VFM 49: SK win #rekt

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Metrion, FM Game Moderators

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Chemist1422 » Tue May 14, 2019 9:13 pm

Yeah I haven't liked Crimson's defense

It's not flaily per se, just like they're only invested in defending themselves and not solving
Image


FM: 31-37
Last: VFM59
Highest BtM placement: 2nd (twice)
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 847
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (UTC-7)

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Crimson97 » Tue May 14, 2019 9:15 pm

Zucker wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:
Qvapil wrote:I quickly read through crimson and cupcake's isos. I still think cupcake feels different from our scum game together. Crimson hasn't really done anything. They don't have enough content for me to comfortably read them but I don't want to lynch cupcake rn. I'll place my vote here for lack of better alternatives and I hope I'll wake up early enough tomorrow to maybe switch.
/vote crimson

If you don't feel comfortable enough to read me and don't want cupcake lynched how about you go look into someone else?


Why? What makes you so Town?

I wouldn't mind them voting me because they want to save cupcake if there were like 30 mins until EoD but Qva still had time to go and look at other people to find someone more scummy. I never said anything about me being super townie or anything.
Image


Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Crimson97
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:23 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Rickdaily12 » Tue May 14, 2019 9:15 pm

Zucker wrote:That one of you are Puppeting each other.
As in like one of you are scum trying to lean on them however I believe your both scum and just don’t know it. Like SK/Mafia.

Oh, this?

Isn't Zucker here trying to say that Scum!Crimson and Scum!Dash are trying to puppet each other?

...lol, okay, I get it know. Crimson, I think your first mistake was trying to understand Zucker.
"Don't lie this is all so you could post Ace Attorney gifs and have it be relevant isn't it." ~Sarah Thorpe

Looking for guides? :D

Check out the LGBTAI+ Thread!

Image
User avatar
Rickdaily12
[Forum Mafia II] Winner
[Forum Mafia II] Winner
 
Posts: 2241
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:33 am
Location: Wright & Co Law Offices

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Crimson97 » Tue May 14, 2019 9:16 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:Yeah I haven't liked Crimson's defense

It's not flaily per se, just like they're only invested in defending themselves and not solving

Well yeah, it's a defense. What do you think about my points?
Image


Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Crimson97
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:23 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Crimson97 » Tue May 14, 2019 9:17 pm

Rickdaily12 wrote:
Zucker wrote:That one of you are Puppeting each other.
As in like one of you are scum trying to lean on them however I believe your both scum and just don’t know it. Like SK/Mafia.

Oh, this?

Isn't Zucker here trying to say that Scum!Crimson and Scum!Dash are trying to puppet each other?

...lol, okay, I get it know. Crimson, I think your first mistake was trying to understand Zucker.

Apparently they had previously said something about that ut i can't find anything on their ISO.
Image


Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Crimson97
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:23 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Crimson97 » Tue May 14, 2019 9:17 pm

Dash2 wrote:Crimson could you focus on the main arguments instead, that would make things go faster.
Crimson97 wrote:I wouldn't mind them voting me because they want to save cupcake if there were like 30 mins until EoD but Qva still had time to go and look at other people to find someone more scummy. I never said anything about me being super townie or anything.

This response can't come from town


Why not?
Image


Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Crimson97
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:23 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Chemist1422 » Tue May 14, 2019 9:18 pm

Dash2 wrote:Crimson could you focus on the main arguments instead, that would make things go faster.
Crimson97 wrote:I wouldn't mind them voting me because they want to save cupcake if there were like 30 mins until EoD but Qva still had time to go and look at other people to find someone more scummy. I never said anything about me being super townie or anything.

This response can't come from town

I wouldn't say it's towny but I'd advise against dealing in absolutes
Crimson97 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:Yeah I haven't liked Crimson's defense

It's not flaily per se, just like they're only invested in defending themselves and not solving

Well yeah, it's a defense. What do you think about my points?

So why are you only defending and not doing other stuff
Image


FM: 31-37
Last: VFM59
Highest BtM placement: 2nd (twice)
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 847
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (UTC-7)

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Rickdaily12 » Tue May 14, 2019 9:19 pm

Crimson97 wrote:
Dash2 wrote:Crimson could you focus on the main arguments instead, that would make things go faster.
Crimson97 wrote:I wouldn't mind them voting me because they want to save cupcake if there were like 30 mins until EoD but Qva still had time to go and look at other people to find someone more scummy. I never said anything about me being super townie or anything.

This response can't come from town


Why not?

- doesn't mind being voted without good reason
- doesn't push being townie, especially not how what you've been doing has been to help town
- goes on to blame other vague unnamed people who have been handling themselves worse

It's not exactly a persuasive argument, Crimson.
"Don't lie this is all so you could post Ace Attorney gifs and have it be relevant isn't it." ~Sarah Thorpe

Looking for guides? :D

Check out the LGBTAI+ Thread!

