VFM 48 | Transistor FM| Game Over:boolean mafia_win=true

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby Phone0Ix » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:25 am

Chemist1422 wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:1-Chemist1422 TENTH
2-Seththeking FOURTH
3-tfiosforevah NINTH
4-triangularbrick
5-TheWabbit SECOND
6-Nopingout EIGTH
7-Google FIFTH
8-lilgangsta
9-Qvapil
10-MoustachioMario THIRD
11-SamuelJackson1972
12-TheLastEvangelist
13-theyellowgreninja
14-Phone0Ix BEST
15-ZzFifthElementzZ SIXTH
16-PipMcGee
17-PokemonKidRyan SEVENTH

No only 10th best player!

This is literally the least accurate list imo

Yea it wasn't serious. But I only know everybody in the top 10 and triangularbrick otherwise I would've put you lower xD
Hey I'm Julian, a fan from ToS! If you want to have my Discord username or play a game of ToS, just PM me!

FM stats:
11-24-2
Also look this link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
User avatar
Phone0Ix
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 424
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:00 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby TheWabbit » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:28 am

pretend i slipped non-doctor
Image

          

User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1307
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby TheWabbit » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:29 am

TheLastEvangelist wrote:I don't want Towncred.

I want scumcred

how the fuck does that even work
Image

          

User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1307
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby TheWabbit » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:30 am

MoustachioMario wrote:why does all the FM game I am in have 72/24 phases?

most common and least punishing for those who have outside lives and can only check in for like less than a quarter of a day without draining too much WIM from 96/24 or the likes
Image

          

User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1307
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby TheWabbit » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:31 am

Chemist1422 wrote:
Google wrote:/vote Chemist

good wagon here
follow me

That ain’t it chief
TheLastEvangelist wrote:Hello humans

I don’t think my character is a human

/vote TLE

don't know about the flavor
but uhm
Image

          

User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1307
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby TheWabbit » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:31 am

probably a sad citizen claim over there
Image

          

User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1307
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby triangularbrick » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:32 am

all shit, I'm the best player get wrecked morons
/vote google
Shitpost Veteran
I play FM like a retard btw
alias +LJ "+duck; +jump; -forward; +klook"
alias -LJ "-duck; -jump; -klook"


They made the lounge rules because of me! ;)
my best friend is GOOGLE and we are both Chaotic Evil's.
User avatar
triangularbrick
Transporter
Transporter
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:13 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby TheWabbit » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:32 am

Phone0Ix wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:1-Chemist1422 TENTH
2-Seththeking FOURTH
3-tfiosforevah NINTH
4-triangularbrick
5-TheWabbit SECOND
6-Nopingout EIGTH
7-Google FIFTH
8-lilgangsta
9-Qvapil
10-MoustachioMario THIRD
11-SamuelJackson1972
12-TheLastEvangelist
13-theyellowgreninja
14-Phone0Ix BEST
15-ZzFifthElementzZ SIXTH
16-PipMcGee
17-PokemonKidRyan SEVENTH

No only 10th best player!

This is literally the least accurate list imo

Yea it wasn't serious. But I only know everybody in the top 10 and triangularbrick otherwise I would've put you lower xD


if this was serious your credibility goes to zero forever
Image

          

User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1307
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby TheWabbit » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:32 am

triangularbrick wrote:all shit, I'm the best player get wrecked morons
/vote google

best doesn't mean you're not shit too
Image

          

User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1307
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby Phone0Ix » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:35 am

TheWabbit wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:1-Chemist1422 TENTH
2-Seththeking FOURTH
3-tfiosforevah NINTH
4-triangularbrick
5-TheWabbit SECOND
6-Nopingout EIGTH
7-Google FIFTH
8-lilgangsta
9-Qvapil
10-MoustachioMario THIRD
11-SamuelJackson1972
12-TheLastEvangelist
13-theyellowgreninja
14-Phone0Ix BEST
15-ZzFifthElementzZ SIXTH
16-PipMcGee
17-PokemonKidRyan SEVENTH

No only 10th best player!

This is literally the least accurate list imo

Yea it wasn't serious. But I only know everybody in the top 10 and triangularbrick otherwise I would've put you lower xD


if this was serious your credibility goes to zero forever

But I put you on two though so it's a bit close to reality right
Hey I'm Julian, a fan from ToS! If you want to have my Discord username or play a game of ToS, just PM me!

FM stats:
11-24-2
Also look this link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
User avatar
Phone0Ix
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 424
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:00 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby TheWabbit » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:35 am

no
Image

          

User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1307
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby TheWabbit » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:37 am

pocket attempt denied
tell me why we're using the term indecisive instead of non-consecutive
Image

          

User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1307
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby TheWabbit » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:42 am

hardclaiming caporegime
my teammates are

tfiosforevah the mafioso
moustachiomario the consort
pokemonkidryan the janitor

never lynch any of us if you want a solid mafia win
Image

          

User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1307
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby Phone0Ix » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:43 am

TheWabbit wrote:hardclaiming caporegime
my teammates are

tfiosforevah the mafioso
moustachiomario the consort
pokemonkidryan the janitor

never lynch any of us if you want a solid mafia win

Sure

Mafia only wins barely in VFM so good plan!!
Hey I'm Julian, a fan from ToS! If you want to have my Discord username or play a game of ToS, just PM me!

FM stats:
11-24-2
Also look this link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
User avatar
Phone0Ix
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 424
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:00 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby TheWabbit » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:44 am

Phone0Ix wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:hardclaiming caporegime
my teammates are

tfiosforevah the mafioso
moustachiomario the consort
pokemonkidryan the janitor

never lynch any of us if you want a solid mafia win

Sure

Mafia only wins barely in VFM so good plan!!

didn't mafia like have a winstreak in VFM
Image

          

User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1307
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby Phone0Ix » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:45 am

TheWabbit wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:hardclaiming caporegime
my teammates are

tfiosforevah the mafioso
moustachiomario the consort
pokemonkidryan the janitor

never lynch any of us if you want a solid mafia win

Sure

Mafia only wins barely in VFM so good plan!!

didn't mafia like have a winstreak in VFM

Was everything I said this game yet serious tbh? Except about the times I do like 72/24

Also I hardclaim Framer
Hey I'm Julian, a fan from ToS! If you want to have my Discord username or play a game of ToS, just PM me!

FM stats:
11-24-2
Also look this link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
User avatar
Phone0Ix
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 424
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:00 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby Phone0Ix » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:47 am

Chemist1422 wrote:
Google wrote:/vote Chemist

good wagon here
follow me

That ain’t it chief
TheLastEvangelist wrote:Hello humans

I don’t think my character is a human

/vote TLE

Also did anybody notice how Chem and Google type the same
Hey I'm Julian, a fan from ToS! If you want to have my Discord username or play a game of ToS, just PM me!

FM stats:
11-24-2
Also look this link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
User avatar
Phone0Ix
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 424
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:00 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby Qvapil » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:48 am

My time has come.
User avatar
Qvapil
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:10 am

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby TheWabbit » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:48 am

Phone0Ix wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Google wrote:/vote Chemist

good wagon here
follow me

That ain’t it chief
TheLastEvangelist wrote:Hello humans

I don’t think my character is a human

/vote TLE

Also did anybody notice how Chem and Google type the same

???
Image

          

User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1307
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby TheWabbit » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:49 am

Phone0Ix wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:hardclaiming caporegime
my teammates are

tfiosforevah the mafioso
moustachiomario the consort
pokemonkidryan the janitor

never lynch any of us if you want a solid mafia win

Sure

Mafia only wins barely in VFM so good plan!!

didn't mafia like have a winstreak in VFM

Was everything I said this game yet serious tbh? Except about the times I do like 72/24

Also I hardclaim Framer


/vote Phone0Ix
Image

          

User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1307
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby Phone0Ix » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:49 am

Google wrote:
PokemonKidRyan wrote:Greetings all, good luck and have fun.

no thanks I'd rather not
TheLastEvangelist wrote:Hello humans

lmao humans
we obviously havent met

Crimson97 wrote:No i was not paid by Tim Sweeney to run this game at the exact time that Transistor™ is being given away for free on the EpicGameStore™ *wink* *wink*

hell yeah more free games
this is how I got super meat boy

Compare this with Chemist's msg I quoted. Same style in msg! Quote - msg - quote - msg
Hey I'm Julian, a fan from ToS! If you want to have my Discord username or play a game of ToS, just PM me!

FM stats:
11-24-2
Also look this link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
User avatar
Phone0Ix
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 424
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:00 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby TheWabbit » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:50 am

Image

          

User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1307
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby Phone0Ix » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:53 am

TheWabbit wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:hardclaiming caporegime
my teammates are

tfiosforevah the mafioso
moustachiomario the consort
pokemonkidryan the janitor

never lynch any of us if you want a solid mafia win

Sure

Mafia only wins barely in VFM so good plan!!

didn't mafia like have a winstreak in VFM

Was everything I said this game yet serious tbh? Except about the times I do like 72/24

Also I hardclaim Framer


/vote Phone0Ix

Guys how can I make Wabbit unvote me. I remember some player once did it with a cool trick. Idk what it was anymore though
Hey I'm Julian, a fan from ToS! If you want to have my Discord username or play a game of ToS, just PM me!

FM stats:
11-24-2
Also look this link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
User avatar
Phone0Ix
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 424
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:00 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby TheWabbit » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:53 am

@Phone0Ix that holds zero weight whatsoever
Image

          

User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1307
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby Qvapil » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:55 am

I haven't played before. Does voting random people at start of game help later?

/vote seth
User avatar
Qvapil
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:10 am

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests