Crusader sucks

Crusader sucks

Postby NettoTakashi » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:59 pm

Crusader heals someone who was attacked! That means the attacker's dead now, right? Hell no. RNG made the Crusader kill the LO instead.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =941483625
...WHAT? WHY?

Crusader can easily kill other Townies by accident. No Townie ever has even Basic defense, except when in jail (where they won't be visiting anyone), as Doc/BG using their self-heal/vest (where they won't be visiting anyone), or when being guarded by TP. (which won't be the Crusader if the Crusader is attacking them, unless they're Transporter and swapped themself with Crusader's target). But lots of evil roles have Basic defense (GF, SK, Arso, WW, CL with book, etc.). Even if Crusader does guard someone who's being attacked, there's a good chance they won't kill the attacker, either because the attacker has Basic defense, or because some random townie happened to also be visiting that person and got killed instead.
This is stupid. Crusader is like a Doctor, but WORSE.
NettoTakashi
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: Crusader sucks

Postby orangeandblack5 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:11 am

Simply call out who you're going to protect lol /s
Spoiler:
SwampRabbit wrote:your idea is that no town should ever be able to confirm themselves as town.

that is the dumbest idea I think I have heard.

ElderSivart wrote:I'm confused as to why BMG made a UI for Pirate and not Hypnotist.

Sarah Thorpe wrote:Role Ideas is great for masochists.
orangeandblack5
Halloween 2017 Winner
Halloween 2017 Winner

Re: Crusader sucks

Postby Kikigiri » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:31 am

It's a Town role that can (in theory) kill every single night without exception. It needs its serious drawbacks to balance that out. I don't like the random way it picks who it kills when multiple targets are available, but overall the idea isn't terrible.
Please put the Witch in Coven mode. I miss it. :-(
Kikigiri
Jailor
Jailor

Return to Archived PTR Posts