Image
Jabichuelas
Lookout
Lookout

Postby npromin1 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:23 pm

timurtheking wrote:
npromin1 wrote:By the way, Timur, you can't really say anything because you haven't made a single move against me to betray me until you voted for me in F4.

Because there was no prime opportunity as i had other people who constantly wanted me out to have to vote out and like i said before i never claimed t o constantly want u out or vote you. Unlike you who did claim to have wanted me out on multiple occasations, make an effort and failed.

At least I did something though

You didn't make many moves on your own outside of just surviving.

Jabichuelas wrote:funny, I wonder what would've happened if N and I had known each other didn't want to vote Kevin out

Me too. :/
npromin1
Lookout
Lookout

Postby Chemist1422 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:27 pm

Jabichuelas wrote:funny, I wonder what would've happened if N and I had known each other didn't want to vote Kevin out

ROCKS ROCKS ROCKS
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby npromin1 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:49 pm

You know the one thing I'm sad about about this game?

I kinda wish I got to know Silk better, or at all, really.

The two of us haven't said a word to each other the whole game. I understand them replacing out was probably for the better, but it's still kinda sad.
npromin1
Lookout
Lookout

Postby Jamezbeast » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:54 pm

Okay so...

I have a lot to clear up.

First off, team contender. I said to y'all initially, I wasnt interested; and in hindsight, that was probably a misplay. But, y'all kept on giving me information, I don't really understand why, because I was literally an enemy. But yeah- anything you said to me got passed to N, chem etc.

As for me suddenly wanting N out, I started getting cold feet after chemist got the self idol (which iirc, was mentioned in our alliance chat), N mentioned in our own chat that chem was "a threat", which made me think that N wanted to push chem and I against eachother; this wasn't helped by the fact that I had the just read N-shadow BB alliance chat.

In addition, I kinda knew N would only take me to F3 if he thought he would win against me, and I felt that he couldve easily persuaded Chem and Javi to vote for me at any time, so at that point I thought I had the best chance of an N vote going through.

Now to address the finalists:

@Timur- I know you mentioned there was no prime moment to vote N until F4, but, is there any other big threat you'd say you made a move against?

@N- tbh you've covered almost everything, so I can't really think of a question.

@Chem- How do you feel about being tagged as an underdog in this F3; and can you talk to me about some major moves you've made?
Jamezbeast
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner

Postby Jamezbeast » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:00 pm

Oh, and I should mention. I genuinely enjoyed interacting with everyone who I had a substantial chat with, and will definitely be playing survivor again :^]

It was a different pace to mafia, but really interesting.
Jamezbeast

Postby Chemist1422 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:00 pm

Okay so Jamez first of all I want you to answer why you lied to me after your elimination about N trying to blindside me or where you got that info from

I feel great about being tagged as an underdog in this F3 because it was the decision I made when taking out Javi over N. tbh the only issue I have with it is a seeming lack of respect for my game from the other two finalists >:p

As for major moves, I don't think I need to point at any because that wasn't how I played the game. My game was more about building solid groups of allies than flashy blindsides. You saw it with how the double elimination before merge went down, I had built up an alliance strong enough that double idols had to be used to counter it.

that's probably an overly braggy way of wording it but w/e the idea still gets across
Jamezbeast wrote:Oh, and I should mention. I genuinely enjoyed interacting with everyone who I had a substantial chat with, and will definitely be playing survivor again :^]

It was a different pace to mafia, but really interesting.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby Jamezbeast » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:03 pm

Oh, I misinterpreted/jumped from him describing you as a threat. I thought he intended to vote you out; and in a way, I was a bit miffed that you betrayed me (but- I still never intended to lie, I did think he wanted you out).
Jamezbeast

Postby npromin1 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:07 pm

James you were doing so well until all that shit went down, if you didn't crash and burn things could have gone differently.

With that being said I have a question for you, would you have been willing to make a move against Timur's group?
npromin1
Lookout
Lookout

Postby Jamezbeast » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:11 pm

npromin1 wrote:James you were doing so well until all that shit went down, if you didn't crash and burn things could have gone differently.

With that being said I have a question for you, would you have been willing to make a move against Timur's group?

#.# I think I fucked up; but, as soon as I got cold feet it was very difficult for me to get over it, and I did feel like things were gonna go differently in that TC (which speaks volumes about the moves that were made).

But yes, I would've done. Had I have trusted the alliance group fully, I would've been willing to make a move against the Timur alliance, with a view to hopefully having you,javi, chem and gabby as an F5.
Jamezbeast

Postby timurtheking » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:13 pm

Jamezbeast wrote:Okay so...

First off, team contender. I said to y'all initially, I wasnt interested; and in hindsight, that was probably a misplay. But, y'all kept on giving me information, I don't really understand why, because I was literally an enemy. But yeah- anything you said to me got passed to N, chem etc.

As for me suddenly wanting N out, I started getting cold feet after chemist got the self idol (which iirc, was mentioned in our alliance chat), N mentioned in our own chat that chem was "a threat", which made me think that N wanted to push chem and I against eachother; this wasn't helped by the fact that I had the just read N-shadow BB alliance chat.

In addition, I kinda knew N would only take me to F3 if he thought he would win against me, and I felt that he couldve easily persuaded Chem and Javi to vote for me at any time, so at that point I thought I had the best chance of an N vote going through.

@Timur- I know you mentioned there was no prime moment to vote N until F4, but, is there any other big threat you'd say you made a move against?
You is one of them i would say. If lemon counts I did discuss with many people like TnF on lemon’s tribe to go for lemon. Transporter also only because N warned about dota having an idol (which was technically true with the superidol thing right?). Personally for me eliminating tech was a win too but he was a more personal threat then a big threat to everyone. Hidden although out instantly was a big threat with his many alliances and wanting me out instantly.
@N- tbh you've covered almost everything, so I can't really think of a question.

@Chem- How do you feel about being tagged as an underdog in this F3; and can you talk to me about some major moves you've made?
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

Best known for; hosting The Room FG series and being the Right Hand of Game's Hub
timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby timurtheking » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:16 pm

Also kevin was a personal threat as the last contender who played an actual under the radar decent game (although being inactive at times).

Thanks to me having loyal allies, he got elim’d as they stuck to voting against kevin with me and in the tie still wrnt for kevin meaning N and javi could either go rocks or vote kevin out instead of me
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby npromin1 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:18 pm

Jamezbeast wrote:
npromin1 wrote:James you were doing so well until all that shit went down, if you didn't crash and burn things could have gone differently.

#.# I think I fucked up; but, as soon as I got cold feet it was very difficult for me to get over it, and I did feel like things were gonna go differently in that TC (which speaks volumes about the moves that were made).

But yes, I would've done. Had I have trusted the alliance group fully, I would've been willing to make a move against the Timur alliance, with a view to hopefully having you,javi, chem and gabby as an F5.

Lol I feel like if that was the F5 I would've tried to turn on you just like with Timur, them who knows what would happen

timurtheking wrote:
Jamezbeast wrote:Okay so...

You is one of them i would say. If lemon counts I did discuss with many people like TnF on lemon’s tribe to go for lemon. Transporter also only because N warned about dota having an idol (which was technically true with the superidol thing right?). Personally for me eliminating tech was a win too but he was a more personal threat then a big threat to everyone. Hidden although out instantly was a big threat with his many alliances and wanting me out instantly.

For the record I should gain credit for all of these moves too, except for Lemon's elimination.
npromin1
Lookout
Lookout

Postby Chemist1422 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:20 pm

timurtheking wrote:Also kevin was a personal threat as the last contender who played an actual under the radar decent game (although being inactive at times).

Thanks to me having loyal allies, he got elim’d as they stuck to voting against kevin with me and in the tie still wrnt for kevin meaning N and javi could either go rocks or vote kevin out instead of me

I like how you're not even acknowledging me being in the game at this time

It's really proving what I said about being an underdog
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby timurtheking » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:20 pm

And jamez in a way since he told me and i then leaked it to others which lead to this (unless others who i didnt tell also told you)
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby timurtheking » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:21 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
timurtheking wrote:Also kevin was a personal threat as the last contender who played an actual under the radar decent game (although being inactive at times).

Uh u weren’t voted out?

And being forgotten isn’t proving your an underdog, it shows more how little impact you had in the game.
and also how fucking shit my memory is
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby Chemist1422 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:23 pm

timurtheking wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:

Uh u weren’t voted out?

And being forgotten isn’t proving your an underdog, it shows more how little impact you had in the game.
and also how fucking shit my memory is

That's not what I'm saying, I mean when you said N and Javi

And it's not proving I'm an underdog it's just proving you don't respect me apparently
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby Seththeking » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:28 pm

One Question.

Why did you guys vote Kevin out?
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby Chemist1422 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:36 pm

Seththeking wrote:One Question.

Why did you guys vote Kevin out?

he kept trying to vote me out and was someone who I didn't see myself ever working with
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby Jabichuelas » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:36 pm

i didn't want kevin outtt
call me Javi because it's shorter
Spoiler: Image
Jabichuelas
Lookout
Lookout

Postby npromin1 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:37 pm

Jabichuelas wrote:i didn't want kevin outtt

^
npromin1
Lookout
Lookout

Postby gabby100 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:42 pm

alright here's my question to all three of you:
why should i vote for you? why should i give you my point that will bring you closer to becoming the winner of this survivor game cvc?
be honest and truthful now
I remember doing the time-warp
Drinking those moments when
The Blackness would hit me
And the void would be calling...
Let's do the time-warp again!

since i keep being forgotten here's my FM records:
town aka getting citizen almost everytime:
TFM61 TFM62 NFM53 TFM65 NFM54 TFM66 15B VFM32 15F SFM46 16D ep XVII
SFM52
evan forcing me do the VC...

mafia:
SFM40

neutral:
GFM2.43 SFM48

before the rerolls happened:
NFM55
ep XVI

gabby100

Location: In someplace trying to translate my thought process into simple english for everyone to understand

Postby npromin1 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:44 pm

gabby100 wrote:alright here's my question to all three of you:
why should i vote for you? why should i give you my point that will bring you closer to becoming the winner of this survivor game cvc?
be honest and truthful now

Overall I did more than the other two. I made more moves, I made more alliances, found more advantages.

The main one I've been focusing on though is that I made more moves, and not just ordinary moves, but big ball moves, and STILL made it here.
npromin1
Lookout
Lookout

PreviousNext

Return to Completed/Abandoned Games