New Graphics (Namely Voting) in PTR

Leave your feedback about the latest PTR changes!

New Graphics (Namely Voting) in PTR

Postby xXIllegalPotatoXx » Wed May 13, 2020 8:27 pm

I'd like to start off and say that, in general, I love the new graphics changes. However, I especially find the voting sequence problematic for a number of reasons.

1) It's an incredible complex graphic (mostly the lightning I think) that tends to slow down my computer
2) It's an incredibly distracting graphic at a critical point in the game when much attention is needed
3) For some reason, your notes will appear below this graphic, making it difficult to record anything during this sequence.

I recommend getting rid of the lightning effects and making sure that the notes appear above this graphic. Thanks!
Favorite Roles:Survivor, Necromancer, Jailor, Plaguebearer,(even though it never wins.)Executioner,
Worst/Most boring roles:Framer, Disguiser, Forger, Hex Master, Medium, Retributionist, Vigilante.

Spoiler: Yes, I know my signature is unoriginal. Deal with it.
xXIllegalPotatoXx
Lookout
Lookout

Re: New Graphics (Namely Voting) in PTR

Postby leveria » Thu May 14, 2020 11:53 am

Man I love town of salem alot, and the most irritating thing for me in PTR is the chat..

the font is waaaaay too big, it flees so fast, it's difficult to go up and check it "fast". I prefer the old chat where its smaller, can see more in one display, and its easy to go up and check..

I'd recommend we do something about the chat, or add flexbility for users to adjust it.
leveria
Civilian
Civilian

Re: New Graphics (Namely Voting) in PTR

Postby DocExer » Wed May 20, 2020 11:15 am

@xXIllegalPotatoXx, thanks for reporting your issue with the Judgement Menu, both the performance aspect and the Notepad appearing below the Judgement Menu. Both of these should be resolved in the upcoming Beta 5 release. Thanks again for your feedback, and happy hanging!
DocExer
Developer
Developer

Return to PTR Feedback