VFM 49: SK win #rekt

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Zucker » Mon May 13, 2019 7:22 am

Zucker all Caught Up now! ^_^

/Vote Dash2
User avatar
Zucker
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 1:06 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Zucker » Mon May 13, 2019 7:25 am

Flake wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
ejjinami wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:
ejjinami wrote:Uzay is acting really townie rn btw

Not really.

it's mostly tone



........aaaand a stupid tell that I doesn't even need to work
but I still like the way he played till now

@Flake , didnt You find that enough ?
/unvote
/vote unvote

I Like your reaction to me
Even though I am not aggreeing with You and it is bad , and could be dangerous .

imo d1 cit claim here is only indicative of whether they're cit or PR if there's some credibility to the argument that the claim is likely to be serious, which might occur if the player is new and likely doesn't understand that seriously claiming cit d1 is bad, or just simply the latter

i'm like 99.9999% sure both seth and crimson know that serious d1 cit claiming is not good


When you flip Citizen so much, sometimes you don’t care! ^_^
User avatar
Zucker
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 1:06 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby MoustachioMario » Mon May 13, 2019 7:31 am

MoustachioMario
Games Won
Spoiler:
SFM63
The Godfather
[Survived]

Games Lost
Spoiler:
NFMNFM3
The Consigliere
[Lynched Day Four]
User avatar
MoustachioMario
Doctor
Doctor
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:18 am

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Zucker » Mon May 13, 2019 7:31 am

Qvapil wrote:I was going to scumread zucker because I thought he was trying to go with the flow by opposing dash and townreading uzay. However their last post explaining their uzay read is great imo. They gave new, further reasons as to why uzay could be town, which I doubt scum would take the time to do.


Care to join my Dash Train! ^_^

I’m fairly confident this is scum!
User avatar
Zucker
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 1:06 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Zucker » Mon May 13, 2019 7:32 am

Now I don’t know who Dash plays.
But I just feel as if he’s trying to fit in but is effort lacks majorly.
It feels really bad and I don’t think their really helping town whatsoever.
User avatar
Zucker
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 1:06 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Zucker » Mon May 13, 2019 7:42 am

Qvapil wrote:
Zucker wrote:Now I don’t know who Dash plays.
But I just feel as if he’s trying to fit in but is effort lacks majorly.
It feels really bad and I don’t think their really helping town whatsoever.


I don't know, I think flake is worse in that manner.


At least Flake is giving detail to back up what he’s done. ^_^
Dash Refuses to give Detail
Dash states stuff with no actual context
Dash doesn’t even look like they want to actually help town
Dash should be lynched today, if Flake is still very scummy tomorrow then we can definitely vote them.
User avatar
Zucker
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 1:06 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Zucker » Mon May 13, 2019 7:52 am

Qvapil wrote:
Dash2 wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:
Dash2 wrote:Uzay is town honestly

Why do you think so? Just curious.

Because he's being how he always is as town, plus nothing strikes me as scummy.


I think this was a valid response. I don't know what else you were expecting when you asked for clarification.


You read my pervious posts?
User avatar
Zucker
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 1:06 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Chemist1422 » Mon May 13, 2019 7:59 am

Ok am I stupid or is the rolelist 17p but there are only 15 players

Also I’m going to call Zucker town by meta and ignore him
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)


stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 1026
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Zucker » Mon May 13, 2019 8:51 am

Chemist1422 wrote:Ok am I stupid or is the rolelist 17p but there are only 15 players

Also I’m going to call Zucker town by meta and ignore him


Why are you ignoring me exactly?
That doesn’t seem Town motivated. ;/
I’m just stating why I think Dash is Scum.
As for Flake he could give me some of his reads, including Dash one.
User avatar
Zucker
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 1:06 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Zucker » Mon May 13, 2019 8:53 am

Qvapil wrote:
Flake wrote:
Qvapil wrote:I'm trying to learn from my last game, and I think it's more telling to look at those who capitalise on others' questionable plays rather than those who misplay. That's why I'm against voting dash.

largely dependent on the situation

dash is just like blatantly being ignorant and vague so i think it's fair to call him out for it whether he's town or not

i don't actually think it's AI for him though


What you say is true but I don't think he was so bad anyway.


Why you defending them?
Have they even helped Town in anyway?
Why is their refusal and lack of explanation this bad for an experienced player?
User avatar
Zucker
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 1:06 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Mon May 13, 2019 9:22 am

Argh there's no iso in this game... gonna be hard for me to check stuff given my fkd up net due to being in a train...
Discord tag is Cryo#1429. Hit me up if ya need me.

Spoiler: Why did you click this spoiler?
You have the gay now.
User avatar
GrumpyGoomba
Mayor
Mayor
 
Posts: 865
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:46 am

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Chemist1422 » Mon May 13, 2019 10:01 am

Dash2 wrote:I don't like how Zucker's "catchup" are only responses to me and they're all shadethrowing posts

/vote Zucker

Clearly you haven’t played with him before
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)


stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 1026
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Chemist1422 » Mon May 13, 2019 10:01 am

Dash2 wrote:Rick ejj where are you guys I need my sanity back

I’m the backup I guess
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)


stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 1026
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby UzayAltay » Mon May 13, 2019 10:21 am

UzayAltay wrote:
ejjinami wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:
ejjinami wrote:Uzay is acting really townie rn btw

Not really.

it's mostly tone



........aaaand a stupid tell that I doesn't even need to work
but I still like the way he played till now

@Flake , didnt You find that enough ?
/unvote
/vote unvote

I Like your reaction to me
Even though I am not aggreeing with You and thinking it is bad , and could be dangerous .

Ebwop
46-46 Spoiler: Town Games(27-32)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77,XX16,VFM78,VFM79

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
 
Posts: 645
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 10:17 am

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby UzayAltay » Mon May 13, 2019 10:24 am

Chemist1422 wrote:Ok am I stupid or is the rolelist 17p but there are only 15 players

Also I’m going to call Zucker town by meta and ignore him

8+3v3v1
It is 15 .
46-46 Spoiler: Town Games(27-32)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77,XX16,VFM78,VFM79

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
 
Posts: 645
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 10:17 am

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby UzayAltay » Mon May 13, 2019 10:26 am

Chemist1422 wrote:
Dash2 wrote:Rick ejj where are you guys I need my sanity back

I’m the backup I guess

You aren't backup .
46-46 Spoiler: Town Games(27-32)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77,XX16,VFM78,VFM79

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
 
Posts: 645
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 10:17 am

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby UzayAltay » Mon May 13, 2019 10:28 am

Dash V Zucker , I would just say it Don't seems to me SvS .
I want to see How it went for commenting More on that.
46-46 Spoiler: Town Games(27-32)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77,XX16,VFM78,VFM79

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
 
Posts: 645
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 10:17 am

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Phone0Ix » Mon May 13, 2019 10:54 am

UzayAltay wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
Qvapil wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:
ejjinami wrote:Fun fact, the game shouldn’t have started, because there’s quite a chance SK hasn’t chosen their abilities yet and by starting the game the players have a chance to influence their choice.
(I'm not SK xd)
And yeah, I know I’m just being an ass rn

Stop, i'm already angleshooting thanks to this.


I'm not entirely sure what angleshooting is, but I think I'm doing the same.


:thinking:

Angleshooting is basically using out of Game information .
There was A thread explaining it , let me find it


PS - https://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=69493&p=2229007&hilit=Angleshoot#p2228944

This is a lie. Angleshooting obviously is a person that's ingame! He disguised himself as somebody here.

/vote Angleshoot
Call me Phone Ig

Or Silver because of my old discord name. Or Mikan because of my new discord name. Or Julian as that's my actual name
User avatar
Phone0Ix
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 429
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:00 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Phone0Ix » Mon May 13, 2019 10:55 am

Flake wrote:
Dash2 wrote:
Flake wrote:
Dash2 wrote:reasoning being because entry was wolfy

tfios entries are always similarly wolfy

nai

That's not gonna change my view

read openings of tfios in almost any game and you will see similar irrespective of alignment

Dash2 wrote:
Flake wrote:
Dash2 wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:
Dash2 wrote:Uzay is town honestly

Why do you think so? Just curious.

Because he's being how he always is as town, plus nothing strikes me as scummy.

can you be a bit more specific

No

/vote Dash2

Lol now that's a bad vote. Dash's intentions to make posts like that feel like they have town motivation. And their vote also.
Call me Phone Ig

Or Silver because of my old discord name. Or Mikan because of my new discord name. Or Julian as that's my actual name
User avatar
Phone0Ix
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 429
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:00 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: VFM 49: Setup phase

Postby Phone0Ix » Mon May 13, 2019 10:57 am

Flake wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
Flake wrote:
Zucker wrote:I flipped Citizen! ^_^
Good luck everyone!

lol @ seth trying to grab town cred and failing

What ?

i'm like 99% sure zucker is seth

if it holds, he might be trying to replicate what happened to cit claimers in 17F where they were considered likely town because they claimed cit as new players

He also used a word Seth would use. Namely flipped, when claiming Citizen
Call me Phone Ig

Or Silver because of my old discord name. Or Mikan because of my new discord name. Or Julian as that's my actual name
User avatar
Phone0Ix
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 429
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:00 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Phone0Ix » Mon May 13, 2019 10:58 am

Zucker wrote:
Dash2 wrote:/vote tfios


Um well, Dash.
That vote seemed like it happened for the sole purpose of bluntly voting someone.
Tfios always claims Citizen Day 1 and they usually are Citizen ^_^.

When I was reading you seemed the most sketchy. *_^

They are scum most of the time though
Call me Phone Ig

Or Silver because of my old discord name. Or Mikan because of my new discord name. Or Julian as that's my actual name
User avatar
Phone0Ix
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 429
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:00 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Phone0Ix » Mon May 13, 2019 11:00 am

Chemist1422 wrote:Ok am I stupid or is the rolelist 17p but there are only 15 players

Also I’m going to call Zucker town by meta and ignore him

I also counted 17 first but after recounting I counted 15
Call me Phone Ig

Or Silver because of my old discord name. Or Mikan because of my new discord name. Or Julian as that's my actual name
User avatar
Phone0Ix
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 429
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:00 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Chemist1422 » Mon May 13, 2019 11:08 am

Dash2 wrote:Phone is town

I agree
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)


stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 1026
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Rickdaily12 » Mon May 13, 2019 11:32 am

Zucker wrote:At least Flake is giving detail to back up what he’s done. ^_^
Dash Refuses to give Detail
Dash states stuff with no actual context
Dash doesn’t even look like they want to actually help town
Dash should be lynched today, if Flake is still very scummy tomorrow then we can definitely vote them.

Image

Zucker, seriously, you're turning into a walking case example now.

Rickdaily12 wrote: Spoiler: If someone tries to impose a gladiator on a conflict without good reason, you want to pressure that person. You ESPECIALLY want to do this if the person in question isn't confirmed to be Town yet. TvT conflicts happen all the time, but Mafia love when they do, because they can more easily let you keep looking at that conflict waiting for you to decide if you're going to kill into that conflict or egg someone into demanding that someone in that duo/trio/whatever dies.
If people don't have hard evidence that there is Scum in a conflict, people shouldn't be eager to lynch in the issue. Short of having a parity cop check or a confirmed Town which confirms a liar in the pair, if all two people are doing is having a heated argument that really flares up, it could just be temper and ego. At the end of the day, it isn't alignment indicative purely on that basis alone, despite how distracting it just was. Town aren't flawless either, obviously, so sometimes two people just really derail the thread with their argument but turn out to be on the same side. Chances are, you aren't going to know if that conflict has scum unless you have direct evidence to the contrary.
So if all of a sudden, someone shouts "someone in that pair is getting lynched today!" (especially if the Day Phase isn't ending for 24 or more hours...)
You should probably ask that person why they're so certain that the conflict isn't TvT in the first place. Their answer will probably be at least telling.
Keep an open eye out for people who disappeared once the argument started, or just sort of let everything explode out of control and more or less encourage people to take sides on a hypothetical lynch in that pair. Anyone without a solid reason as to why the conflict is certain to be not TvT should have great reasons for it, or looked at for pushing this.

Why are Dash and Flake never TvT to you?
"Don't lie this is all so you could post Ace Attorney gifs and have it be relevant isn't it." ~Sarah Thorpe

Looking for guides? :D

Check out the LGBTAI+ Thread!

Image
User avatar
Rickdaily12
FM Awards: Town
FM Awards: Town
 
Posts: 2277
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:33 am
Location: Wright & Co Law Offices

Re: VFM 49: Day 1

Postby Rickdaily12 » Mon May 13, 2019 11:33 am

Alright, so the thing I was supposed to do today got pushed to tomorrow, so I have quite a bit of free time today.

Rickdaily12 wrote:By the way, everyone, what do we think about the tactic of trying to avoid lynching the SK? I'm a bit torn thinking over what exactly our approach this game should be.

Like, because of the whole situation with the switches and all of the WIFOM hell, it's probably really safe to assume that Night Plans this game on our end are going to be utterly useless. We ultimately have no control over any of the night actions that get sent and that end up working, as all of that utility ultimately gets negated by the scum. So really, like, I view this game as 11 cits versus a 3v1 scum faction. The only thing really going for us is that the SK will want the Mafia as dead as badly as we do and can screw with their abilities in a way that we can't. (Like really, I'm still pretty salty that we didn't end up getting more citizens or even a role that can flip switches too.)

So, because of this, we at least have an SK that can crosskill into Mafia, and screw with their switches for as long as the Mafia remain alive. Plus, as more Mafia die, we effectively get stronger over time, since this frees more of the PRs and basically undoes a vanillasizer on the PRs. But if we lynch the SK, Scum loses a KP, but then we almost basically guarantee Scum never cross killing into each other the moment SK dies, and that could be pretty devastating, especially if multiple PRs die before hitting ever hitting Mafia.

Is it also in the better interest of the SK if they try to help us get a few Cop checks to work? They can't outright murder the Town if Mafia remains at full power, so if they did everything in their power to help us find associations between mafia, it's in all of our benefit, right?

Basically I'm unsure how Town wins without us getting lucky on the Vig or without SK helping us kill at least one of the Mafia. Is anyone else familiar with this setup?

Bumping seeing as how only Uzay answered this. I do want to know how people think we should approach this game.

Speaking of Uzay, I like a lot of his posts so far, but one thing that did stick out at me was his progression on Flake seemed a little bit off. I remember reading and seeing how he called Flake's actions into question from Town and voted him, only to back off in the same page saying that the reaction to the vote felt townie. It felt a little insincere when I was looking at it.


(P-Edit when you accidentally make a post before your catchup post... lol D: )

(DOUBLE P-EDIT GOD DAMMIT DASH I WAS JUST ABOUT TO BITCH ABOUT THIS)
"Don't lie this is all so you could post Ace Attorney gifs and have it be relevant isn't it." ~Sarah Thorpe

Looking for guides? :D

Check out the LGBTAI+ Thread!

Image
User avatar
Rickdaily12
FM Awards: Town
FM Awards: Town
 
Posts: 2277
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:33 am
Location: Wright & Co Law Offices

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests