Page 152 of 158

Re: Episode XVIII | Day 7 (Rush)

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 8:04 am
by ZSSDistortion
Reserved for mod rant/other things I guess

Re: Episode XVIII | Day 7 (Rush)

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 8:05 am
by ryanyb
huh.

Re: Episode XVIII | Day 7 (Rush)

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 8:05 am
by Eragon1329
PGOCHAMP

Re: Episode XVIII | Day 7 (Rush)

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 8:05 am
by heytheregirl17
for the record i blame crimson

Re: Episode XVIII | Day 7 (Rush)

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 8:06 am
by Eragon1329
PKR your tinfoil was correct

even though it was weird

but nice

Jalandh you played great, even though FUCKING GOOGLE confirmed you as town until HIM's death

Re: Episode XVIII | Game Over (Final Grade: B)

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 8:06 am
by Eragon1329
Ryan was a victim of bad luck and interesting interactions

0verki11 got screwed by the check (but I still thought you were town uwu)

Re: Episode XVIII | Game Over (Final Grade: B)

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 8:07 am
by Eragon1329
Crimson <3


watt <3

Re: Episode XVIII | Day 7 (Rush)

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 8:08 am
by non271103
heytheregirl17 wrote:for the record i blame crimson

Re: Episode XVIII | Day 7 (Rush)

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 8:08 am
by Watt2015
:v I told y'all fuckers.

I was right on my Crimson vote, and Right on calling Jal out. Hell I was right on the tfios wagon having 1-2 scum on it.

Town you played bad.
Mafia you did aight, if Crimson (and myself) didn't fuck you over you'd have won.
Eragon did well, fucking Town let him make end game plans.

And like I said, don't fucking meta-read me if you don't know my meta.

Re: Episode XVIII | Game Over (Final Grade: B)

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 8:08 am
by heytheregirl17
god damn teamkilled
that's fucking embarrassing

Re: Episode XVIII | Game Over (Final Grade: B)

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 8:08 am
by non271103
Eragon1329 wrote:Crimson <3


watt <3

Crimson was never on your side <.<

Re: Episode XVIII | Game Over (Final Grade: B)

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 8:09 am
by HarperReed
Nice social game Eragon, can't say your night actions did much but not like they could have with how things went down, but you placed yourself perfectly in the end

Re: Episode XVIII | Day 7 (Rush)

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 8:09 am
by Chemist1422
Congrats Eragon and Crimson, well played to both of you. Jal, well played on your part taking advantage of town mistakes as well. Watt, I had a fun time talking with ya and you almost saved it for town. Watch, Ryan, congrats on the attempted carries. Watch in particular, you adapted really well.

Tfios, ED, y'all had bad luck but you did play well. Same to you, HTG.

I don't know why I'm using my color here because I'm not even a mod, but there ya have it.

Re: Episode XVIII | Game Over (Final Grade: B)

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 8:10 am
by Chemist1422
I promise that wasn't intentionally like ZSS's modcolor, I started using this one pretty recently and never noticed the similarity

Re: Episode XVIII | Game Over (Final Grade: B)

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 8:11 am
by Kmenx
I mean Google really sealed the deal with Jalandh tbh

Re: Episode XVIII | Game Over (Final Grade: B)

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 8:11 am
by HarperReed
Harper is upset that Soul ruined Harper's and ED's moment but more so at Google for messing up results. How does that even happen

Re: Episode XVIII | Game Over (Final Grade: B)

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 8:12 am
by ZSSDistortion
Not even my mod rant but this game had some of the best play(er)'s I've seen recently whilst also having a lot of the worst/most confusing plays I've seen

Interesting game to say the least

Re: Episode XVIII | Day 4 (Panic)

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 8:13 am
by non271103
Google wrote:
ryanyb wrote:i literally havent read the thread google

have you claimed results
all but last night.

jucktropy wrote:
Google wrote:
Kmenx wrote:
Google wrote:
ryanyb wrote:Let's just run with Jaland being town rn:

So our PR claim space:

BG (dead)
Vig (Dead)
LO (Dead)
Escort - alive
RT - Jaland
RT - Watt
RT - [Google?]

Do I have that right

I'm in the rt so possible

what was juck's claim?

Cit

no wait fuck
what was hereisme's claim
I hope I invested the right person when I rushed to do it last night before I almost fell asleep as I am arted

ryanyb wrote:Google what even are you
you need to full claim rn
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING
IVE CLAIMED INVEST MULTIPLE TIMES BECAUSE OF YOU AND KMENX


N3 Result
hereisme's claim tho
just fucking say

Kmenx wrote:HIM was also a cit claim

KILL IT WITH FIRE
Lookout/Veteran/Blackmailer
I figured they were bad anyway, as lo hell has went down and we already have watt being the vet.
Lynch this now.
/vote Hereisme

Reminder that HIM is agent..

Re: Episode XVIII | Game Over (Final Grade: B)

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 8:16 am
by Kmenx
Google helped mafia because witch killed their teammate N1 good guy Google

Re: Episode XVIII | Game Over (Final Grade: B)

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 8:29 am
by Jalandh
Yeah I'm done with FM for a while. Made a long post about whether Episodes should award randing a specific alignment over good plays but I guess I can delete it.

Re: Episode XVIII | Game Over (Final Grade: B)

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 8:32 am
by Descender
I'm sorry for my stupidness this game. This isn't the first game lesson I've learnt that 'don't be stupid' but I'm hoping it's the last.


Oh also bye forever maybe idk to be determined

Re: Episode XVIII | Game Over (Final Grade: B)

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 8:33 am
by Eragon1329
Jalandh wrote:Yeah I'm done with FM for a while. Made a long post about whether Episodes should award randing a specific alignment over good plays but I guess I can delete it.


*pets*

you played very very well

but also you got confirmed town by a lying investigator

Re: Episode XVIII | Day 4 (Panic)

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 8:34 am
by Descender
non271103 wrote:
Google wrote:
ryanyb wrote:i literally havent read the thread google

have you claimed results
all but last night.

jucktropy wrote:
Google wrote:
Kmenx wrote:
Google wrote:
ryanyb wrote:Let's just run with Jaland being town rn:

So our PR claim space:

BG (dead)
Vig (Dead)
LO (Dead)
Escort - alive
RT - Jaland
RT - Watt
RT - [Google?]

Do I have that right

I'm in the rt so possible

what was juck's claim?

Cit

no wait fuck
what was hereisme's claim
I hope I invested the right person when I rushed to do it last night before I almost fell asleep as I am arted

ryanyb wrote:Google what even are you
you need to full claim rn
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING
IVE CLAIMED INVEST MULTIPLE TIMES BECAUSE OF YOU AND KMENX


N3 Result
hereisme's claim tho
just fucking say

Kmenx wrote:HIM was also a cit claim

KILL IT WITH FIRE
Lookout/Veteran/Blackmailer
I figured they were bad anyway, as lo hell has went down and we already have watt being the vet.
Lynch this now.
/vote Hereisme

Reminder that HIM is agent..

during the night I was like 'wait- fuck' and from that moment I went for the gamesolve and figured out mafia was attempting this game
then I died and just
stopped

Eragon1329 wrote:
Jalandh wrote:Yeah I'm done with FM for a while. Made a long post about whether Episodes should award randing a specific alignment over good plays but I guess I can delete it.


*pets*

you played very very well

but also you got confirmed town by a lying investigator

do you seriously think I did it on purpose
I've said this before. I'm a retard. Not a gamethrower.

Re: Episode XVIII | Day 7 (Rush)

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 8:34 am
by Eragon1329
Watt2015 wrote::v I told y'all fuckers.

I was right on my Crimson vote, and Right on calling Jal out. Hell I was right on the tfios wagon having 1-2 scum on it.

Town you played bad.
Mafia you did aight, if Crimson (and myself) didn't fuck you over you'd have won.
Eragon did well, fucking Town let him make end game plans.

And like I said, don't fucking meta-read me if you don't know my meta.



that were actually meant to help town lmao

Re: Episode XVIII | Game Over (Final Grade: B)

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 8:34 am
by HarperReed
Google wrote:I'm sorry for my stupidness this game. This isn't the first game lesson I've learnt that 'don't be stupid' but I'm hoping it's the last.


Oh also bye forever maybe idk to be determined

Really it's just slow things down a bit so you don't relay wrong information. Also send in night actions at the start of night and change it as needed if you change your mind