Page 3 of 3

Re: Where are you from?

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 7:57 pm
by ChubbyMooshroom9
ryanyb wrote:Image

ok mr michigan

or wisconsin, they're the same state really

Re: Where are you from?

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 10:24 pm
by 0verki11
Seththeking wrote:
leeten wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
leeten wrote:
Seththeking wrote:Where abouts from Canada are you from Leeten?
I’m from British Columbia.

Go away


Are you an alt?
If not then I don’t see why you hate me lol.

sfm57


Honestly there were 4 reasons I didn’t trust you.

1) You defended HTG
2) Jamezbeast voted against you
3) You only claimed DragonDance when you clearly had a second ability.
4) You had an ability like mine and I was unsure if it was a mafia or town one.

However I should have realized ED calling out your second ability was Consig talk.
I thought it at first but my mind drifted away from it.

I mean gladiating is mechanicly wrong in lylo.

Re: Where are you from?

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 10:26 pm
by Royee
0verki11 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
leeten wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
leeten wrote:
Seththeking wrote:Where abouts from Canada are you from Leeten?
I’m from British Columbia.

Go away


Are you an alt?
If not then I don’t see why you hate me lol.

sfm57


Honestly there were 4 reasons I didn’t trust you.

1) You defended HTG
2) Jamezbeast voted against you
3) You only claimed DragonDance when you clearly had a second ability.
4) You had an ability like mine and I was unsure if it was a mafia or town one.

However I should have realized ED calling out your second ability was Consig talk.
I thought it at first but my mind drifted away from it.

I mean gladiating is mechanicly wrong in lylo.

Why

Re: Where are you from?

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 12:30 pm
by Varanus
Game Moderator Message: Cease, or be ceased. Keep it on topic.

Re: Where are you from?

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 2:23 pm
by Seththeking
Too bad this isn’t in the off topic section.
I would have replied with. But it’s off topic for a reason.

Re: Where are you from?

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 8:20 pm
by ryanyb
ChubbyMooshroom9 wrote:
ryanyb wrote:Image

ok mr michigan

or wisconsin, they're the same state really

texas you daft uncultured swine

Re: Where are you from?

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 6:29 pm
by ChubbyMooshroom9
ryanyb wrote:
ChubbyMooshroom9 wrote:
ryanyb wrote:Image

ok mr michigan

or wisconsin, they're the same state really

texas you daft uncultured swine

ok snow boy

Re: Where are you from?

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 12:39 am
by chitownmvp01
Rickdaily12 wrote:
iggyvolz wrote:United States, but the entire mod team was convinced I was from Canada so take your pick.

Wasn't this because you were telling us you were on some kind of trip across the border into Canada for a while

And then insisted we all call you Canadian like the rest of us lol


Chicago, Illinois for me.

I am obsessed with hockey though and watch and read about the NHL for several hours per week, so if that's all you know about me, you'd probably guess that I'm from Canada.

Re: Where are you from?

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 8:02 pm
by ZoruaLuhansk
coming to you from the GREAT STATE OF ARKANSAS

Re: Where are you from?

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 8:26 am
by dota2reporter
K A Z A K H S T A N

(with a government that thinks renaming its capital is a good idea, but that's a story for another day)

Re: Where are you from?

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 8:34 am
by NightmareMoon
nobody else from germany, huh?

Re: Where are you from?

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 2:27 pm
by MrChuckleteeth
Spain.

Re: Where are you from?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:39 am
by dota2reporter
Canada
USA
El Salvador
Poland
Germany
Spain
Lithuania
Netherlands
Greece (qvapil)
Scotland
England
Turkey
Kazakhstan
India
Israel
Phillipines
New Zealand

technically that's a 17p list
usa could be split into states too

Re: Where are you from?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:10 am
by moonbird
dota2reporter wrote:Canada
USA
El Salvador
Poland
Germany
Spain
Lithuania
Netherlands
Greece (qvapil)
Scotland
England
Turkey
Kazakhstan
India
Israel
Phillipines
New Zealand

technically that's a 17p list
usa could be split into states too

+ canada's provinces

Re: Where are you from?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:51 am
by dota2reporter
yeah that works too

i'd be very interested in this game if it happens

Re: Where are you from?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:49 am
by fwogcarf
the planet mars

Re: Where are you from?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:49 am
by dota2reporter
fwogcarf wrote:the planet mars

hi elon musk

Re: Where are you from?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:51 am
by fwogcarf
dota2reporter wrote:
fwogcarf wrote:the planet mars

hi elon musk

I've been found out, abort mission

Re: Where are you from?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:53 am
by dota2reporter
fwogcarf wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
fwogcarf wrote:the planet mars

hi elon musk

I've been found out, abort mission

on your tesla?

Re: Where are you from?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:14 am
by Crimson97
dota2reporter wrote:Canada
USA
El Salvador
Poland
Germany
Spain
Lithuania
Netherlands
Greece (qvapil)
Scotland
England
Turkey
Kazakhstan
India
Israel
Phillipines
New Zealand

technically that's a 17p list
usa could be split into states too

I'd like it to be a player from each country but i can't really guarantee that every person who posted here will join. I'll probbaly make it a hydra game too.

Re: Where are you from?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:21 am
by dota2reporter
then what countries would be hydra'd?

Re: Where are you from?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:03 pm
by TheWabbit
Crimson97 wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:Canada
USA
El Salvador
Poland
Germany
Spain
Lithuania
Netherlands
Greece (qvapil)
Scotland
England
Turkey
Kazakhstan
India
Israel
Phillipines
New Zealand

technically that's a 17p list
usa could be split into states too

I'd like it to be a player from each country but i can't really guarantee that every person who posted here will join. I'll probbaly make it a hydra game too.

solo slot 4 the win

Re: Where are you from?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:20 pm
by MichaelgRook
Fuckin New Jersey, USA

I got delicatessen literally in my veins

but I'd Represent Ireland or Germany for an international fm

Re: Where are you from?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:40 pm
by dota2reporter
main problem i see with this is people not being allowed to play just because of their country slots being filled