VFM 49: SK win #rekt

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Metrion, FM Game Moderators

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby ejjinami » Mon May 13, 2019 1:28 am

Uzay is acting really townie rn btw
---------------------------------------------

11:7

Last updated: 27.05.2019
User avatar
ejjinami
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Dash2 » Mon May 13, 2019 1:28 am

Imagine admitting to breaking the rules.
Image

Spoiler: Never forget, spiritofspirits
Image
User avatar
Dash2
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
 
Posts: 3366
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:05 pm
Location: A discord versiom of TRASH

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby ejjinami » Mon May 13, 2019 1:29 am

Crimson97 wrote:
ejjinami wrote:Fun fact, the game shouldn’t have started, because there’s quite a chance SK hasn’t chosen their abilities yet and by starting the game the players have a chance to influence their choice.
(I'm not SK xd)
And yeah, I know I’m just being an ass rn

Stop, i'm already angleshooting thanks to this.

Qvapil wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:
ejjinami wrote:Fun fact, the game shouldn’t have started, because there’s quite a chance SK hasn’t chosen their abilities yet and by starting the game the players have a chance to influence their choice.
(I'm not SK xd)
And yeah, I know I’m just being an ass rn

Stop, i'm already angleshooting thanks to this.


I'm not entirely sure what angleshooting is, but I think I'm doing the same.

actually, idk how would you angleshoot based on sth like this, but ok
---------------------------------------------

11:7

Last updated: 27.05.2019
User avatar
ejjinami
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Mon May 13, 2019 1:29 am

Mhh so many terms that I don't have any idea what they mean... tragic.
Discord tag is Cryomaniac#7403. Hit me up if ya need me.

Image Image Image Image Image
Image


TREMBLE BEFORE MY PERFECTLY CENTRED SIGNATURE!!!
User avatar
GrumpyGoomba
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:46 am
Location: Behind you.

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby ejjinami » Mon May 13, 2019 1:29 am

Dash2 wrote:Imagine admitting to breaking the rules.

impossible
---------------------------------------------

11:7

Last updated: 27.05.2019
User avatar
ejjinami
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby ejjinami » Mon May 13, 2019 1:30 am

Qvapil wrote:It obviously stands for Over Makes Gravely Unwinnable Setups.

hahahahaha, townie
---------------------------------------------

11:7

Last updated: 27.05.2019
User avatar
ejjinami
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Crimson97 » Mon May 13, 2019 1:30 am

Qvapil wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:
ejjinami wrote:Fun fact, the game shouldn’t have started, because there’s quite a chance SK hasn’t chosen their abilities yet and by starting the game the players have a chance to influence their choice.
(I'm not SK xd)
And yeah, I know I’m just being an ass rn

Stop, i'm already angleshooting thanks to this.


I'm not entirely sure what angleshooting is, but I think I'm doing the same.

Remember when you asked me on mafia chat if it was against the rules to read Noping's slot as scum because they replaced out and there was no nightskip? That's angleshooting and it's bad.
Image


Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Crimson97
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 202
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:23 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby ejjinami » Mon May 13, 2019 1:30 am

/vote grumpynotacat
---------------------------------------------

11:7

Last updated: 27.05.2019
User avatar
ejjinami
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Qvapil » Mon May 13, 2019 1:32 am

Crimson97 wrote:
Qvapil wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:
ejjinami wrote:Fun fact, the game shouldn’t have started, because there’s quite a chance SK hasn’t chosen their abilities yet and by starting the game the players have a chance to influence their choice.
(I'm not SK xd)
And yeah, I know I’m just being an ass rn

Stop, i'm already angleshooting thanks to this.


I'm not entirely sure what angleshooting is, but I think I'm doing the same.

Remember when you asked me on mafia chat if it was against the rules to read Noping's slot as scum because they replaced out and there was no nightskip? That's angleshooting and it's bad.


Ah thanks, I guessed right then. Ejji I'd explain but it's illegal so let's not go that way
User avatar
Qvapil
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:10 am

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Mon May 13, 2019 1:32 am

ejjinami wrote:/vote grumpynotacat

Excuse me?! I take serious offense to that. You just called a goomba a 'notacat'. That's seriously Catist of you.
Discord tag is Cryomaniac#7403. Hit me up if ya need me.

Image Image Image Image Image
Image


TREMBLE BEFORE MY PERFECTLY CENTRED SIGNATURE!!!
User avatar
GrumpyGoomba
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:46 am
Location: Behind you.

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Dash2 » Mon May 13, 2019 1:33 am

I didn't expect this thread to boom so late at night so after I'm done with my splatoon run I'll take another look
Image

Spoiler: Never forget, spiritofspirits
Image
User avatar
Dash2
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
 
Posts: 3366
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:05 pm
Location: A discord versiom of TRASH

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Crimson97 » Mon May 13, 2019 1:37 am

ejjinami wrote:Uzay is acting really townie rn btw

Not really.
Image


Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Crimson97
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 202
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:23 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Qvapil » Mon May 13, 2019 1:46 am

Crimson97 wrote:
ejjinami wrote:Uzay is acting really townie rn btw

Not really.


Why not? I also think they're townie because I like that they explained themselves after dash questioned them.
User avatar
Qvapil
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:10 am

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby TheDebil » Mon May 13, 2019 1:48 am

Spoiler: Infinite poop. You sit on the toilet to poop, but the poop never stops coming out of your butt. You have to start flushing the toilet every two minutes to keep up. You try to pinch your butt closed but that makes your insides hurt. The poop accelerates. You call 911. The paramedics call for doctors. The doctors call for specialists. The story trends on Twitter. You turn down talk show appearances. Your septic tank fails. People form a cult. Your toilet is finished. Volunteers arrive with buckets and shovels. You are completely used to the smell. The poop accelerates. You are moved to a stepladder with a hole in the top step. The poop accelerates. The shovelers abandon the buckets and shovel directly out the window. The poop accelerates. A candlelight vigil forms around your house. One of the workers falls over and can't free himself. The poop accelerates. A priest knocks over the stepladder and tackles you out the window. You land in the pile. The poop accelerates. The force now propels you forward and upward. Vigil goers grab at your legs. The poop ignites from their candles. The Facebook live event hits 1 million viewers. The poop accelerates. You are 30 feet in the air. The fire engulfs the vigil and your house. 60 feet. The poop accelerates. The torrent underneath you is deafening. 5 million Facebook live viewers. You try to close up shop but your butthole disintegrated long ago. 120 feet up. Your house explodes. The poop accelerates. 1000 feet. You are now tracked on radar. You try to change your angle of ascent but you should have thought of that way earlier. The poop accelerates. 4,000 feet. NORAD upgrades to DEFCON 3. Concentric circles of fire engulf your city. The poop accelerates. You have broken the sound barrier. 30,000 feet. You no longer take in enough oxygen to sustain consciousness. 60,000 feet. CNN is reporting on all the world records you've broken. 200,000 feet. You are no longer alive. The poop accelerates. Your body disintegrates but your poop contrail remains. NASA can no longer track you. You break the light-speed barrier and we can no longer bear witness. The poop accelerates. Forever.
The "best" "player" on the "site"
wow this guy is very epic -George Washignton
Image

FM Record: 4 - 14 - 3
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 259
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Dead

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Rickdaily12 » Mon May 13, 2019 1:49 am

GrumpyGoomba wrote:
ejjinami wrote:/vote grumpynotacat

Excuse me?! I take serious offense to that. You just called a goomba a 'notacat'. That's seriously Catist of you.

Don't. You're basically daring her to spam 50+ different kitten gifs in retaliation while hungrily demanding your head as tribute. Trust me, she WILL do it.

Crimson97 wrote:
ejjinami wrote:Uzay is acting really townie rn btw

Not really.

I can't take either of these seriously. We're still in the first few pages and hours of the game, isn't everything basically still NAI?

Qvapil wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
Qvapil wrote:Hello guys! I'm excited to play with you zucker and goomba.

We found our Maf-team.
/vote Qvapil


OMGUS
/vote Uzay

Qvapil wrote:Jk, if not obvious. I can't even judge it.

I really hope this was what you meant that you were jk in response to. =/

TheDebil wrote: Spoiler: Infinite poop. You sit on the toilet to poop, but the poop never stops coming out of your butt. You have to start flushing the toilet every two minutes to keep up. You try to pinch your butt closed but that makes your insides hurt. The poop accelerates. You call 911. The paramedics call for doctors. The doctors call for specialists. The story trends on Twitter. You turn down talk show appearances. Your septic tank fails. People form a cult. Your toilet is finished. Volunteers arrive with buckets and shovels. You are completely used to the smell. The poop accelerates. You are moved to a stepladder with a hole in the top step. The poop accelerates. The shovelers abandon the buckets and shovel directly out the window. The poop accelerates. A candlelight vigil forms around your house. One of the workers falls over and can't free himself. The poop accelerates. A priest knocks over the stepladder and tackles you out the window. You land in the pile. The poop accelerates. The force now propels you forward and upward. Vigil goers grab at your legs. The poop ignites from their candles. The Facebook live event hits 1 million viewers. The poop accelerates. You are 30 feet in the air. The fire engulfs the vigil and your house. 60 feet. The poop accelerates. The torrent underneath you is deafening. 5 million Facebook live viewers. You try to close up shop but your butthole disintegrated long ago. 120 feet up. Your house explodes. The poop accelerates. 1000 feet. You are now tracked on radar. You try to change your angle of ascent but you should have thought of that way earlier. The poop accelerates. 4,000 feet. NORAD upgrades to DEFCON 3. Concentric circles of fire engulf your city. The poop accelerates. You have broken the sound barrier. 30,000 feet. You no longer take in enough oxygen to sustain consciousness. 60,000 feet. CNN is reporting on all the world records you've broken. 200,000 feet. You are no longer alive. The poop accelerates. Your body disintegrates but your poop contrail remains. NASA can no longer track you. You break the light-speed barrier and we can no longer bear witness. The poop accelerates. Forever.

Wait, are you even in this game? Last I checked you were a backup?
"Don't lie this is all so you could post Ace Attorney gifs and have it be relevant isn't it." ~Sarah Thorpe

Looking for guides? :D

Check out the LGBTAI+ Thread!

Image
User avatar
Rickdaily12
[Forum Mafia II] Winner
[Forum Mafia II] Winner
 
Posts: 2241
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:33 am
Location: Wright & Co Law Offices

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby 0verki11 » Mon May 13, 2019 1:51 am

im allowing backups to post so it shows up in view your posts.
If you need a replacement for an FM or most Forum games, PM me, and ill see if I can replace in.
If you want my discord PM me.
UTC+13 or something is my timezone.


Image
0verki11
Spy
Spy
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:29 am
Location: Somewhere in NZ trying to get a good internet connection

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Crimson97 » Mon May 13, 2019 1:51 am

Debil you don't exist in this reality yet.
Image


Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Crimson97
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 202
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:23 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby ejjinami » Mon May 13, 2019 1:51 am

GrumpyGoomba wrote:
ejjinami wrote:/vote grumpynotacat

Excuse me?! I take serious offense to that. You just called a goomba a 'notacat'. That's seriously Catist of you.

hey, kitty~ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
do you prefer town or scum?

better?
---------------------------------------------

11:7

Last updated: 27.05.2019
User avatar
ejjinami
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Rickdaily12 » Mon May 13, 2019 1:52 am

0verki11 wrote:im allowing backups to post so it shows up in view your posts.

I see...

DEBIL IS LOCK SCUM FOR THAT ENTRY CHANGE MY MIND
"Don't lie this is all so you could post Ace Attorney gifs and have it be relevant isn't it." ~Sarah Thorpe

Looking for guides? :D

Check out the LGBTAI+ Thread!

Image
User avatar
Rickdaily12
[Forum Mafia II] Winner
[Forum Mafia II] Winner
 
Posts: 2241
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:33 am
Location: Wright & Co Law Offices

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Crimson97 » Mon May 13, 2019 1:52 am

Rickdaily12 wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:
ejjinami wrote:Uzay is acting really townie rn btw

Not really.

I can't take either of these seriously. We're still in the first few pages and hours of the game, isn't everything basically still NAI?

Exactly.
Image


Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Crimson97
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 202
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:23 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby ejjinami » Mon May 13, 2019 1:52 am

Crimson97 wrote:
ejjinami wrote:Uzay is acting really townie rn btw

Not really.

it's mostly tone



........aaaand a stupid tell that I doesn't even need to work
but I still like the way he played till now
---------------------------------------------

11:7

Last updated: 27.05.2019
User avatar
ejjinami
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Qvapil » Mon May 13, 2019 1:53 am

Oh I forgot I voted Uzay. I think they're town. Thanks rick.
/vote unvote
User avatar
Qvapil
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:10 am

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby ejjinami » Mon May 13, 2019 1:54 am

Rickdaily12 wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:
ejjinami wrote:/vote grumpynotacat

Excuse me?! I take serious offense to that. You just called a goomba a 'notacat'. That's seriously Catist of you.

Don't. You're basically daring her to spam 50+ different kitten gifs in retaliation while hungrily demanding your head as tribute. Trust me, she WILL do it.

FUCK
I totally should have done that!

and hey, don't warn them! D:<
---------------------------------------------

11:7

Last updated: 27.05.2019
User avatar
ejjinami
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Qvapil » Mon May 13, 2019 1:55 am

It was a joke vote though. I think your reaction was a bit too much.
User avatar
Qvapil
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:10 am

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Rickdaily12 » Mon May 13, 2019 1:56 am

ejjinami wrote:
Rickdaily12 wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:
ejjinami wrote:/vote grumpynotacat

Excuse me?! I take serious offense to that. You just called a goomba a 'notacat'. That's seriously Catist of you.

Don't. You're basically daring her to spam 50+ different kitten gifs in retaliation while hungrily demanding your head as tribute. Trust me, she WILL do it.

FUCK
I totally should have done that!

and hey, don't warn them! D:<

I only just realized that I can't meta read you for shit and this is our first ever game together...

Craaaaaaaaaaap. D:
"Don't lie this is all so you could post Ace Attorney gifs and have it be relevant isn't it." ~Sarah Thorpe

Looking for guides? :D

Check out the LGBTAI+ Thread!

Image
User avatar
Rickdaily12
[Forum Mafia II] Winner
[Forum Mafia II] Winner
 
Posts: 2241
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:33 am
Location: Wright & Co Law Offices

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: dota2reporter and 10 guests