SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Aftermath (Last Hope wins!)

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Metrion, FM Game Moderators

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 3 (School's Out)

Postby heytheregirl17 » Thu May 16, 2019 7:37 am

Also there's the fact that FML flipped as a FUCKING DANGANROMPA CHARACTER
There's no way he's actually green here
Spoiler:
heytheregirl17 wrote:I will somehow never roll neutral. I don't understand it. The mods have repeatedly given me guns but they won't give me the slightly less lethal knife or the gasoline which I could use legitimately to fill up my automobile
User avatar
heytheregirl17
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:13 pm
Location: giving some foolish fools justice!!!

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 3 (School's Out)

Postby EvilDeanius0 » Thu May 16, 2019 7:38 am

Especially since it's the same Danganronpa character that I happen to be :^)
FM Record: 36 - 56
User avatar
EvilDeanius0
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:08 am

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 3 (School's Out)

Postby Flake » Thu May 16, 2019 7:41 am

EvilDeanius0 wrote:
Flake wrote:
EvilDeanius0 wrote:
Flake wrote:
EvilDeanius0 wrote:
Flake wrote:SP

olly is mechanically very likely to be scum here

Why is this

because in what situations does Town!Olly get a scum check on Town!FML D1

FML wasn't town

If they were scum then this cannot hold

You win with the Students.
You must eradicate the Monokubs.


as per

TheWabbit wrote:For clarification, we're not allowed to fake flips.
All hidden information in a rolecard, should it exist, will be shown on their flip.

Who said the skullgirl did it?

i guess

i was reading it more like host was saying they cannot post a flip that is different to their given rc

but idk
FM Record: 10 - 3
Spoiler: 16C: Arsonist - Win (Lived)
VFM37: Citizen - Loss (Lynched D2)
16E: Veteran - Loss (Endgamed)
SFM47: Parity Cop - Win (Lived)
17D: Mafia Vig - Win (Died N2)
VFM46: Goon - Win (Lived)
17F: Bodyguard - Win (Lived)
VFM48: Goon - Win (Lived, Replaced in N5)
VFM49: Citizen - Loss (Died N2)
SFM58: Doctor-esque - Win (Lived)
VFM50: Goon - Win (Lived)
18B: Citizen - Win (Lived)
18C: Godfather - Win (Lived)
User avatar
Flake
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 888
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:34 am
Location: England, UK

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 3 (School's Out)

Postby PokemonKidRyan » Thu May 16, 2019 7:42 am

N..Nani?
What is going on?
This seems a bit errr concerning that someone claims to be the same as a flipped person.
My personality:
Spoiler: Image

My alts were EdwardMidford and TsuchiyaTenaka. I apologise profusely for being bad and hiding behind them. I ask for forgiveness but know that won't be a simple feat. Please stop bringing up my past, as I'm striving towards a new future. I just sometimes struggle to show that I truly want said change.
User avatar
PokemonKidRyan
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:47 am
Location: The Cave (Secret location)

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 3 (School's Out)

Postby heytheregirl17 » Thu May 16, 2019 7:42 am

I was reading it like they weren't allowed to tell us someone was dead if they actually weren't
I would have to assume flip manipulation
ma-flip-ulation
Spoiler:
heytheregirl17 wrote:I will somehow never roll neutral. I don't understand it. The mods have repeatedly given me guns but they won't give me the slightly less lethal knife or the gasoline which I could use legitimately to fill up my automobile
User avatar
heytheregirl17
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:13 pm
Location: giving some foolish fools justice!!!

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 3 (School's Out)

Postby heytheregirl17 » Thu May 16, 2019 7:43 am

PokemonKidRyan wrote:N..Nani?
What is going on?
This seems a bit errr concerning that someone claims to be the same as a flipped person.

no, fml just flipped the same character as ED's pfp
which is bullshit btw
Spoiler:
heytheregirl17 wrote:I will somehow never roll neutral. I don't understand it. The mods have repeatedly given me guns but they won't give me the slightly less lethal knife or the gasoline which I could use legitimately to fill up my automobile
User avatar
heytheregirl17
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:13 pm
Location: giving some foolish fools justice!!!

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 3 (School's Out)

Postby Flake » Thu May 16, 2019 7:43 am

@Host

Can you confirm if the possibility exists that someone can change the contents of a rolecard, and such changes are shown upon hosts giving a flip?
FM Record: 10 - 3
Spoiler: 16C: Arsonist - Win (Lived)
VFM37: Citizen - Loss (Lynched D2)
16E: Veteran - Loss (Endgamed)
SFM47: Parity Cop - Win (Lived)
17D: Mafia Vig - Win (Died N2)
VFM46: Goon - Win (Lived)
17F: Bodyguard - Win (Lived)
VFM48: Goon - Win (Lived, Replaced in N5)
VFM49: Citizen - Loss (Died N2)
SFM58: Doctor-esque - Win (Lived)
VFM50: Goon - Win (Lived)
18B: Citizen - Win (Lived)
18C: Godfather - Win (Lived)
User avatar
Flake
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 888
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:34 am
Location: England, UK

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 3 (School's Out)

Postby HarperReed » Thu May 16, 2019 7:44 am

Flake wrote:
EvilDeanius0 wrote:
Flake wrote:
EvilDeanius0 wrote:
Flake wrote:
EvilDeanius0 wrote:
Flake wrote:SP

olly is mechanically very likely to be scum here

Why is this

because in what situations does Town!Olly get a scum check on Town!FML D1

FML wasn't town

If they were scum then this cannot hold

You win with the Students.
You must eradicate the Monokubs.


as per

TheWabbit wrote:For clarification, we're not allowed to fake flips.
All hidden information in a rolecard, should it exist, will be shown on their flip.

Who said the skullgirl did it?

i guess

i was reading it more like host was saying they cannot post a flip that is different to their given rc

but idk

This is Harper's assumption, changing a flip via a role is still a fake flip so Harper doubts that's possible given the host message
User avatar
HarperReed
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:11 pm

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 3 (School's Out)

Postby Flake » Thu May 16, 2019 7:45 am

EvilDeanius0 wrote:Especially since it's the same Danganronpa character that I happen to be :^)

FMLSheWas13 wrote:Oh yeah fuck you ED.

You'll understand in a bit.

Maybe it has something to do with this
FM Record: 10 - 3
Spoiler: 16C: Arsonist - Win (Lived)
VFM37: Citizen - Loss (Lynched D2)
16E: Veteran - Loss (Endgamed)
SFM47: Parity Cop - Win (Lived)
17D: Mafia Vig - Win (Died N2)
VFM46: Goon - Win (Lived)
17F: Bodyguard - Win (Lived)
VFM48: Goon - Win (Lived, Replaced in N5)
VFM49: Citizen - Loss (Died N2)
SFM58: Doctor-esque - Win (Lived)
VFM50: Goon - Win (Lived)
18B: Citizen - Win (Lived)
18C: Godfather - Win (Lived)
User avatar
Flake
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 888
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:34 am
Location: England, UK

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 3 (School's Out)

Postby PokemonKidRyan » Thu May 16, 2019 7:45 am

heytheregirl wrote:no, fml just flipped the same character as ED's pfp
which is bullshit btw

Oh. I misinterpreted that lmao.
Anyway, it's still a bit weird.
I don't know skullgirl stuff but was there ever a DR crossover thing?
My personality:
Spoiler: Image

My alts were EdwardMidford and TsuchiyaTenaka. I apologise profusely for being bad and hiding behind them. I ask for forgiveness but know that won't be a simple feat. Please stop bringing up my past, as I'm striving towards a new future. I just sometimes struggle to show that I truly want said change.
User avatar
PokemonKidRyan
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:47 am
Location: The Cave (Secret location)

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 3 (School's Out)

Postby EvilDeanius0 » Thu May 16, 2019 7:45 am

Also, when Debil died they flipped with full HP.

So there's no guarantee that Chemist was healed back to full after I healed them. They could have just been attacked twice, or lost health from actually visiting scum this time.
FM Record: 36 - 56
User avatar
EvilDeanius0
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:08 am

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 3 (School's Out)

Postby EvilDeanius0 » Thu May 16, 2019 7:48 am

PokemonKidRyan wrote:
heytheregirl wrote:no, fml just flipped the same character as ED's pfp
which is bullshit btw

Oh. I misinterpreted that lmao.
Anyway, it's still a bit weird.
I don't know skullgirl stuff but was there ever a DR crossover thing?

Considering the length of time I spent trying to find a profile pic of Miu in the Skullgirls style, I'm going with a confident "No"
FM Record: 36 - 56
User avatar
EvilDeanius0
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:08 am

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 3 (School's Out)

Postby ZoruaLuhansk » Thu May 16, 2019 7:51 am

So is it reasonable to assume that FML was protected by whatever blockbuster was given by the Raise Dead?
.

【You may kiss my posterior, you son of an ugly woman.】

Spoiler:
JamesD28 wrote:Hold on when the fuck did ISOs get changed to newest posts at the bottom
User avatar
ZoruaLuhansk
Survivor
Survivor
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:24 pm
Location: St. Curtis [MST]

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 3 (School's Out)

Postby ZoruaLuhansk » Thu May 16, 2019 7:52 am

(I'm in the process of sporadically reading the thread)
.

【You may kiss my posterior, you son of an ugly woman.】

Spoiler:
JamesD28 wrote:Hold on when the fuck did ISOs get changed to newest posts at the bottom
User avatar
ZoruaLuhansk
Survivor
Survivor
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:24 pm
Location: St. Curtis [MST]

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 3 (School's Out)

Postby ZoruaLuhansk » Thu May 16, 2019 7:53 am

The OP isn't in FM tags O.o
.

【You may kiss my posterior, you son of an ugly woman.】

Spoiler:
JamesD28 wrote:Hold on when the fuck did ISOs get changed to newest posts at the bottom
User avatar
ZoruaLuhansk
Survivor
Survivor
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:24 pm
Location: St. Curtis [MST]

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 3 (School's Out)

Postby ZoruaLuhansk » Thu May 16, 2019 7:57 am

I think it's extremely likely that FML's flip was faked, because the last blockbuster seems like sth only a memer would do
it would never be accepted by the balance team

Whether or not ED faked the flip is WIFOM tho
.

【You may kiss my posterior, you son of an ugly woman.】

Spoiler:
JamesD28 wrote:Hold on when the fuck did ISOs get changed to newest posts at the bottom
User avatar
ZoruaLuhansk
Survivor
Survivor
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:24 pm
Location: St. Curtis [MST]

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 3 (School's Out)

Postby Flake » Thu May 16, 2019 7:57 am

EvilDeanius0 wrote:Also, when Debil died they flipped with full HP.

So there's no guarantee that Chemist was healed back to full after I healed them. They could have just been attacked twice, or lost health from actually visiting scum this time.

But if Chemist wasn't healed back to full and you're not lying

Either Chemist would flip with <8/8HP, which didn't happen, or he only previously lost 1HP, which is very unlikely because why would scum deal chemist only 1HP dmg

The logical assumption here is that Chemist was healed back to full through intervention other than your own assuming you are not lying

Unless I'm missing something
FM Record: 10 - 3
Spoiler: 16C: Arsonist - Win (Lived)
VFM37: Citizen - Loss (Lynched D2)
16E: Veteran - Loss (Endgamed)
SFM47: Parity Cop - Win (Lived)
17D: Mafia Vig - Win (Died N2)
VFM46: Goon - Win (Lived)
17F: Bodyguard - Win (Lived)
VFM48: Goon - Win (Lived, Replaced in N5)
VFM49: Citizen - Loss (Died N2)
SFM58: Doctor-esque - Win (Lived)
VFM50: Goon - Win (Lived)
18B: Citizen - Win (Lived)
18C: Godfather - Win (Lived)
User avatar
Flake
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 888
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:34 am
Location: England, UK

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 3 (School's Out)

Postby Flake » Thu May 16, 2019 7:59 am

ZoruaLuhansk wrote:So is it reasonable to assume that FML was protected by whatever blockbuster was given by the Raise Dead?

Yes that would be the natural assumption that people are making, but who knows at this point honestly
FM Record: 10 - 3
Spoiler: 16C: Arsonist - Win (Lived)
VFM37: Citizen - Loss (Lynched D2)
16E: Veteran - Loss (Endgamed)
SFM47: Parity Cop - Win (Lived)
17D: Mafia Vig - Win (Died N2)
VFM46: Goon - Win (Lived)
17F: Bodyguard - Win (Lived)
VFM48: Goon - Win (Lived, Replaced in N5)
VFM49: Citizen - Loss (Died N2)
SFM58: Doctor-esque - Win (Lived)
VFM50: Goon - Win (Lived)
18B: Citizen - Win (Lived)
18C: Godfather - Win (Lived)
User avatar
Flake
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 888
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:34 am
Location: England, UK

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 3 (School's Out)

Postby ZoruaLuhansk » Thu May 16, 2019 8:03 am

ZoruaLuhansk wrote:
Zucker wrote:I was roleblocked while not performing any action.
Anyone who doesn’t claim they roleblocked me now is sus later on.

doesn't this out a PR
Or am I stuck playing in vanilla games

Is there a reason why whoever RBed Zucker should claim?
.

【You may kiss my posterior, you son of an ugly woman.】

Spoiler:
JamesD28 wrote:Hold on when the fuck did ISOs get changed to newest posts at the bottom
User avatar
ZoruaLuhansk
Survivor
Survivor
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:24 pm
Location: St. Curtis [MST]

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 3 (School's Out)

Postby EvilDeanius0 » Thu May 16, 2019 8:07 am

Flake wrote:
EvilDeanius0 wrote:Also, when Debil died they flipped with full HP.

So there's no guarantee that Chemist was healed back to full after I healed them. They could have just been attacked twice, or lost health from actually visiting scum this time.

But if Chemist wasn't healed back to full and you're not lying

Either Chemist would flip with <8/8HP, which didn't happen, or he only previously lost 1HP, which is very unlikely because why would scum deal chemist only 1HP dmg

The logical assumption here is that Chemist was healed back to full through intervention other than your own assuming you are not lying

Unless I'm missing something

Why would he flip with less than 8 hp? Debil didn't flip with less than full and he was attacked 3 separate times.

I think if someone hits 0 hp, they flip with full, whereas someone who's lynched flips with whatever they had remaining? It seems to fit what we know so far.
FM Record: 36 - 56
User avatar
EvilDeanius0
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:08 am

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 3 (School's Out)

Postby Flake » Thu May 16, 2019 8:12 am

EvilDeanius0 wrote:
Flake wrote:
EvilDeanius0 wrote:Also, when Debil died they flipped with full HP.

So there's no guarantee that Chemist was healed back to full after I healed them. They could have just been attacked twice, or lost health from actually visiting scum this time.

But if Chemist wasn't healed back to full and you're not lying

Either Chemist would flip with <8/8HP, which didn't happen, or he only previously lost 1HP, which is very unlikely because why would scum deal chemist only 1HP dmg

The logical assumption here is that Chemist was healed back to full through intervention other than your own assuming you are not lying

Unless I'm missing something

Why would he flip with less than 8 hp? Debil didn't flip with less than full and he was attacked 3 separate times.

I think if someone hits 0 hp, they flip with full, whereas someone who's lynched flips with whatever they had remaining? It seems to fit what we know so far.

hmm true

idk
FM Record: 10 - 3
Spoiler: 16C: Arsonist - Win (Lived)
VFM37: Citizen - Loss (Lynched D2)
16E: Veteran - Loss (Endgamed)
SFM47: Parity Cop - Win (Lived)
17D: Mafia Vig - Win (Died N2)
VFM46: Goon - Win (Lived)
17F: Bodyguard - Win (Lived)
VFM48: Goon - Win (Lived, Replaced in N5)
VFM49: Citizen - Loss (Died N2)
SFM58: Doctor-esque - Win (Lived)
VFM50: Goon - Win (Lived)
18B: Citizen - Win (Lived)
18C: Godfather - Win (Lived)
User avatar
Flake
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 888
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:34 am
Location: England, UK

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 3 (School's Out)

Postby Flake » Thu May 16, 2019 8:13 am

i was just going on that assumption since fml flipped with 6/9 HP
FM Record: 10 - 3
Spoiler: 16C: Arsonist - Win (Lived)
VFM37: Citizen - Loss (Lynched D2)
16E: Veteran - Loss (Endgamed)
SFM47: Parity Cop - Win (Lived)
17D: Mafia Vig - Win (Died N2)
VFM46: Goon - Win (Lived)
17F: Bodyguard - Win (Lived)
VFM48: Goon - Win (Lived, Replaced in N5)
VFM49: Citizen - Loss (Died N2)
SFM58: Doctor-esque - Win (Lived)
VFM50: Goon - Win (Lived)
18B: Citizen - Win (Lived)
18C: Godfather - Win (Lived)
User avatar
Flake
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 888
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:34 am
Location: England, UK

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 3 (School's Out)

Postby heytheregirl17 » Thu May 16, 2019 8:44 am

uuuuugh
anyway moving on

now what
Spoiler:
heytheregirl17 wrote:I will somehow never roll neutral. I don't understand it. The mods have repeatedly given me guns but they won't give me the slightly less lethal knife or the gasoline which I could use legitimately to fill up my automobile
User avatar
heytheregirl17
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:13 pm
Location: giving some foolish fools justice!!!

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 3 (School's Out)

Postby heytheregirl17 » Thu May 16, 2019 8:45 am

evan give me reads
eragon you too
Spoiler:
heytheregirl17 wrote:I will somehow never roll neutral. I don't understand it. The mods have repeatedly given me guns but they won't give me the slightly less lethal knife or the gasoline which I could use legitimately to fill up my automobile
User avatar
heytheregirl17
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:13 pm
Location: giving some foolish fools justice!!!

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 3 (School's Out)

Postby TheWabbit » Thu May 16, 2019 8:48 am

Flake wrote:@Host

Can you confirm if the possibility exists that someone can change the contents of a rolecard, and such changes are shown upon hosts giving a flip?

you'd get an answer but without the FM tags
     


User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1158
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +4

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest