VFM 49: SK win #rekt

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Metrion, FM Game Moderators

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Chemist1422 » Tue May 14, 2019 8:51 pm

Crimson97 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:Hmm i am being lynched over content? kk

And you're just okay with this?

Image

No

then why did you say k

Cause i think it's a poor case.

Explain how instead of dismissing it
Rickdaily12 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:Crimson frozen methinks

Okay, I don't know why it's taken me so long to ask this now, so let's just get this over with. In Secret Hitler, we describe two players, one of whom confirmed to be Fascist, in direct conflict with each other, to be "frozen", meaning, we never allow one of those two players to be President ever again until further notice/evidence otherwise.

When you guys use this term in the FM context, to what exactly are you referring to?

Having trouble producing content in the thread, usually because they're a wolf
Image


FM: 31-37
Last: VFM59
Highest BtM placement: 2nd (twice)
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 848
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (UTC-7)

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Rickdaily12 » Tue May 14, 2019 8:52 pm

Eragon1329 wrote:secret hitler

do i even want to ask?

It's literally Mafia meets The Resistance but better and even more hilarious, trust me, you'd love it.

Chemist1422 wrote:Having trouble producing content in the thread, usually because they're a wolf

Okay, so uh...

...how exactly do you separate this from bad, low content Town?
"Don't lie this is all so you could post Ace Attorney gifs and have it be relevant isn't it." ~Sarah Thorpe

Looking for guides? :D

Check out the LGBTAI+ Thread!

Image
User avatar
Rickdaily12
[Forum Mafia II] Winner
[Forum Mafia II] Winner
 
Posts: 2241
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:33 am
Location: Wright & Co Law Offices

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Zucker » Tue May 14, 2019 8:52 pm

Reads:
Scum - Crimson/Dash and Chemist
Proto - Brick because reading this Guy is like reading a rock, just like Cupcake and Tfios they don’t play very well.
Town - Uzay, Eragon And Qva
User avatar
Zucker
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 1:06 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Eragon1329 » Tue May 14, 2019 8:52 pm

when did you come to townread me?
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 433
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Zucker » Tue May 14, 2019 8:54 pm

You voted Dash and had a Town reaction towards Chemist.
Your Town.
User avatar
Zucker
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 1:06 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Zucker » Tue May 14, 2019 8:54 pm

Probably allot more but I’d have to take a look back at your posts and explain but I’m too lazy :p.
User avatar
Zucker
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 1:06 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Chemist1422 » Tue May 14, 2019 8:55 pm

Rickdaily12 wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:secret hitler

do i even want to ask?

It's literally Mafia meets The Resistance but better and even more hilarious, trust me, you'd love it.

Chemist1422 wrote:Having trouble producing content in the thread, usually because they're a wolf

Okay, so uh...

...how exactly do you separate this from bad, low content Town?

Expectations, amount of time in the thread but not contributing, awkwardness
Image


FM: 31-37
Last: VFM59
Highest BtM placement: 2nd (twice)
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 848
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (UTC-7)

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Crimson97 » Tue May 14, 2019 8:56 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:Hmm i am being lynched over content? kk

And you're just okay with this?

Image

No

then why did you say k

Cause i think it's a poor case.



Look at Uzay's ISO dive on me. Literally 3 or 4 posts which i already adressed and aren't even scummy. The rest is bloated with nai posts. I wouldn't lynch anyone over that.
Image


Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Crimson97
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:23 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Zucker » Tue May 14, 2019 8:56 pm

My Prediction.
Dash - SK
Chemist and Crimson - Mafia
Last Mafia - Probably between Proto/Flake/Rick. Could be wrong on that one.
User avatar
Zucker
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 1:06 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Eragon1329 » Tue May 14, 2019 8:56 pm

when did i vote dash

:BlueThink: :BlueThink:


p-edit: and if dash is SK, why does that make me town?
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 433
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Eragon1329 » Tue May 14, 2019 8:57 pm

Dash2 wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:secret hitler

do i even want to ask?

Have you never heard of secret hitler


nope
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 433
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Chemist1422 » Tue May 14, 2019 8:57 pm

Crimson97 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:Hmm i am being lynched over content? kk

And you're just okay with this?

Image

No

then why did you say k

Cause i think it's a poor case.



Look at Uzay's ISO dive on me. Literally 3 or 4 posts which i already adressed and aren't even scummy. The rest is bloated with nai posts. I wouldn't lynch anyone over that.

