VFM 49: SK win #rekt

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Metrion, FM Game Moderators

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Mon May 13, 2019 1:57 am

And... here starts my mentioned sporadic activity... cya after the train trip.
Discord tag is Cryomaniac#7403. Hit me up if ya need me.

Image Image Image Image Image
Image


TREMBLE BEFORE MY PERFECTLY CENTRED SIGNATURE!!!
User avatar
GrumpyGoomba
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 371
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:46 am
Location: Behind you.

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Rickdaily12 » Mon May 13, 2019 2:01 am

I do kind of like Crimson's entrance this game so far. I'm kind of paranoid over Ejj and Eragon already, I totally see myself struggling to read them all game... xD

inb4Eragoncomplainsaboutmyparanoia
"Don't lie this is all so you could post Ace Attorney gifs and have it be relevant isn't it." ~Sarah Thorpe

Looking for guides? :D

Check out the LGBTAI+ Thread!

Image
User avatar
Rickdaily12
[Forum Mafia II] Winner
[Forum Mafia II] Winner
 
Posts: 2241
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:33 am
Location: Wright & Co Law Offices

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby ejjinami » Mon May 13, 2019 2:02 am

Rickdaily12 wrote:I only just realized that I can't meta read you for shit and this is our first ever game together...

Craaaaaaaaaaap. D:

---------------------------------------------

11:7

Last updated: 27.05.2019
User avatar
ejjinami
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby ejjinami » Mon May 13, 2019 2:03 am

Rickdaily12 wrote:I do kind of like Crimson's entrance this game so far. I'm kind of paranoid over Ejj and Eragon already, I totally see myself struggling to read them all game... xD

inb4Eragoncomplainsaboutmyparanoia

/pat

and hahaha >:D
DO IT ERAGON!!!
---------------------------------------------

11:7

Last updated: 27.05.2019
User avatar
ejjinami
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby ejjinami » Mon May 13, 2019 2:03 am

gtg
---------------------------------------------

11:7

Last updated: 27.05.2019
User avatar
ejjinami
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Qvapil » Mon May 13, 2019 2:05 am

Rickdaily12 wrote:I do kind of like Crimson's entrance this game so far. I'm kind of paranoid over Ejj and Eragon already, I totally see myself struggling to read them all game... xD

inb4Eragoncomplainsaboutmyparanoia


Why do you think you'll struggle to read them?
User avatar
Qvapil
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:10 am

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Rickdaily12 » Mon May 13, 2019 2:06 am

Qvapil wrote:
Rickdaily12 wrote:I do kind of like Crimson's entrance this game so far. I'm kind of paranoid over Ejj and Eragon already, I totally see myself struggling to read them all game... xD

inb4Eragoncomplainsaboutmyparanoia


Why do you think you'll struggle to read them?

Because Eragon is literally unreadable and I love Ejj to pieces.

(I love Eragon too but he's more devious as we've discussed)
"Don't lie this is all so you could post Ace Attorney gifs and have it be relevant isn't it." ~Sarah Thorpe

Looking for guides? :D

Check out the LGBTAI+ Thread!

Image
User avatar
Rickdaily12
[Forum Mafia II] Winner
[Forum Mafia II] Winner
 
Posts: 2241
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:33 am
Location: Wright & Co Law Offices

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby 0verki11 » Mon May 13, 2019 2:08 am

Sorry, forgot to put some info in setup, the rest of it is up now.
If you need a replacement for an FM or most Forum games, PM me, and ill see if I can replace in.
If you want my discord PM me.
UTC+13 or something is my timezone.


Image
0verki11
Spy
Spy
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:29 am
Location: Somewhere in NZ trying to get a good internet connection

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Rickdaily12 » Mon May 13, 2019 2:27 am

By the way, everyone, what do we think about the tactic of trying to avoid lynching the SK? I'm a bit torn thinking over what exactly our approach this game should be.

Like, because of the whole situation with the switches and all of the WIFOM hell, it's probably really safe to assume that Night Plans this game on our end are going to be utterly useless. We ultimately have no control over any of the night actions that get sent and that end up working, as all of that utility ultimately gets negated by the scum. So really, like, I view this game as 11 cits versus a 3v1 scum faction. The only thing really going for us is that the SK will want the Mafia as dead as badly as we do and can screw with their abilities in a way that we can't. (Like really, I'm still pretty salty that we didn't end up getting more citizens or even a role that can flip switches too.)

So, because of this, we at least have an SK that can crosskill into Mafia, and screw with their switches for as long as the Mafia remain alive. Plus, as more Mafia die, we effectively get stronger over time, since this frees more of the PRs and basically undoes a vanillasizer on the PRs. But if we lynch the SK, Scum loses a KP, but then we almost basically guarantee Scum never cross killing into each other the moment SK dies, and that could be pretty devastating, especially if multiple PRs die before hitting ever hitting Mafia.

Is it also in the better interest of the SK if they try to help us get a few Cop checks to work? They can't outright murder the Town if Mafia remains at full power, so if they did everything in their power to help us find associations between mafia, it's in all of our benefit, right?

Basically I'm unsure how Town wins without us getting lucky on the Vig or without SK helping us kill at least one of the Mafia. Is anyone else familiar with this setup?
"Don't lie this is all so you could post Ace Attorney gifs and have it be relevant isn't it." ~Sarah Thorpe

Looking for guides? :D

Check out the LGBTAI+ Thread!

Image
User avatar
Rickdaily12
[Forum Mafia II] Winner
[Forum Mafia II] Winner
 
Posts: 2241
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:33 am
Location: Wright & Co Law Offices

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Rickdaily12 » Mon May 13, 2019 2:29 am

Also, heading to bed now. I probably won't be on until later in the afternoon.
"Don't lie this is all so you could post Ace Attorney gifs and have it be relevant isn't it." ~Sarah Thorpe

Looking for guides? :D

Check out the LGBTAI+ Thread!

Image
User avatar
Rickdaily12
[Forum Mafia II] Winner
[Forum Mafia II] Winner
 
Posts: 2241
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:33 am
Location: Wright & Co Law Offices

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Flake » Mon May 13, 2019 2:53 am

hi losers im town again fuck
FM Record: 11 - 4
Spoiler: 16C: Arsonist - Win (Lived)
VFM37: Citizen - Loss (Lynched D2)
16E: Veteran - Loss (Endgamed)
SFM47: Parity Cop - Win (Lived)
17D: Mafia Vig - Win (Died N2)
VFM46: Goon - Win (Lived)
17F: Bodyguard - Win (Lived)
VFM48: Goon - Win (Lived, Replaced in N5)
VFM49: Citizen - Loss (Died N2)
SFM58: Doctor-esque - Win (Lived)
VFM50: Goon - Win (Lived)
18B: Citizen - Win (Lived)
18C: Godfather - Win (Lived)
VFM52: Citizen - Win (Died N1)
SFM60: Citizen - Loss (Endgamed, Replaced in D4)
User avatar
Flake
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 900
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:34 am
Location: England, UK

Re: VFM 49: Setup phase

Postby Flake » Mon May 13, 2019 2:59 am

Zucker wrote:I flipped Citizen! ^_^
Good luck everyone!

lol @ seth trying to grab town cred and failing
FM Record: 11 - 4
Spoiler: 16C: Arsonist - Win (Lived)
VFM37: Citizen - Loss (Lynched D2)
16E: Veteran - Loss (Endgamed)
SFM47: Parity Cop - Win (Lived)
17D: Mafia Vig - Win (Died N2)
VFM46: Goon - Win (Lived)
17F: Bodyguard - Win (Lived)
VFM48: Goon - Win (Lived, Replaced in N5)
VFM49: Citizen - Loss (Died N2)
SFM58: Doctor-esque - Win (Lived)
VFM50: Goon - Win (Lived)
18B: Citizen - Win (Lived)
18C: Godfather - Win (Lived)
VFM52: Citizen - Win (Died N1)
SFM60: Citizen - Loss (Endgamed, Replaced in D4)
User avatar
Flake
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 900
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:34 am
Location: England, UK

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Flake » Mon May 13, 2019 3:02 am

Qvapil wrote:Hello guys! I'm excited to play with you zucker and goomba.

town
FM Record: 11 - 4
Spoiler: 16C: Arsonist - Win (Lived)
VFM37: Citizen - Loss (Lynched D2)
16E: Veteran - Loss (Endgamed)
SFM47: Parity Cop - Win (Lived)
17D: Mafia Vig - Win (Died N2)
VFM46: Goon - Win (Lived)
17F: Bodyguard - Win (Lived)
VFM48: Goon - Win (Lived, Replaced in N5)
VFM49: Citizen - Loss (Died N2)
SFM58: Doctor-esque - Win (Lived)
VFM50: Goon - Win (Lived)
18B: Citizen - Win (Lived)
18C: Godfather - Win (Lived)
VFM52: Citizen - Win (Died N1)
SFM60: Citizen - Loss (Endgamed, Replaced in D4)
User avatar
Flake
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 900
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:34 am
Location: England, UK

Re: VFM 49: Setup phase

Postby Flake » Mon May 13, 2019 3:03 am

UzayAltay wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:
Zucker wrote:I flipped Citizen! ^_^
Good luck everyone!

I cc cit

/Vote Zucker

:cry: :ermm: :BlobCry: :BlobCry: :BlobStop:

stop pretending like either cit claim is actually indicative
FM Record: 11 - 4
Spoiler: 16C: Arsonist - Win (Lived)
VFM37: Citizen - Loss (Lynched D2)
16E: Veteran - Loss (Endgamed)
SFM47: Parity Cop - Win (Lived)
17D: Mafia Vig - Win (Died N2)
VFM46: Goon - Win (Lived)
17F: Bodyguard - Win (Lived)
VFM48: Goon - Win (Lived, Replaced in N5)
VFM49: Citizen - Loss (Died N2)
SFM58: Doctor-esque - Win (Lived)
VFM50: Goon - Win (Lived)
18B: Citizen - Win (Lived)
18C: Godfather - Win (Lived)
VFM52: Citizen - Win (Died N1)
SFM60: Citizen - Loss (Endgamed, Replaced in D4)
User avatar
Flake
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 900
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:34 am
Location: England, UK

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Flake » Mon May 13, 2019 3:05 am

Crimson97 wrote:Last night I was looking for some porn of the not gay variety. Obviously gay porn is gay, so instead I went looking for guy on girl porn. But I realized that features a guy, with a penis, and is therefore 50% gay. So I started looking for some girl on girl action, till I realized that is lesbian, and is therefore 100% gay.

So clearly, I had to look into alternative options. I started to consider hentai: since no one in it is real, it can’t contain guys, so it’s not gay, right? Well, hentai is anime, which not only is gay, but also makes me a weeb. The worst option so far.

I considered traps. I’ve long heard debate over whether traps are gay, so I decided to do the math. The gayness of traps lies in the premise. Let’s consider the 5 base premises:

a guy and a trap, where the guy initially thinks he’s with a girl: effectively guy on girl, 50% gay

a guy with a trap, and the guy knew it was a trap: Dude looking for some dick, that’s gay

a girl with a trap, where the girl doesn’t know it’s a trap: that’s lesbian, and is gay

a girl with a trap, where the girl knows it’s a trap: effectively guy on girl, therefore 50% gay Therefore, on average traps are 75% gay, with a minimum gayness of 50%. Not an improvement. The 5th option, trap on trap, is a singularity of the 4 prior possibilities, and is therefore on average 75% gay again.

So I got into specifics. What if it was girl on girl, and the premise was at least one of the girls was just bi-curious, and not actually fully lesbian? Well, in that case, their curiosity makes them a cat. Cats are furries, and furries are gay

So how about a girl soloing? Well that’s a girl touching girl bits. Lesbian and gay.

My conclusion is that the only way to live a life free of homosexual sin is to liberate oneself of sexual desire at all, and become an asexual.

Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.

i am a trap and i can confirm i am in fact not gay
FM Record: 11 - 4
Spoiler: 16C: Arsonist - Win (Lived)
VFM37: Citizen - Loss (Lynched D2)
16E: Veteran - Loss (Endgamed)
SFM47: Parity Cop - Win (Lived)
17D: Mafia Vig - Win (Died N2)
VFM46: Goon - Win (Lived)
17F: Bodyguard - Win (Lived)
VFM48: Goon - Win (Lived, Replaced in N5)
VFM49: Citizen - Loss (Died N2)
SFM58: Doctor-esque - Win (Lived)
VFM50: Goon - Win (Lived)
18B: Citizen - Win (Lived)
18C: Godfather - Win (Lived)
VFM52: Citizen - Win (Died N1)
SFM60: Citizen - Loss (Endgamed, Replaced in D4)
User avatar
Flake
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 900
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:34 am
Location: England, UK

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Flake » Mon May 13, 2019 3:07 am

ejjinami wrote:Uzay is acting really townie rn btw

why
FM Record: 11 - 4
Spoiler: 16C: Arsonist - Win (Lived)
VFM37: Citizen - Loss (Lynched D2)
16E: Veteran - Loss (Endgamed)
SFM47: Parity Cop - Win (Lived)
17D: Mafia Vig - Win (Died N2)
VFM46: Goon - Win (Lived)
17F: Bodyguard - Win (Lived)
VFM48: Goon - Win (Lived, Replaced in N5)
VFM49: Citizen - Loss (Died N2)
SFM58: Doctor-esque - Win (Lived)
VFM50: Goon - Win (Lived)
18B: Citizen - Win (Lived)
18C: Godfather - Win (Lived)
VFM52: Citizen - Win (Died N1)
SFM60: Citizen - Loss (Endgamed, Replaced in D4)
User avatar
Flake
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 900
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:34 am
Location: England, UK

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Mon May 13, 2019 3:09 am

Traps are 75% gay, as crimson accurately explained.
Discord tag is Cryomaniac#7403. Hit me up if ya need me.

Image Image Image Image Image
Image


TREMBLE BEFORE MY PERFECTLY CENTRED SIGNATURE!!!
User avatar
GrumpyGoomba
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 371
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:46 am
Location: Behind you.

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Flake » Mon May 13, 2019 3:14 am

GrumpyGoomba wrote:Traps are 75% gay, as crimson accurately explained.

that's where you're wrong

J K Rowling hasn't told me i'm gay yet so i can't be
FM Record: 11 - 4
Spoiler: 16C: Arsonist - Win (Lived)
VFM37: Citizen - Loss (Lynched D2)
16E: Veteran - Loss (Endgamed)
SFM47: Parity Cop - Win (Lived)
17D: Mafia Vig - Win (Died N2)
VFM46: Goon - Win (Lived)
17F: Bodyguard - Win (Lived)
VFM48: Goon - Win (Lived, Replaced in N5)
VFM49: Citizen - Loss (Died N2)
SFM58: Doctor-esque - Win (Lived)
VFM50: Goon - Win (Lived)
18B: Citizen - Win (Lived)
18C: Godfather - Win (Lived)
VFM52: Citizen - Win (Died N1)
SFM60: Citizen - Loss (Endgamed, Replaced in D4)
User avatar
Flake
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 900
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:34 am
Location: England, UK

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Mon May 13, 2019 3:27 am

Flake wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:Traps are 75% gay, as crimson accurately explained.

that's where you're wrong

J K Rowling hasn't told me i'm gay yet so i can't be

Oh shit... guess you got me there...
Discord tag is Cryomaniac#7403. Hit me up if ya need me.

Image Image Image Image Image
Image


TREMBLE BEFORE MY PERFECTLY CENTRED SIGNATURE!!!
User avatar
GrumpyGoomba
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 371
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:46 am
Location: Behind you.

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby 0verki11 » Mon May 13, 2019 3:50 am

Current Vote Count
Player Votes Voters
  # Votes Until Majority


If anyone can be bothered to make isos that would be great because im probably not going to be able to post anything other than VCs until tommorow afternoon (Granted its 10pm here)
If you need a replacement for an FM or most Forum games, PM me, and ill see if I can replace in.
If you want my discord PM me.
UTC+13 or something is my timezone.


Image
0verki11
Spy
Spy
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:29 am
Location: Somewhere in NZ trying to get a good internet connection

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby UzayAltay » Mon May 13, 2019 5:02 am

Qvapil wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:
ejjinami wrote:Fun fact, the game shouldn’t have started, because there’s quite a chance SK hasn’t chosen their abilities yet and by starting the game the players have a chance to influence their choice.
(I'm not SK xd)
And yeah, I know I’m just being an ass rn

Stop, i'm already angleshooting thanks to this.


I'm not entirely sure what angleshooting is, but I think I'm doing the same.


:thinking:

Angleshooting is basically using out of Game information .
There was A thread explaining it , let me find it
20-24 Spoiler: Town Games(13-17)

NFM 50 , NFM 51 ,NFM52 , 14D , 14 E , NFM 54 ,14H ( AF ) ,14G , NFM 55 , NFM 56 , 15C , NFM 57,NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B , VFM36 , 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38 , NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39,EpisodeXVII , 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C

Scum Games (7-7)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53 , VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60

Ongoing :
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
 
Posts: 532
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 10:17 am

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby tfiosforevah » Mon May 13, 2019 5:04 am

Game start at 1 am? Interesting

Anyways as usual I’m totally and definitely citizen XD
Just a college-aged girl who likes playing mafia :D

FM History: 8-7
Spoiler: FM6E- stalker- loss
TFM8- checker- loss
GFM- investigator- win
Episode XII- double citizen- win
SFM28- Jugin/Vet. Lancer (citizen)- loss
VFM42- citizen- loss
SFM53- despacito 2.5 (tracker)- win
VFM43- citizen- win
SFM55- vanilla townie (citizen)- win
FM17C- caporegime- loss
VFM44- citizen- loss
FM17D- pirate- win
VFM46- irn-bru (goon)- win
SFM56- goon- win
FM17E- citizen- loss
User avatar
tfiosforevah
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
 
Posts: 206
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:18 pm
Location: In existence

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby UzayAltay » Mon May 13, 2019 5:05 am

UzayAltay wrote:
Qvapil wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:
ejjinami wrote:Fun fact, the game shouldn’t have started, because there’s quite a chance SK hasn’t chosen their abilities yet and by starting the game the players have a chance to influence their choice.
(I'm not SK xd)
And yeah, I know I’m just being an ass rn

Stop, i'm already angleshooting thanks to this.


I'm not entirely sure what angleshooting is, but I think I'm doing the same.


:thinking:

Angleshooting is basically using out of Game information .
There was A thread explaining it , let me find it


PS - https://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=69493&p=2229007&hilit=Angleshoot#p2228944
20-24 Spoiler: Town Games(13-17)

NFM 50 , NFM 51 ,NFM52 , 14D , 14 E , NFM 54 ,14H ( AF ) ,14G , NFM 55 , NFM 56 , 15C , NFM 57,NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B , VFM36 , 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38 , NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39,EpisodeXVII , 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C

Scum Games (7-7)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53 , VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60

Ongoing :
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
 
Posts: 532
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 10:17 am

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby UzayAltay » Mon May 13, 2019 5:08 am

tfiosforevah wrote:Game start at 1 am? Interesting

Anyways as usual I’m totally and definitely citizen XD


Regrets

This is A VFM Why Everyone is keeping claiming Citizen ?
20-24 Spoiler: Town Games(13-17)

NFM 50 , NFM 51 ,NFM52 , 14D , 14 E , NFM 54 ,14H ( AF ) ,14G , NFM 55 , NFM 56 , 15C , NFM 57,NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B , VFM36 , 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38 , NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39,EpisodeXVII , 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C

Scum Games (7-7)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53 , VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60

Ongoing :
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
 
Posts: 532
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 10:17 am

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Mon May 13, 2019 5:08 am

Thank you Uzay very cool.

Also we have 3 bloody cit claims already why yall do this...
Discord tag is Cryomaniac#7403. Hit me up if ya need me.

Image Image Image Image Image
Image


TREMBLE BEFORE MY PERFECTLY CENTRED SIGNATURE!!!
User avatar
GrumpyGoomba
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 371
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:46 am
Location: Behind you.

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests