VFM50 | DOOM | Game Over (A Brighter Tomorrow)

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Metrion, FM Game Moderators

Re: VFM50 | DOOM | Day 3 (Argent Tower)

Postby ryanyb » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:51 am

also wait wtf I literally always bus as mafia
who would I have bussed this game
it would have been gent
every time
me and gent in literally either scenario can't be a team
User avatar
ryanyb
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 435
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:22 pm
Location: Some school in Minnesota, probably.

Re: VFM50 | DOOM | Day 3 (Argent Tower)

Postby Kmenx » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:52 am

ryanyb wrote:also wait wtf I literally always bus as mafia
who would I have bussed this game
it would have been gent
every time
me and gent in literally either scenario can't be a team

Please say sike
You can find me in discord at Disguiser#5127

Spoiler: My FM record:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing



Image
User avatar
Kmenx
Sheriff
Sheriff
 
Posts: 596
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:57 am
Location: In a country with declining dignity since 2002

Re: VFM50 | DOOM | Day 3 (Argent Tower)

Postby ryanyb » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:52 am

If I'm scum and gent is town then I'd be voting gent
if me and gent were both scum I'd be voting gent
User avatar
ryanyb
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 435
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:22 pm
Location: Some school in Minnesota, probably.

Re: VFM50 | DOOM | Day 3 (Argent Tower)

Postby S0me0ne23 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:53 am

ryanyb wrote:If I'm scum and gent is town then I'd be voting gent
if me and gent were both scum I'd be voting gent

why would you be when you know seth would almost certainly vote wrong in lylo?
User avatar
S0me0ne23
Escort
Escort
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:25 pm

Re: VFM50 | DOOM | Day 3 (Argent Tower)

Postby S0me0ne23 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:55 am

like 6 villas alive and 5 villas needed to push a scum lynch, disregarding bussing
not hard to see why i’d be concerned
User avatar
S0me0ne23
Escort
Escort
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:25 pm

Re: VFM50 | DOOM | Day 3 (Argent Tower)

Postby ryanyb » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:55 am

S0me0ne23 wrote:
ryanyb wrote:If I'm scum and gent is town then I'd be voting gent
if me and gent were both scum I'd be voting gent

why would you be when you know seth would almost certainly vote wrong in lylo?

do you really think I've read any of seth's vote logic this game except the ones he started making literally this phase
User avatar
ryanyb
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 435
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:22 pm
Location: Some school in Minnesota, probably.

Re: VFM50 | DOOM | Day 3 (Argent Tower)

Postby ryanyb » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:56 am

S0me0ne23 wrote:like 6 villas alive and 5 villas needed to push a scum lynch, disregarding bussing
not hard to see why i’d be concerned

its almost like thats why im paranoid as fuck right now
User avatar
ryanyb
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 435
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:22 pm
Location: Some school in Minnesota, probably.

Re: VFM50 | DOOM | Day 3 (Argent Tower)

Postby Kmenx » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:57 am

ryanyb wrote:
S0me0ne23 wrote:
ryanyb wrote:If I'm scum and gent is town then I'd be voting gent
if me and gent were both scum I'd be voting gent

why would you be when you know seth would almost certainly vote wrong in lylo?

do you really think I've read any of seth's vote logic this game except the ones he started making literally this phase

Stop it
You can find me in discord at Disguiser#5127

Spoiler: My FM record:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing



Image
User avatar
Kmenx
Sheriff
Sheriff
 
Posts: 596
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:57 am
Location: In a country with declining dignity since 2002

Re: VFM50 | DOOM | Day 3 (Argent Tower)

Postby S0me0ne23 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:59 am

ryanyb wrote:
S0me0ne23 wrote:like 6 villas alive and 5 villas needed to push a scum lynch, disregarding bussing
not hard to see why i’d be concerned

its almost like thats why im paranoid as fuck right now

zzz
well the things is that if you’re town here, i need you to work with me rn, not against me
User avatar
S0me0ne23
Escort
Escort
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:25 pm

Re: VFM50 | DOOM | Day 3 (Argent Tower)

Postby ryanyb » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:04 pm

S0me0ne23 wrote:
ryanyb wrote:
S0me0ne23 wrote:like 6 villas alive and 5 villas needed to push a scum lynch, disregarding bussing
not hard to see why i’d be concerned

its almost like thats why im paranoid as fuck right now

zzz
well the things is that if you’re town here, i need you to work with me rn, not against me

ok but that's like the least inspiring "hey we're both town" someone's said to me in a while
User avatar
ryanyb
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 435
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:22 pm
Location: Some school in Minnesota, probably.

Re: VFM50 | DOOM | Day 3 (Argent Tower)

Postby S0me0ne23 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:05 pm

ryanyb wrote:
S0me0ne23 wrote:
ryanyb wrote:
S0me0ne23 wrote:like 6 villas alive and 5 villas needed to push a scum lynch, disregarding bussing
not hard to see why i’d be concerned

its almost like thats why im paranoid as fuck right now

zzz
well the things is that if you’re town here, i need you to work with me rn, not against me

ok but that's like the least inspiring "hey we're both town" someone's said to me in a while

i did worse with rhazh in vfm9 and that one worked out /shrug
User avatar
S0me0ne23
Escort
Escort
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:25 pm

Re: VFM50 | DOOM | Day 3 (Argent Tower)

Postby ryanyb » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:06 pm

so who is your scum again s0meone
User avatar
ryanyb
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 435
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:22 pm
Location: Some school in Minnesota, probably.

Re: VFM50 | DOOM | Day 3 (Argent Tower)

Postby S0me0ne23 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:09 pm

ryanyb wrote:so who is your scum again s0meone

if you’re town probs like gent/google/+1 with the +1 being either phone or goomba
User avatar
S0me0ne23
Escort
Escort
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:25 pm

Re: VFM50 | DOOM | Day 3 (Argent Tower)

Postby S0me0ne23 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:09 pm

and a lot of that is poe
User avatar
S0me0ne23
Escort
Escort
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:25 pm

Re: VFM50 | DOOM | Day 3 (Argent Tower)

Postby ryanyb » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:12 pm

god damnit
your tone is different than in all-stars game
User avatar
ryanyb
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 435
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:22 pm
Location: Some school in Minnesota, probably.

Re: VFM50 | DOOM | Day 3 (Argent Tower)

Postby ryanyb » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:13 pm

/vote truegent

Image
User avatar
ryanyb
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 435
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:22 pm
Location: Some school in Minnesota, probably.

Re: VFM50 | DOOM | Day 3 (Argent Tower)

Postby ryanyb » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:16 pm

my 100% reads can't fail me now
phone someone town
and i guess ill die on that stake
User avatar
ryanyb
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 435
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:22 pm
Location: Some school in Minnesota, probably.

Re: VFM50 | DOOM | Day 3 (Argent Tower)

Postby ZSSDistortion » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:20 pm

Current Vote Count
Player Votes Voters
  # Votes Until Majority

Not voting: woahah, GrumpyGoomba, Seththeking, TrueGent
Image
Spoiler: Image

FM Record
16-13-1
Spoiler: Image
User avatar
ZSSDistortion
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 345
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:32 am
Location: cp_badlands on the RED team [UTC +1]

Re: VFM50 | DOOM | Day 3 (Argent Tower)

Postby woahah » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:24 pm

heyyyyy guyyyyys
should I go scorched earth on gent?
User avatar
woahah
Spy
Spy
 
Posts: 129
Joined: Wed May 15, 2019 8:59 am

Re: VFM50 | DOOM | Day 3 (Argent Tower)

Postby woahah » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:25 pm

woahah wrote:heyyyyy guyyyyys
should I go scorched earth on gent?

tbh if I get no answers ill be too tempted
User avatar
woahah
Spy
Spy
 
Posts: 129
Joined: Wed May 15, 2019 8:59 am

Re: VFM50 | DOOM | Day 3 (Argent Tower)

Postby ryanyb » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:32 pm

zzz
gogle ur scum rght
User avatar
ryanyb
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 435
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:22 pm
Location: Some school in Minnesota, probably.

Re: VFM50 | DOOM | Day 3 (Argent Tower)

Postby ryanyb » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:33 pm

why did everyone stop posting when I voted gent D:
User avatar
ryanyb
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 435
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:22 pm
Location: Some school in Minnesota, probably.

Re: VFM50 | DOOM | Day 3 (Argent Tower)

Postby woahah » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:34 pm

ryanyb wrote:zzz
gogle ur scum rght

you arent objecting
ryanyb wrote:why did everyone stop posting when I voted gent D:
fear of the hammer incoming
User avatar
woahah
Spy
Spy
 
Posts: 129
Joined: Wed May 15, 2019 8:59 am

Re: VFM50 | DOOM | Day 3 (Argent Tower)

Postby ryanyb » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:36 pm

google ur actually mafia
im ready for the gent green flip
my butthole is ready
User avatar
ryanyb
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 435
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:22 pm
Location: Some school in Minnesota, probably.

Re: VFM50 | DOOM | Day 3 (Argent Tower)

Postby ryanyb » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:36 pm

i dont think google has claimed scum like, at all this game
User avatar
ryanyb
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 435
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:22 pm
Location: Some school in Minnesota, probably.

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests