Page 64 of 93

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 11:56 am
by Chemist1422
UzayAltay wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Zucker wrote:I’m 100% Certain this is scum.

/Vote Proto

Wagon This! ^_^

Why

Quote exact posts

:Facepalm:

I Dont know How Chem isnt raged yet .

I’m making an active effort not to

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 11:56 am
by Chemist1422
Uzay do you think there are wolves on cupcake?

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 11:58 am
by UzayAltay
UzayAltay wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Dash2 wrote:Chemist you're seriously not helping your case

I'm trying, okay?

You're saying I faked the slip knowingly and actually slipped because I knew it would be fake, but I explained what actually happened. If you're not refuting that you can't push me based on the slip.

Wait What This is completely wrong .
If You are Okay with Flake TR ing You with your slip
But not aggreeing with Dash SR ing You with your flip
Than This is LAMIST
Which is FoS
Due You not keeping your original opinion ( Slip was NAI )
Happily take The cred from Flake
But refusing SRs
Actually This deserves A vote
But I Will Wait for your explanation

Quoting again for that being visible again

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 11:59 am
by UzayAltay
Chemist1422 wrote:Uzay do you think there are wolves on cupcake?

Aggreeing with Flake here .
1 or none
But not aggreeing with clearing protoo and grumby
With saying " Only Ejji can be scum there "

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 12:00 pm
by Chemist1422
UzayAltay wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Dash2 wrote:Chemist you're seriously not helping your case

I'm trying, okay?

You're saying I faked the slip knowingly and actually slipped because I knew it would be fake, but I explained what actually happened. If you're not refuting that you can't push me based on the slip.

Wait What This is completely wrong .
If You are Okay with Flake TR ing You with your slip
But not aggreeing with Dash SR ing You with your flip
Than This is LAMIST
Which is FoS
Due You not keeping your original opinion ( Slip was NAI )
Happily take The cred from Flake
But refusing SRs
Actually This deserves A vote
But I Will Wait for your explanation

Quoting again for that being visible again

I missed this post

Dash wasn’t acknowledging my points, Flake was

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 12:01 pm
by Flake
UzayAltay wrote:
Flake wrote:
Qvapil wrote:
Flake wrote:
Flake wrote:1 mafia not on either crimson or cupcake (which would be cupcake), 1 mafia on cupcake and 1 on crimson would make sense

or

1 mafia not on either crimson or cupcake (which would be cupcake) and 2 mafia on crimson

if it's the former, the mafia on cupcake is probably always ejji, and the 3rd mafia is probably Uzay, giving {cupcake, uzay, ejji}

if it's the latter, i think it's probably {cupcake, uzay, rick/qva}


Why uzay?

PoE on crimson's wagon

Which means your PoE sucks
1) You immadieatly assumed Both Goomba and protoo as town .You are probably right about there is max 1 scum ( expecting SK , SK can always change Numbers .) , but You are forgetting Goomba / protoo can be coached .
2) You assumed Ej/me , me/Pool , but not Ej/Pool .
If I am in A Pool with other players , You not accepting Ejj/Pool should have A reason.

I know 1 isnt connected to me , but it is still A mistake.

1) Then let me give a pool assuming one of goomba and proto is Mafia

We know cupcake is mafia, and they will not have coached Goomba or Proto to do that

Which then implies that the 3rd Mafia member is someone who can coach Goomba or Proto to do that, were they to be Mafia

Which can only be like you, rick or ejji

And Ejji is unlikely to be mafia due to a prior happening

So the other plausible pool assuming 1 mafia on Crimson and 1 mafia on cupcake would be

{Cupcake, Uzay/Rick, Goomba/Proto}

and a more restrictive version of this based on my reads specifically would be

{Cupcake, Uzay/Rick, Goomba} as I believe proto to be town

2) Ejji/Pool is impossible assuming 2 Mafia were on the Crimson wagon, because Ejji was not on the Crimson wagon, so your point doesn't make sense, unless I'm misunderstanding

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 12:04 pm
by Flake
i need to update my pools there

wait

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 12:06 pm
by Flake
UzayAltay wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:Uzay do you think there are wolves on cupcake?

Aggreeing with Flake here .
1 or none
But not aggreeing with clearing protoo and grumby
With saying " Only Ejji can be scum there "

if i say "probably always" i'm usually not believing it is 100%

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 12:08 pm
by UzayAltay
Flake wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
Flake wrote:
Qvapil wrote:
Flake wrote:
Flake wrote:1 mafia not on either crimson or cupcake (which would be cupcake), 1 mafia on cupcake and 1 on crimson would make sense

or

1 mafia not on either crimson or cupcake (which would be cupcake) and 2 mafia on crimson

if it's the former, the mafia on cupcake is probably always ejji, and the 3rd mafia is probably Uzay, giving {cupcake, uzay, ejji}

if it's the latter, i think it's probably {cupcake, uzay, rick/qva}


Why uzay?

PoE on crimson's wagon

Which means your PoE sucks
1) You immadieatly assumed Both Goomba and protoo as town .You are probably right about there is max 1 scum ( expecting SK , SK can always change Numbers .) , but You are forgetting Goomba / protoo can be coached .
2) You assumed Ej/me , me/Pool , but not Ej/Pool .
If I am in A Pool with other players , You not accepting Ejj/Pool should have A reason.

I know 1 isnt connected to me , but it is still A mistake.

1) Then let me give a pool assuming one of goomba and proto is Mafia

We know cupcake is mafia, and they will not have coached Goomba or Proto to do that

Which then implies that the 3rd Mafia member is someone who can coach Goomba or Proto to do that, were they to be Mafia

Which can only be like you, rick or ejji

And Ejji is unlikely to be mafia due to a prior happening

So the other plausible pool assuming 1 mafia on Crimson and 1 mafia on cupcake would be

{Cupcake, Uzay/Rick, Goomba/Proto}

and a more restrictive version of this based on my reads specifically would be

{Cupcake, Uzay/Rick, Goomba} as I believe proto to be town

2) Ejji/Pool is impossible assuming 2 Mafia were on the Crimson wagon, because Ejji was not on the Crimson wagon, so your point doesn't make sense, unless I'm misunderstanding


Yes You are :)

1 wasnt about me , it was More about " If one scum is On Crimson , it has to be Ejji " thinking .
For example , cupcake / Chem / Goomba , even unlikely , possible .
2 was about You considering Ejj/me , but not considering sth Like Ejj/(Rick/Qva) .
Why You didnt consider that ?

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 12:09 pm
by GrumpyGoomba
Oof I am mafia too now? I would like to hear your reasoning as to why proto/ejj are town. Ejj I can somewhat see now but proto has nothing going for him imo.

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 12:10 pm
by UzayAltay
Flake wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:Uzay do you think there are wolves on cupcake?

Aggreeing with Flake here .
1 or none
But not aggreeing with clearing protoo and grumby
With saying " Only Ejji can be scum there "

if i say "probably always" i'm usually not believing it is 100%

:)

TBH I generally use that as " Unless I somehow wrong on A read I am 100% sure .

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 12:26 pm
by Flake
These are quite heavily based on my reads so obviously not objective

Assuming 1 mafia (cupcake) not on either crimson or cupcake, 1 mafia on cupcake and 1 on crimson:

{cupcake, goomba, uzay/rick} if goomba is mafia on cupcake wagon
{cupcake, proto, uzay/rick} if proto is mafia on cupcake wagon
{cupcake, ejji, uzay/rick/qva} if ejji is mafia on cupcake wagon

From most to least likely scenarios

Probably most likely specific pool out of all of these possibilities is {cupcake, uzay, goomba}

Assuming 1 mafia (cupcake) not on either crimson or cupcake and 2 mafia on crimson:

{cupcake, uzay/rick/qva, uzay/rick/qva}

Honestly I think the most likely pool with this is {cupcake, uzay, qva}

I think it is more likely that both Mafia were on the Crimson wagon at this point, since I don't think ejji is mafia and goomba/proto voting cupcake there is just kinda unlikely, unless uzay/rick coached them

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 12:26 pm
by UzayAltay
0verki11 wrote:Crimson | 8 | Qvaril, Dash2, Uzayaltay, Flake, Chemist1422, Zucker, Tfoisforevah, Rickdaily12 , ; Cupcakej2 |3 | Grumpygoomba, Ejjinami, Protozigg ; Dash2 | 1 | Eragon1329 ; Uzayaltay | 1 | Cupcakej2 ; Chemist | 1 | , Crimson97,


TBH I am thinking different than Flake here .

My Pool is
Either
1( Goomba , protoo ) , 1 ( Qva , Chem , Rick )
Or 2 ( Qva , Chem , Rick , Zucker , tfios}

About tfios , there are posts Like #3169181 or #3169935I Dont Like , so not aggreeing on tfios being lock-town with Flake .

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 12:28 pm
by UzayAltay
UzayAltay wrote:
0verki11 wrote:Crimson | 8 | Qvaril, Dash2, Uzayaltay, Flake, Chemist1422, Zucker, Tfoisforevah, Rickdaily12 , ; Cupcakej2 |3 | Grumpygoomba, Ejjinami, Protozigg ; Dash2 | 1 | Eragon1329 ; Uzayaltay | 1 | Cupcakej2 ; Chemist | 1 | , Crimson97,


TBH I am thinking different than Flake here .

My Pool is
Either
1( Goomba , protoo ) , 1 ( Qva , Chem , Rick )
Or 2 ( Qva , Chem , Rick , Zucker , tfios}

About tfios , there are posts Like #3169181 or #3169935I Dont Like , so not aggreeing on tfios being lock-town with Flake .


PS - forget to add : Zucker/ tfios is objectively impossible .
If either Zucker or tfios is Maf , they need to be coached .

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 12:29 pm
by Flake
Qvapil wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
Qvapil wrote:Uzay could you explain what you mean by pockety? When you were talking about ejji and me townreading you

Psicologically , people tend to act good to Player they are acted good by , and vice versa .Also Applies from " bad act" .
So , scum can try acting good / townread The players who think they can effect their read with , with hope that Will cause A townread on them , or A Choose which benefit them later at Game .


Oh I get it. Thanks, you're being really helpful.

is it just me that finds this fake

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 12:33 pm
by UzayAltay
Flake wrote:
Qvapil wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
Qvapil wrote:Uzay could you explain what you mean by pockety? When you were talking about ejji and me townreading you

Psicologically , people tend to act good to Player they are acted good by , and vice versa .Also Applies from " bad act" .
So , scum can try acting good / townread The players who think they can effect their read with , with hope that Will cause A townread on them , or A Choose which benefit them later at Game .


Oh I get it. Thanks, you're being really helpful.

is it just me that finds this fake

Why somebody Understanding my English is that Weird ?
I am remembering Qva asking questions that Game A lot .
Should look their past Game for comparation

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 12:33 pm
by Flake
GrumpyGoomba wrote:Oof I am mafia too now? I would like to hear your reasoning as to why proto/ejj are town. Ejj I can somewhat see now but proto has nothing going for him imo.

proto is very likely to be town here by meta, i made an argument for him being town at some point

ejji is likely town for a reason which i'd rather not state yet

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 12:34 pm
by Flake
Flake wrote:ejji is likely town for a reason which i'd rather not state yet

rather, likely not mafia

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 12:36 pm
by UzayAltay
Flake wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:Oof I am mafia too now? I would like to hear your reasoning as to why proto/ejj are town. Ejj I can somewhat see now but proto has nothing going for him imo.

proto is very likely to be town here by meta, i made an argument for him being town at some point

ejji is likely town for a reason which i'd rather not state yet

I can say town .
Because as I understand You are again anglereading .
When I am trusting my metaread on that .
And I know your angleread is NAI , but You are lucky it goes Same place .

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 12:50 pm
by GrumpyGoomba
Flake wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:Oof I am mafia too now? I would like to hear your reasoning as to why proto/ejj are town. Ejj I can somewhat see now but proto has nothing going for him imo.

proto is very likely to be town here by meta, i made an argument for him being town at some point

ejji is likely town for a reason which i'd rather not state yet

What... please don't say you are a PR.

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 12:51 pm
by UzayAltay
GrumpyGoomba wrote:
Flake wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:Oof I am mafia too now? I would like to hear your reasoning as to why proto/ejj are town. Ejj I can somewhat see now but proto has nothing going for him imo.

proto is very likely to be town here by meta, i made an argument for him being town at some point

ejji is likely town for a reason which i'd rather not state yet

What... please don't say you are a PR.

Please :BlobStop:

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 12:51 pm
by Chemist1422
GrumpyGoomba wrote:
Flake wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:Oof I am mafia too now? I would like to hear your reasoning as to why proto/ejj are town. Ejj I can somewhat see now but proto has nothing going for him imo.

proto is very likely to be town here by meta, i made an argument for him being town at some point

ejji is likely town for a reason which i'd rather not state yet

What... please don't say you are a PR.

no

just wait

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 2:19 pm
by Zucker
Ok so maybe my scum team is wrong.
But there is one thing I am sure of
And that is Crimson/Chemist’s Conversation had a Scum in it!

/Vote Chemist

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 2:31 pm
by Chemist1422
Zucker wrote:Ok so maybe my scum team is wrong.
But there is one thing I am sure of
And that is Crimson/Chemist’s Conversation had a Scum in it!

/Vote Chemist

sigh

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 2:43 pm
by Flake
Chemist1422 wrote:
Zucker wrote:Ok so maybe my scum team is wrong.
But there is one thing I am sure of
And that is Crimson/Chemist’s Conversation had a Scum in it!

/Vote Chemist

sigh

DUDE YOUR FUCKING SCUM JUST ACCEPT IT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE