Page 49 of 80

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 5:00 am
by Rickdaily12
I literally almost fell asleep making that post, so I'll be back after work tomorrow.

Good night, guys.

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 5:38 am
by Chemist1422
Dash2 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:I think cupcake's posts are bad and I want to see them respond to pressure
Chemist1422 wrote:By gamestate I'd go crimson over cupcake just because most of the lownull people are going after cupcake over crimson

Cupcake wagon seems more wolf-driven

Also the soft part of my headphones fell off so I'm gonna spend the next 20 minutes trying to fix that bye

This is a hard 180. Before that first post Chemist hardly acknowledged cupcake, then afterwards he proceeded to be against a cupcake lynch.

No it's not

These two things are not mutually exclusive

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 5:39 am
by Chemist1422
Qvapil wrote:Split my last post into two cause there's no logical connection between my D1 thoughts and now lol

self-awareness noted

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 5:40 am
by Chemist1422
UzayAltay wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:Okay I reread EoD to see what happened (despite my better judgement)

I don't think tfios is mafia, as they had nothing to gain from not just committing to a Crimson lynch.

I'm not convinced on Proto being town at all, I'm going to cross-meta him between 17F+SFM57 once I finish typing this/after I post it depending on when day starts. I don't like his flipping of reads and the way he popped in with his second post felt like he was waiting for a chance to enter the thread in a non-awkward way, plus being self-aware about stuff.

I think Rick's answer to my question of there being a deepwolf is really interesting and very potentially spewy depending on his alignment, and since tfios/Crimson/Zucker/Goomba are all unlikely mafia/flipped town I think he could be wolf with another deepwolf here, most probably Flake or ejji.

My metaread on Eragon still stands.

I think Uzay's PbPA of Crimson was villagery, even with Crimson flipping town. I need to check if he responded to Crimson's counterpoints.

If there are any other specific reads I come up with I'll post them separately from this, because this was pre-typed during the night.

:Facepalm:

Oh, just wait

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 5:42 am
by Chemist1422
UzayAltay wrote:
Flake wrote:chemist is probably town for not crumbling there

i think he would have if he genuinely faked the slip

Or The scum
Which didnt kill Eragon
From your Logic .

But I Dont think Chem's slip was AI
I know , You was thinking "Chem wouldnt give that reactions as scum "

But , If he planned The slip , He can plan How can he defend after slip, too
So I Dont think Chem's posts at there are even AI
Chem can be everything with that slip IMO

This is probably the most logical post that has been made all day

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 6:07 am
by Zucker
Dash2 wrote:/vote cupcake

I'm not making the same mistake twice actually. I should have stuck with this from the start


Scum will hammer this don’t do that.
Cupcake is Town and is also a really horrible player.

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 6:11 am
by Zucker
UzayAltay wrote:
Flake wrote:oh chemist slipped non-mafia maybe

but could be fake easily


Flake wrote:oh wait it could be non-mafia or non-sk slip


/vote Flake

Easiest scumslip
You are probably Maf/NK that forget no kill credits for A moment


/Vote Flake

I hard agree!
Me think it’s Flake, Chemist and Proto!

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 6:11 am
by Chemist1422
Zucker wrote:
Dash2 wrote:/vote cupcake

I'm not making the same mistake twice actually. I should have stuck with this from the start


Scum will hammer this don’t do that.
Cupcake is Town and is also a really horrible player.

That’s actually very rude so can you not

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 6:15 am
by Zucker
Flake wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
Flake wrote:Town Pool: {Me, Chem, Tfios, Dash2, Zucker, Protozigg, Grumpy}

PoE Pool: {Uzay, Ejji, Rick, Qva, Cupcake}

Can You explain bolded ones ?
Actually due below being PoE Pool , just above

Proto because as Town their demeanor is never serious and always reckless & overconfident

As scum he plays recklessly and with overconfidence normally, but sometimes he will have bursts of being normal and serious where he attempts to radiate town incentive, see 17F

Seeing as it's the former I don't think he's scum here

Grumpy I now moved to PoE pool, though I'm unsure on them, initially I thought their reads would not come from Mafia but I can see it now, and I am also put off by their overdefense of themselves and them centralising their thought processes around SK, but as the same time I don't think they'd be reckless enough to say some of the things they're saying if they are scum

For me you and Qva are near impossible to read; neither of you have considerable town incentive as compared to what you'd have as scum, but neither of you are lacking it either, it's just a case of both of you being less town than most other players for me. Like neither of you are playing outside the realm of your scum meta imo.


Why you mention Proto First?

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 6:15 am
by Zucker
Flake wrote:Like forcibly I think it's likely at least one of you (Uzay) and Qva are scum. But if 1, I have no idea which it'd be, probably I'd guess you for maybe being less aggressive than you normally would be as town


There both Town.
Stop trying to change that Scum!

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 6:18 am
by GrumpyGoomba
Zucker wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
Flake wrote:oh chemist slipped non-mafia maybe

but could be fake easily


Flake wrote:oh wait it could be non-mafia or non-sk slip


/vote Flake

Easiest scumslip
You are probably Maf/NK that forget no kill credits for A moment


/Vote Flake

I hard agree!
Me think it’s Flake, Chemist and Proto!

The fuck happened to your dash tunnel? You even said that apparently dash is scum if crimson flips town...

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 6:18 am
by Chemist1422
Flake wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
Flake wrote:chemist is probably town for not crumbling there

i think he would have if he genuinely faked the slip

Or The scum
Which didnt kill Eragon
From your Logic .

But I Dont think Chem's slip was AI
I know , You was thinking "Chem wouldnt give that reactions as scum "

But , If he planned The slip , He can plan How can he defend after slip, too
So I Dont think Chem's posts at there are even AI
Chem can be everything with that slip IMO

This is probably the most logical post that has been made all day

How, it's literally just stating the obvious

Exactly
Zucker wrote:
Flake wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
Flake wrote:Town Pool: {Me, Chem, Tfios, Dash2, Zucker, Protozigg, Grumpy}

PoE Pool: {Uzay, Ejji, Rick, Qva, Cupcake}

Can You explain bolded ones ?
Actually due below being PoE Pool , just above

Proto because as Town their demeanor is never serious and always reckless & overconfident

As scum he plays recklessly and with overconfidence normally, but sometimes he will have bursts of being normal and serious where he attempts to radiate town incentive, see 17F

Seeing as it's the former I don't think he's scum here

Grumpy I now moved to PoE pool, though I'm unsure on them, initially I thought their reads would not come from Mafia but I can see it now, and I am also put off by their overdefense of themselves and them centralising their thought processes around SK, but as the same time I don't think they'd be reckless enough to say some of the things they're saying if they are scum

For me you and Qva are near impossible to read; neither of you have considerable town incentive as compared to what you'd have as scum, but neither of you are lacking it either, it's just a case of both of you being less town than most other players for me. Like neither of you are playing outside the realm of your scum meta imo.


Why you mention Proto First?

>proto is first in the readslist

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 6:19 am
by Zucker
Chemist1422 wrote:
Zucker wrote:
Dash2 wrote:/vote cupcake

I'm not making the same mistake twice actually. I should have stuck with this from the start


Scum will hammer this don’t do that.
Cupcake is Town and is also a really horrible player.

That’s actually very rude so can you not


How’s that rude?

/Vote Chemist

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 6:20 am
by Zucker
GrumpyGoomba wrote:
Zucker wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
Flake wrote:oh chemist slipped non-mafia maybe

but could be fake easily


Flake wrote:oh wait it could be non-mafia or non-sk slip


/vote Flake

Easiest scumslip
You are probably Maf/NK that forget no kill credits for A moment


/Vote Flake

I hard agree!
Me think it’s Flake, Chemist and Proto!

The fuck happened to your dash tunnel? You even said that apparently dash is scum if crimson flips town...


Oh Dash is SK, I want to take down Mafia first! ^_^

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 6:21 am
by GrumpyGoomba
You do you buddy... you do you.

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 6:36 am
by Chemist1422
Zucker wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Zucker wrote:
Dash2 wrote:/vote cupcake

I'm not making the same mistake twice actually. I should have stuck with this from the start


Scum will hammer this don’t do that.
Cupcake is Town and is also a really horrible player.

That’s actually very rude so can you not


How’s that rude?

/Vote Chemist

Oh my god do you actually not see the problem here

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 7:30 am
by Chemist1422
Dash2 wrote:I hope you're happy what you've done

You probably could have outed this at daystart

/vote cupcake

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 7:30 am
by Qvapil
Town in order from most towny to least
{Qvapil, Dash, Zucker, Flake, Uzay, Rick, ejji}

Null
{Proto}

Scum in no particular order
{Chemist, tfios, cupcake, Goomba}


I have ejji so low in town because I remember liking their D1 posts, but I can't find their iso so I can't form a proper read.

Cupcake I was against lynching yesterday but my only hesitation was their meta which I don't know how well I can judge, as Proto pointed out. Ignoring that, I'd be completely advocating for their lynch, both because they were the other wagon D1 and because their posts are shit. Plus I think they have telling interactions with chemist and tfios. I don't think my meta read is strong enough to keep defending him, but I want them to post today before I decide whether I'll vote.

Tfios is so low partly because they have been acting a bit differently than our previous game together where they were town, but even if I completely abandon any meta reads this game, I still don't like their D1 post explaining their thoughts on crimson and cupcake. If cupcake ever flips town, I'd be on tfios immediately. If cupcake flips mafia, I'm not so sure if both tfios and chemist would defend them over crimson D1 so in that case I'll probably pick one.

Goomba I think is SK because they've focused on it a lot. They also probably picked cop/vig immunity based on their posts.

Proto I can't read.

Rick I think they're town based on D1, and in general I think their posts are really helpful and informative. He's helped town too much to be scum I think. But I don't like that they're pushing possible scum!flake today. I also don't like how flake talked so much about Chemist's slip. I think you kinda derailed the conversation a bit there, whether you buy the flip or not. I also don't think chemist/flake are maf/maf. If we chemist dies before cupcake and chemist is town, it's definetely tfios/cupcake.

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 7:32 am
by Qvapil
Oh I posted that before I read Dash's result. How many votes does cupcake have? I don't want to put him too close to hammer.

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 7:33 am
by Qvapil
Chemist1422 wrote:
Dash2 wrote:I hope you're happy what you've done

You probably could have outed this at daystart

/vote cupcake


Why? Isn't it better to fish for opinions first?

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 7:37 am
by Qvapil
Also since Dash got a result, that means either both mafia and SK switched him or none did. I don't know why maf wouldn't switch the cop so I'm guessing the SK turned him on. This ties in with goomba or whoever the SK is picking cop immunity

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 7:37 am
by GrumpyGoomba
I wonder if I truly would've put this much focus on me being the sk if I actually were sk...

Anyways nope you are wrong. Swap me for ejj and that's a go on the scums.

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 7:37 am
by Chemist1422
Flake wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Dash2 wrote:I hope you're happy what you've done

You probably could have outed this at daystart

/vote cupcake

no he shouldn't have

todays lynch either diverged to cupcake or ejji, probably cupcake because everyone had cupcake lower on their reads

/vote cupcake

>three people entered thread voting me
Qvapil wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Dash2 wrote:I hope you're happy what you've done

You probably could have outed this at daystart

/vote cupcake


Why? Isn't it better to fish for opinions first?

Fair enough, probably just biased that I had to go through that mess of a daystart
Flake wrote:
Dash2 wrote:This is absolute chaos I'm about to replace out

honestly the only thing really annoying me about this game is zucker

Same

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 7:39 am
by Qvapil
Guys majority is 7 right? Let's slow down with the votes, we have over 24 hours left. Flake why would you mention lynching ejji while we have outed scum?

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 7:40 am
by Chemist1422
Flake wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Flake wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Dash2 wrote:I hope you're happy what you've done

You probably could have outed this at daystart

/vote cupcake

no he shouldn't have

todays lynch either diverged to cupcake or ejji, probably cupcake because everyone had cupcake lower on their reads

/vote cupcake

>three people entered thread voting me

bold of you to assume i'd ever allow you to die today

Don't make me post the hubris definition again
Qvapil wrote:Guys majority is 7 right? Let's slow down with the votes, we have over 24 hours left. Flake why would you mention lynching ejji while we have outed scum?

There are like three votes on cupcake, calm