Page 20 of 93

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 7:59 am
by Eragon1329
Flake wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:
Flake wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:currently top town are jord/Qvapil/goomba

I've explained jord
Qvapil I think just is tone, the posts ive brought up, and just a general feel about them
Goomba- I used this tell on another player in an NFM, when it was their first game, and just the effort and like, putting the knowledge into it and just trying and making reads and all that
is very very very towny for what would be a level 1 wolf

i kind of agree on goomba, but they could just be a good newbie, and same for qva tbh, they were very good in VFM48 imo for a new player especially

what do you think about the reads i posted?


the other dude was a good newbie
your point?
it doesn't matter if they are "good" or not
it matters that they are posting reads and putting work into the game, as a newbie that would more likely be slightly frozen, if not completely frozen, as scum.


My read on Qva stands whether they are the most experienced player in the game or not
their posts are just bloody towny

what

putting in an effort, appearing townie and not being frozen are literally all signs of a good scum

so how does it not matter if they're good or not


because good /=/ experienced
and experienced scum players dont normally get frozen
while new scum players, even if good, might get frozen
while as town, will be good and post content

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 8:04 am
by Flake
Eragon1329 wrote:
Flake wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:
Flake wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:currently top town are jord/Qvapil/goomba

I've explained jord
Qvapil I think just is tone, the posts ive brought up, and just a general feel about them
Goomba- I used this tell on another player in an NFM, when it was their first game, and just the effort and like, putting the knowledge into it and just trying and making reads and all that
is very very very towny for what would be a level 1 wolf

i kind of agree on goomba, but they could just be a good newbie, and same for qva tbh, they were very good in VFM48 imo for a new player especially

what do you think about the reads i posted?


the other dude was a good newbie
your point?
it doesn't matter if they are "good" or not
it matters that they are posting reads and putting work into the game, as a newbie that would more likely be slightly frozen, if not completely frozen, as scum.


My read on Qva stands whether they are the most experienced player in the game or not
their posts are just bloody towny

what

putting in an effort, appearing townie and not being frozen are literally all signs of a good scum

so how does it not matter if they're good or not


because good /=/ experienced
and experienced scum players dont normally get frozen
while new scum players, even if good, might get frozen
while as town, will be good and post content

and i'm saying that might not hold because they're too good for the lack of experience to matter

again, like with Qva in VFM48

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 8:05 am
by Eragon1329
cupcakeaj2 wrote:Let's support more suspicious and horrible reads

To random vote or to not random vote?

/vote Uzay


facepalm

ejjinami wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:
Rickdaily12 wrote:I only just realized that I can't meta read you for shit and this is our first ever game together...

Craaaaaaaaaaap. D:


imo

Ejji is really...

like bleeding towny when they are town
thats my experience in 2 of my games with them on MS

I discourage you from using that meta :/
The forums are not the same, the amount of time to write posts is not the same and the players here often make it really fucking difficult to do anything.
I have to say I feel really good about the game rn though xD


:3
am I wrong

ejjinami wrote:[Qvap, dash]

[phone, uzay, zucker]
[eragon, cupcake]
[crimson, chemist, tfios, Flake, ProtoZigg]
[rick]
[Grumpy]

[]


explain...

uh pretty much all of these
except uzay is good

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 8:08 am
by Flake
i won't make another reads list until eod since my thoughts are changing fairly rapidly over time

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 8:16 am
by GrumpyGoomba
Dash2 wrote:@eragon
GrumpyGoomba wrote:Since I am already getting scumread I guess there goes my idea of claiming a pr to waste the mafia/sk night kill on me down the drain...

This post literally shouldn't make sense from town. No town member ever just reveals a plan like that. I revealed it because from my POV, everyone thinks I am scum. That would mean that the actual scum won't kill me at night to maintain me as a day lynch target to keep suspicion off of themselves, and thus that would nullify my plan in itself.
GrumpyGoomba wrote:Sigh... I know I am being extremely frustrating to deal with and I hate it. I just didn't know what else to do save claim my role and just come clean since I am town so I should have nothing to hide. Y'all are gonna hate me when flip town and thus I'm ashamed of myself. -_-

Another post that shouldn't come from town, emphasis on the hard AtE doesn't sit right Not sure what AtE means.
GrumpyGoomba wrote:I hope that through some magical luck the cop check is on me and it succeeds and I am hopefully cleared.

Post here is unnatural from town and makes me believe two things
1. It's an attempt at AtE to get the cop to not check
2. Goomba's the SK and chose cop immunity

It's the opposite about 1 actually, I WANTED the cop to check me so that I would be cleared. About 2, my dumbass just didn't read the cop part in the vig/cop immunity choice and that's why I made that stupid statement.

Responses in bold.

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 8:25 am
by ProtoZigg
Dash2 wrote:I don't like that first response because it's essentially using "scum will use me as a mislynch" as an excuse


Could be Newtown
I don't think this is AI

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 8:32 am
by Flake
Dash2 wrote:Other than that your reads seem to rely a lot on meta, and not the actual content in this game

meta reads are the most telling when mechanical information is lacking imo, which is why i am focused on them

like if you read the game on it's own rick seems obv town

but then you realise he does the same type of progression as scum or town in prior games so it's nai from that pov

unless you can spot any differences between his progression here and his scum games?

Dash2 wrote:Flake I heavily disagree on Rick due to the fact that he has broughten up numerous points on potential issues when facing scum. Scum wouldn't speculate on all this for the sake of blending in, due to the fact that it won't favor them in the long run.


See above

I really don't see how speculating on whether SK or Mafia would be good to lynch first is something that would harm him much in the long run since it's relatively unlikely town will have the decent option to differentiate between SK and Mafia and thus choose between SK and Mafia in a gamestate, and even if there were such an opportunity town would just speculate then anyways

For the same reason I don't really see how speculating on that would help that much at all for town but w/e, i'd probably push a similar point as scum for towncred lol

unless you have other progressions in mind which you think are unlikely to come from scum!rick?

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 8:34 am
by Flake
/vote cupcake

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 8:36 am
by Flake
Flake wrote:For the same reason I don't really see how speculating on that now would help that much at all for town but w/e, i'd probably push a similar point as scum for towncred lol

ebwop

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 8:51 am
by Flake
Dash2 wrote:I reread through Rick's ISO and the majority of their posts are pro town, however you do bring up a point about how he could be scum. I just have a hard time believing this is scum rn.

yeah i can see where you're coming from

i think we should leave him for now though and see how he advances

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 8:51 am
by Flake
Flake wrote:
Dash2 wrote:I reread through Rick's ISO and the majority of their posts are pro town, however you do bring up a point about how he could be scum. I just have a hard time believing this is scum rn.

yeah i can see where you're coming from

i think we should leave him for now though and see how he advances

as in, we shouldn't lynch him today

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 9:02 am
by Flake
my lynch priority for today is

{cupcakeaj2 > Crimson97 > ProtoZigg}

none of them are progressive and just generally less town than like everyone else

proto like hasn't posted but cupcake and crimson make barely any progression themselves despite making a few posts

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 9:03 am
by Flake
maybe i prefer crimson over cupcake tbh

need to analyse his past games

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 9:46 am
by GrumpyGoomba
Well that is exactly what I wanted to say. Scum are gonna keep me alive instead of killing me at night to aim for a mislynch. Exactly the reason why I abandoned that plan.

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 9:50 am
by Phone0Ix
Poor Crimson. They got called low experience.

Also Flake gets a townread for the best explanation for a read on me ever. And for giving Scum!Me tips lol.

Also Dash did you explain why your tr on me faded?

Also I probs should make a readlist but that needs me to ISO ppl...

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 10:10 am
by Flake
Dash2 wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:Poor Crimson. They got called low experience.

Also Flake gets a townread for the best explanation for a read on me ever. And for giving Scum!Me tips lol.

Also Dash did you explain why your tr on me faded?

Also I probs should make a readlist but that needs me to ISO ppl...

Mostly because you're lacking in anything productive so I can't give an accurate read

how do you feel about crimson

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 10:32 am
by UzayAltay
Welcome to Everyone .
( making This post for being able to calculate EOD )

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 10:34 am
by UzayAltay
Okay , We had 13 hours and 14 minutes to EOD ( approximately )
I Will probably sleep around 5 hours , and probably wont be able to speak before EOD after that .
I may try to wake up early but I probably wouldnt be able to .

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 10:35 am
by UzayAltay
Which means I should vote before sleeping .

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 10:43 am
by UzayAltay
Qvapil wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:Anyways I will leave my vote on my strongest scumread for now.
/Vote Cupcake


Goomba and cupcake are not s/s

Tend to agree, but I Will prefer to say "probably not M/m"

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 10:46 am
by UzayAltay
Zucker wrote:
ProtoZigg wrote:Having my own mini meme phase as I missed day start

/Vote zucker


Great reasoning! ^_^

I hope This is sarcasm

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 10:46 am
by UzayAltay
GrumpyGoomba wrote:Welp ofcourse it isn't. I believe it to be a T/S with me as the T.

:Facepalm:
Even though it is bad , it feels geniune .

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 10:52 am
by UzayAltay
Zucker wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:Welp ofcourse it isn't. I believe it to be a T/S with me as the T.


I think Cupcake is Town and potentially Doctor.
I’m not voting our PR.
If Cupcake dose get lynched and you don’t push anyone on the Wagon then I might just stop actually trying.
I won’t even Death Tunnel anymore.
Because at that point you want Town to lose not win.
So I’ll have a loss to my FM Record because for some reason Town wants a nice loss.
I can clearly see that some stuff Dash has said Town would never say but you all for some reason aren’t believing it.
So if Cupcake dose get Lynched and SK stops Mafia Switch. Vigilante Shoot Dash.


Flake , are You still sure Seth is experienced ?
If You believe sb is scum Why You are Watching without doing anything ?
For example , Let's look other posts of Dash to being More sure from The read , If You find More Scummy thing , share other points for convincing us .
Or look at other players , finding 1 scum Dont end The Game , We need to find All 4 scum for winning .

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 10:55 am
by UzayAltay
Dash2 wrote:If cupcake is scum he's likely not the same alignment as Goomba because of goomba's vote. It's possible we've found our SK

:404:
Error Code : 404
Explanation : 404 - Internet Connection not Found
Check your connection's stability for solve The Issue .
Translation : Where is The connection between First and second sentence ?

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 11:02 am
by UzayAltay
GrumpyGoomba wrote:I hope that through some magical luck the cop check is on me and it succeeds and I am hopefully cleared.

8-)
Even without SK may be immune to This , directing cop to one target , or want to checked by cop is bad .