Coven Linking...

Leave your feedback about the latest PTR changes!

Coven Linking...

Postby xXIllegalPotatoXx » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:51 am

This has probably been suggested approximately 100 billion times, but I bought coven on my regular account but still don't have access to Coven testing in the public test realm. Is there any way BMG could link accounts on PTR? This would probably include premium, skins, maps, pets, death animations, currency etc.. If someone bought something in PTR, they would get it in both accounts, and vice versa. Also, maybe give out skins/animations/taunts that are being tested out for free, only in PTR, and only for like a week?
Favorite Roles:Survivor, Necromancer, Jailor, Plaguebearer,(even though it never wins.)Executioner,
Worst/Most boring roles:Framer, Disguiser, Forger, Hex Master, Medium, Retributionist, Vigilante.

Spoiler: Yes, I know my signature is unoriginal. Deal with it.
xXIllegalPotatoXx
Lookout
Lookout

Re: Coven Linking...

Postby Jerme » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:18 pm

PTR and live are occasionally synced, so eventually you will be able to access coven there too, but not the other way around.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Coven Linking...

Postby xXIllegalPotatoXx » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:20 pm

OK, thank you for that.
Favorite Roles:Survivor, Necromancer, Jailor, Plaguebearer,(even though it never wins.)Executioner,
Worst/Most boring roles:Framer, Disguiser, Forger, Hex Master, Medium, Retributionist, Vigilante.

Spoiler: Yes, I know my signature is unoriginal. Deal with it.
xXIllegalPotatoXx
Lookout
Lookout

Return to PTR Feedback