VFM 49: SK win #rekt

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Metrion, FM Game Moderators

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Rickdaily12 » Thu May 16, 2019 7:48 pm

i cant keep on here but i will keep trying to skim
should be on a computer closer to 4 hours
"Don't lie this is all so you could post Ace Attorney gifs and have it be relevant isn't it." ~Sarah Thorpe

Looking for guides? :D

Check out the LGBTAI+ Thread!

Image
User avatar
Rickdaily12
[Forum Mafia II] Winner
[Forum Mafia II] Winner
 
Posts: 2241
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:33 am
Location: Wright & Co Law Offices

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Zucker » Thu May 16, 2019 7:49 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
Flake wrote:someone remind me why literally everyone is tring ejji

they've done literally nothing that has actually improved the gamestate for town the entire game

I'm not

They're null pending flips from certain players


I’m not either.
Why make yourself important.
Give up sir, your battles over!
Soon, Flake’s is as well. ^_^
User avatar
Zucker
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 1:06 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu May 16, 2019 7:50 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
Flake wrote:someone remind me why literally everyone is tring ejji

they've done literally nothing that has actually improved the gamestate for town the entire game

I'm not

They're null pending flips from certain players

note: said players being goomba, cupcake, rick

rick w, goomba v/n, or cupcake v makes them look worse
rick v, goomba w, cupcake w makes them look better
Zucker wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Flake wrote:someone remind me why literally everyone is tring ejji

they've done literally nothing that has actually improved the gamestate for town the entire game

I'm not

They're null pending flips from certain players


I’m not either.
Why make yourself important.
Give up sir, your battles over!
Soon, Flake’s is as well. ^_^

Flake basically ignored me so I wanted to make sure he did actually read my reads
Image


FM: 24-32
Last: NFM66
Highest BtM placement: 2nd (twice)
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 796
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (UTC-7)

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Flake » Thu May 16, 2019 7:53 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:{Chemist, Zucker, Qva}
{Dash, tfios, Flake}
{Uzay, ejji}
{Rick, cupcake}
{Goomba, Proto}

You're better than having Qva > Me & Dash

From your PoV you should basically know I'm town at this point, and Dash is blatant town from his early game slip

The rest is acceptable from you but still bad
FM Record: 11 - 4
Spoiler: 16C: Arsonist - Win (Lived)
VFM37: Citizen - Loss (Lynched D2)
16E: Veteran - Loss (Endgamed)
SFM47: Parity Cop - Win (Lived)
17D: Mafia Vig - Win (Died N2)
VFM46: Goon - Win (Lived)
17F: Bodyguard - Win (Lived)
VFM48: Goon - Win (Lived, Replaced in N5)
VFM49: Citizen - Loss (Died N2)
SFM58: Doctor-esque - Win (Lived)
VFM50: Goon - Win (Lived)
18B: Citizen - Win (Lived)
18C: Godfather - Win (Lived)
VFM52: Citizen - Win (Died N1)
SFM60: Citizen - Loss (Endgamed, Replaced in D4)
User avatar
Flake
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 917
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:34 am
Location: England, UK

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu May 16, 2019 7:55 pm

Flake wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:{Chemist, Zucker, Qva}
{Dash, tfios, Flake}
{Uzay, ejji}
{Rick, cupcake}
{Goomba, Proto}

You're better than having Qva > Me & Dash

From your PoV you should basically know I'm town at this point, and Dash is blatant town from his early game slip

The rest is acceptable from you but still bad

Qva is super pure but fair point I guess

I forgot about the slip from Dash early so factoring that in I guess you two are in the top row, though the bolded is really putting me off
Image


FM: 24-32
Last: NFM66
Highest BtM placement: 2nd (twice)
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 796
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (UTC-7)

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu May 16, 2019 8:02 pm

Dash2 wrote:Chemist you're seriously not helping your case

I'm trying, okay?

You're saying I faked the slip knowingly and actually slipped because I knew it would be fake, but I explained what actually happened. If you're not refuting that you can't push me based on the slip.
Image


FM: 24-32
Last: NFM66
Highest BtM placement: 2nd (twice)
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 796
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (UTC-7)

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Zucker » Thu May 16, 2019 8:07 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
Dash2 wrote:Chemist you're seriously not helping your case

I'm trying, okay?

You're saying I faked the slip knowingly and actually slipped because I knew it would be fake, but I explained what actually happened. If you're not refuting that you can't push me based on the slip.


Can we push on you based on the way you and flake communicated to each other? ^_^
User avatar
Zucker
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 1:06 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu May 16, 2019 8:11 pm

Zucker wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Dash2 wrote:Chemist you're seriously not helping your case

I'm trying, okay?

You're saying I faked the slip knowingly and actually slipped because I knew it would be fake, but I explained what actually happened. If you're not refuting that you can't push me based on the slip.


Can we push on you based on the way you and flake communicated to each other? ^_^

If you think we're wolves because of it

Though you have to get specific evidence with actual explanations
Dash2 wrote:Let me show you basic logic 101

If you're town you don't acknowledge that you slipped at all. The fact that you claimed you knew the slip was there and left it does not tell me the slip was accidental.

I knew the possiblity for a slip was there when I made the post

I forgot it was there when I posted

I acknowledged it because I looked to see what Flake was talking about and remembered when I saw it
Dash2 wrote:Now, the fact that you suddenly attacked me for calling you out FURTHER lets me know you know you're in the wrong, and are trying to shade me over it

I didn't even attack you

I said you haven't responded to my defense, which you haven't. And calling someone "scum or dumb" is shade.
Image


FM: 24-32
Last: NFM66
Highest BtM placement: 2nd (twice)
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 796
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (UTC-7)

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu May 16, 2019 8:12 pm

Dash2 wrote:In other words not even a bad person would make that mistake

You clearly underestimate my stupidity then
Image


FM: 24-32
Last: NFM66
Highest BtM placement: 2nd (twice)
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 796
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (UTC-7)

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Flake » Thu May 16, 2019 8:13 pm

Rickdaily12 wrote:
Flake wrote:
Dash2 wrote:
0verki11 wrote:Sorry about the wait
Phone0lx has been killed, he was Doctor
Eragon1239 has been killed, he was Citizen
48 hours glgl.

By the way both of these are shit kill options for scum, so either the Vig was one of them or scum has bad sense of choices

i mean then where did one of the scum kills go, you think someone was attacked & healed?

eragon wouldn't be bad for mafia

phone i do not get at all if mafia killed them

makes sense if sk tried to kill mafia!phone

probs maf killed era and sk killed phone i'm guessing

but yeah both kills were good for my poe so

but maybe that suggests my poe isn't great, idk

discussion here is straight up lamist
zero points speculating this without kill credits and with the switches to consider

It's not lamist, it's just me making points from my PoV, is that not acceptable??

And why would I consider switches here, I literally didn't need to at all, first point implies a possibility occurred so switches isn't relevant here, rest of the points are takes regarding kills for which I wouldn't need to mention switches at all

Rickdaily12 wrote:
Flake wrote:
Rickdaily12 wrote:while also pretending to not know that ejj and i are close friends when we openly pair together on threads where i play
is actually pissing me off

show me evidence

if you dont know this
you have zero fucking business meta reading me and speculating what conversations ejj and i shouldnt be having
on this you can straight up piss off

Uh

am I missing something or am i literally being vilified for speculating something that is potentially helpful to the game?

sorry if you're offended by that but i literally don't understand why you would be

Rickdaily12 wrote:
Flake wrote:
Rickdaily12 wrote:no
nuh uh
your "slip" exchange with flake felt forced and fake as fuck

if you think the slip exchange is fake you are stupid

scum never orchestrates something as intricate as that

because mafia never do a scum theater
right

They do

But you're missing my point entirely

If you'd somewhat analysed what went down you would know that it is too intricate to ever be faked by literally anyone on this site
FM Record: 11 - 4
Spoiler: 16C: Arsonist - Win (Lived)
VFM37: Citizen - Loss (Lynched D2)
16E: Veteran - Loss (Endgamed)
SFM47: Parity Cop - Win (Lived)
17D: Mafia Vig - Win (Died N2)
VFM46: Goon - Win (Lived)
17F: Bodyguard - Win (Lived)
VFM48: Goon - Win (Lived, Replaced in N5)
VFM49: Citizen - Loss (Died N2)
SFM58: Doctor-esque - Win (Lived)
VFM50: Goon - Win (Lived)
18B: Citizen - Win (Lived)
18C: Godfather - Win (Lived)
VFM52: Citizen - Win (Died N1)
SFM60: Citizen - Loss (Endgamed, Replaced in D4)
User avatar
Flake
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 917
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:34 am
Location: England, UK

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Flake » Thu May 16, 2019 8:14 pm

this game is becoming a clusterfuck
FM Record: 11 - 4
Spoiler: 16C: Arsonist - Win (Lived)
VFM37: Citizen - Loss (Lynched D2)
16E: Veteran - Loss (Endgamed)
SFM47: Parity Cop - Win (Lived)
17D: Mafia Vig - Win (Died N2)
VFM46: Goon - Win (Lived)
17F: Bodyguard - Win (Lived)
VFM48: Goon - Win (Lived, Replaced in N5)
VFM49: Citizen - Loss (Died N2)
SFM58: Doctor-esque - Win (Lived)
VFM50: Goon - Win (Lived)
18B: Citizen - Win (Lived)
18C: Godfather - Win (Lived)
VFM52: Citizen - Win (Died N1)
SFM60: Citizen - Loss (Endgamed, Replaced in D4)
User avatar
Flake
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 917
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:34 am
Location: England, UK

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu May 16, 2019 8:17 pm

Dash2 wrote:No it's literally not. Calling someone scum or dumb is not shade if there's literal evidence backing it up. And don't try to back out of it because I can quote two posts showing how you started trying to call me out on it.

Also your so-called "explanation" is forced as hell

I tried to call you on it because you deserved to be called on it

You never acknowledged my points
Dash2 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Dash2 wrote:In other words not even a bad person would make that mistake

You clearly underestimate my stupidity then

You're literally making excuses at this point

You're not giving me a window to explain myself with these kinds of posts

I've explained why I did what I did and why it doesn't make me scum and you're dismissing it as an excuse
Flake wrote:this game is becoming a clusterfuck

"becoming"
Dash2 wrote:Chemist no town ever acts this way and you know that

You said the same about Crimson and I told you not to use absolutes
Image


FM: 24-32
Last: NFM66
Highest BtM placement: 2nd (twice)
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 796
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (UTC-7)

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Flake » Thu May 16, 2019 8:19 pm

Dash2 wrote:Chemist no town ever acts this way and you know that

If he knew that then why would scum!chemist admit to it

It's literally just WIFOM at this point

The better take is to look at Chemist's demeanour throughout my aggressiveness; do you think that comes from Scum!Chemist? Because I don't
FM Record: 11 - 4
Spoiler: 16C: Arsonist - Win (Lived)
VFM37: Citizen - Loss (Lynched D2)
16E: Veteran - Loss (Endgamed)
SFM47: Parity Cop - Win (Lived)
17D: Mafia Vig - Win (Died N2)
VFM46: Goon - Win (Lived)
17F: Bodyguard - Win (Lived)
VFM48: Goon - Win (Lived, Replaced in N5)
VFM49: Citizen - Loss (Died N2)
SFM58: Doctor-esque - Win (Lived)
VFM50: Goon - Win (Lived)
18B: Citizen - Win (Lived)
18C: Godfather - Win (Lived)
VFM52: Citizen - Win (Died N1)
SFM60: Citizen - Loss (Endgamed, Replaced in D4)
User avatar
Flake
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 917
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:34 am
Location: England, UK

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Flake » Thu May 16, 2019 8:20 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
Flake wrote:this game is becoming a clusterfuck

"becoming"

fair point
FM Record: 11 - 4
Spoiler: 16C: Arsonist - Win (Lived)
VFM37: Citizen - Loss (Lynched D2)
16E: Veteran - Loss (Endgamed)
SFM47: Parity Cop - Win (Lived)
17D: Mafia Vig - Win (Died N2)
VFM46: Goon - Win (Lived)
17F: Bodyguard - Win (Lived)
VFM48: Goon - Win (Lived, Replaced in N5)
VFM49: Citizen - Loss (Died N2)
SFM58: Doctor-esque - Win (Lived)
VFM50: Goon - Win (Lived)
18B: Citizen - Win (Lived)
18C: Godfather - Win (Lived)
VFM52: Citizen - Win (Died N1)
SFM60: Citizen - Loss (Endgamed, Replaced in D4)
User avatar
Flake
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 917
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:34 am
Location: England, UK

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Flake » Thu May 16, 2019 8:21 pm

look can my town pool stop being bad and just lynch the obv scum in ejjinami

thanks
FM Record: 11 - 4
Spoiler: 16C: Arsonist - Win (Lived)
VFM37: Citizen - Loss (Lynched D2)
16E: Veteran - Loss (Endgamed)
SFM47: Parity Cop - Win (Lived)
17D: Mafia Vig - Win (Died N2)
VFM46: Goon - Win (Lived)
17F: Bodyguard - Win (Lived)
VFM48: Goon - Win (Lived, Replaced in N5)
VFM49: Citizen - Loss (Died N2)
SFM58: Doctor-esque - Win (Lived)
VFM50: Goon - Win (Lived)
18B: Citizen - Win (Lived)
18C: Godfather - Win (Lived)
VFM52: Citizen - Win (Died N1)
SFM60: Citizen - Loss (Endgamed, Replaced in D4)
User avatar
Flake
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 917
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:34 am
Location: England, UK

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu May 16, 2019 8:22 pm

Flake wrote:look can my town pool stop being bad and just lynch the obv scum in ejjinami

thanks

I don't think ejji is obv scum

I think Goomba is the best lynch today, their alignment says a lot about ejji and I think they flip scum in a lot of scenarios here

/vote GrumpyGoomba
Image


FM: 24-32
Last: NFM66
Highest BtM placement: 2nd (twice)
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 796
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (UTC-7)

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Flake » Thu May 16, 2019 8:24 pm

goomba's reads don't make sense coming from mafia
FM Record: 11 - 4
Spoiler: 16C: Arsonist - Win (Lived)
VFM37: Citizen - Loss (Lynched D2)
16E: Veteran - Loss (Endgamed)
SFM47: Parity Cop - Win (Lived)
17D: Mafia Vig - Win (Died N2)
VFM46: Goon - Win (Lived)
17F: Bodyguard - Win (Lived)
VFM48: Goon - Win (Lived, Replaced in N5)
VFM49: Citizen - Loss (Died N2)
SFM58: Doctor-esque - Win (Lived)
VFM50: Goon - Win (Lived)
18B: Citizen - Win (Lived)
18C: Godfather - Win (Lived)
VFM52: Citizen - Win (Died N1)
SFM60: Citizen - Loss (Endgamed, Replaced in D4)
User avatar
Flake
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 917
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:34 am
Location: England, UK

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Zucker » Thu May 16, 2019 8:26 pm

Flake wrote:
Rickdaily12 wrote:
Flake wrote:
Dash2 wrote:
0verki11 wrote:Sorry about the wait
Phone0lx has been killed, he was Doctor
Eragon1239 has been killed, he was Citizen
48 hours glgl.

By the way both of these are shit kill options for scum, so either the Vig was one of them or scum has bad sense of choices

i mean then where did one of the scum kills go, you think someone was attacked & healed?

eragon wouldn't be bad for mafia

phone i do not get at all if mafia killed them

makes sense if sk tried to kill mafia!phone

probs maf killed era and sk killed phone i'm guessing

but yeah both kills were good for my poe so

but maybe that suggests my poe isn't great, idk

discussion here is straight up lamist
zero points speculating this without kill credits and with the switches to consider

It's not lamist, it's just me making points from my PoV, is that not acceptable??

And why would I consider switches here, I literally didn't need to at all, first point implies a possibility occurred so switches isn't relevant here, rest of the points are takes regarding kills for which I wouldn't need to mention switches at all

Rickdaily12 wrote:
Flake wrote:
Rickdaily12 wrote:while also pretending to not know that ejj and i are close friends when we openly pair together on threads where i play
is actually pissing me off

show me evidence

if you dont know this
you have zero fucking business meta reading me and speculating what conversations ejj and i shouldnt be having
on this you can straight up piss off

Uh

am I missing something or am i literally being vilified for speculating something that is potentially helpful to the game?

sorry if you're offended by that but i literally don't understand why you would be

Rickdaily12 wrote:
Flake wrote:
Rickdaily12 wrote:no
nuh uh
your "slip" exchange with flake felt forced and fake as fuck

if you think the slip exchange is fake you are stupid

scum never orchestrates something as intricate as that

because mafia never do a scum theater
right

They do

But you're missing my point entirely

If you'd somewhat analysed what went down you would know that it is too intricate to ever be faked by literally anyone on this site


Flake realize he mess up
Flake push Rick
Flake regret situation with Chemist
Flake yelling at Chemist in Mafia Chat.
User avatar
Zucker
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 1:06 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu May 16, 2019 8:27 pm

Flake wrote:goomba's reads don't make sense coming from mafia

I disagree, they could easily be coached to do that, especially if they have a more experienced player in their mafia

It makes them more likely town, but their weird AtE attempt and claim really don't sit right with me
Dash2 wrote:
Flake wrote:
Dash2 wrote:Chemist no town ever acts this way and you know that

If he knew that then why would scum!chemist admit to it

It's literally just WIFOM at this point

The better take is to look at Chemist's demeanour throughout my aggressiveness; do you think that comes from Scum!Chemist? Because I don't

It's literally not even the actual slip I'm talking about, which by the way isn't even a slip to begin with. Your argument is relying on the fact that scum wouldn't admit to a mistake, which is false thinking on your part. Think about how it was brought into the thread and the actual explanation itself. It doesn't make sense at all.

Again, you're not giving me any room to explain myself. You're saying it doesn't make sense, but it has to make sense in some world because that's what happened, and you're not giving me any way to prove it in the world that I am town.
Image


FM: 24-32
Last: NFM66
Highest BtM placement: 2nd (twice)
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 796
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (UTC-7)

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu May 16, 2019 8:27 pm

Zucker wrote:
Flake wrote:snip


Flake realize he mess up
Flake push Rick
Flake regret situation with Chemist
Flake yelling at Chemist in Mafia Chat.

Can you please stop acting like this

You're not right on everything, so don't act like it
Image


FM: 24-32
Last: NFM66
Highest BtM placement: 2nd (twice)
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 796
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (UTC-7)

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Zucker » Thu May 16, 2019 8:28 pm

Flake wrote:
Dash2 wrote:Chemist no town ever acts this way and you know that

If he knew that then why would scum!chemist admit to it

It's literally just WIFOM at this point

The better take is to look at Chemist's demeanour throughout my aggressiveness; do you think that comes from Scum!Chemist? Because I don't


If you read Chemist he was scummy this game.
You sorta are too.
User avatar
Zucker
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 1:06 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Zucker » Thu May 16, 2019 8:29 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
Zucker wrote:
Flake wrote:snip


Flake realize he mess up
Flake push Rick
Flake regret situation with Chemist
Flake yelling at Chemist in Mafia Chat.

Can you please stop acting like this

You're not right on everything, so don't act like it


Why defend Flake? ^_^
User avatar
Zucker
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 1:06 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu May 16, 2019 8:30 pm

Zucker wrote:
Flake wrote:
Dash2 wrote:Chemist no town ever acts this way and you know that

If he knew that then why would scum!chemist admit to it

It's literally just WIFOM at this point

The better take is to look at Chemist's demeanour throughout my aggressiveness; do you think that comes from Scum!Chemist? Because I don't


If you read Chemist he was scummy this game.
You sorta are too.

You're not even keeping up consistency

You were calling Dash outed scum for most of D1, now you're saying he's sorta scummy?

If you don't know what you're talking about stick to objective facts.
Zucker wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Zucker wrote:
Flake wrote:snip


Flake realize he mess up
Flake push Rick
Flake regret situation with Chemist
Flake yelling at Chemist in Mafia Chat.

Can you please stop acting like this

You're not right on everything, so don't act like it


Why defend Flake? ^_^

Your argument revolves around him being a wolf with me, so I can defend against it
Image


FM: 24-32
Last: NFM66
Highest BtM placement: 2nd (twice)
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 796
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (UTC-7)

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Flake » Thu May 16, 2019 8:37 pm

Dash2 wrote:
Flake wrote:
Dash2 wrote:Chemist no town ever acts this way and you know that

If he knew that then why would scum!chemist admit to it

It's literally just WIFOM at this point

The better take is to look at Chemist's demeanour throughout my aggressiveness; do you think that comes from Scum!Chemist? Because I don't

It's literally not even the actual slip I'm talking about, which by the way isn't even a slip to begin with. Your argument is relying on the fact that scum wouldn't admit to a mistake, which is false thinking on your part. Think about how it was brought into the thread and the actual explanation itself. It doesn't make sense at all.

It would have been a slip had he not admitted to realising a slip could happen while he was making the paragraph, so it was a slip in the first place

I think it it perfectly plausible that Town!Chemist wouldn't realise their post could potentially cause a slip and then forget about that possibility at the time of posting
FM Record: 11 - 4
Spoiler: 16C: Arsonist - Win (Lived)
VFM37: Citizen - Loss (Lynched D2)
16E: Veteran - Loss (Endgamed)
SFM47: Parity Cop - Win (Lived)
17D: Mafia Vig - Win (Died N2)
VFM46: Goon - Win (Lived)
17F: Bodyguard - Win (Lived)
VFM48: Goon - Win (Lived, Replaced in N5)
VFM49: Citizen - Loss (Died N2)
SFM58: Doctor-esque - Win (Lived)
VFM50: Goon - Win (Lived)
18B: Citizen - Win (Lived)
18C: Godfather - Win (Lived)
VFM52: Citizen - Win (Died N1)
SFM60: Citizen - Loss (Endgamed, Replaced in D4)
User avatar
Flake
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 917
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:34 am
Location: England, UK

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Flake » Thu May 16, 2019 8:43 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
Zucker wrote:
Flake wrote:
Dash2 wrote:Chemist no town ever acts this way and you know that

If he knew that then why would scum!chemist admit to it

It's literally just WIFOM at this point

The better take is to look at Chemist's demeanour throughout my aggressiveness; do you think that comes from Scum!Chemist? Because I don't


If you read Chemist he was scummy this game.
You sorta are too.

You're not even keeping up consistency

You were calling Dash outed scum for most of D1, now you're saying he's sorta scummy?

But now that me and you are confirmed Mafia, Dash is indirectly less likely to be scum, duh :^)
FM Record: 11 - 4
Spoiler: 16C: Arsonist - Win (Lived)
VFM37: Citizen - Loss (Lynched D2)
16E: Veteran - Loss (Endgamed)
SFM47: Parity Cop - Win (Lived)
17D: Mafia Vig - Win (Died N2)
VFM46: Goon - Win (Lived)
17F: Bodyguard - Win (Lived)
VFM48: Goon - Win (Lived, Replaced in N5)
VFM49: Citizen - Loss (Died N2)
SFM58: Doctor-esque - Win (Lived)
VFM50: Goon - Win (Lived)
18B: Citizen - Win (Lived)
18C: Godfather - Win (Lived)
VFM52: Citizen - Win (Died N1)
SFM60: Citizen - Loss (Endgamed, Replaced in D4)
User avatar
Flake
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 917
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:34 am
Location: England, UK

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MichaelgRook, yurkin and 5 guests