Image
User avatar
Rickdaily12
[Forum Mafia II] Winner
[Forum Mafia II] Winner
 
Posts: 2241
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:33 am
Location: Wright & Co Law Offices

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Crimson97 » Tue May 14, 2019 9:20 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
Dash2 wrote:Crimson could you focus on the main arguments instead, that would make things go faster.
Crimson97 wrote:I wouldn't mind them voting me because they want to save cupcake if there were like 30 mins until EoD but Qva still had time to go and look at other people to find someone more scummy. I never said anything about me being super townie or anything.

This response can't come from town

I wouldn't say it's towny but I'd advise against dealing in absolutes
Crimson97 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:Yeah I haven't liked Crimson's defense

It's not flaily per se, just like they're only invested in defending themselves and not solving

Well yeah, it's a defense. What do you think about my points?

So why are you only defending and not doing other stuff

I wanted to adress all the points against me before solving.
Image


Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Crimson97
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:23 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Chemist1422 » Tue May 14, 2019 9:21 pm

Crimson97 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Dash2 wrote:Crimson could you focus on the main arguments instead, that would make things go faster.
Crimson97 wrote:I wouldn't mind them voting me because they want to save cupcake if there were like 30 mins until EoD but Qva still had time to go and look at other people to find someone more scummy. I never said anything about me being super townie or anything.

This response can't come from town

I wouldn't say it's towny but I'd advise against dealing in absolutes
Crimson97 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:Yeah I haven't liked Crimson's defense

It's not flaily per se, just like they're only invested in defending themselves and not solving

Well yeah, it's a defense. What do you think about my points?

So why are you only defending and not doing other stuff

I wanted to adress all the points against me before solving.

But why

You're trying to not look scummy instead of trying to look townie
Image


FM: 31-37
Last: VFM59
Highest BtM placement: 2nd (twice)
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 847
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (UTC-7)

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Crimson97 » Tue May 14, 2019 9:22 pm

Dash2 wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:
Dash2 wrote:Crimson could you focus on the main arguments instead, that would make things go faster.
Crimson97 wrote:I wouldn't mind them voting me because they want to save cupcake if there were like 30 mins until EoD but Qva still had time to go and look at other people to find someone more scummy. I never said anything about me being super townie or anything.

This response can't come from town


Why not?

Viewing from a town perspective who the hell says that as a defense? Zucker literally asked what makes you town and you responded "I never said I was super towny". That's literally what we call a scumclaim

I literally never said in that post that i'm the most townie player here or anything. I said Qva can go look into other people. Zucker's question had nothing to do with what i said.
Image


Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Crimson97
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:23 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Crimson97 » Tue May 14, 2019 9:23 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Dash2 wrote:Crimson could you focus on the main arguments instead, that would make things go faster.
Crimson97 wrote:I wouldn't mind them voting me because they want to save cupcake if there were like 30 mins until EoD but Qva still had time to go and look at other people to find someone more scummy. I never said anything about me being super townie or anything.

This response can't come from town

I wouldn't say it's towny but I'd advise against dealing in absolutes
Crimson97 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:Yeah I haven't liked Crimson's defense

It's not flaily per se, just like they're only invested in defending themselves and not solving

Well yeah, it's a defense. What do you think about my points?

So why are you only defending and not doing other stuff

I wanted to adress all the points against me before solving.

But why

You're trying to not look scummy instead of trying to look townie

I'm trying to not get mislynched.
Image


Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Crimson97
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:23 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Chemist1422 » Tue May 14, 2019 9:24 pm

Crimson97 wrote:
Dash2 wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:
Dash2 wrote:Crimson could you focus on the main arguments instead, that would make things go faster.
Crimson97 wrote:I wouldn't mind them voting me because they want to save cupcake if there were like 30 mins until EoD but Qva still had time to go and look at other people to find someone more scummy. I never said anything about me being super townie or anything.

This response can't come from town


Why not?

Viewing from a town perspective who the hell says that as a defense? Zucker literally asked what makes you town and you responded "I never said I was super towny". That's literally what we call a scumclaim

I literally never said in that post that i'm the most townie player here or anything. I said Qva can go look into other people. Zucker's question had nothing to do with what i said.

And that is what we call deflecting
Image


FM: 31-37
Last: VFM59
Highest BtM placement: 2nd (twice)
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 847
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (UTC-7)

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Crimson97 » Tue May 14, 2019 9:25 pm

Rickdaily12 wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:
Dash2 wrote:Crimson could you focus on the main arguments instead, that would make things go faster.
Crimson97 wrote:I wouldn't mind them voting me because they want to save cupcake if there were like 30 mins until EoD but Qva still had time to go and look at other people to find someone more scummy. I never said anything about me being super townie or anything.

This response can't come from town


Why not?

- doesn't mind being voted without good reason
What i meant is that i can see that vote coming from town.
- doesn't push being townie, especially not how what you've been doing has been to help town
I never mentioned anything about being townie in my post yet Zucker tried to turn it into that.
- goes on to blame other vague unnamed people who have been handling themselves worse
I'm giving Qva another option. Do you think there are such people?

It's not exactly a persuasive argument, Crimson.
Image


Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Crimson97
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:23 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Crimson97 » Tue May 14, 2019 9:26 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:
Dash2 wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:
Dash2 wrote:Crimson could you focus on the main arguments instead, that would make things go faster.
Crimson97 wrote:I wouldn't mind them voting me because they want to save cupcake if there were like 30 mins until EoD but Qva still had time to go and look at other people to find someone more scummy. I never said anything about me being super townie or anything.

This response can't come from town


Why not?

Viewing from a town perspective who the hell says that as a defense? Zucker literally asked what makes you town and you responded "I never said I was super towny". That's literally what we call a scumclaim

I literally never said in that post that i'm the most townie player here or anything. I said Qva can go look into other people. Zucker's question had nothing to do with what i said.

And that is what we call deflecting

No that's what i call twisting words.
Image


Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Crimson97
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:23 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Crimson97 » Tue May 14, 2019 9:27 pm

Dash2 wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:And that is what we call deflecting

No that's what i call twisting words.

???????

Zucker tried to steer that conversation into a whole different way.
Image


Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Crimson97
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:23 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Chemist1422 » Tue May 14, 2019 9:27 pm

/vote Crimson

This has not been here and now it deserves to be

And if nothing else you can look at the spike in activity since he got wagoned
Image


FM: 31-37
Last: VFM59
Highest BtM placement: 2nd (twice)
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 847
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (UTC-7)

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Crimson97 » Tue May 14, 2019 9:28 pm

Also i never said i'm not townie, i said that i never said that i was super townie.
Image


Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Crimson97
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:23 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Crimson97 » Tue May 14, 2019 9:28 pm

What's the vc?
Image


Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Crimson97
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:23 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Crimson97 » Tue May 14, 2019 9:29 pm

One of Chemist and Dash is scum with Zucker
Image


Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Crimson97
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:23 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Crimson97 » Tue May 14, 2019 9:29 pm

I knew this wagon was being led by scum and i am trying to figure out who it is.
Image


Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Crimson97
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:23 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Zucker » Tue May 14, 2019 9:29 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:/vote Crimson

This has not been here and now it deserves to be

And if nothing else you can look at the spike in activity since he got wagoned


Still doesn’t put you out of the scum team.
Obviously you can now see your scum buddy has no chance of surviving at this point and so you vote them to gain Town cred.
So question is do I push you or the SK tomorrow. :/
User avatar
Zucker
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 1:06 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Rickdaily12 » Tue May 14, 2019 9:30 pm

- doesn't mind being voted without good reason
What i meant is that i can see that vote coming from town.
- doesn't push being townie, especially not how what you've been doing has been to help town
I never mentioned anything about being townie in my post yet Zucker tried to turn it into that.
- goes on to blame other vague unnamed people who have been handling themselves worse
I'm giving Qva another option. Do you think there are such people?

1. Don't you think the reason why he's voting you matters more as to why he isn't voting someone else? If you weren't convinced that there's reason to scum read you, you shouldn't care about him not voting someone else instead of you, you should be chasing him for voting someone he shouldn't be scum reading.

2. That's exactly the problem, though. Instead of constantly affirming that you've not been insisting that you've been acting like Town, this is exactly what you SHOULD be doing.

3. Do you not get that we're asking you who and why instead of you, and you're still not doing this?


p-edit, holy shit

Ok with Chemist's vote I believe Crimson is at L-2, so I'm going to hold off for now.
"Don't lie this is all so you could post Ace Attorney gifs and have it be relevant isn't it." ~Sarah Thorpe

Looking for guides? :D

Check out the LGBTAI+ Thread!

Image
User avatar
Rickdaily12
[Forum Mafia II] Winner
[Forum Mafia II] Winner
 
Posts: 2241
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:33 am
Location: Wright & Co Law Offices

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Crimson97 » Tue May 14, 2019 9:30 pm

Chemist wasn't even voting me, he was just wating to attack me so his vote seems justified.
Image


Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Crimson97
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:23 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Zucker » Tue May 14, 2019 9:31 pm

Crimson97 wrote:One of Chemist and Dash is scum with Zucker


Oh definitely Chemist. And You.
We will vote you first, then chemist, then the SK Dash then I’ll be miss lynched with a giant smile on my face because I got 3 scum lynched in a row.
User avatar
Zucker
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 1:06 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests