PTR?

Leave your feedback about the latest PTR changes!

PTR?

Postby ItsAPG » Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:52 am

I know this is a noob-ish question... but what is PTR?
ItsAPG
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: PTR?

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:57 am

PTR stands for Public Test Realm.

It's a version of the game ran on a different server separate from the live server. We use it to test upcoming updates to the game without disrupting live game-play. If you can login, it's open for testing, however a lot of people don't use it. If you can't login, it's either set to staff-only, or it's not up running at all.
I'm the Admin for BlankMediaGames however I am not an employee and cannot reset your password or change your email.
Please email the Developers below to open a ticket and have them assist you;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Image . Image
Image | Image
(I do not handle appeals outside of the Appeals forum, including via PMs, Discord Messages, and the like. Please do not contact me about your appeal. My appeal decisions are final. Thank you.)
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: PTR?

Postby Jerme » Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:21 am

You can access it here: https://www.blankmediagames.com/TownOfS ... TestRealm/
Just an addition to a possible reason why one cannot connect to it would be that the account has not yet been synced to the PTR. Your account appears to be fairly new, so I am afraid you cannot login despite its open.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to PTR Feedback