Behind the Masks Hub

Looking for some forum fun? This is the place

Re: Behind the Masks Hub

Postby tardispaten » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:37 am

In regards to the plate switching after Blackajack's conclusion to his game...

I would like to direct you to the UPICK Zombigeddon Part 1. During this game, as well as the plate switching was done via PM's, VOTES were also hidden. I know the votes had nothing to do with your game, though when it comes to plate switches, you still need to be fair and inform the person who had the plate switched that their plate was switched. With quite a few players, it makes it hard at times to keep track of who has the poisoned food and everything, and you really would need help with a co-host to double check everything, otherwise, it would be able to make a mistake. I am thankful that I did have a co-host that game because a few times I lost track, but PKR actually confirmed to me where I was correct, and where I went wrong, but that was also likely due to the fact that most people forgot to inform me of their switches, and only gave it to PKR and Elusive, or just a singular host. I think however to try something out, maybe have a game with hidden switches where no one knows where they have been switched with or not.
I'm the alpha wolf with the howl that is worse than my bite!
A gentle, caring creature that will gladly be your companion or let you become part of the pack.

BtM: Main mask - The Wolf
Spoiler: Image

Death Note Moderator

tardispaten
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner

Postby PokemonKidRyan » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:53 am

(You're just forgettable, I'm memorable)
There's a lot of potential to be discussed and explored to refine the game.
My personality:
Spoiler: Image

My alts were EdwardMidford and TsuchiyaTenaka. I apologise profusely for being bad and hiding behind them. I ask for forgiveness but know that won't be a simple feat. Please stop bringing up my past, as I'm striving towards a new future. I just sometimes struggle to show that I truly want said change.
PokemonKidRyan
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby JazzMusicStops » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:34 am

I don't think a upick game should be used to come up with potential tweaks to standard games
And you may say to yourself, "My God! What have I done?"

JazzMusicStops
Sponsor
Sponsor

Previous

Return to Forum Games