That's the only thing you've responded to

What about literally anyone else who was pushing on you
Zucker wrote:My Prediction.
Dash - SK
Chemist and Crimson - Mafia
Last Mafia - Probably between Proto/Flake/Rick. Could be wrong on that one.

ima level with you here I don't understand how you come to these conclusions
Image


FM: 31-37
Last: VFM59
Highest BtM placement: 2nd (twice)
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 848
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (UTC-7)

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Zucker » Tue May 14, 2019 8:58 pm

Eragon1329 wrote:when did i vote dash

:BlueThink: :BlueThink:


p-edit: and if dash is SK, why does that make me town?


You voted SK and Had a reaction that Chemist can’t be on your team if you were to flip Scum and Chemist is most likely Mafia Over you Based Upon his actions.
User avatar
Zucker
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 1:06 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Eragon1329 » Tue May 14, 2019 8:58 pm

im


even more confused than before
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 433
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Crimson97 » Tue May 14, 2019 8:59 pm

Spoiler:
Zucker wrote:
Dash2 wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:
ejjinami wrote:Fun fact, the game shouldn’t have started, because there’s quite a chance SK hasn’t chosen their abilities yet and by starting the game the players have a chance to influence their choice.
(I'm not SK xd)
And yeah, I know I’m just being an ass rn

Stop, i'm already angleshooting thanks to this.

Crimson97 wrote:
ejjinami wrote:Uzay is acting really townie rn btw

Not really.

Crimson97 wrote:
Rickdaily12 wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:
ejjinami wrote:Uzay is acting really townie rn btw

Not really.

I can't take either of these seriously. We're still in the first few pages and hours of the game, isn't everything basically still NAI?

Exactly.

Crimson97 wrote:Zucker has succesfully convinced me not to vote Dash.


Hmm


Yes that last part proves my point further

What point?
Image


Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Crimson97
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:23 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Crimson97 » Tue May 14, 2019 9:00 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:Hmm i am being lynched over content? kk

And you're just okay with this?

Image

No

then why did you say k

Cause i think it's a poor case.



Look at Uzay's ISO dive on me. Literally 3 or 4 posts which i already adressed and aren't even scummy. The rest is bloated with nai posts. I wouldn't lynch anyone over that.

That's the only thing you've responded to

What about literally anyone else who was pushing on you

Looking at their ISOs rn.
Image


Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Crimson97
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:23 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Rickdaily12 » Tue May 14, 2019 9:00 pm

Eragon1329 wrote:im


even more confused than before

It's okay. I like how after bitching about how dead the thread was, a bunch of people showed up.

My paranoia bells are ringing off the hook and now I'm even more unsure what to do now. :D
"Don't lie this is all so you could post Ace Attorney gifs and have it be relevant isn't it." ~Sarah Thorpe

Looking for guides? :D

Check out the LGBTAI+ Thread!

Image
User avatar
Rickdaily12
[Forum Mafia II] Winner
[Forum Mafia II] Winner
 
Posts: 2241
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:33 am
Location: Wright & Co Law Offices

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Crimson97 » Tue May 14, 2019 9:00 pm

Zucker why does it seem like your scum read on me came out of nowhere?
Image


Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Crimson97
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:23 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Zucker » Tue May 14, 2019 9:01 pm

Crimson97 wrote:
Zucker wrote:
Dash2 wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:
ejjinami wrote:Fun fact, the game shouldn’t have started, because there’s quite a chance SK hasn’t chosen their abilities yet and by starting the game the players have a chance to influence their choice.
(I'm not SK xd)
And yeah, I know I’m just being an ass rn

Stop, i'm already angleshooting thanks to this.

Crimson97 wrote:
ejjinami wrote:Uzay is acting really townie rn btw

Not really.

Crimson97 wrote:
Rickdaily12 wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:
ejjinami wrote:Uzay is acting really townie rn btw

Not really.

I can't take either of these seriously. We're still in the first few pages and hours of the game, isn't everything basically still NAI?

Exactly.

Crimson97 wrote:Zucker has succesfully convinced me not to vote Dash.


Hmm


Yes that last part proves my point further

What point?


That one of you are Puppeting each other.
As in like one of you are scum trying to lean on them however I believe your both scum and just don’t know it. Like SK/Mafia.
User avatar
Zucker
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 1:06 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Crimson97 » Tue May 14, 2019 9:04 pm

Zucker wrote:
ProtoZigg wrote:tria- woops... Protozigg reads

TOWN: Dash2, Flake
NULL: everyone else
SCUMTEAM: Qva, Cupcake, Phone, Goomba <-cus that guy is flipping annoying


I also don’t like how you call Qva scum and as soon as they make you mad you vote them.
In the recent VFM game you also lynched Yellow and Lost Town the game.
If your actually Town stop making horrible choices and vote someone who legit can’t be Town.
Give actual reasoning like I did with Dash.


Here is My Scum Reads BTW: Proto, Chemist and Dash.
Here’s my Possible Scum: Crimson if Dash is Town

Why are you voting your possible scum instead of your scum reads?
Image


Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Crimson97
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:23 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Crimson97 » Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 pm

Zucker wrote:
Dash2 wrote:Also I've been TRing Qva for a while now


Same TBH.
Although their very townie in their scum game.
I believe them to be Town this game simply because their isn’t a “Maybe or weird Puppeting”
It’s a solid opinion they are giving which I think leads to them being Town.

I CTRL+F'd the word puppet on your ISO and only this came out. I don't know how it relates to me. I don't really understand the post in general tbh.
Image


Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Crimson97
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:23 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Rickdaily12 » Tue May 14, 2019 9:09 pm

Crimson97 wrote:
Zucker wrote:
Dash2 wrote:Also I've been TRing Qva for a while now


Same TBH.
Although their very townie in their scum game.
I believe them to be Town this game simply because their isn’t a “Maybe or weird Puppeting”
It’s a solid opinion they are giving which I think leads to them being Town.

I CTRL+F'd the word puppet on your ISO and only this came out. I don't know how it relates to me. I don't really understand the post in general tbh.

??? This was a post about Qvapil. It had nothing to do with you.

I think Crimson is flailing a little, honestly. These pushbacks against Dash and especially Zucker haven't been the greatest.

Also, I'm running out of people to say Zucker isn't MvM with, so sure, Ejj, I guess on that basis, he's slowly starting to improve as Town to me.
"Don't lie this is all so you could post Ace Attorney gifs and have it be relevant isn't it." ~Sarah Thorpe

Looking for guides? :D

Check out the LGBTAI+ Thread!

Image
User avatar
Rickdaily12
[Forum Mafia II] Winner
[Forum Mafia II] Winner
 
Posts: 2241
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:33 am
Location: Wright & Co Law Offices

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Crimson97 » Tue May 14, 2019 9:11 pm

Qvapil wrote:I quickly read through crimson and cupcake's isos. I still think cupcake feels different from our scum game together. Crimson hasn't really done anything. They don't have enough content for me to comfortably read them but I don't want to lynch cupcake rn. I'll place my vote here for lack of better alternatives and I hope I'll wake up early enough tomorrow to maybe switch.
/vote crimson

If you don't feel comfortable enough to read me and don't want cupcake lynched how about you go look into someone else?
Image


Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Crimson97
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:23 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Zucker » Tue May 14, 2019 9:12 pm

Crimson97 wrote:
Qvapil wrote:I quickly read through crimson and cupcake's isos. I still think cupcake feels different from our scum game together. Crimson hasn't really done anything. They don't have enough content for me to comfortably read them but I don't want to lynch cupcake rn. I'll place my vote here for lack of better alternatives and I hope I'll wake up early enough tomorrow to maybe switch.
/vote crimson

If you don't feel comfortable enough to read me and don't want cupcake lynched how about you go look into someone else?


Why? What makes you so Town?
User avatar
Zucker
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 1:06 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Crimson97 » Tue May 14, 2019 9:13 pm

Rickdaily12 wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:
Zucker wrote:
Dash2 wrote:Also I've been TRing Qva for a while now


Same TBH.
Although their very townie in their scum game.
I believe them to be Town this game simply because their isn’t a “Maybe or weird Puppeting”
It’s a solid opinion they are giving which I think leads to them being Town.

I CTRL+F'd the word puppet on your ISO and only this came out. I don't know how it relates to me. I don't really understand the post in general tbh.

??? This was a post about Qvapil. It had nothing to do with you.

I think Crimson is flailing a little, honestly. These pushbacks against Dash and especially Zucker haven't been the greatest.

Also, I'm running out of people to say Zucker isn't MvM with, so sure, Ejj, I guess on that basis, he's slowly starting to improve as Town to me.

What? Then i don't really get what Zucker's point is at all.
Image


Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Crimson97
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:23 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests