Page 57 of 93

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 2:40 am
by UzayAltay
Chemist1422 wrote:Okay I reread EoD to see what happened (despite my better judgement)

I don't think tfios is mafia, as they had nothing to gain from not just committing to a Crimson lynch.

I'm not convinced on Proto being town at all, I'm going to cross-meta him between 17F+SFM57 once I finish typing this/after I post it depending on when day starts. I don't like his flipping of reads and the way he popped in with his second post felt like he was waiting for a chance to enter the thread in a non-awkward way, plus being self-aware about stuff.

I think Rick's answer to my question of there being a deepwolf is really interesting and very potentially spewy depending on his alignment, and since tfios/Crimson/Zucker/Goomba are all unlikely mafia/flipped town I think he could be wolf with another deepwolf here, most probably Flake or ejji.

My metaread on Eragon still stands.

I think Uzay's PbPA of Crimson was villagery, even with Crimson flipping town. I need to check if he responded to Crimson's counterpoints.

If there are any other specific reads I come up with I'll post them separately from this, because this was pre-typed during the night.

:Facepalm:

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 2:43 am
by Qvapil
Dash2 wrote:Qva/Chemist/cupcake is where I'm standing at rn


Do you really think both me and chemist would defend cupcake D1 if that's the case?

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 2:45 am
by UzayAltay
Flake wrote:oh chemist slipped non-mafia maybe

but could be fake easily


Flake wrote:oh wait it could be non-mafia or non-sk slip


/vote Flake

Easiest scumslip
You are probably Maf/NK that forget no kill credits for A moment

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 2:45 am
by Flake
UzayAltay wrote:
Flake wrote:
Dash2 wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:Oh fuck i didn't see that vote rip. You got me.

Even in death this dude has no idea how to act as town

I am legitimately angry

LOL

Flake , Why You are Trying to Tilt Dash here ?

how am i trying to tilt dash

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 2:47 am
by UzayAltay
Flake wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
Flake wrote:
Dash2 wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:Oh fuck i didn't see that vote rip. You got me.

Even in death this dude has no idea how to act as town

I am legitimately angry

LOL

Flake , Why You are Trying to Tilt Dash here ?

how am i trying to tilt dash

-I am angry due Crimson's play.
-LOL

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 2:50 am
by Flake
UzayAltay wrote:
Flake wrote:oh chemist slipped non-mafia maybe

but could be fake easily


Flake wrote:oh wait it could be non-mafia or non-sk slip


/vote Flake

Easiest scumslip
You are probably Maf/NK that forget no kill credits for A moment

yeah no

at first i was focused on chemist having been more likely to come up with a post like that in mafia chat, which is why at first i said non-mafia specifically

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 2:51 am
by Flake
UzayAltay wrote:
Flake wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
Flake wrote:
Dash2 wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:Oh fuck i didn't see that vote rip. You got me.

Even in death this dude has no idea how to act as town

I am legitimately angry

LOL

Flake , Why You are Trying to Tilt Dash here ?

how am i trying to tilt dash

-I am angry due Crimson's play.
-LOL

I was laughing at Crimson being so scummy when he flipped Town, not at Dash

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 2:51 am
by UzayAltay
Flake wrote:if you're town and knew you made a slip you don't include the bit about eragon, especially if you truly thought you'd get perceived as scum for doing so

scum get

Logic : :404:

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 2:51 am
by Qvapil
Dash2 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:I think cupcake's posts are bad and I want to see them respond to pressure
Chemist1422 wrote:By gamestate I'd go crimson over cupcake just because most of the lownull people are going after cupcake over crimson

Cupcake wagon seems more wolf-driven

Also the soft part of my headphones fell off so I'm gonna spend the next 20 minutes trying to fix that bye

This is a hard 180. Before that first post Chemist hardly acknowledged cupcake, then afterwards he proceeded to be against a cupcake lynch.


You said this to me as well, that I had barely acknowledged cupcake, but I don't understand how that's telling you anything. Cupcake had said nothing of value. Though depending on the vc at that point, I can very well see cupcake/chemist. I'll come back to this later. Honestly after reading EOD1 I could see chemist being scum, though I like their D2 posts. They're in my poe pool.

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 2:54 am
by Qvapil
UzayAltay wrote:
Flake wrote:oh chemist slipped non-mafia maybe

but could be fake easily


Flake wrote:oh wait it could be non-mafia or non-sk slip


/vote Flake

Easiest scumslip
You are probably Maf/NK that forget no kill credits for A moment


What? How did he slip

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 2:58 am
by Flake
UzayAltay wrote:
Flake wrote:if you're town and knew you made a slip you don't include the bit about eragon, especially if you truly thought you'd get perceived as scum for doing so

scum get

Logic : :404:

if you're just gonna shade and not progress the game then fuck off

your lack of explanation on literally anything you say is tilting

i was trying to push what i thought could eventually lead to chem being outed; my logic here is perfectly fine considering at the time I thought chemist was saying he knew it'd be a slip on Eragon specifically at the time of writing, and not just potentially a slip on someone

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 3:00 am
by UzayAltay
Flake wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
Flake wrote:oh chemist slipped non-mafia maybe

but could be fake easily


Flake wrote:oh wait it could be non-mafia or non-sk slip


/vote Flake

Easiest scumslip
You are probably Maf/NK that forget no kill credits for A moment

yeah no

at first i was focused on chemist having been more likely to come up with a post like that in mafia chat, which is why at first i said non-mafia specifically

Flake wrote:i could easily see mafia!chemist making that tryhard post at night and sending it to his mafia buddies like "do u think this is good ;))))"

minus the winky face


Okay , I just want to make A test for seeing If You would remember How Did You started The Logic .
/unvote
TBH I was expecting This explanation with A More emotional answer , but This is enough.

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 3:08 am
by UzayAltay
Qvapil wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
Flake wrote:oh chemist slipped non-mafia maybe

but could be fake easily


Flake wrote:oh wait it could be non-mafia or non-sk slip


/vote Flake

Easiest scumslip
You are probably Maf/NK that forget no kill credits for A moment


What? How did he slip

Him immediatly assuming Eragon was Maf-kill .
But he Actually was thinking Chemist may post it at Maf-chat before , so it is not A slip , but rather Than read .
Flake wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
Flake wrote:if you're town and knew you made a slip you don't include the bit about eragon, especially if you truly thought you'd get perceived as scum for doing so

scum get

Logic : :404:

if you're just gonna shade and not progress the game then fuck off

your lack of explanation on literally anything you say is tilting

i was trying to push what i thought could eventually lead to chem being outed; my logic here is perfectly fine considering at the time I thought chemist was saying he knew it'd be a slip on Eragon specifically at the time of writing, and not just potentially a slip on someone

I really couldnt set The Logic here .
And it is not shade , I am not accusing You for bad Logic . I am just saying I cant set up your Logic at there .
You are saying as town he would delete The part with Eragon , The thing is , Is not Deleting it make it scum ?
I cant see that.

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 3:11 am
by UzayAltay
Flake wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Flake wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Flake wrote:oh chemist slipped non-mafia maybe

but could be fake easily

You've said that like 5 times but ok

did you fake the slip

No

I was actually worried that someone would say I faked it and call me scum for it

so you knew you made a slip

and posted it thinking you'd get called scum faking a slip

in what world does town do that

Aggreeing with that Actually .
It seems unnatural Chemist mentioning The slip there on that way .

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 3:12 am
by Flake
To people who think mine and chemist's interaction is orchestrated

In what world does Mafia come up with

"hey chem, you make a fake slip by including someone who dies you out on it, i'll deepwolf and call you outed scum because i'll say i think you make the slip on someone specifically rather than you knowing the possibility that it could be a slip but not being bothered to remove the slip after the flip of the someone who dies, but then i'll realise it's actually you just knowing the possibility it could be a slip pre-flip and do a completee 180 on you"

like can you all use your brains for a bit

NO

ONE

ORCHESTRATES

THIS

AS

MAFIA

EVER

NO ONE COMES UP WITH THAT PLAN

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 3:14 am
by Flake
"it seems fake"

fucking how

it's literally the most real interaction of all fucking time, because no one fakes that whole interaction as maf/maf

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 3:21 am
by GrumpyGoomba
I too feel that this reaction being orchestrated is unlikely. Chemist is still possible maf but this plan just feels too stupid to be an actual plan.

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 3:21 am
by UzayAltay
Flake wrote:chemist is probably town for not crumbling there

i think he would have if he genuinely faked the slip

Or The scum
Which didnt kill Eragon
From your Logic .

But I Dont think Chem's slip was AI
I know , You was thinking "Chem wouldnt give that reactions as scum "

But , If he planned The slip , He can plan How can he defend after slip, too
So I Dont think Chem's posts at there are even AI
Chem can be everything with that slip IMO

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 3:23 am
by UzayAltay
Dash2 wrote:
Rickdaily12 wrote:I need to quickly pop in and let everyone know that I'm going to be unavailable for a few hours. Lost a distant family relative and I'm going to be occupied with family for a bit.

I'm okay, others are not. Will be back soon.

oof hope everything is alright man

+1 ( directly quoting sb else's post due my Englsih )

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 3:25 am
by UzayAltay
Flake wrote:Town Pool: {Me, Chem, Tfios, Dash2, Zucker, Protozigg, Grumpy}

PoE Pool: {Uzay, Ejji, Rick, Qva, Cupcake}

Can You explain bolded ones ?
Actually due below being PoE Pool , just above

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 3:31 am
by UzayAltay
Flake wrote:
ejjinami wrote:
Rickdaily12 wrote:
ejjinami wrote:[Qvap, dash]

[phone, uzay, zucker]
[eragon, cupcake]
[crimson, chemist, tfios, Flake, ProtoZigg]
[rick]
[Grumpy]

[]

:roll:

You do realize you always do this, right?

honestly…. yeah xd
I thought that might be the case back when hosting the first purgatory… The 2’nd one kinda confirmed it...
There’s a chance our play styles might tend to clash normally and I THINK I might have a tendency to SR you regardless of alignment, but I have no idea how to read you otherwise...
If you're town, sorry for that :/ idk if I can do anything about that and tbh I'm not entirely convinced that I should...
You’ll prob just have to deal with it at least till I actually figure out if I should be pushing you or not

I think this is coming from mafia!ejji and mafia!rick

"haha yeah sorry i slightly scum read you (only slightly though xx), literally not going to explain why, you can just deal with my scum read on you for no reason"

yeah no

this seems incredibly orchestrated and not real at all

rick literally just doesn't care about being scum read and doesn't push for a reason of any sort which shows his absolute lack of town incentive

Interesting read .
I Will Wait for their explanation , First .
But I Like The read .

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 3:31 am
by Flake
updated pools

Town Pool (Most -> Least likely to be Town): {Me >> Dash2 >> Chem > Protozigg, Zucker, Tfios > Rick}

PoE Pool (Most -> Least likely to be Scum): {Ejji > Cupcake > Uzay, Qva > Grumpy}

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 3:39 am
by UzayAltay
Zucker wrote:
Flake wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Flake wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Flake wrote:oh chemist slipped non-mafia maybe

but could be fake easily

You've said that like 5 times but ok

did you fake the slip

No

I was actually worried that someone would say I faked it and call me scum for it

so you knew you made a slip

and posted it thinking you'd get called scum faking a slip

in what world does town do that


NGL.
This could be a MvM but I guess we will see.

Seems unlikely.
They could be able to Do that
But What Will be their benefit ?
Only benefit is W!Flake now being able to TR Chem freely
But they could Do that at some other Ways
So it seems hard

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 3:39 am
by Rickdaily12
Ugh I'm so tired. I work earlier tomorrow too, so I'll post some catchup, but I'm not going to be on for too long tonight.

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 3:40 am
by UzayAltay
Zucker wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Dash2 wrote:Chemist it's not the slip that makes me think you're scum but your logic behind letting the slip happen

I didn't let it happen

I posted it after I had typed the post and forgotten about the slip

Besides, didn't you think I was scum already? It feels like you're trying to justify it with the slip now.


This bad post!
Flake said this not Dash.
Dash just trying to make sure you legit mafia.
You Shade Dash but not Flake.
The slip made Dash more Sus
You just outted Flake as your scum buddy! ^_^

Chemist and Flake scum Team.
GG! ^_^

Logic: :404: