Page 114 of 129

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 5 (Egrets?)

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 10:32 pm
by Eragon1329
Phone0Ix wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:/vote Flake

This and htg are obviousy scum



IM SAYING THIS ONE LAST MOTHERFUCKING TIME. THE WORST AT MOST ONE OF ME, FLAKE, AND JALANDH CAN FLIP IS NEUTRAL.

Neutral = Scumteam2 = Scum

Im thinking htg and flake are neutral. Pay attention


carry on then

i posted that as a general, not only specifically aimed at you
(mostly not aimed at you)


i disagree that flake is scum
but thats opinions

not facts

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 5 (Egrets?)

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 10:33 pm
by Eragon1329
Seththeking wrote:8 Town left.
Confirmed or close to Confirmed Town:
Phone, Myself, PKR, ED and Zoura.
That’s 5.
If Eragon, Flake and Jaland are some how right then everyone else is scum which I doubt.
So Eragon, Flake and Jaland have 2 Mafia in them. (IMO it’s Eragon and Flake)


how the fuck are ED and Zorua confirmed town?
oh right, they aren't


and for the second part

Eragon1329 wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:

IM SAYING THIS ONE LAST MOTHERFUCKING TIME. THE WORST AT MOST ONE OF ME, FLAKE, AND JALANDH CAN FLIP IS NEUTRAL.

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 5 (Egrets?)

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 10:35 pm
by Eragon1329
Seththeking wrote:This is 8 Town left assuming Neutral and Mafia both had 4 Members.


why the hell would neutrals have 4 members plus skullgirl?

thats literally unbalanced AF

jalandh and i were discussing in neighborhood a while back

that its most likely 2 neutrals plus skullgirl, with a slight possiblity of a third

and i have a tinfoil about there only being 2, but im checking if jalandh agrees

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 5 (Egrets?)

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 10:36 pm
by Eragon1329
EvilDeanius0 wrote:
Flake wrote:
EvilDeanius0 wrote:/vote Eragon

why?

Because there are now 3 healers, and I doubt there's two town that heal 1hp, making Eragon scum


i heal 2HP
and thats a small part of my role

Seththeking wrote:
EvilDeanius0 wrote:
Flake wrote:
EvilDeanius0 wrote:/vote Eragon

why?

Because there are now 3 healers, and I doubt there's two town that heal 1hp, making Eragon scum


It’s Flake and Eragon.

They had a Double Neighbourhood.
Which Made 2 Mafia and 2 Town.
Where a Normal one is 1 Town and 1 Mafia/Town
Also notice how Eragon is refusing the possibility of Mafia when it makes sense for mafia over neutral based upon the Neighbourhood Mechanic.

@Zoura
Your aware of the Neighbourhood Mechanic Correct?


Eragon1329 wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:

IM SAYING THIS ONE LAST MOTHERFUCKING TIME. THE WORST AT MOST ONE OF ME, FLAKE, AND JALANDH CAN FLIP IS NEUTRAL.

Eragon1329 wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:

IM SAYING THIS ONE LAST MOTHERFUCKING TIME. THE WORST AT MOST ONE OF ME, FLAKE, AND JALANDH CAN FLIP IS NEUTRAL.

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 5 (Egrets?)

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 10:38 pm
by Eragon1329
Seththeking wrote:Also Jaland, Eragon and Flake have Neighbourhood. Which I’ve explained shouldn’t feature any neutral.
So Eragon is eating nails up his throat.


Eragon1329 wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:

IM SAYING THIS ONE LAST MOTHERFUCKING TIME. THE WORST AT MOST ONE OF ME, FLAKE, AND JALANDH CAN FLIP IS NEUTRAL.
Eragon1329 wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:

IM SAYING THIS ONE LAST MOTHERFUCKING TIME. THE WORST AT MOST ONE OF ME, FLAKE, AND JALANDH CAN FLIP IS NEUTRAL.
Eragon1329 wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:

IM SAYING THIS ONE LAST MOTHERFUCKING TIME. THE WORST AT MOST ONE OF ME, FLAKE, AND JALANDH CAN FLIP IS NEUTRAL.

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 5 (Egrets?)

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 10:39 pm
by Eragon1329
Jalandh wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
EvilDeanius0 wrote:
Flake wrote:
EvilDeanius0 wrote:/vote Eragon

why?

Because there are now 3 healers, and I doubt there's two town that heal 1hp, making Eragon scum


It’s Flake and Eragon.

They had a Double Neighbourhood.
Which Made 2 Mafia and 2 Town.
Where a Normal one is 1 Town and 1 Mafia/Town
Also notice how Eragon is refusing the possibility of Mafia when it makes sense for mafia over neutral based upon the Neighbourhood Mechanic.

@Zoura
Your aware of the Neighbourhood Mechanic Correct?


Shush, you dont understand his arguement.

Hell, its not even his arguement

ITS MINE

IM THE ONE THAT BROUGHT UP THE LIMITED AMOUNT OF SCUM IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD

BEcause of the flavor. Our neighborhood is called the Last Hope. In the game, there are 5 members. All 5 members are against SG and are best of friends.

However, one is a traitor thats working for the SG.

The other 4 are good guys
.


heytheregirl17 wrote:I never claimed a night kill wtf


just ignore seth honestly

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 5 (Egrets?)

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 10:40 pm
by Eragon1329
SamuelJackson1972 wrote:
ZoruaLuhansk wrote:/vote SamuelJackson

this changes things

Of course, this changes everything for scum. Do you honestly think I'm an underboss with immunity and a 3hp attack? Are you mad?



uhhhh

why not?

PokemonKidRyan wrote:I'm not.
However I'm trying to work out what I'd do if I was left in a F3 with 1 medici and 1 skullgirl. Skullgirl allies have had more help due to Jezz/Wabbit probably? But flavour wise I should be against Medici.


flavorwise you are town

i didn't even see that you "like" skullgirl flavor-wise

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 5 (Egrets?)

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 10:42 pm
by Eragon1329
tfiosforevah wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
tfiosforevah wrote:
Flake wrote:@tfios

What is your role

Painwheel, I have an escort type of blockbuster

Won’t be on for another three hours but I’ll explain later



Is it “Mass Roleblocker” by any chance?

No. Do you recall how multiple people were roleblocked each day? I believe there are multiple roleblockers. Mass roleblocking is not one of my blockbusters, and I’m not roleblock immune, was roleblocked both yesterday and today.


who were your targets?

i dont remember the exact amount of roleblocks, but i remember there were like, 3-4 roleblock claims on N2

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 5 (Egrets?)

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 10:45 pm
by Eragon1329
Eragon1329 wrote:
Jalandh wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
EvilDeanius0 wrote:
Flake wrote:
EvilDeanius0 wrote:/vote Eragon

why?

Because there are now 3 healers, and I doubt there's two town that heal 1hp, making Eragon scum


It’s Flake and Eragon.

They had a Double Neighbourhood.
Which Made 2 Mafia and 2 Town.
Where a Normal one is 1 Town and 1 Mafia/Town
Also notice how Eragon is refusing the possibility of Mafia when it makes sense for mafia over neutral based upon the Neighbourhood Mechanic.

@Zoura
Your aware of the Neighbourhood Mechanic Correct?


Shush, you dont understand his arguement.

Hell, its not even his arguement

ITS MINE

IM THE ONE THAT BROUGHT UP THE LIMITED AMOUNT OF SCUM IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD

BEcause of the flavor. Our neighborhood is called the Last Hope. In the game, there are 5 members. All 5 members are against SG and are best of friends.

However, one is a traitor thats working for the SG.

The other 4 are good guys
.



Eragon1329 wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:

IM SAYING THIS ONE LAST MOTHERFUCKING TIME. THE WORST AT MOST ONE OF ME, FLAKE, AND JALANDH CAN FLIP IS NEUTRAL.



im just posting this again
to drive the message in


we're either all 3 scum, and evan was town that went along with the mason claim for ?luls?

or we're all town with a slight possiblity of there being a single neutral

A SINGLE NEUTRAL

within us 3

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 5 (Egrets?)

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 10:51 pm
by Eragon1329
PKR is confirmed town
Me, Flake, and Jalandh are more or less confirmed town, with a negligible possibility that one of us is neutral
ph0ne is probably just town but negligible since they die today anyways
Htg is town
grumpygoomba is town

leaving
royee
Evild
seth
tfios
zorua
samuel

and my lynch order is probably

samuel -> EvilD -> tfios -> royee - > zorua

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 5 (Egrets?)

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 11:02 pm
by Eragon1329
Jezz92 wrote:
「VC 112」

Image

FMLSheWas13 |11| OllyRenard, Jalandh, Chemist1422, Zucker, Flake, leeten, heytheregirl17, EvilDeanius0, GrumpyGoomba, tfiosforevah, TheDebil;
OllyRenard |2| FMLSheWas13, Phone0Ix;
heytheregirl17 |1| CatgirlMaple;
Flake |1| noveiia;
CatgirlMaple |1| leyva45

Not voting:
[color=#00BF00]Eragon1429
, Royee, HarperReed, PokemonKidRyan
[/color]


ok holy shit

this FML wgon leaves lots of room for scum
i doubt ph0ne is scum based on VCA
samuel and royee both being off-wagon makes me think one of them is scum, minimum

so its very likely
there is 3 scum are in (seth, zorua, HTG, evilD, GrumpyGoomba, tfios)


take out my personal reads of HTG and grumpy goomba

3 in (seth, zorua, EvilD, tfios)

its very possible that both samuel and royee are scum, meaning there are only 2 scum in the above set

on a VCA with this much open space its hard to narrow it down with specific interaction, but the wide range also has a nice set of scum in it

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 2 (Show's Over)

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 11:06 pm
by Eragon1329
Jezz92 wrote:
「VC 209」

Image

FMLSheWas13 |8| HarperReed, OllyRenard, PokemonKidRyan, [leeten], heytheregirl17, Flake, GrumpyGoomba, EvilDeanius0;
Eragon1329 |3| EvanManManMan, FMLSheWas13, Chemist1422;
Royee|1| Zucker

Not voting:
[color=#00BF00]Eragon1329, Jalandh
, Royee, Phone0Ix, tfiosforevah, [leyva45], CatgirlMaple
[/color]


FMLSheWas13 will be lynched by plurality.


ok this votecount is quite a bit better

i'd say there are for sure 2, maybe 3 scum in (Royee, tfios, catgirlmaple, and seth) for being off wagon

leaving 1, maybe 2 other scum to be in (zorua, htg, gg, evild) which i narrow down to (zorua, evild)

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 5 (Egrets?)

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 11:07 pm
by Eragon1329
/vote Samuel

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 5 (Egrets?)

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 11:27 pm
by Eragon1329
Phone can you claim how much health you have?

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 5 (Egrets?)

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 11:43 pm
by heytheregirl17
gimme a sec i need to regroup

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 5 (Egrets?)

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 12:11 am
by heytheregirl17
actually we're going to wait until morning on that, i'm halfway through my technical post and i'm going to die of sleep depravity

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 5 (Egrets?)

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 12:24 am
by GrumpyGoomba
Ok I think samuel's claim is fake. Samuel should have more hp than phone if he really was big band.
/vote samuel

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 5 (Egrets?)

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 12:27 am
by GrumpyGoomba
Also I don't think royee's claim is fake at the very least. I know peacock exists in this game due to my passive so unless anybody ccs royee on being peacock, I don't see it being unconfirmed. And peocock is much more likely to be town than medici or sg affiliated.

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 5 (Egrets?)

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 12:39 am
by Jezz92
「VC 506」

Image

Current Vote Count
Player Votes Voters
  # Votes Until Majority


Not voting:
Royee, heytheregirl17, tfiosforevah, SamuelJackson1972

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 5 (Egrets?)

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 2:52 am
by SamuelJackson1972
ZoruaLuhansk wrote:I just got shot at
It did 3 damage

That would be me. Idk how else to confirm my abilities at this point.
GrumpyGoomba wrote:Ok I think samuel's claim is fake. Samuel should have more hp than phone if he really was big band.
/vote samuel

...what?

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 5 (Egrets?)

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 2:56 am
by SamuelJackson1972
Why would a town role have more than 10hp and conditional immunity?

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 5 (Egrets?)

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 3:07 am
by Royee
i do 4 damage to 1 player OR 2 damage to 2 players OR 1 damage to 3 players
I don't do 3 damage to 1 player seth

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 5 (Egrets?)

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 3:31 am
by SamuelJackson1972
Flake wrote:
Flake wrote:
SamuelJackson1972 wrote:Why would a town role have more than 10hp and conditional immunity?

can you use your ability in the day?

Your jailkeep blockbuster, anyway

Yes that's how I did 3 damage to Zorua. I can only attack targets after I jail them.

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 5 (Egrets?)

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 3:32 am
by Jalandh
SamuelJackson1972 wrote:
Flake wrote:
Flake wrote:
SamuelJackson1972 wrote:Why would a town role have more than 10hp and conditional immunity?

can you use your ability in the day?

Your jailkeep blockbuster, anyway

Yes that's how I did 3 damage to Zorua. I can only attack targets after I jail them.

But Zorua claimed they did an ability, tag em and bag em bois

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 5 (Egrets?)

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 3:47 am
by PokemonKidRyan
Eragon1329 wrote:
PokemonKidRyan wrote:I'm not.
However I'm trying to work out what I'd do if I was left in a F3 with 1 medici and 1 skullgirl. Skullgirl allies have had more help due to Jezz/Wabbit probably? But flavour wise I should be against Medici.


flavorwise you are town

i didn't even see that you "like" skullgirl flavor-wise

It's not a particularly important point but Harper did say how my char had a link in to the skullgirl at one point, being on her side for the Parasoul arc in order to save Umbrella.

That's pretty much where my point came from. Flavour wise my char has worked with Skullgirl once. But has always hated the Medici.