VFM 49: SK win #rekt

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Metrion, FM Game Moderators

Re: VFM 49: Day 2

Postby Chemist1422 » Sat May 18, 2019 1:03 pm

tfiosforevah wrote:No I’m actually cit

can we not
Image


FM: 25-34
Last: VFM55
Highest BtM placement: 2nd (twice)
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 803
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (UTC-7)

Re: VFM 49: Day 2

Postby Zucker » Sat May 18, 2019 1:09 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
tfiosforevah wrote:No I’m actually cit

can we not


Nice Uzay Dodge.
SK, if Cupcake is Mafia Kill this because this is Mafia easy.
User avatar
Zucker
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 1:06 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 2

Postby Chemist1422 » Sat May 18, 2019 1:11 pm

Zucker wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
tfiosforevah wrote:No I’m actually cit

can we not


Nice Uzay Dodge.
SK, if Cupcake is Mafia Kill this because this is Mafia easy.

What am I even dodging

No one's telling me
Image


FM: 25-34
Last: VFM55
Highest BtM placement: 2nd (twice)
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 803
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (UTC-7)

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Chemist1422 » Sat May 18, 2019 1:12 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Dash2 wrote:Chemist you're seriously not helping your case

I'm trying, okay?

You're saying I faked the slip knowingly and actually slipped because I knew it would be fake, but I explained what actually happened. If you're not refuting that you can't push me based on the slip.

Wait What This is completely wrong .
If You are Okay with Flake TR ing You with your slip
But not aggreeing with Dash SR ing You with your flip
Than This is LAMIST
Which is FoS
Due You not keeping your original opinion ( Slip was NAI )
Happily take The cred from Flake
But refusing SRs
Actually This deserves A vote
But I Will Wait for your explanation

Quoting again for that being visible again

I missed this post

Dash wasn’t acknowledging my points, Flake was

See this

I answered it right here

Make sure you don't miss this post
Image


FM: 25-34
Last: VFM55
Highest BtM placement: 2nd (twice)
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 803
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (UTC-7)

Re: VFM 49: Day 2

Postby Zucker » Sat May 18, 2019 1:13 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
Zucker wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
tfiosforevah wrote:No I’m actually cit

can we not


Nice Uzay Dodge.
SK, if Cupcake is Mafia Kill this because this is Mafia easy.

What am I even dodging

No one's telling me


So Uzay doesn’t exist?
User avatar
Zucker
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 1:06 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 2

Postby cupcakeaj2 » Sat May 18, 2019 1:38 pm

/vote Flake

Operation Lolcat starts

GrumpyGoomba wrote:Zucker dash claimed a red check on cupcake. Are you reading?


This is SK because Flake and Debil said so

TheDebil wrote:aight boys so im feeling kinda unmotivated so ill post a full catchup as soon as d3 begins since from what i have seen my slot isnt townread and has low contributions so i dont think i am to be attacked
(dont attack me)
one of my family members had a stroke so probably not gonna be able to play much fm today sadly


Behind Vigi
Spoiler: Repertoire

Mad Scientist

Prophet

Blacksmith

Anonymous

Forum Mafia Games:

ALL:

5 - 6 - 2

TOWN:

3 - 4 - 1

MAFIA:

2 - 3 - 0

OTHER:

0 - 0 - 1
cupcakeaj2
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:12 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 2

Postby ejjinami » Sat May 18, 2019 1:41 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:yes I'm mafia with flake and proto seth caught us and is an fm god /s
Seth you haven't given a single reason for anything you've said at all this game and it really needs to stop

^^^^^^^^^

------------------

@ tfio, have your reads changed in any way after the cop claim?

Flake wrote: I believe proto to be town

If I understood it correctly, your read on proto is based on scum!him sometimes making “serious posts” in order to appear townie. Tbh I really doubt you should have been able to confidently read him based on his first few posts, but ok. How confident are you in that read?
---------------------------------------------

11:8

Last updated: 24.08.2019
User avatar
ejjinami
Civilian
Civilian
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 2

Postby ejjinami » Sat May 18, 2019 1:41 pm

I'm a page-top god

and hi cup
---------------------------------------------

11:8

Last updated: 24.08.2019
User avatar
ejjinami
Civilian
Civilian
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 2

Postby UzayAltay » Sat May 18, 2019 1:42 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Dash2 wrote:Chemist you're seriously not helping your case

I'm trying, okay?

You're saying I faked the slip knowingly and actually slipped because I knew it would be fake, but I explained what actually happened. If you're not refuting that you can't push me based on the slip.

Wait What This is completely wrong .
If You are Okay with Flake TR ing You with your slip
But not aggreeing with Dash SR ing You with your flip
Than This is LAMIST
Which is FoS
Due You not keeping your original opinion ( Slip was NAI )
Happily take The cred from Flake
But refusing SRs
Actually This deserves A vote
But I Will Wait for your explanation

Quoting again for that being visible again

I missed this post

Dash wasn’t acknowledging my points, Flake was

See this

I answered it right here

Make sure you don't miss this post

I missed This .

The thing is It isnt What You First Said .
You Said that " If Dash want to Scumread me , he need to refute my points "
The thing is with that Logic , nobody can read sb based on sth .
How ?
Flake is townreading You based on that slip and afterward , right ?
Okay , Let's wrote , " If Flake want to TR You , they need to refute Dash's point/ points which Show You may be scum . "

If You Gave A reaction Like " Dash , If You aren't listening me and my points , You are just tunneling without thinking I am town , and your scumread is just baseless " , Okay , but This reaction is just Scummy IMO .
23-26 Spoiler: Town Games(15-18)

NFM 50 , NFM 51 ,NFM52 , 14D , 14 E , NFM 54 ,14H ( AF ) ,14G , NFM 55 , NFM 56 , 15C , NFM 57,NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B , VFM36 , 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38 , NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39,EpisodeXVII , 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55

Scum Games (8-8)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53 , VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54

Ongoing :
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
 
Posts: 541
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 10:17 am

Re: VFM 49: Day 2

Postby ejjinami » Sat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm

Qvapil wrote:
Flake wrote:
Qvapil wrote:Oh I get it. Thanks, you're being really helpful.

is it just me that finds this fake

Dude are you being serious? I asked a question, uzay answered and I fucking thanked him. I think you're looking at this with confirmation bias to justify my place in your scumteams.
By the way, what are your thoughts on ejji's vca megapost? They argued pretty convincingly in favour of uzay, who you are against, and in general the points they presented differed from your pools of possible scum.

you're overreacting, it's not the first time Flake has reacted in a way that (often objectively) doesn't make sense and it’s not like this one was even that bad. I find it funny how everyone seems to notice it only when it concerns them and completely ignore it when it doesn’t.
and since you asked about it, what’s your read on me?
---------------------------------------------

11:8

Last updated: 24.08.2019
User avatar
ejjinami
Civilian
Civilian
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 2

Postby ejjinami » Sat May 18, 2019 2:01 pm

Flake’s read change on Tfio seems natural.


Rickdaily12 wrote:I was completely wrong about this weekend getting any easier on me. It's not going to. I'm really sorry, guys.
/vote cupcake
It's basically hell from now until Monday. I'll try to pop on when I can between work and family, and if I can't commit, I might have to replace out.
Right now, assuming Dash is actually Cop (because I have every reason to believe this and no reason not to), three more scum remain. I still think the entry between Flake and Chemist was odd and didn't look like TvT to me when I first looked at it.
My strongest Town reads after Dash are probably Qvapil and Ejj. Goomba has also improved just on quick skimming. Zucker is Town or dies fairly soon if he isn't based on EoD yesterday. Everyone else is null or worse or could be Town but has something questionable in my mind right now.
I didn't want to end the day without my vote or without at least giving my take on the very general of it all. If I have time before EoD I'll try expanding on this some more.

it’s ok, take your time
I think I remember 0ver saying that the day starts early in the morning for him, so I think fair chances are that either the day-end or day-start will be delayed for a few hours.
don’t replace out ):

Flake wrote:Makes sense why I'd be kept alive if that were the case
If my D1 reads were decent I think I'd be dead

honestly, based on the way people reacted to dash, he should have been killed before you and way before Eragon/phone, regardless of your reads.
---------------------------------------------

11:8

Last updated: 24.08.2019
User avatar
ejjinami
Civilian
Civilian
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 2

Postby ejjinami » Sat May 18, 2019 2:04 pm

now that I think of it, @uzay, you seemed to be TRing Crimson a bit more than SRing, so why exactly did you end up voting him?
---------------------------------------------

11:8

Last updated: 24.08.2019
User avatar
ejjinami
Civilian
Civilian
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 2

Postby ejjinami » Sat May 18, 2019 2:05 pm

off topic
@uzay, are you posting on mobile or on PC?
if on PC, have you considered downloading an app that checks for grammar/spelling mistakes? Google “grammarly” or sth
I don’t actually remember which app I’m using, but I think it has helped me A LOT. :P
so you know, I absolutely recommend you to try sth like that out as well.
---------------------------------------------

11:8

Last updated: 24.08.2019
User avatar
ejjinami
Civilian
Civilian
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 2

Postby ejjinami » Sat May 18, 2019 2:23 pm

Flake, can you actually respond to my questions and the stuff I said about you?
meaning: the read on tfio, grumpy, you provoking rick, my response to your SR

You changing your mind about me being mafia means nothing. Prior to your MvM idea about me and rick, you seemed to be reading me as SK, so why exactly are you acting as if I’m town now?
Besides, no offense, but I find your demeanour incredibly irritating. You push and TR a lot of people, but at the same time a lot of your reads are based on shitty, undependable meta arguments and stuff that can easily be faked. You don’t also seem to think very much before posting and often seem to notice only those explanations, which can give you a read, while completely ignoring everything else, which honestly, I don’t know if is just because of your temperament or because of you thinking that “you don’t have to think, because being loud is enough”.
My point is, talk to me. You’re not the only person trying to read people here and honestly, I have no intentions of acting like a saint and assuming that all of my pushes were wrong just because you don’t think they’re important enough to answer.

same with chemist.
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=99445&start=1575#p3171943
and with grumpy
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=99445&start=1600#p3172057

I shouldn’t have needed to write all of that.
---------------------------------------------

11:8

Last updated: 24.08.2019
User avatar
ejjinami
Civilian
Civilian
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 2

Postby UzayAltay » Sat May 18, 2019 2:30 pm

ejjinami wrote:now that I think of it, @uzay, you seemed to be TRing Crimson a bit more than SRing, so why exactly did you end up voting him?

:Thonk:
Are you sure you read it correct?
Pretty sure it is Not close to the case.
23-26 Spoiler: Town Games(15-18)

NFM 50 , NFM 51 ,NFM52 , 14D , 14 E , NFM 54 ,14H ( AF ) ,14G , NFM 55 , NFM 56 , 15C , NFM 57,NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B , VFM36 , 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38 , NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39,EpisodeXVII , 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55

Scum Games (8-8)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53 , VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54

Ongoing :
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
 
Posts: 541
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 10:17 am

Re: VFM 49: Day 2

Postby UzayAltay » Sat May 18, 2019 2:33 pm

ejjinami wrote:off topic
@uzay, are you posting on mobile or on PC?
if on PC, have you considered downloading an app that checks for grammar/spelling mistakes? Google “grammarly” or sth
I don’t actually remember which app I’m using, but I think it has helped me A LOT. :P
so you know, I absolutely recommend you to try sth like that out as well.


From 41 games, i had a max around 100 posts i sent From pc (probably less than that ).
Rest is mobile.
23-26 Spoiler: Town Games(15-18)

NFM 50 , NFM 51 ,NFM52 , 14D , 14 E , NFM 54 ,14H ( AF ) ,14G , NFM 55 , NFM 56 , 15C , NFM 57,NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B , VFM36 , 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38 , NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39,EpisodeXVII , 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55

Scum Games (8-8)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53 , VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54

Ongoing :
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
 
Posts: 541
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 10:17 am

Re: VFM 49: Day 2

Postby UzayAltay » Sat May 18, 2019 2:33 pm

ejjinami wrote:off topic
@uzay, are you posting on mobile or on PC?
if on PC, have you considered downloading an app that checks for grammar/spelling mistakes? Google “grammarly” or sth
I don’t actually remember which app I’m using, but I think it has helped me A LOT. :P
so you know, I absolutely recommend you to try sth like that out as well.


From 41 games, i had a max around 100 posts i sent From pc (probably less than that ).
Rest is mobile.
23-26 Spoiler: Town Games(15-18)

NFM 50 , NFM 51 ,NFM52 , 14D , 14 E , NFM 54 ,14H ( AF ) ,14G , NFM 55 , NFM 56 , 15C , NFM 57,NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B , VFM36 , 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38 , NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39,EpisodeXVII , 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55

Scum Games (8-8)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53 , VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54

Ongoing :
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
 
Posts: 541
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 10:17 am

Re: VFM 49: Day 2

Postby Flake » Sat May 18, 2019 2:33 pm

I’m really busy right now but I’m just gonna make some quick comments, sorry if I am dodging people but I don’t have time to make lengthy arguments and stuff

Ejji my sudden shift in now believing you are not mafia is because you overlooked dash’s redcheck on cupcake, implying you were very likely not in a mafia chat, it is possible that you faked this or mafia just didn’t make the comment in mafia chat, but I doubt it

Same goes for Zucker

Tfios I am relatively unsure on, but I think they actually flip town for being blunt, but that is an uncertain read

Most of my meta reads make complete sense imo, namely the ones on proto and tfios, I’m not seeing how they are shitty at all, I think they are indiciative to at least some extent
FM Record: 11 - 4
Spoiler: 16C: Arsonist - Win (Lived)
VFM37: Citizen - Loss (Lynched D2)
16E: Veteran - Loss (Endgamed)
SFM47: Parity Cop - Win (Lived)
17D: Mafia Vig - Win (Died N2)
VFM46: Goon - Win (Lived)
17F: Bodyguard - Win (Lived)
VFM48: Goon - Win (Lived, Replaced in N5)
VFM49: Citizen - Loss (Died N2)
SFM58: Doctor-esque - Win (Lived)
VFM50: Goon - Win (Lived)
18B: Citizen - Win (Lived)
18C: Godfather - Win (Lived)
VFM52: Citizen - Win (Died N1)
SFM60: Citizen - Loss (Endgamed, Replaced in D4)
User avatar
Flake
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 919
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:34 am
Location: England, UK

Re: VFM 49: Day 2

Postby Flake » Sat May 18, 2019 2:34 pm

gtg bye
FM Record: 11 - 4
Spoiler: 16C: Arsonist - Win (Lived)
VFM37: Citizen - Loss (Lynched D2)
16E: Veteran - Loss (Endgamed)
SFM47: Parity Cop - Win (Lived)
17D: Mafia Vig - Win (Died N2)
VFM46: Goon - Win (Lived)
17F: Bodyguard - Win (Lived)
VFM48: Goon - Win (Lived, Replaced in N5)
VFM49: Citizen - Loss (Died N2)
SFM58: Doctor-esque - Win (Lived)
VFM50: Goon - Win (Lived)
18B: Citizen - Win (Lived)
18C: Godfather - Win (Lived)
VFM52: Citizen - Win (Died N1)
SFM60: Citizen - Loss (Endgamed, Replaced in D4)
User avatar
Flake
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 919
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:34 am
Location: England, UK

Re: VFM 49: Day 2

Postby UzayAltay » Sat May 18, 2019 2:40 pm

Flake wrote:I’m really busy right now but I’m just gonna make some quick comments, sorry if I am dodging people but I don’t have time to make lengthy arguments and stuff

Ejji my sudden shift in now believing you are not mafia is because you overlooked dash’s redcheck on cupcake, implying you were very likely not in a mafia chat, it is possible that you faked this or mafia just didn’t make the comment in mafia chat, but I doubt it

Same goes for Zucker

Tfios I am relatively unsure on, but I think they actually flip town for being blunt, but that is an uncertain read

Most of my meta reads make complete sense imo, namely the ones on proto and tfios, I’m not seeing how they are shitty at all, I think they are indiciative to at least some extent


Yes, ejj, Will you say sth?
23-26 Spoiler: Town Games(15-18)

NFM 50 , NFM 51 ,NFM52 , 14D , 14 E , NFM 54 ,14H ( AF ) ,14G , NFM 55 , NFM 56 , 15C , NFM 57,NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B , VFM36 , 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38 , NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39,EpisodeXVII , 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55

Scum Games (8-8)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53 , VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54

Ongoing :
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
 
Posts: 541
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 10:17 am

Re: VFM 49: Day 2

Postby ejjinami » Sat May 18, 2019 2:45 pm

Current VC

Cupcake (6) Dash2, GrumpyGoomba, Chemist1422, Flake, Rickdaily12, tfiosforevah
Chemist1422 (1) Zucker
Flake (1) cupcakeaj2

That's L-1.
---------------------------------------------

11:8

Last updated: 24.08.2019
User avatar
ejjinami
Civilian
Civilian
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 2

Postby ejjinami » Sat May 18, 2019 2:46 pm

UzayAltay wrote:
Flake wrote:I’m really busy right now but I’m just gonna make some quick comments, sorry if I am dodging people but I don’t have time to make lengthy arguments and stuff

Ejji my sudden shift in now believing you are not mafia is because you overlooked dash’s redcheck on cupcake, implying you were very likely not in a mafia chat, it is possible that you faked this or mafia just didn’t make the comment in mafia chat, but I doubt it

Same goes for Zucker

Tfios I am relatively unsure on, but I think they actually flip town for being blunt, but that is an uncertain read

Most of my meta reads make complete sense imo, namely the ones on proto and tfios, I’m not seeing how they are shitty at all, I think they are indiciative to at least some extent


Yes, ejj, Will you say sth?

I was counting votes, let me quote.
---------------------------------------------

11:8

Last updated: 24.08.2019
User avatar
ejjinami
Civilian
Civilian
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 2

Postby Flake » Sat May 18, 2019 2:46 pm

Someone unvote now
FM Record: 11 - 4
Spoiler: 16C: Arsonist - Win (Lived)
VFM37: Citizen - Loss (Lynched D2)
16E: Veteran - Loss (Endgamed)
SFM47: Parity Cop - Win (Lived)
17D: Mafia Vig - Win (Died N2)
VFM46: Goon - Win (Lived)
17F: Bodyguard - Win (Lived)
VFM48: Goon - Win (Lived, Replaced in N5)
VFM49: Citizen - Loss (Died N2)
SFM58: Doctor-esque - Win (Lived)
VFM50: Goon - Win (Lived)
18B: Citizen - Win (Lived)
18C: Godfather - Win (Lived)
VFM52: Citizen - Win (Died N1)
SFM60: Citizen - Loss (Endgamed, Replaced in D4)
User avatar
Flake
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 919
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:34 am
Location: England, UK

Re: VFM 49: Day 2

Postby ejjinami » Sat May 18, 2019 2:47 pm

wait, wrong quote
I thought you were quoting your own post, lol

it still doesn't matter though
---------------------------------------------

11:8

Last updated: 24.08.2019
User avatar
ejjinami
Civilian
Civilian
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 2

Postby Flake » Sat May 18, 2019 2:47 pm

/unvote
FM Record: 11 - 4
Spoiler: 16C: Arsonist - Win (Lived)
VFM37: Citizen - Loss (Lynched D2)
16E: Veteran - Loss (Endgamed)
SFM47: Parity Cop - Win (Lived)
17D: Mafia Vig - Win (Died N2)
VFM46: Goon - Win (Lived)
17F: Bodyguard - Win (Lived)
VFM48: Goon - Win (Lived, Replaced in N5)
VFM49: Citizen - Loss (Died N2)
SFM58: Doctor-esque - Win (Lived)
VFM50: Goon - Win (Lived)
18B: Citizen - Win (Lived)
18C: Godfather - Win (Lived)
VFM52: Citizen - Win (Died N1)
SFM60: Citizen - Loss (Endgamed, Replaced in D4)
User avatar
Flake
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 919
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:34 am
Location: England, UK

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: dota2reporter and 14 guests