Grand Idea Mafia: Two Towns of Salem Edition

Talk about Forum Mafia feedback, suggestions, etc here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: Grand Idea Mafia: Two Towns of Salem Edition

Postby lemonader666 » Wed May 19, 2021 12:13 am

Post 5026
Friendly Neighbor

ShortcutButton wrote: Post 5025

Citizen

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
lemonader666
Godfather
Godfather

Postby Stiersquid » Wed May 19, 2021 4:52 am

Post 5027

Citizen. Out of all the possible roles you could add you decided to add citizen. Aren't you interested? What kind kind of crazy roles you could add? The countless possibilities? But no you just want to play as a citizen. How much longer are we going to play with this vannila role?

Named citizen.
Rip my memes
Stiersquid
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby StlnSP » Wed May 19, 2021 7:15 am

Post 5028

True Neutral. (Neutral Benign)
does absolutely nothing.
It's short for Stallion, but you can call me Stin.

FM Record: 0 / 0 / 0

Spoiler: Goodbye, GrandChase.
StlnSP
Disguiser
Disguiser

Postby Yosh1123 » Wed May 19, 2021 1:03 pm

ciziten
Yosh1123
Civilian
Civilian

Postby dolphina » Wed May 19, 2021 1:28 pm

Post 5030

Spoiler:
Kokichi Ouma

That was just a lie!

Abilities:

Lie [x∞] — Fake someone’s night results. Any other results they might’ve had are erased. You can type any message, or request a typical message.

Assisted Murder [x3] — When somebody performs a killing action, you can frame the killing action on someone else. You can be seen visiting the target of your framing.

Last-Ditch Effort [x1] — Perform an unredirectable, unstoppable killing action on yourself, and kill someone else. This killing action is unredirectable and unstoppable, and you can choose to frame someone that investigative roles will see as having killed the person in question. You cannot revive after this action is performed, and you cannot gain more charges of Last-Ditch Effort.

Attributes:

• Basic Defense
  • No Attack (Exception: Last-Ditch Effort)
  • Roleblock Immune

Wincon:
Whether alive or dead, have the Town lose the game.

Spoiler: dolph’s extra notes:
Why did I make another Kokichi role? Idk. i just kinda wanted to :)
Hi. I'm Kokichi Ouma, and you're watching Disney Channel.

He/him pronouns are preferred. Trans rights! Also, some people call me Kokichi, Koki, or Kok. You can use those names, too.

My Discord server
PM me for my Discord!
I’m a self proclaimed anarchist, and a god of chaos.
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby ShortcutButton » Thu May 27, 2021 8:32 pm

Post 5031

Town Doctor

lemonader666 wrote:Post 5026
Friendly Neighbor

ShortcutButton wrote: Post 5025

Citizen

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Right now, in this moment, Im so happy to be alive right now man. Deadlines I set for myself came and went and I finally knew I wasnt gonna do it. There are things worth living for; they may not be what I had in mind and they may not even be that good but in that moment, when I experience them, they make me feel okay and thats all I need in the end. Ignore my dribble, its hard to explain anyways. I deeply apologize if I made you worry even a little bit the past months. If its any solace, I lasted longer than fm did hah
ShortcutButton
Forger
Forger

Postby Cinere » Tue Jun 01, 2021 2:38 pm

Time Stopper

Once per game at night you may stop time for everyone except the Mafia.

This allows all Mafia members to act twice, as if there were two nights in one.
Cinere

Previous

Return to FM Discussion