BUG WITH SKIN, HOUSE A PET

Bug reports from playing on our Public Test Realm

BUG WITH SKIN, HOUSE A PET

Postby george59 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:32 pm

SINCE WEEKS HAS NOT LET ME SEE MY SKIN, HOUSE AND PET, I DO NOT SEE THAT OF OTHER PLAYERS, I THOUGHT THAT MY PC WAS BUT I CAME IN THE APP OF THE GAME AND IS THE SAME BUG, ​​I HOPE TO SOLVE THIS BECAUSE I DO NOT WANT TO LOSE EVERYTHING THAT I'VE GOT
george59

Re: BUG WITH SKIN, HOUSE A PET

Postby Jerme » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:24 am

Can you give some more examples of that?
As in do you see default pets & skin, or zero customisation?
Do you use the Public Test Realm (PTR, where this section is for) or the base game?
Are there screenshots?

Also: please remain patient, chances are high that you do not get an answer one minute after you posted.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby george59 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:04 pm

I do not know how to send screenshot lol, but I can tell you more, I only see the basic characters of the game like Betty Parris, John Proctor, Gilles Corey, among others. My friends say that I do not like the skin either, because I can not see the skins of my friends, tell me how to publish the screenshot and the command, greetings and thanks!
george59

Postby Jerme » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:53 am

You can upload the screenshots to an iamge hosting site (imgur for example) and link them here.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to PTR Bug Reports