SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Aftermath (Last Hope wins!)

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: SFM58 | SG2E:FM | Day 2 (Daily Mass)

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Tue May 14, 2019 7:13 am

EvanManManMan wrote:Grumpygoomba is a wolf

In your dreams buddy.
Spoiler: Why did you click this spoiler?
GrumpyGoomba
Mayor
Mayor

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Tue May 14, 2019 7:16 am

EvanManManMan wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:
EvanManManMan wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
Jalandh wrote:
TheDebil wrote:anytime someone says evan is self resolving evan survives till endgame and is scum
personal experience

Its Evan and Me

two strong players

we claimed mason

do you honestly believe with Neuts and mafia, that we both srvive til end game?

yes, if you are scum

I would never fakeclaim as mafia because claims are stupid

We just know that you two share a chat. We don't know if you two know each other to be town.

Didnt even see this

Golden

Is that a yes, a no or a meaningless reply to waste our time?
GrumpyGoomba
Mayor
Mayor

Postby TheDebil » Tue May 14, 2019 7:21 am

HarperReed wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:
Flake wrote:anyone mind giving me a tldr of whats happening with the situation you're all talking about

Chemist is a roleblocker that visited debil. Chemist's passive makes him not know about the damage he takes. If chemist visits mafia he takes damage. Evildeanus has a skill that let's him know if somebody doesnt have full hp. ED says chemist doesn't have full hp. Harper attacked debil n1. Harper says that his skill has a passive that triggers when he visits mafia. Harper says debil is not mafia.

Correction Harper attacked d2 not n1

ok then i was definetly not attacked by you
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Tue May 14, 2019 7:26 am

I still don't understand. Debil said that he was attacked for 3 hp after the jalandh shooting shenanigans ended. And he also said he was attacked before that happened. How does that make it so that you don't receive multiple messages?
GrumpyGoomba
Mayor
Mayor

Postby TheDebil » Tue May 14, 2019 7:31 am

GrumpyGoomba wrote:I still don't understand. Debil said that he was attacked for 3 hp after the jalandh shooting shenanigans ended. And he also said he was attacked before that happened. How does that make it so that you don't receive multiple messages?

oh wait i forgot about that, i also took 3 damage during the 2nd day, since i assumed you were a night visitilor i forgot about that
i got one message after the night, second a bit into d2 when i woke up today
TheDebil

Postby EvanManManMan » Tue May 14, 2019 7:32 am

I thought you were gonna give your reads bud
EvanManManMan
FM Awards: Town
FM Awards: Town

Postby TheDebil » Tue May 14, 2019 7:34 am

EvanManManMan wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
Jalandh wrote:
TheDebil wrote:anytime someone says evan is self resolving evan survives till endgame and is scum
personal experience

Its Evan and Me

two strong players

we claimed mason

do you honestly believe with Neuts and mafia, that we both srvive til end game?

yes, if you are scum

I would never fakeclaim as mafia because claims are stupid

would you fakeclaim if you were a neutral tho?? :o
TheDebil

Postby TheDebil » Tue May 14, 2019 7:35 am

TheDebil wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:I still don't understand. Debil said that he was attacked for 3 hp after the jalandh shooting shenanigans ended. And he also said he was attacked before that happened. How does that make it so that you don't receive multiple messages?

oh wait i forgot about that, i also took 3 damage during the 2nd day, since i assumed you were a night visitilor i forgot about that
i got one message after the night, second a bit into d2 when i woke up today

wait nvm i already adressed this ignore me
TheDebil

Postby heytheregirl17 » Tue May 14, 2019 8:10 am

GrumpyGoomba wrote:
Flake wrote:anyone mind giving me a tldr of whats happening with the situation you're all talking about

Chemist is a roleblocker that visited debil. Chemist's passive makes him not know about the damage he takes. If chemist visits mafia he takes damage. Evildeanus has a skill that let's him know if somebody doesnt have full hp. ED says chemist doesn't have full hp. Harper attacked debil n1. Harper says that his skill has a passive that triggers when he visits mafia. Harper says debil is not mafia.

it could be you're all overthinking this and a different mafia member attacked chemist
solving off chemist is never going to get us anything reliably

EvanManManMan wrote:Grumpygoomba is a wolf

Highly doubt but plausible, he's playing extremely well so there's a sliver of a chance he could be being coached, but he looks mostly genuine at this point
Spoiler: Image
heytheregirl17 wrote:Y'all trust me when it comes to matters of protecting ourselves from aliens

I'm not sure whether that says more about me or you guys
heytheregirl17
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner

Location: respawining at phylactery, please wait... (CST, UST-6)

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Tue May 14, 2019 9:31 am

Here are my reads :-
Chemist :- I find their skill to be believable. The way they entered with their claim on debil being mafia to be hard to fabricate. I also find him unlikely to be neutral. (Slight town)

Eragon :- He has very few posts. His response to being townread by chemist I like very much. Other than that nothing else is much AI. Although the very fact that Eragon's power is stealing tension feels kinda anti town imo, but this is a bastard game so I dunno what to expect from this. (Null to very slight town)

Evan :- I just don't know if he is being serious or not. On one hand his saying that FML is villager sounds stupid but it is infact so stupid that I don't know if this is a genuine attempt or not. He is way too trolly. Please be more useful. (Null)

Jalandh :- I feel like his claim is believable. Initially I was more inclined to think that he and FML might be a scum team due to the weird PGO claiming by FML but now that it is clear that FML is neutral, I don't think Jal knew FML was his teammate to help him like that. Still possible medici but I think he might be town. (Slight town)

Royee :- Possibility of him being scum. Posts, although more than Eragon, contain a majority of useless stuff. Only a handful of his posts are AI which don't really give me a townie vibe. He was neutral hunting early on so possible medici? Although he was getting tunnelled by Zucker it isn't that much telling since it could've been TvS or SvS. (Slight Scum)

Heythere :- Pretty active and helpful. Was one of the first to push FML I believe, and has made their opinions known about who they think are scum with sufficient explanations. Bussing D1 is not worthwhile right now so I think htg/fml scum team is not valid. (Slight town)

EvilDeanus :- I can see this slot being medici easily. Their reasoning when attacked is stupid, especially the part about them wanting to lynch chemist first if it was a choice between them and chemist. I feel like their claim of chemist not having full hp might be a deception as well. (Slight to moderate scum)

FML :- Yeah lol this is scum. Their behavior today feels suspiciously akin to either an exe who has already won or a scum who has been found. They just have given up on making themselves look town. (Very likely scum)

Zucker :- Although I find Royee to be possible scum, their tunnelling and logic on why Royee might be scum has no substance and is highly illogical. Aside from that it just feels as if it's their usual behavior. STOP THE BLOODY CAVEMAN SPEAK PLEASE. The only reason they aren't scum on my list is because of their association with PKR, and also because I think he is just acting too dumb to be scum. (Null)

Ph0ne :- They posted reads early on without being asked. That I feel is a good sign. Haven't seen much activity from them but I think the possibility of then being town is there. (Null to slight town)

TheDebil :- I like their content so far. I am inclined to believe they are town. Actively urge people to start discussions and they handled town reads on them pretty well. (Slight to moderate town)

Flake :- This is a hard one. Their iso frequently contain just useless reactions to stuff and they ask others for what is happening instead of checking it themselves. It feels as if they aren't trying. Which on the other hand makes me feel that would scum really act like this? (Null)

Tfios :- Would like more activity from them. They have just 10 posts but only the bare minimum of them are useless so I hope they will be more active later. That post about them not wanting to get shot stuck out to me tho... seems a bit too cowardly for town, but not really enough to put suspicion on them imo. (Null)

Harper :- I like their posts. They are actively influencing the thread, have been generally helpful and their cc of chemist's debil claim seemed town motivated. One of my stronger town reads. (Slight to moderate town)

Leeten :- Not enough contribution but the little amount of posts they have made give me a bad vibe. I am sticking to scum for this one. (Slight scum)

Olly :- I believe their cop claim. I don't think scum would want to call attention upon themselves this early in the game. And their red claim might be correct as well. Possible medici but more likely I think this might be town. (Slight town)

Levya :- Not enough activity. I like their spoilered quote wall tho. Their reaction to the skullgirl's chat skill makes me believe them unlikely to be neutral. Still possible medici. (Null)

Catgirl :- Their iso is literally wank. Aside from that htg vote which I suppose is their way of saying hello I find nothing of worth. How is this not prodded yet. (Null)

PKR :- The other one of my stronger town reads. I like their reactions so far and their claim of being parasoul was expressed in a rather townie way. (Slight to moderate town)
GrumpyGoomba
Mayor
Mayor

Postby HarperReed » Tue May 14, 2019 9:33 am

Zucker wrote:
HarperReed wrote:
Zucker wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:I mean I dunno what else to say other than FML is conf scum for me. I used a blockbuster to verify if olly used one on D1 and I know he did. Which makes me believe FML is scum. I am also concerned about Evan protecting FML which imo feels stupid.

Yeah but if they have the passive I’m thinking of it’s pointless to kill them now until we lynch The other scum.

Who do you suspect they need dead exactly? Flavor wise

I don’t really know much about skullgirl so I’m not entirely sure.
Dose Umbrella and Parasoul have an enemy? Like 2 Brothers or something?

Negative, and why are they tied to your roles?
HarperReed
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Royee » Tue May 14, 2019 9:41 am

hi Grumpy i dont think you got the idea what are masons. Mason is a role like Neighbor which has a night chat with another Mason; they both know each other alignments(which are the same).
I doubt that the masons are fake claiming, unless one of them had decided to claim mason like in sfm56.
i dont think that fml got a lynch proof passive and please stop posting more kind of this stuff, this is just useless.
what are we doing about the Oll and debil cases?
Recent Town game - 21A
Recent Mafia game - VFM73
Recent Neutral game - 17B
Royee
Easter 2020 Winner
Easter 2020 Winner

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Tue May 14, 2019 9:42 am

Also what does getting coached mean?
GrumpyGoomba
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Royee » Tue May 14, 2019 9:44 am

it means that you are probably a mafia member who is being told what to do by someone else from the mafia team
Recent Town game - 21A
Royee
Easter 2020 Winner
Easter 2020 Winner

Postby Royee » Tue May 14, 2019 9:47 am

just saying that neighbors/masons can do this kind of stuff but i dont really see much of a reason to do so
just how you hear the name coach, someone is telling you what to do and you do that
Recent Town game - 21A
Royee
Easter 2020 Winner
Easter 2020 Winner

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Tue May 14, 2019 9:47 am

Mhh I get it. Anyways royee, what are your thoughts on the current playerlist. Whom do you think are scum rn?
GrumpyGoomba
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Phone0Ix » Tue May 14, 2019 9:54 am

Jezz92 wrote:Phone0Ix has received his second prod so is being replaced out, however if he reclaims his spot before a replacement comes he’ll be given one more chance.

(Can I post already? You said sure but no announcement was made that I replaced myself)
Call me Phone Ig

Or Silver because of my old discord name. Or Mikan because of my new discord name. Or Julian as that's my actual name
Phone0Ix
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner

Postby Royee » Tue May 14, 2019 9:55 am

rn i feel we should focus oll and fml(i mean he is confirmed), examine everyone who claimed to be attacked and see what the lowposters do.
i need to see some interactions and then decide
Recent Town game - 21A
Royee
Easter 2020 Winner
Easter 2020 Winner

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Tue May 14, 2019 10:05 am

Royee wrote:rn i feel we should focus oll and fml(i mean he is confirmed), examine everyone who claimed to be attacked and see what the lowposters do.

Why don't you iso dive and give us your current thoughts on all the players? Similar to my readlist.
GrumpyGoomba
Mayor
Mayor

Postby TheWabbit » Tue May 14, 2019 10:17 am

Phone0Ix wrote:
Jezz92 wrote:Phone0Ix has received his second prod so is being replaced out, however if he reclaims his spot before a replacement comes he’ll be given one more chance.

(Can I post already? You said sure but no announcement was made that I replaced myself)

Game Moderator Message: yes

-----

Phone0Ix has replaced back into their own slot.

TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia

Postby TheDebil » Tue May 14, 2019 10:29 am

dislike grumpy's lack of scumreads, feels very safe
TheDebil

Postby TheDebil » Tue May 14, 2019 10:39 am

i was going to make a readlist but i have 6 townreads and 3 of them are people i just tried to tunnel today

niice
TheDebil

Postby Royee » Tue May 14, 2019 10:52 am

GrumpyGoomba wrote:
Royee wrote:rn i feel we should focus oll and fml(i mean he is confirmed), examine everyone who claimed to be attacked and see what the lowposters do.

Why don't you iso dive and give us your current thoughts on all the players? Similar to my readlist.

I don't do them that often because I came to the conclusion that
1.It's shit. In a another community game a townie member who was lynched gave their readlist. all of the mafia members were on the Town reads.
2.After you die most of the times nobody cares about your readlist.
3.I see that as an easy way that mafia gives it like nothing to get cred.
4.its unnecessary.
Recent Town game - 21A
Royee
Easter 2020 Winner
Easter 2020 Winner

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Tue May 14, 2019 10:55 am

The ones that I mentioned as null due to lack of activity have possible scum hiding between them. Since I heard that activity is considered NAI I was unwilling to mark them as scum.

Also to respond to royee, you don't understand why I wanted a readlist from you. Your reads themselves aren't important as much as your stance on them. As many people give reads, as many information we get. You said before that you were waiting for interactions to start. Why not start them yourself then?
GrumpyGoomba
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Royee » Tue May 14, 2019 10:58 am

i said that i dont give them that often. i make them when people request me to give my readlist.
and interactions i mean seeing how many times this exact player wrote something to another player.
Recent Town game - 21A
Royee
Easter 2020 Winner
Easter 2020 Winner

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads