VFM 48 | Transistor FM| Game Over:boolean mafia_win=true

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby Descender » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:17 pm

Google wrote:
Nopingout wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:hardclaiming caporegime
my teammates are

tfiosforevah the mafioso
moustachiomario the consort
pokemonkidryan the janitor

never lynch any of us if you want a solid mafia win

Sure

Mafia only wins barely in VFM so good plan!!

didn't mafia like have a winstreak in VFM

nothing personell kid

But ill have to go all out

Just this once


Noping do you want to everscum? Seth hasnt replied so i assume scum

ZzFifthElementzZ wrote:
Google wrote:
Seththeking wrote:@TLE
Do you have a Discord Account?

No
Dont do it
Dont you dare fucking do it


Google, you're reasonably experienced. Why hadn't you pointed out the fact that it's plausible these two aren't in relation if either is mafia?

I am not and i just dont want seth to advertise is mafia server in the middle of a mafia game.
User avatar
Descender
Recruiter
Recruiter
 
Posts: 1714
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:44 pm
Location: FULLY DESCENDED

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby Nopingout » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:17 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
Nopingout wrote:hey excuse me what the fuck

YOOO

SUP

do you want me to carry you or what
ljknkjnnjn
User avatar
Nopingout
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 253
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:45 am
Location: On the forums probably (UTC+10)

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby Nopingout » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:18 pm

Spoiler:
Google wrote:
Google wrote:
Nopingout wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:hardclaiming caporegime
my teammates are

tfiosforevah the mafioso
moustachiomario the consort
pokemonkidryan the janitor

never lynch any of us if you want a solid mafia win

Sure

Mafia only wins barely in VFM so good plan!!

didn't mafia like have a winstreak in VFM

nothing personell kid

But ill have to go all out

Just this once


Noping do you want to everscum? Seth hasnt replied so i assume scum

ZzFifthElementzZ wrote:
Google wrote:
Seththeking wrote:@TLE
Do you have a Discord Account?

No
Dont do it
Dont you dare fucking do it


Google, you're reasonably experienced. Why hadn't you pointed out the fact that it's plausible these two aren't in relation if either is mafia?

I am not and i just dont want seth to advertise is mafia server in the middle of a mafia game.

what is an everscum

sounds like something id do in the dark ages tbh
ljknkjnnjn
User avatar
Nopingout
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 253
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:45 am
Location: On the forums probably (UTC+10)

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby Chemist1422 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:19 pm

Nopingout wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Nopingout wrote:hey excuse me what the fuck

YOOO

SUP

do you want me to carry you or what

If it means I don't have to deal with three idiots trying to discredit me the entire game, sure
mist ~ she/they
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 984
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby TheLastEvangelist » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:20 pm

Nopingout wrote:
Seththeking wrote:I’m feeling a Chemist/Noping MafTeam.

/Vote Chemist

I DIDNT EVEN FUCKING POST YOU TROGLODYTE




He probably just added a random person in to make it sound more believable and aesthetically pleasing
User avatar
TheLastEvangelist
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:57 pm

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby Nopingout » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:20 pm

Seththeking wrote:
Qvapil wrote:Actually I disagree with lilgansta and google. I'm liking chemist right now.


Yeah, I’m voting him for 2 reasons.

1) He usually Miss Lynches every game as Town anyways
2) He jynxed him with Noping as Mafia.

the worst thing about this argument is that it probably comes from town!seth
ljknkjnnjn
User avatar
Nopingout
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 253
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:45 am
Location: On the forums probably (UTC+10)

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby Nopingout » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:21 pm

TheLastEvangelist wrote:
Nopingout wrote:
Seththeking wrote:I’m feeling a Chemist/Noping MafTeam.

/Vote Chemist

I DIDNT EVEN FUCKING POST YOU TROGLODYTE




He probably just added a random person in to make it sound more believable and aesthetically pleasing

should've picked a name starting with c for the alliteration smh
ljknkjnnjn
User avatar
Nopingout
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 253
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:45 am
Location: On the forums probably (UTC+10)

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby Descender » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:22 pm

Everscum means 'i am town/neutral, and if im not you have the right to question my actions and use this against me from now foward'
It has a ruleset but if its just us 3 in the pact it wont be needed
User avatar
Descender
Recruiter
Recruiter
 
Posts: 1714
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:44 pm
Location: FULLY DESCENDED

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby Nopingout » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:23 pm

Google wrote:Everscum means 'i am town/neutral, and if im not you have the right to question my actions and use this against me from now foward'
It has a ruleset but if its just us 3 in the pact it wont be needed

shouldnt you use that set of assumptions for literally anyone ever

but sure whatever

fancy title
ljknkjnnjn
User avatar
Nopingout
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 253
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:45 am
Location: On the forums probably (UTC+10)

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby Descender » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:24 pm

Nopingout wrote:
Google wrote:Everscum means 'i am town/neutral, and if im not you have the right to question my actions and use this against me from now foward'
It has a ruleset but if its just us 3 in the pact it wont be needed

shouldnt you use that set of assumptions for literally anyone ever

but sure whatever

fancy title

You have to say everscum

Everscum?
User avatar
Descender
Recruiter
Recruiter
 
Posts: 1714
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:44 pm
Location: FULLY DESCENDED

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby Nopingout » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:25 pm

Google wrote:
Nopingout wrote:
Google wrote:Everscum means 'i am town/neutral, and if im not you have the right to question my actions and use this against me from now foward'
It has a ruleset but if its just us 3 in the pact it wont be needed

shouldnt you use that set of assumptions for literally anyone ever

but sure whatever

fancy title

You have to say everscum

Everscum?

Everscum *puts on fedora*
ljknkjnnjn
User avatar
Nopingout
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 253
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:45 am
Location: On the forums probably (UTC+10)

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby Descender » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:26 pm

Nopingout wrote:
Google wrote:
Nopingout wrote:
Google wrote:Everscum means 'i am town/neutral, and if im not you have the right to question my actions and use this against me from now foward'
It has a ruleset but if its just us 3 in the pact it wont be needed

shouldnt you use that set of assumptions for literally anyone ever

but sure whatever

fancy title

You have to say everscum

Everscum?

Everscum *puts on fedora*

YEAH
THIS IS CONFIRMED TOWN HERE
User avatar
Descender
Recruiter
Recruiter
 
Posts: 1714
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:44 pm
Location: FULLY DESCENDED

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby Nopingout » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:27 pm

Google wrote:
Nopingout wrote:
Google wrote:
Nopingout wrote:
Google wrote:Everscum means 'i am town/neutral, and if im not you have the right to question my actions and use this against me from now foward'
It has a ruleset but if its just us 3 in the pact it wont be needed

shouldnt you use that set of assumptions for literally anyone ever

but sure whatever

fancy title

You have to say everscum

Everscum?

Everscum *puts on fedora*

YEAH
THIS IS CONFIRMED TOWN HERE

it was the fedora

time to carry town now
ljknkjnnjn
User avatar
Nopingout
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 253
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:45 am
Location: On the forums probably (UTC+10)

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby Nopingout » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:29 pm

ZzFifthElementzZ wrote:
Seththeking wrote:@TLE
Do you have a Discord Account?



This is a slip. Indication that both Seth and TLE aren't in the same alignment (if either are mafia)

However, Seth. You should refrain yourself from asking blatant questions such as this, because people tend to misinterpret such.

i dont see how this can be a slip

explain pls
ljknkjnnjn
User avatar
Nopingout
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 253
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:45 am
Location: On the forums probably (UTC+10)

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby Descender » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:30 pm

Nopingout wrote:
Google wrote:
Nopingout wrote:
Google wrote:
Nopingout wrote:
Google wrote:Everscum means 'i am town/neutral, and if im not you have the right to question my actions and use this against me from now foward'
It has a ruleset but if its just us 3 in the pact it wont be needed

shouldnt you use that set of assumptions for literally anyone ever

but sure whatever

fancy title

You have to say everscum

Everscum?

Everscum *puts on fedora*

YEAH
THIS IS CONFIRMED TOWN HERE

it was the fedora

time to carry town now

But seriously, everscum has confirmed us to each other and if seth doesnt join gang gang we ll lynch em
User avatar
Descender
Recruiter
Recruiter
 
Posts: 1714
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:44 pm
Location: FULLY DESCENDED

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby Nopingout » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:31 pm

Google wrote:
Nopingout wrote:
Google wrote:
Nopingout wrote:
Google wrote:
Nopingout wrote:
Google wrote:Everscum means 'i am town/neutral, and if im not you have the right to question my actions and use this against me from now foward'
It has a ruleset but if its just us 3 in the pact it wont be needed

shouldnt you use that set of assumptions for literally anyone ever

but sure whatever

fancy title

You have to say everscum

Everscum?

Everscum *puts on fedora*

YEAH
THIS IS CONFIRMED TOWN HERE

it was the fedora

time to carry town now

But seriously, everscum has confirmed us to each other and if seth doesnt join gang gang we ll lynch em

exquisite cyberbullying right here

seth join everscum or we policy you *tips fedora*
ljknkjnnjn
User avatar
Nopingout
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 253
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:45 am
Location: On the forums probably (UTC+10)

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby Nopingout » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:33 pm

tbh seth is the type of person to be impossible to metaread

because he's like this in almost every game

not sure how to approach
ljknkjnnjn
User avatar
Nopingout
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 253
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:45 am
Location: On the forums probably (UTC+10)

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby Nopingout » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:34 pm

oh wait i could just ignore him because he's too much trouble

scandalous plan mr noping
ljknkjnnjn
User avatar
Nopingout
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 253
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:45 am
Location: On the forums probably (UTC+10)

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby Descender » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:35 pm

I should of confirmed everscum to this degree is legal

Nopingout wrote:tbh seth is the type of person to be impossible to metaread

because he's like this in almost every game

not sure how to approach

Seth with dashes of ignorance to certain facts is scum!seth if i remember
User avatar
Descender
Recruiter
Recruiter
 
Posts: 1714
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:44 pm
Location: FULLY DESCENDED

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby Chemist1422 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:36 pm

Nopingout wrote:
ZzFifthElementzZ wrote:
Seththeking wrote:@TLE
Do you have a Discord Account?



This is a slip. Indication that both Seth and TLE aren't in the same alignment (if either are mafia)

However, Seth. You should refrain yourself from asking blatant questions such as this, because people tend to misinterpret such.

i dont see how this can be a slip

explain pls

Okay a couple things

What if Fifth is in a scum discord chat and slipped that scum chat was in discord

Also everscum is kind of a trust tell which is probably illegal or something
mist ~ she/they
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 984
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby Nopingout » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:37 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
Nopingout wrote:
ZzFifthElementzZ wrote:
Seththeking wrote:@TLE
Do you have a Discord Account?



This is a slip. Indication that both Seth and TLE aren't in the same alignment (if either are mafia)

However, Seth. You should refrain yourself from asking blatant questions such as this, because people tend to misinterpret such.

i dont see how this can be a slip

explain pls

Okay a couple things

What if Fifth is in a scum discord chat and slipped that scum chat was in discord

Also everscum is kind of a trust tell which is probably illegal or something

wanna join everscum

we have fedoras
ljknkjnnjn
User avatar
Nopingout
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 253
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:45 am
Location: On the forums probably (UTC+10)

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby Nopingout » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:38 pm

oh and yeah now that i think through a little it could be a slip

very weird way to slip tho
ljknkjnnjn
User avatar
Nopingout
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 253
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:45 am
Location: On the forums probably (UTC+10)

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby Descender » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:39 pm

Nopingout wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Nopingout wrote:
ZzFifthElementzZ wrote:
Seththeking wrote:@TLE
Do you have a Discord Account?



This is a slip. Indication that both Seth and TLE aren't in the same alignment (if either are mafia)

However, Seth. You should refrain yourself from asking blatant questions such as this, because people tend to misinterpret such.

i dont see how this can be a slip

explain pls

Okay a couple things

What if Fifth is in a scum discord chat and slipped that scum chat was in discord

Also everscum is kind of a trust tell which is probably illegal or something

wanna join everscum

we have fedoras

No
We need to be exclusive
Chemist isnt a good member to have
User avatar
Descender
Recruiter
Recruiter
 
Posts: 1714
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:44 pm
Location: FULLY DESCENDED

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby Nopingout » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:40 pm

Google wrote:
Nopingout wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Nopingout wrote:
ZzFifthElementzZ wrote:
Seththeking wrote:@TLE
Do you have a Discord Account?



This is a slip. Indication that both Seth and TLE aren't in the same alignment (if either are mafia)

However, Seth. You should refrain yourself from asking blatant questions such as this, because people tend to misinterpret such.

i dont see how this can be a slip

explain pls

Okay a couple things

What if Fifth is in a scum discord chat and slipped that scum chat was in discord

Also everscum is kind of a trust tell which is probably illegal or something

wanna join everscum

we have fedoras

No
We need to be exclusive
Chemist isnt a good member to have

he's scooby doo
ljknkjnnjn
User avatar
Nopingout
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 253
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:45 am
Location: On the forums probably (UTC+10)

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby PokemonKidRyan » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:41 pm

It seems as per usual Seth is doing something which is annoyingly NAI for them considering it's AI for many others. Being (un)intentionally scummy as usual.

Their posts seem to suggest setting up others to fall. But that's just how he plays as town, neut, scum or any other nonsense.

The point on Fifth I disagree on because typically we use different mafia chats on here. However, I guess it's a possibility to consider.
My personality:
Spoiler: Image

My alts were EdwardMidford and TsuchiyaTenaka. I apologise profusely for being bad and hiding behind them. I ask for forgiveness but know that won't be a simple feat. Please stop bringing up my past, as I'm striving towards a new future. I just sometimes struggle to show that I truly want said change.
User avatar
PokemonKidRyan
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:47 am
Location: The Cave (Secret location)

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests