VFM 49: SK win #rekt

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby Chemist1422 » Tue May 21, 2019 1:56 pm

1. It's not an SK soft at all, I refuted it and you called me flailing
2. Not puppeting, Dash and I agreed on a lot of reads.
3. If I was SK why would I need to vote Crimson? I wasn't a lynch target and he was almost definitely dying anyway.

If you have more, please go on. If not, back off.
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner
 
Posts: 948
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby Seththeking » Tue May 21, 2019 1:58 pm

It’s very possible the Rick is Mafia and Chemist is the SK.

So I’m not letting Tfios get miss lynched today.

/Vote Rick

We need Qva and Debil to vote Rick.

When Rick Flips Scum, Ejji can freely Shoot Chemist because even if Chemist is Town, Town doesn’t auto lose.
If Rick somehow Flips Town then Ejji shouldn’t shoot.

I doubt Chemist has the balls to vote Rick because their SK.
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby Seththeking » Tue May 21, 2019 1:59 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:1. It's not an SK soft at all, I refuted it and you called me flailing
2. Not puppeting, Dash and I agreed on a lot of reads.
3. If I was SK why would I need to vote Crimson? I wasn't a lynch target and he was almost definitely dying anyway.

If you have more, please go on. If not, back off.



Oh don’t worry, I’ll find more later today or tomorrow assume we actually lynch Rick.
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby Chemist1422 » Tue May 21, 2019 2:03 pm

There's three problems with that post

1. You're pandering again
2. You said something that you called me scum for saying
3. You're being rude
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner
 
Posts: 948
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby TheDebil » Tue May 21, 2019 2:25 pm

/vote rick
i'm fine with this, would prefer a shot on tfios though.
it would solve more imo
┌( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿/’̿’̿ ̿

Connect 4 record -
Spoiler: game 1 vs polypies (i win)
game 2 vs polypies (lynched him before he could win, so i win)
game 3 vs wabbit (wabbit accepted and forfeited, i win)
game 4 vs dota (dota disqualified for cheating, i win)
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 361
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby Seththeking » Tue May 21, 2019 2:30 pm

TheDebil wrote:/vote rick
i'm fine with this, would prefer a shot on tfios though.
it would solve more imo


Ah yes your right it’s best to shoot Tfios.
Just in case I read that wrong and he did pick Vigilante Immunity, it’s better to get rid of Tfios so he has to result in trying to miss lynch someone else that will get him killed.
Also good because Vigilante will die tonight.
If they shoot Tfios they are good.

@Ejji
Make sure to shoot Tfios today.
If you mess this up we lose!

Shoot Tfios and if Tfios is still alive tomorrow then ashamed to say Chemist is right.
But chances are Tfios will die as Citizen, Chemist will kill Ejji and start accusing Debil as SK.
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby Chemist1422 » Tue May 21, 2019 2:31 pm

Bold of you to assume if tfios and Rick doesn’t have the SK I won’t call you it
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner
 
Posts: 948
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby TheDebil » Tue May 21, 2019 2:31 pm

qva and grumpy still exist seth
┌( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿/’̿’̿ ̿

Connect 4 record -
Spoiler: game 1 vs polypies (i win)
game 2 vs polypies (lynched him before he could win, so i win)
game 3 vs wabbit (wabbit accepted and forfeited, i win)
game 4 vs dota (dota disqualified for cheating, i win)
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 361
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby Chemist1422 » Tue May 21, 2019 2:32 pm

It’s probably not an incorrect assumption but it’ll be between you and Goomba for me
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner
 
Posts: 948
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby Seththeking » Tue May 21, 2019 2:46 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:It’s probably not an incorrect assumption but it’ll be between you and Goomba for me


Wow you seem very confident Rick won’t flip SK.
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby Chemist1422 » Tue May 21, 2019 2:47 pm

Seththeking wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:It’s probably not an incorrect assumption but it’ll be between you and Goomba for me


Wow you seem very confident Rick won’t flip SK.

This was under the condition that Rick/tfios doesn’t have the SK, which I already established
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner
 
Posts: 948
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby Seththeking » Tue May 21, 2019 2:50 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:It’s probably not an incorrect assumption but it’ll be between you and Goomba for me


Wow you seem very confident Rick won’t flip SK.

This was under the condition that Rick/tfios doesn’t have the SK, which I already established


Uh I was actually expecting you to say something like it still doesn’t change that I would vote them next or something.
But this response is awfully Townie.
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby tfiosforevah » Tue May 21, 2019 3:04 pm

Rereading ricks iso makes it seem like they suddenly switched focus to uzay as a sort of bus/was aided in the Mafia chat

I really think that rick is the last maf here In this case
Just a college-aged girl who likes playing mafia :D

FM History: 8-7
Spoiler: FM6E- stalker- loss
TFM8- checker- loss
GFM- investigator- win
Episode XII- double citizen- win
SFM28- Jugin/Vet. Lancer (citizen)- loss
VFM42- citizen- loss
SFM53- despacito 2.5 (tracker)- win
VFM43- citizen- win
SFM55- vanilla townie (citizen)- win
FM17C- caporegime- loss
VFM44- citizen- loss
FM17D- pirate- win
VFM46- irn-bru (goon)- win
SFM56- goon- win
FM17E- citizen- loss
User avatar
tfiosforevah
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:18 pm
Location: In existence

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby Chemist1422 » Tue May 21, 2019 3:10 pm

tfiosforevah wrote:Rereading ricks iso makes it seem like they suddenly switched focus to uzay as a sort of bus/was aided in the Mafia chat

I really think that rick is the last maf here In this case

Where was that
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner
 
Posts: 948
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby tfiosforevah » Tue May 21, 2019 3:31 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
tfiosforevah wrote:Rereading ricks iso makes it seem like they suddenly switched focus to uzay as a sort of bus/was aided in the Mafia chat

I really think that rick is the last maf here In this case

Where was that

Rick only started focusing on uzay because you said to check uzays iso if anybody thought you were mafia. After hat, Rick didn’t even gradually start a push on uzay but started talking automatically as if uzay was mafia. Before you said anything, he never even really mentioned uzay except in a few replies

The jump of focus, even if it was prompted, looks suspicious as it continued on
Just a college-aged girl who likes playing mafia :D

FM History: 8-7
Spoiler: FM6E- stalker- loss
TFM8- checker- loss
GFM- investigator- win
Episode XII- double citizen- win
SFM28- Jugin/Vet. Lancer (citizen)- loss
VFM42- citizen- loss
SFM53- despacito 2.5 (tracker)- win
VFM43- citizen- win
SFM55- vanilla townie (citizen)- win
FM17C- caporegime- loss
VFM44- citizen- loss
FM17D- pirate- win
VFM46- irn-bru (goon)- win
SFM56- goon- win
FM17E- citizen- loss
User avatar
tfiosforevah
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:18 pm
Location: In existence

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby Chemist1422 » Tue May 21, 2019 3:31 pm

tfiosforevah wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
tfiosforevah wrote:Rereading ricks iso makes it seem like they suddenly switched focus to uzay as a sort of bus/was aided in the Mafia chat

I really think that rick is the last maf here In this case

Where was that

Rick only started focusing on uzay because you said to check uzays iso if anybody thought you were mafia. After hat, Rick didn’t even gradually start a push on uzay but started talking automatically as if uzay was mafia. Before you said anything, he never even really mentioned uzay except in a few replies

The jump of focus, even if it was prompted, looks suspicious as it continued on

...

Uzay was flipped mafia by that point.
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner
 
Posts: 948
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby tfiosforevah » Tue May 21, 2019 3:43 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
tfiosforevah wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
tfiosforevah wrote:Rereading ricks iso makes it seem like they suddenly switched focus to uzay as a sort of bus/was aided in the Mafia chat

I really think that rick is the last maf here In this case

Where was that

Rick only started focusing on uzay because you said to check uzays iso if anybody thought you were mafia. After hat, Rick didn’t even gradually start a push on uzay but started talking automatically as if uzay was mafia. Before you said anything, he never even really mentioned uzay except in a few replies

The jump of focus, even if it was prompted, looks suspicious as it continued on

...

Uzay was flipped mafia by that point.

Okay it’s not my fault the title wasn’t changed so I thought I was still reading d2 in the iso
Just a college-aged girl who likes playing mafia :D

FM History: 8-7
Spoiler: FM6E- stalker- loss
TFM8- checker- loss
GFM- investigator- win
Episode XII- double citizen- win
SFM28- Jugin/Vet. Lancer (citizen)- loss
VFM42- citizen- loss
SFM53- despacito 2.5 (tracker)- win
VFM43- citizen- win
SFM55- vanilla townie (citizen)- win
FM17C- caporegime- loss
VFM44- citizen- loss
FM17D- pirate- win
VFM46- irn-bru (goon)- win
SFM56- goon- win
FM17E- citizen- loss
User avatar
tfiosforevah
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:18 pm
Location: In existence

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby ejjinami » Tue May 21, 2019 5:29 pm

I’m back.
I don’t know if I have time to respond to all posts. I’m likely dying tonight, so I’d like to catch up quickly and at least try to skip through chemist’s and rick’s ISOs… I’m getting paranoid about both all the time tbh


12 : 13,5

Last updated: 12.05.2020
User avatar
ejjinami
Transporter
Transporter
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby ejjinami » Tue May 21, 2019 5:29 pm

can someone tell me how much time is left?


12 : 13,5

Last updated: 12.05.2020
User avatar
ejjinami
Transporter
Transporter
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby ejjinami » Tue May 21, 2019 5:33 pm

Qvapil wrote:Those of you who have played with tfios before, do they get become more active as scum when they're pushed? Because many people have expressed a scumread on them and they don't seem to care that much.

Qvapil wrote:Is that AI for tfios at all?

…….oh god, the tinfoil is so incredibly townie here
I’m bad for ever considering the possibility that Qvap could be scum. If scum, he has won before rolling his RC
ez
zucker as well tbh, but for exactly opposite reasons.


not that it matters here though...


12 : 13,5

Last updated: 12.05.2020
User avatar
ejjinami
Transporter
Transporter
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby Chemist1422 » Tue May 21, 2019 5:34 pm

There's like two hours I think
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner
 
Posts: 948
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby ejjinami » Tue May 21, 2019 5:41 pm

tfiosforevah wrote:
Qvapil wrote:Those of you who have played with tfios before, do they get become more active as scum when they're pushed? Because many people have expressed a scumread on them and they don't seem to care that much.

Actually I just didn’t realize I was top wagon

I’m not gonna lie to you I become overly defensive as both town and scum so how I react to wagons is NAI (as far as I’m aware of? There might be a slight tonal difference that I haven’t noticed?)

But I’m legit citizen here, I’ve always been an easy mislynch target in all of my games and scum likes keeping me alive to gang up on me later in day just because people like lynching me

I dont know how to convince any of you otherwise but I’m really not mafia OR sk here

If all of your reactions are completely NAI, you can proudly call yourself a scum-god.

I have mixed feelings about that response…
Lying about “not noticing that they’re the main wagon” would be just simply ridiculous
and if it’s true, I feel it should be more likely to come from town than scum…
They should have been completely aware of their situation if scum, cuz “not getting lynched” is in their freaking wincon
(especially if mafia, cuz all of their teammates dying should have caused quite a bit of stress and they don't have any sort of protection form the other alignments, unlike SK)

But the part about bad reactions being NAI feels like a shitty manipulation attempt.


12 : 13,5

Last updated: 12.05.2020
User avatar
ejjinami
Transporter
Transporter
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby ejjinami » Tue May 21, 2019 5:42 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:There's like two hours I think

ok, thx
should be enough


12 : 13,5

Last updated: 12.05.2020
User avatar
ejjinami
Transporter
Transporter
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby ejjinami » Tue May 21, 2019 5:44 pm

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm


12 : 13,5

Last updated: 12.05.2020
User avatar
ejjinami
Transporter
Transporter
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Re: VFM 49: Day 3

Postby ejjinami » Tue May 21, 2019 5:45 pm

Actually, /vote unvote

I like tfio’s read on rick… I wouldn’t consider Rick as an easy ML and not a lot of people had him in their bottom reads. Tfios pushing him and him only feels like she's just genuinely pushing a SR.
(isn't just trying to get off the hook)


12 : 13,5

Last updated: 12.05.2020
User avatar
ejjinami
Transporter
Transporter
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 12:22 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: dota2reporter and 11 guests