SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Aftermath (Last Hope wins!)

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 5 (Egrets?)

Postby Seththeking » Fri May 24, 2019 2:12 pm

Flake wrote:Are we sure Harper wasn’t just not at full HP at the time phone received the blockbuster


I’m pretty sure your purposely wrong.
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 5 (Egrets?)

Postby PokemonKidRyan » Fri May 24, 2019 2:32 pm

Tbh Harper's own words contradict your argument that Flake is scum Seth.
My personality:
Spoiler: Image

My alts were EdwardMidford and TsuchiyaTenaka. I apologise profusely for being bad and hiding behind them. I ask for forgiveness but know that won't be a simple feat. Please stop bringing up my past, as I'm striving towards a new future. I just sometimes struggle to show that I truly want said change.
User avatar
PokemonKidRyan
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:47 am
Location: The Cave (Secret location)

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 5 (Egrets?)

Postby Eragon1329 » Fri May 24, 2019 2:35 pm

GrumpyGoomba wrote:Ok nvm harper said he didn't get the ability.


We don’t know if Harper has the highest health for sure

But we do know that phone sure as hell doesn’t have the highest max health for town if what he claims is true


And if not

Then he’s wolf anyways
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 5 (Egrets?)

Postby Eragon1329 » Fri May 24, 2019 2:36 pm

Phone is outed scum

But the fact that he is probably dying today means we don’t lynch him
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 5 (Egrets?)

Postby Seththeking » Fri May 24, 2019 2:37 pm

Eragon1329 wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:Ok nvm harper said he didn't get the ability.


We don’t know if Harper has the highest health for sure

But we do know that phone sure as hell doesn’t have the highest max health for town if what he claims is true


And if not

Then he’s wolf anyways


You say that as you give yourself a Wolf signature.
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 5 (Egrets?)

Postby Eragon1329 » Fri May 24, 2019 2:37 pm

If he survives today


We lynch him tomorrow, no questions asked
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 5 (Egrets?)

Postby Seththeking » Fri May 24, 2019 2:43 pm

Eragon1329 wrote:If he survives today


We lynch him tomorrow, no questions asked


Well no duh.
That means he false claimed.
But how are you so sure your Neighbourhood isn’t a 2 Maf and 2 Town
Because In a regular neighbour FM game the neighbours are either TvT or TvM.
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 5 (Egrets?)

Postby EvilDeanius0 » Fri May 24, 2019 3:00 pm

Flake wrote:
Flake wrote:
ZoruaLuhansk wrote:one and a half hours ago

Why did your action go through in 30 minutes

That just happens, I've had feedback in around that time too.
FM Record: 39 - 61
User avatar
EvilDeanius0
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:08 am

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 5 (Egrets?)

Postby Royee » Fri May 24, 2019 3:11 pm

Eragon1329 wrote:If he survives today


We lynch him tomorrow, no questions asked

but harper claimed to not get an ability
Recent Town game - 21A
Recent Mafia game - VFM73
Recent Neutral game - 17B
User avatar
Royee
Easter 2020 Winner
Easter 2020 Winner
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:11 pm
Location: UTC +3

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 5 (Egrets?)

Postby Royee » Fri May 24, 2019 3:12 pm

wait did they say anything at all about it?
Recent Town game - 21A
Recent Mafia game - VFM73
Recent Neutral game - 17B
User avatar
Royee
Easter 2020 Winner
Easter 2020 Winner
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:11 pm
Location: UTC +3

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 5 (Egrets?)

Postby SamuelJackson1972 » Fri May 24, 2019 3:23 pm

Flake wrote:
EvilDeanius0 wrote:
Flake wrote:
Flake wrote:
ZoruaLuhansk wrote:one and a half hours ago

Why did your action go through in 30 minutes

That just happens, I've had feedback in around that time too.

I mean op explicitly states "Blockbusters used in the day will have a min. 1 hour delay"

so

It wouldn't make a difference either way because it didn't go through.
DragCave:
Image ImageImage
Spoiler: Image
Thanks burgy! :D
User avatar
SamuelJackson1972
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
 
Posts: 440
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:03 am

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 5 (Egrets?)

Postby Seththeking » Fri May 24, 2019 3:31 pm

Seththeking wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:If he survives today


We lynch him tomorrow, no questions asked


Well no duh.
That means he false claimed.
But how are you so sure your Neighbourhood isn’t a 2 Maf and 2 Town
Because In a regular neighbour FM game the neighbours are either TvT or TvM.
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 5 (Egrets?)

Postby Seththeking » Fri May 24, 2019 3:33 pm

Flake wrote:
EvilDeanius0 wrote:
Flake wrote:
Flake wrote:
ZoruaLuhansk wrote:one and a half hours ago

Why did your action go through in 30 minutes

That just happens, I've had feedback in around that time too.

I mean op explicitly states "Blockbusters used in the day will have a min. 1 hour delay"

so


Did it have a mod message by it?
If not the hosts said they could lie about it.
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 5 (Egrets?)

Postby heytheregirl17 » Fri May 24, 2019 3:42 pm

Eragon1329 wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:I started with 11 though


So explain how you got a blockbuster

When you have a smaller max health than Harper
Who is confirmed town

Preeeeeecisely.
Not worth pursuing tho, they're dying unless he also lied about the bleed to death
Spoiler: Image
heytheregirl17 wrote:Y'all trust me when it comes to matters of protecting ourselves from aliens

I'm not sure whether that says more about me or you guys
User avatar
heytheregirl17
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:13 pm
Location: respawining at phylactery, please wait... (CST, UST-6)

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 5 (Egrets?)

Postby EvilDeanius0 » Fri May 24, 2019 3:44 pm

I know I healed Harper at some point, but I think he mentioned it healed him back to full
FM Record: 39 - 61
User avatar
EvilDeanius0
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:08 am

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 5 (Egrets?)

Postby Eragon1329 » Fri May 24, 2019 3:52 pm

Eragon1329 wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:
Jalandh wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
EvilDeanius0 wrote:
Flake wrote:
EvilDeanius0 wrote:/vote Eragon

why?

Because there are now 3 healers, and I doubt there's two town that heal 1hp, making Eragon scum


It’s Flake and Eragon.

They had a Double Neighbourhood.
Which Made 2 Mafia and 2 Town.
Where a Normal one is 1 Town and 1 Mafia/Town
Also notice how Eragon is refusing the possibility of Mafia when it makes sense for mafia over neutral based upon the Neighbourhood Mechanic.

@Zoura
Your aware of the Neighbourhood Mechanic Correct?


Shush, you dont understand his arguement.

Hell, its not even his arguement

ITS MINE

IM THE ONE THAT BROUGHT UP THE LIMITED AMOUNT OF SCUM IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD

BEcause of the flavor. Our neighborhood is called the Last Hope. In the game, there are 5 members. All 5 members are against SG and are best of friends.

However, one is a traitor thats working for the SG.

The other 4 are good guys
.



Eragon1329 wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:

IM SAYING THIS ONE LAST MOTHERFUCKING TIME. THE WORST AT MOST ONE OF ME, FLAKE, AND JALANDH CAN FLIP IS NEUTRAL.



im just posting this again
to drive the message in


we're either all 3 scum, and evan was town that went along with the mason claim for ?luls?

or we're all town with a slight possiblity of there being a single neutral

A SINGLE NEUTRAL

within us 3
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 5 (Egrets?)

Postby Eragon1329 » Fri May 24, 2019 3:52 pm

Eragon1329 wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:
Jalandh wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
EvilDeanius0 wrote:
Flake wrote:
EvilDeanius0 wrote:/vote Eragon

why?

Because there are now 3 healers, and I doubt there's two town that heal 1hp, making Eragon scum


It’s Flake and Eragon.

They had a Double Neighbourhood.
Which Made 2 Mafia and 2 Town.
Where a Normal one is 1 Town and 1 Mafia/Town
Also notice how Eragon is refusing the possibility of Mafia when it makes sense for mafia over neutral based upon the Neighbourhood Mechanic.

@Zoura
Your aware of the Neighbourhood Mechanic Correct?


Shush, you dont understand his arguement.

Hell, its not even his arguement

ITS MINE

IM THE ONE THAT BROUGHT UP THE LIMITED AMOUNT OF SCUM IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD

BEcause of the flavor. Our neighborhood is called the Last Hope. In the game, there are 5 members. All 5 members are against SG and are best of friends.

However, one is a traitor thats working for the SG.

The other 4 are good guys
.



Eragon1329 wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:

IM SAYING THIS ONE LAST MOTHERFUCKING TIME. THE WORST AT MOST ONE OF ME, FLAKE, AND JALANDH CAN FLIP IS NEUTRAL.



im just posting this again
to drive the message in


we're either all 3 scum, and evan was town that went along with the mason claim for ?luls?

or we're all town with a slight possiblity of there being a single neutral

A SINGLE NEUTRAL

within us 3
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 5 (Egrets?)

Postby Eragon1329 » Fri May 24, 2019 3:52 pm

Oops double post

Lol
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 5 (Egrets?)

Postby Eragon1329 » Fri May 24, 2019 3:53 pm

Royee wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:If he survives today


We lynch him tomorrow, no questions asked

but harper claimed to not get an ability


I literally addressed that
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 5 (Egrets?)

Postby Eragon1329 » Fri May 24, 2019 3:55 pm

>also about neutrals in neighborhoods

Alignment does not matter at all in a “neighborhood”

You can be Town, mafia, neutral, alien, werewolf, queer, human, joker, bicycle, sign

Whatever

And it’s still a neighborhood
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 5 (Egrets?)

Postby Jalandh » Fri May 24, 2019 4:03 pm

Seththeking wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:If he survives today


We lynch him tomorrow, no questions asked


Well no duh.
That means he false claimed.
But how are you so sure your Neighbourhood isn’t a 2 Maf and 2 Town
Because In a regular neighbour FM game the neighbours are either TvT or TvM.


I cant believe youre gonna make me ask this but

@hosts Hypothetically, could a neutral roll in a neighborhood
Use your full power. Take out your soul weapon, and do your best. Otherwise...

Image

You'll die.
User avatar
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:58 pm
Location: BABY SHARK DOO DOO DOO DOO

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 5 (Egrets?)

Postby Eragon1329 » Fri May 24, 2019 4:11 pm

Jalandh wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:If he survives today


We lynch him tomorrow, no questions asked


Well no duh.
That means he false claimed.
But how are you so sure your Neighbourhood isn’t a 2 Maf and 2 Town
Because In a regular neighbour FM game the neighbours are either TvT or TvM.


I cant believe youre gonna make me ask this but

@hosts Hypothetically, could a neutral roll in a neighborhood


Let’s talk to LinearPoint, the host of 17B

Who literally had

A MOTHERFUCKING NEUTRAL NEIGHBORIZER
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 5 (Egrets?)

Postby Eragon1329 » Fri May 24, 2019 4:11 pm

(Also jal that’s directed to Seth, but using your post)
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 5 (Egrets?)

Postby Jalandh » Fri May 24, 2019 4:12 pm

Eragon1329 wrote:(Also jal that’s directed to Seth, but using your post)


(yeh yeh)
Use your full power. Take out your soul weapon, and do your best. Otherwise...

Image

You'll die.
User avatar
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:58 pm
Location: BABY SHARK DOO DOO DOO DOO

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 5 (Egrets?)

Postby ZoruaLuhansk » Fri May 24, 2019 7:23 pm

I have no computer access för about a week
my phone tried to autocorrect about to abort fsr
bad puns bad puns bad puns
User avatar
ZoruaLuhansk
Spy
Spy
 
Posts: 130
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:24 pm
Location: Furry Pride

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests