VFM 49: SK win #rekt

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Metrion, FM Game Moderators

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby Chemist1422 » Tue May 21, 2019 8:55 am

TheDebil wrote:so, quick question for yall

do you think the wagon on cupcake d1 was pure

Depends

If by pure you mean no mafia then yes
If you mean no scum less sure there
Image


FM: 33-37
Last: SFM66
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 852
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (CST/CDT)

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby Qvapil » Tue May 21, 2019 9:10 am

Those of you who have played with tfios before, do they get become more active as scum when they're pushed? Because many people have expressed a scumread on them and they don't seem to care that much.
User avatar
Qvapil
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:10 am

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby Qvapil » Tue May 21, 2019 9:11 am

Is that AI for tfios at all?
User avatar
Qvapil
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:10 am

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby TheDebil » Tue May 21, 2019 10:31 am

Qvapil wrote:Those of you who have played with tfios before, do they get become more active as scum when they're pushed? Because many people have expressed a scumread on them and they don't seem to care that much.

idk but compared to how they somewhat cared in d1 this makes me feel like tfios has given up here, im fine with her lynched

(i also now know what it feels like to be tfios, its not fun)
lets skip christmas im gonna celebrate valentines day
who wants a smooch Spoiler: Image
FM Record: 15 - 18 - 3
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby tfiosforevah » Tue May 21, 2019 10:38 am

TheDebil wrote:
Qvapil wrote:Those of you who have played with tfios before, do they get become more active as scum when they're pushed? Because many people have expressed a scumread on them and they don't seem to care that much.

idk but compared to how they somewhat cared in d1 this makes me feel like tfios has given up here, im fine with her lynched

(i also now know what it feels like to be tfios, its not fun)

Whats that last part supposed to mean :(
Just a college-aged girl who likes playing mafia :D

FM History: 8-7
Spoiler: FM6E- stalker- loss
TFM8- checker- loss
GFM- investigator- win
Episode XII- double citizen- win
SFM28- Jugin/Vet. Lancer (citizen)- loss
VFM42- citizen- loss
SFM53- despacito 2.5 (tracker)- win
VFM43- citizen- win
SFM55- vanilla townie (citizen)- win
FM17C- caporegime- loss
VFM44- citizen- loss
FM17D- pirate- win
VFM46- irn-bru (goon)- win
SFM56- goon- win
FM17E- citizen- loss
User avatar
tfiosforevah
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
 
Posts: 208
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:18 pm
Location: In existence

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby tfiosforevah » Tue May 21, 2019 10:40 am

Qvapil wrote:Those of you who have played with tfios before, do they get become more active as scum when they're pushed? Because many people have expressed a scumread on them and they don't seem to care that much.

Actually I just didn’t realize I was top wagon

I’m not gonna lie to you I become overly defensive as both town and scum so how I react to wagons is NAI (as far as I’m aware of? There might be a slight tonal difference that I haven’t noticed?)

But I’m legit citizen here, I’ve always been an easy mislynch target in all of my games and scum likes keeping me alive to gang up on me later in day just because people like lynching me

I dont know how to convince any of you otherwise but I’m really not mafia OR sk here
Just a college-aged girl who likes playing mafia :D

FM History: 8-7
Spoiler: FM6E- stalker- loss
TFM8- checker- loss
GFM- investigator- win
Episode XII- double citizen- win
SFM28- Jugin/Vet. Lancer (citizen)- loss
VFM42- citizen- loss
SFM53- despacito 2.5 (tracker)- win
VFM43- citizen- win
SFM55- vanilla townie (citizen)- win
FM17C- caporegime- loss
VFM44- citizen- loss
FM17D- pirate- win
VFM46- irn-bru (goon)- win
SFM56- goon- win
FM17E- citizen- loss
User avatar
tfiosforevah
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
 
Posts: 208
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:18 pm
Location: In existence

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby Chemist1422 » Tue May 21, 2019 10:41 am

Tfios what are your reads
Image


FM: 33-37
Last: SFM66
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 852
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (CST/CDT)

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby TheDebil » Tue May 21, 2019 10:42 am

tfiosforevah wrote:
Qvapil wrote:Those of you who have played with tfios before, do they get become more active as scum when they're pushed? Because many people have expressed a scumread on them and they don't seem to care that much.

Actually I just didn’t realize I was top wagon

I’m not gonna lie to you I become overly defensive as both town and scum so how I react to wagons is NAI (as far as I’m aware of? There might be a slight tonal difference that I haven’t noticed?)

But I’m legit citizen here, I’ve always been an easy mislynch target in all of my games and scum likes keeping me alive to gang up on me later in day just because people like lynching me

I dont know how to convince any of you otherwise but I’m really not mafia OR sk here

suggest an alternative, with reasons. fight for your life.
lets skip christmas im gonna celebrate valentines day
who wants a smooch Spoiler: Image
FM Record: 15 - 18 - 3
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby tfiosforevah » Tue May 21, 2019 10:46 am

Honestly, my biggest scum read is Rick

He’s being a whole lot less influential than he’s been in his other games as town

I looked through his iso and his interactions with uzay seemed pretty suspicious like there was a mafia chat going on

I really want to pull iso quotes right now to show what I’m talking about but it’s hard on mobile
Just a college-aged girl who likes playing mafia :D

FM History: 8-7
Spoiler: FM6E- stalker- loss
TFM8- checker- loss
GFM- investigator- win
Episode XII- double citizen- win
SFM28- Jugin/Vet. Lancer (citizen)- loss
VFM42- citizen- loss
SFM53- despacito 2.5 (tracker)- win
VFM43- citizen- win
SFM55- vanilla townie (citizen)- win
FM17C- caporegime- loss
VFM44- citizen- loss
FM17D- pirate- win
VFM46- irn-bru (goon)- win
SFM56- goon- win
FM17E- citizen- loss
User avatar
tfiosforevah
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
 
Posts: 208
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:18 pm
Location: In existence

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby Seththeking » Tue May 21, 2019 11:09 am

tfiosforevah wrote:
Qvapil wrote:Those of you who have played with tfios before, do they get become more active as scum when they're pushed? Because many people have expressed a scumread on them and they don't seem to care that much.

Actually I just didn’t realize I was top wagon

I’m not gonna lie to you I become overly defensive as both town and scum so how I react to wagons is NAI (as far as I’m aware of? There might be a slight tonal difference that I haven’t noticed?)

But I’m legit citizen here, I’ve always been an easy mislynch target in all of my games and scum likes keeping me alive to gang up on me later in day just because people like lynching me

I dont know how to convince any of you otherwise but I’m really not mafia OR sk here


I trust this 100%.
Scum wouldn’t state this.
/Vote Chemist
Chemist never started a good push like he dose in his town games.
As scum he pushes later on which he’s currently doing.
Push Chemist Guys!
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 335
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby Chemist1422 » Tue May 21, 2019 11:11 am

Seththeking wrote:
tfiosforevah wrote:
Qvapil wrote:Those of you who have played with tfios before, do they get become more active as scum when they're pushed? Because many people have expressed a scumread on them and they don't seem to care that much.

Actually I just didn’t realize I was top wagon

I’m not gonna lie to you I become overly defensive as both town and scum so how I react to wagons is NAI (as far as I’m aware of? There might be a slight tonal difference that I haven’t noticed?)

But I’m legit citizen here, I’ve always been an easy mislynch target in all of my games and scum likes keeping me alive to gang up on me later in day just because people like lynching me

I dont know how to convince any of you otherwise but I’m really not mafia OR sk here


I trust this 100%.
Scum wouldn’t state this.
/Vote Chemist
Chemist never started a good push like he dose in his town games.
As scum he pushes later on which he’s currently doing.
Push Chemist Guys!

Can you stop

"I'm town and scum are trying to mislynch me" is not town indicative at all, if anything it's scummy

And I don't think I've ever played scum against you, so you don't know my meta
Image


FM: 33-37
Last: SFM66
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 852
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (CST/CDT)

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby Seththeking » Tue May 21, 2019 11:12 am

@Tfios
How about this.
We lynch Chemist today and either Vigi shoots Rick tonight or we lynch them tomorrow unless Chemist Flips Scum.
Chemist flipping scum should put Rick almost in the clear.
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 335
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby Seththeking » Tue May 21, 2019 11:12 am

Chemist1422 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
tfiosforevah wrote:
Qvapil wrote:Those of you who have played with tfios before, do they get become more active as scum when they're pushed? Because many people have expressed a scumread on them and they don't seem to care that much.

Actually I just didn’t realize I was top wagon

I’m not gonna lie to you I become overly defensive as both town and scum so how I react to wagons is NAI (as far as I’m aware of? There might be a slight tonal difference that I haven’t noticed?)

But I’m legit citizen here, I’ve always been an easy mislynch target in all of my games and scum likes keeping me alive to gang up on me later in day just because people like lynching me

I dont know how to convince any of you otherwise but I’m really not mafia OR sk here


I trust this 100%.
Scum wouldn’t state this.
/Vote Chemist
Chemist never started a good push like he dose in his town games.
As scum he pushes later on which he’s currently doing.
Push Chemist Guys!

Can you stop

"I'm town and scum are trying to mislynch me" is not town indicative at all, if anything it's scummy

And I don't think I've ever played scum against you, so you don't know my meta


Yeah I can’t look at your scum games, impossible right?
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 335
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby Chemist1422 » Tue May 21, 2019 11:12 am

Seththeking wrote:@Tfios
How about this.
We lynch Chemist today and either Vigi shoots Rick tonight or we lynch them tomorrow unless Chemist Flips Scum.
Chemist flipping scum should put Rick almost in the clear.

What

Since when did you scumread rick at all
Image


FM: 33-37
Last: SFM66
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 852
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (CST/CDT)

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby Chemist1422 » Tue May 21, 2019 11:13 am

Seththeking wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
tfiosforevah wrote:
Qvapil wrote:Those of you who have played with tfios before, do they get become more active as scum when they're pushed? Because many people have expressed a scumread on them and they don't seem to care that much.

Actually I just didn’t realize I was top wagon

I’m not gonna lie to you I become overly defensive as both town and scum so how I react to wagons is NAI (as far as I’m aware of? There might be a slight tonal difference that I haven’t noticed?)

But I’m legit citizen here, I’ve always been an easy mislynch target in all of my games and scum likes keeping me alive to gang up on me later in day just because people like lynching me

I dont know how to convince any of you otherwise but I’m really not mafia OR sk here


I trust this 100%.
Scum wouldn’t state this.
/Vote Chemist
Chemist never started a good push like he dose in his town games.
As scum he pushes later on which he’s currently doing.
Push Chemist Guys!

Can you stop

"I'm town and scum are trying to mislynch me" is not town indicative at all, if anything it's scummy

And I don't think I've ever played scum against you, so you don't know my meta


Yeah I can’t look at your scum games, impossible right?

Fine

Link games, quote posts, prove it
Image


FM: 33-37
Last: SFM66
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 852
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (CST/CDT)

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby Seththeking » Tue May 21, 2019 11:13 am

/Vote Rick

Whatever IDRC TBH.
If this is Town Shoot Chemist.
Tfios is Town here.
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 335
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby Chemist1422 » Tue May 21, 2019 11:14 am

Seththeking wrote:/Vote Rick

Whatever IDRC TBH.
If this is Town Shoot Chemist.
Tfios is Town here.

Do you see this

This is pandering to the extreme
Image


FM: 33-37
Last: SFM66
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 852
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (CST/CDT)

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby Seththeking » Tue May 21, 2019 11:15 am

Chemist1422 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:@Tfios
How about this.
We lynch Chemist today and either Vigi shoots Rick tonight or we lynch them tomorrow unless Chemist Flips Scum.
Chemist flipping scum should put Rick almost in the clear.

What

Since when did you scumread rick at all


I didn’t Tfios did.
Learn to read.
Or did you know what I was talking about but just want a reason to push someone to stay alive?
Whatever the case maybe, I noticed Rick was Possible Scum in their Reads including Flake.
So if Rick Flips Town you won’t flip Town.
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 335
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby Chemist1422 » Tue May 21, 2019 11:15 am

Seththeking wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:@Tfios
How about this.
We lynch Chemist today and either Vigi shoots Rick tonight or we lynch them tomorrow unless Chemist Flips Scum.
Chemist flipping scum should put Rick almost in the clear.

What

Since when did you scumread rick at all


I didn’t Tfios did.
Learn to read.
Or did you know what I was talking about but just want a reason to push someone to stay alive?
Whatever the case maybe, I noticed Rick was Possible Scum in their Reads including Flake.
So if Rick Flips Town you won’t flip Town.

So you're pandering

Cool
Image


FM: 33-37
Last: SFM66
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 852
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (CST/CDT)

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby Seththeking » Tue May 21, 2019 11:17 am

Chemist1422 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:/Vote Rick

Whatever IDRC TBH.
If this is Town Shoot Chemist.
Tfios is Town here.

Do you see this

This is pandering to the extreme


Do you see this, do you see how your extremely freaking out right now.
Not to mention I’ve never seen you freak out like this with games I played with you.
Also not to mention I just caught you in you lie, you were NE in a game I was in with you.
So you know what.
/Vote Chemist

@Tfios
Trust me on this one.
This ain’t flipping Town.
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 335
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby Seththeking » Tue May 21, 2019 11:17 am

Chemist1422 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:@Tfios
How about this.
We lynch Chemist today and either Vigi shoots Rick tonight or we lynch them tomorrow unless Chemist Flips Scum.
Chemist flipping scum should put Rick almost in the clear.

What

Since when did you scumread rick at all


I didn’t Tfios did.
Learn to read.
Or did you know what I was talking about but just want a reason to push someone to stay alive?
Whatever the case maybe, I noticed Rick was Possible Scum in their Reads including Flake.
So if Rick Flips Town you won’t flip Town.

So you're pandering

Cool


So you’re flailing

Cool
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 335
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby Chemist1422 » Tue May 21, 2019 11:18 am

Seththeking wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:/Vote Rick

Whatever IDRC TBH.
If this is Town Shoot Chemist.
Tfios is Town here.

Do you see this

This is pandering to the extreme


Do you see this, do you see how your extremely freaking out right now.
Not to mention I’ve never seen you freak out like this with games I played with you.
Also not to mention I just caught you in you lie, you were NE in a game I was in with you.
So you know what.
/Vote Chemist

@Tfios
Trust me on this one.
This ain’t flipping Town.

I discounted NE because there's not an NE in this game

And if you think this is me freaking out, you're wrong
Image


FM: 33-37
Last: SFM66
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 852
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (CST/CDT)

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby Seththeking » Tue May 21, 2019 11:19 am

Chemist1422 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:/Vote Rick

Whatever IDRC TBH.
If this is Town Shoot Chemist.
Tfios is Town here.

Do you see this

This is pandering to the extreme


Do you see this, do you see how your extremely freaking out right now.
Not to mention I’ve never seen you freak out like this with games I played with you.
Also not to mention I just caught you in you lie, you were NE in a game I was in with you.
So you know what.
/Vote Chemist

@Tfios
Trust me on this one.
This ain’t flipping Town.

I discounted NE because there's not an NE in this game

And if you think this is me freaking out, you're wrong


So NE and NK are different Meta?
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 335
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby Seththeking » Tue May 21, 2019 11:19 am

Or maybe your Mafia that wanted to use this excuse to give you credit.
:/.
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 335
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby Chemist1422 » Tue May 21, 2019 11:20 am

Seththeking wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:/Vote Rick

Whatever IDRC TBH.
If this is Town Shoot Chemist.
Tfios is Town here.

Do you see this

This is pandering to the extreme


Do you see this, do you see how your extremely freaking out right now.
Not to mention I’ve never seen you freak out like this with games I played with you.
Also not to mention I just caught you in you lie, you were NE in a game I was in with you.
So you know what.
/Vote Chemist

@Tfios
Trust me on this one.
This ain’t flipping Town.

I discounted NE because there's not an NE in this game

And if you think this is me freaking out, you're wrong


So NE and NK are different Meta?

Probably, because they have different wincons

The only time I ever played as NK was a meme game though so you probably won't be able to meta me on it
Image


FM: 33-37
Last: SFM66
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 852
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (CST/CDT)

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests