SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Aftermath (Last Hope wins!)

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Metrion, FM Game Moderators

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 3 (School's Out)

Postby Eragon1329 » Thu May 16, 2019 2:03 pm

also flake thank god you finally realized FML was actually scum

lmao

just because the mod says they cant lie

doesn't mean everything is true
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 427
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 3 (School's Out)

Postby HarperReed » Thu May 16, 2019 2:04 pm

Flake wrote:harper when you said you were healed do you mean attacked and healed? or you just notified you were healed?

Healed, Harper lost health previously in a different phase
User avatar
HarperReed
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:11 pm

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 3 (School's Out)

Postby OllyRenard » Thu May 16, 2019 2:04 pm

Eragon1329 wrote:@olly does your "Flavor cop" or whatever stuff get affected by disruption-esque roles or is it 100% accurate

I'd presumably be affected by disruption. I'm not immune to redirection or roleblock
"Proud" member of the League of Losers
Spoiler: Image
User avatar
OllyRenard
Escort
Escort
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:30 pm

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 3 (School's Out)

Postby Eragon1329 » Thu May 16, 2019 2:05 pm

OllyRenard wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:@olly does your "Flavor cop" or whatever stuff get affected by disruption-esque roles or is it 100% accurate

I'd presumably be affected by disruption. I'm not immune to redirection or roleblock


uhh I meant the other D-word

like

framer/miller/godfather/disguiser(FM version)/whatever the hell else there is
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 427
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 3 (School's Out)

Postby Eragon1329 » Thu May 16, 2019 2:05 pm

@Wabbit:

When people die and flip, does the health on their role card show what they were at before the killing attack
or what does it show?
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 427
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 3 (School's Out)

Postby Royee » Thu May 16, 2019 2:06 pm

i mean evan claimed to red check you
User avatar
Royee
Survivor
Survivor
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:11 pm

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 3 (School's Out)

Postby Flake » Thu May 16, 2019 2:06 pm

Eragon1329 wrote:also flake thank god you finally realized FML was actually scum

lmao

just because the mod says they cant lie

doesn't mean everything is true

i assumed wabbit's conformation msg to mean that host must give a person's original rc

but i now realise that doesn't necessarily have to hold
FM Record: 9 - 3
Spoiler: 16C: Arsonist - Win (Lived)
VFM37: Citizen - Loss (Lynched D2)
16E: Veteran - Loss (Endgamed)
SFM47: Parity Cop - Win (Lived)
17D: Mafia Vig - Win (Died N2)
VFM46: Goon - Win (Lived)
17F: Bodyguard - Win (Lived)
VFM48: Goon - Win (Lived, Replaced in N5)
VFM49: Citizen - Loss (Died N2)
SFM58: Doctor-esque - Win (Lived)
VFM50: Goon - Win (Lived)
18B: Citizen - Win (Lived)
User avatar
Flake
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 887
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:34 am
Location: England, UK

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 3 (School's Out)

Postby Flake » Thu May 16, 2019 2:07 pm

HarperReed wrote:
Flake wrote:harper when you said you were healed do you mean attacked and healed? or you just notified you were healed?

Healed, Harper lost health previously in a different phase

oh? i wasn't aware, did you say it? or did i just overlook
FM Record: 9 - 3
Spoiler: 16C: Arsonist - Win (Lived)
VFM37: Citizen - Loss (Lynched D2)
16E: Veteran - Loss (Endgamed)
SFM47: Parity Cop - Win (Lived)
17D: Mafia Vig - Win (Died N2)
VFM46: Goon - Win (Lived)
17F: Bodyguard - Win (Lived)
VFM48: Goon - Win (Lived, Replaced in N5)
VFM49: Citizen - Loss (Died N2)
SFM58: Doctor-esque - Win (Lived)
VFM50: Goon - Win (Lived)
18B: Citizen - Win (Lived)
User avatar
Flake
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 887
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:34 am
Location: England, UK

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 3 (School's Out)

Postby Royee » Thu May 16, 2019 2:07 pm

what if fml is a natural disguiser?
User avatar
Royee
Survivor
Survivor
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:11 pm

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 3 (School's Out)

Postby Eragon1329 » Thu May 16, 2019 2:07 pm

Royee wrote:i mean evan claimed to red check you


he's being a salty bitch because I claimed to him that I took one tension from him N1 when his slot was empty

he doesn't have an actual redcheck
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 427
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 3 (School's Out)

Postby HarperReed » Thu May 16, 2019 2:08 pm

Flake wrote:
HarperReed wrote:
Flake wrote:harper when you said you were healed do you mean attacked and healed? or you just notified you were healed?

Healed, Harper lost health previously in a different phase

oh? i wasn't aware, did you say it? or did i just overlook

Harper didn't mention it for a reason, however Harper is back to full again
User avatar
HarperReed
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:11 pm

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 3 (School's Out)

Postby OllyRenard » Thu May 16, 2019 2:08 pm

Eragon1329 wrote:
OllyRenard wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:@olly does your "Flavor cop" or whatever stuff get affected by disruption-esque roles or is it 100% accurate

I'd presumably be affected by disruption. I'm not immune to redirection or roleblock


uhh I meant the other D-word

like

framer/miller/godfather/disguiser(FM version)/whatever the hell else there is

I'm not sure
"Proud" member of the League of Losers
Spoiler: Image
User avatar
OllyRenard
Escort
Escort
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:30 pm

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 3 (School's Out)

Postby OllyRenard » Thu May 16, 2019 2:10 pm

@Flake&Eragon So it isnt Mason? What are your reads on each other?
"Proud" member of the League of Losers
Spoiler: Image
User avatar
OllyRenard
Escort
Escort
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:30 pm

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 3 (School's Out)

Postby Flake » Thu May 16, 2019 2:10 pm

HarperReed wrote:
Flake wrote:
HarperReed wrote:
Flake wrote:harper when you said you were healed do you mean attacked and healed? or you just notified you were healed?

Healed, Harper lost health previously in a different phase

oh? i wasn't aware, did you say it? or did i just overlook

Harper didn't mention it for a reason, however Harper is back to full again

oh okay
FM Record: 9 - 3
Spoiler: 16C: Arsonist - Win (Lived)
VFM37: Citizen - Loss (Lynched D2)
16E: Veteran - Loss (Endgamed)
SFM47: Parity Cop - Win (Lived)
17D: Mafia Vig - Win (Died N2)
VFM46: Goon - Win (Lived)
17F: Bodyguard - Win (Lived)
VFM48: Goon - Win (Lived, Replaced in N5)
VFM49: Citizen - Loss (Died N2)
SFM58: Doctor-esque - Win (Lived)
VFM50: Goon - Win (Lived)
18B: Citizen - Win (Lived)
User avatar
Flake
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 887
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:34 am
Location: England, UK

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 3 (School's Out)

Postby Eragon1329 » Thu May 16, 2019 2:11 pm

OllyRenard wrote:@Flake&Eragon So it isnt Mason? What are your reads on each other?


we think that we are an unknown mason chat

its not confirmed

but I strongly townread jalandh and Flake

and I think scum!Evan normally has a brain when playing FM

and I know im town

so that makes 3 out of 4 confident town

and 1 pretty sure town
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 427
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 3 (School's Out)

Postby Eragon1329 » Thu May 16, 2019 2:18 pm

OllyRenard wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:
OllyRenard wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:@olly does your "Flavor cop" or whatever stuff get affected by disruption-esque roles or is it 100% accurate

I'd presumably be affected by disruption. I'm not immune to redirection or roleblock


uhh I meant the other D-word

like

framer/miller/godfather/disguiser(FM version)/whatever the hell else there is

I'm not sure


is there a way to like

figure this out?
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 427
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 3 (School's Out)

Postby Zucker » Thu May 16, 2019 2:24 pm

Also id like to point out that the only one confirmed here (that I can recall) is EvilDeanius.

Also I think I’ll try and get back into my Zucker character, hard to nail this one.

Like Kreaal has big Posts with logic, Gator is harsh and Zucker is very gentle ^_^.
User avatar
Zucker
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 1:06 pm

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 3 (School's Out)

Postby Zucker » Thu May 16, 2019 2:25 pm

Jaland’s Replacement has a shooting ability.
And correct me if I’m wrong but I’m pretty sure he has a chat with Evan.

Ok, now I’ll play as Zucker.
User avatar
Zucker
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 1:06 pm

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 3 (School's Out)

Postby heytheregirl17 » Thu May 16, 2019 2:39 pm

So do we lynch eragon for being a lucky iioa bitch
or Evan for buddying with FML

or Zucker because why the hell not
Spoiler:
heytheregirl17 wrote:I will somehow never roll neutral. I don't understand it. The mods have repeatedly given me guns but they won't give me the slightly less lethal knife or the gasoline which I could use legitimately to fill up my automobile
User avatar
heytheregirl17
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:13 pm
Location: giving some foolish fools justice!!!

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 3 (School's Out)

Postby heytheregirl17 » Thu May 16, 2019 2:39 pm

heytheregirl17 wrote:So do we lynch eragon for being a lurky iioa bitch
or Evan for buddying with FML

or Zucker because why the hell not

ebwop damn autocorrect
Spoiler:
heytheregirl17 wrote:I will somehow never roll neutral. I don't understand it. The mods have repeatedly given me guns but they won't give me the slightly less lethal knife or the gasoline which I could use legitimately to fill up my automobile
User avatar
heytheregirl17
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:13 pm
Location: giving some foolish fools justice!!!

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 3 (School's Out)

Postby heytheregirl17 » Thu May 16, 2019 2:46 pm

I mean priority probably goes to Evan lynch here
But I'd be happy with either wagon at this point
If we've got a 4 person neighborhood, I would be extremely hard-pressed to believe it's a masonry
Spoiler:
heytheregirl17 wrote:I will somehow never roll neutral. I don't understand it. The mods have repeatedly given me guns but they won't give me the slightly less lethal knife or the gasoline which I could use legitimately to fill up my automobile
User avatar
heytheregirl17
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:13 pm
Location: giving some foolish fools justice!!!

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 3 (School's Out)

Postby Eragon1329 » Thu May 16, 2019 2:48 pm

heytheregirl17 wrote:I mean priority probably goes to Evan lynch here
But I'd be happy with either wagon at this point
If we've got a 4 person neighborhood, I would be extremely hard-pressed to believe it's a masonry


a 3-person masonry happened purely by chance in mine and Chemist's Upick

so I could believe a possible 4-player in an mostly bastard game
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 427
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 3 (School's Out)

Postby heytheregirl17 » Thu May 16, 2019 2:53 pm

Eragon1329 wrote:
heytheregirl17 wrote:I mean priority probably goes to Evan lynch here
But I'd be happy with either wagon at this point
If we've got a 4 person neighborhood, I would be extremely hard-pressed to believe it's a masonry

a 3-person masonry happened purely by chance in mine and Chemist's Upick

so I could believe a possible 4-player in an mostly bastard game

I mean yeah, that's fair, I wouldn't go chainlynching the neighborhood just on the numbers argument alone
But at the same time it just seems convenient that I have legit reasons to scumreads at least two of you and could stretch for a third
Spoiler:
heytheregirl17 wrote:I will somehow never roll neutral. I don't understand it. The mods have repeatedly given me guns but they won't give me the slightly less lethal knife or the gasoline which I could use legitimately to fill up my automobile
User avatar
heytheregirl17
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:13 pm
Location: giving some foolish fools justice!!!

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 3 (School's Out)

Postby Eragon1329 » Thu May 16, 2019 2:54 pm

heytheregirl17 wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:
heytheregirl17 wrote:I mean priority probably goes to Evan lynch here
But I'd be happy with either wagon at this point
If we've got a 4 person neighborhood, I would be extremely hard-pressed to believe it's a masonry

a 3-person masonry happened purely by chance in mine and Chemist's Upick

so I could believe a possible 4-player in an mostly bastard game

I mean yeah, that's fair, I wouldn't go chainlynching the neighborhood just on the numbers argument alone
But at the same time it just seems convenient that I have legit reasons to scumreads at least two of you and could stretch for a third


what are your reasons for scum reading me?
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 427
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 3 (School's Out)

Postby Eragon1329 » Thu May 16, 2019 2:54 pm

if you say inactive ima bitch-slap you
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 427
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Seththeking and 15 guests