VFM 48 | Transistor FM| Game Over:boolean mafia_win=true

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby Chemist1422 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:07 pm

Seththeking wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
SamuelJackson1972 wrote:
Google wrote:
SamuelJackson1972 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
Google wrote:-snip- (quoting chemist)
*yawn* bad response.
You can play the game while getting pushed, chemist.
who knows how you won an episode as you hold back town so much mafia might as well had a majority


Exactly!

What exactly am I missing here? I'm out of the loop.

>I join fm
>I completely destroy chemist in every way

So the argument is essentially that Chemist is a VI? Fair enough, I suppose, but nothing they've said so far is really pinging me as maf, particularly since you guys are tunnelling him from the get go.

I’m not a VI

People are just trying to discredit me

Also @Qva
Have you played FM before?


I’d like that link to that game you were carrying and flawless in.
Where’s that all scum lynch game?

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=96804&p=3100644#p3100644

There’s another that’s almost over offsite
mist ~ she/they
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 984
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby Qvapil » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:10 pm

Seththeking wrote:
Qvapil wrote:Actually I disagree with lilgansta and google. I'm liking chemist right now.


Yeah, I’m voting him for 2 reasons.

1) He usually Miss Lynches every game as Town anyways
2) He jynxed him with Noping as Mafia.


I missed this post, sorry. I take back the sheeping argument, though I don't like these reasons either.
User avatar
Qvapil
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:10 am

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby Chemist1422 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:10 pm

Qvapil wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
Qvapil wrote:Actually I disagree with lilgansta and google. I'm liking chemist right now.


Yeah, I’m voting him for 2 reasons.

1) He usually Miss Lynches every game as Town anyways
2) He jynxed him with Noping as Mafia.


I missed this post, sorry. I take back the sheeping argument, though I don't like these reasons either.

Oh yeah Seth you never explained the me/moping thing
mist ~ she/they
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 984
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby Chemist1422 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:11 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
Qvapil wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
Qvapil wrote:Actually I disagree with lilgansta and google. I'm liking chemist right now.


Yeah, I’m voting him for 2 reasons.

1) He usually Miss Lynches every game as Town anyways
2) He jynxed him with Noping as Mafia.


I missed this post, sorry. I take back the sheeping argument, though I don't like these reasons either.

Oh yeah Seth you never explained the me/noping thing

Lol autocorrect

Fixed
mist ~ she/they
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 984
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby Qvapil » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:12 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
SamuelJackson1972 wrote:
Google wrote:
SamuelJackson1972 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
Google wrote:-snip- (quoting chemist)
*yawn* bad response.
You can play the game while getting pushed, chemist.
who knows how you won an episode as you hold back town so much mafia might as well had a majority


Exactly!

What exactly am I missing here? I'm out of the loop.

>I join fm
>I completely destroy chemist in every way

So the argument is essentially that Chemist is a VI? Fair enough, I suppose, but nothing they've said so far is really pinging me as maf, particularly since you guys are tunnelling him from the get go.

I’m not a VI

People are just trying to discredit me

Also @Qva
Have you played FM before?


I haven't. I intended to play in an NFM before joining a normal game but the playerlist hasn't filled in over two months. I joined this one because it seemed mechanically simple.
User avatar
Qvapil
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:10 am

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby Seththeking » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:12 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
SamuelJackson1972 wrote:
Google wrote:
SamuelJackson1972 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
Google wrote:-snip- (quoting chemist)
*yawn* bad response.
You can play the game while getting pushed, chemist.
who knows how you won an episode as you hold back town so much mafia might as well had a majority


Exactly!

What exactly am I missing here? I'm out of the loop.

>I join fm
>I completely destroy chemist in every way

So the argument is essentially that Chemist is a VI? Fair enough, I suppose, but nothing they've said so far is really pinging me as maf, particularly since you guys are tunnelling him from the get go.

I’m not a VI

People are just trying to discredit me

Also @Qva
Have you played FM before?


I’d like that link to that game you were carrying and flawless in.
Where’s that all scum lynch game?

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=96804&p=3100644#p3100644

There’s another that’s almost over offsite


Alright then let’s try it today.
I want to see if your legit or not.
I’ll vote with you but at the same time question your choices and give my own feedback towards it.

/Unvote
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby Seththeking » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:13 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
Qvapil wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
Qvapil wrote:Actually I disagree with lilgansta and google. I'm liking chemist right now.


Yeah, I’m voting him for 2 reasons.

1) He usually Miss Lynches every game as Town anyways
2) He jynxed him with Noping as Mafia.


I missed this post, sorry. I take back the sheeping argument, though I don't like these reasons either.

Oh yeah Seth you never explained the me/moping thing


You were talking about it in signs ups and I’m curious as to if you both actually got Mafia.
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby Chemist1422 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:15 pm

Seththeking wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
SamuelJackson1972 wrote:
Google wrote:
SamuelJackson1972 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
Google wrote:-snip- (quoting chemist)
*yawn* bad response.
You can play the game while getting pushed, chemist.
who knows how you won an episode as you hold back town so much mafia might as well had a majority


Exactly!

What exactly am I missing here? I'm out of the loop.

>I join fm
>I completely destroy chemist in every way

So the argument is essentially that Chemist is a VI? Fair enough, I suppose, but nothing they've said so far is really pinging me as maf, particularly since you guys are tunnelling him from the get go.

I’m not a VI

People are just trying to discredit me

Also @Qva
Have you played FM before?


I’d like that link to that game you were carrying and flawless in.
Where’s that all scum lynch game?

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=96804&p=3100644#p3100644

There’s another that’s almost over offsite


Alright then let’s try it today.
I want to see if your legit or not.
I’ll vote with you but at the same time question your choices and give my own feedback towards it.

/Unvote

/vote Seth

This is very much trying to set me up for a mislynch if I mislynch at all

Terrible post
mist ~ she/they
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 984
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby Qvapil » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:18 pm

Could you explain that for me chemist? Your seth vote, I mean.
User avatar
Qvapil
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:10 am

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby Chemist1422 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:20 pm

Qvapil wrote:Could you explain that for me chemist? Your seth vote, I mean.

Basically he’s saying “if you mislynch you’ll be scum to me”

It seems like it’s trying to set up to get me mislynched later
mist ~ she/they
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 984
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby Descender » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:23 pm

SamuelJackson1972 wrote:
Google wrote:
SamuelJackson1972 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
Google wrote:-snip- (quoting chemist)
*yawn* bad response.
You can play the game while getting pushed, chemist.
who knows how you won an episode as you hold back town so much mafia might as well had a majority


Exactly!

What exactly am I missing here? I'm out of the loop.

>I join fm
>I completely destroy chemist in every way

So the argument is essentially that Chemist is a VI? Fair enough, I suppose, but nothing they've said so far is really pinging me as maf, particularly since you guys are tunnelling him from the get go.

thats how you play against chemist.
Chemist is my weakest spot as I speak with them the most out of people here but they dont seem to be able to read me anyways so I do it out of reflex now
User avatar
Descender
Recruiter
Recruiter
 
Posts: 1714
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:44 pm
Location: FULLY DESCENDED

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby theyellowgreninja » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:24 pm

Right so basically:
Everyone is hating on Chemist (Lead by Google)
And that's it? Has anything more happened that I missed (I really only skimmed through but like it's D1, most if not all of us are meming for the first 5 pages anyways)?


Forum Mafia:
4 - 6 Record Spoiler: NFM40 - Citizen died N3 - Mafia/Witch Win
NFM41 - Consigliere lived - Mafia Win
SFM28 - Citizen lived - Mafia/Neutral Win
NFM44 - Serial Killer died N1 - Mafia win
VFM22 - Citizen died N3 - Mafia/Serial Killer win
SFM39 - Braum lived - Demacia (Town) win
GFM2.43 - Common Myeloid Progenitor Colony (Ret) lived - Neoplasm (NK) win
SFM56 - Ninja Killed by Veteran N3 - Mafia win
VFM48 - Citizen lynched D6 - Mafia Win
Hiatus
SFM72 - Stalker/SK Lived - Stalker/Assassin win And you cannot tell me otherwise
User avatar
theyellowgreninja
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Your Subconscious (EST)

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby Seththeking » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:25 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
SamuelJackson1972 wrote:
Google wrote:
SamuelJackson1972 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
Google wrote:-snip- (quoting chemist)
*yawn* bad response.
You can play the game while getting pushed, chemist.
who knows how you won an episode as you hold back town so much mafia might as well had a majority


Exactly!

What exactly am I missing here? I'm out of the loop.

>I join fm
>I completely destroy chemist in every way

So the argument is essentially that Chemist is a VI? Fair enough, I suppose, but nothing they've said so far is really pinging me as maf, particularly since you guys are tunnelling him from the get go.

I’m not a VI

People are just trying to discredit me

Also @Qva
Have you played FM before?


I’d like that link to that game you were carrying and flawless in.
Where’s that all scum lynch game?

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=96804&p=3100644#p3100644

There’s another that’s almost over offsite


Alright then let’s try it today.
I want to see if your legit or not.
I’ll vote with you but at the same time question your choices and give my own feedback towards it.

/Unvote

/vote Seth

This is very much trying to set me up for a mislynch if I mislynch at all

Terrible post


I just want to win for my FM Record.
I usually do stuff myself but I was thinking about trying a new style.
You claim you can give me wins and carry me so I’m all down.
So why are you not carrying me?
I understand why this could appear scummy, voting with you oddly and all but I want to try anyway to win.
How is this setting up a misslynch though? You saying all your votes are a misslynch?
Because I’m voting for who your voting for. So unless you saying you want to miss lynch me I don’t quite understand.
However I refuse to vote myself because I know I’m not scum.
So I’d like to figure out who the scum is just like you would.
If you want to vote me then that’s fine but keep in mind I’m just trying to see how your playing and see if your lynch gets scum.
I want to see you lynch scum today.
That’s all I’m trying to do.
So if you want to vote me that’s fine but don’t get your hopes up because I’m Town.
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby Seththeking » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:27 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
Qvapil wrote:Could you explain that for me chemist? Your seth vote, I mean.

Basically he’s saying “if you mislynch you’ll be scum to me”

It seems like it’s trying to set up to get me mislynched later


I’m just saying I want a win.
It may appear to you as though I’m looking to miss lynch you.
But I’m not at all.
I want to see who you vote for, why you vote for them and what they flip.
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby Seththeking » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:29 pm

So Chemist let me ask you this.
If I’m Miss Lynched how would you require information off of it to find scum?
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby Chemist1422 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:30 pm

Seththeking wrote:So Chemist let me ask you this.
If I’m Miss Lynched how would you require information off of it to find scum?

Who pushed you

Who acted like they knew you would flip town

What was the counterwagon, who pushed it, why
mist ~ she/they
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 984
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby TheLastEvangelist » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:41 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:So Chemist let me ask you this.
If I’m Miss Lynched how would you require information off of it to find scum?

Who pushed you

Who acted like they knew you would flip town

What was the counterwagon, who pushed it, why


Doesn't every smart person know the answer to this.
User avatar
TheLastEvangelist
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:57 pm

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby Seththeking » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:45 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:So Chemist let me ask you this.
If I’m Miss Lynched how would you require information off of it to find scum?

Who pushed you

Who acted like they knew you would flip town

What was the counterwagon, who pushed it, why



But why miss lynch me over everyone else?
I actually can read very accurately late game.
What if everyone votes against you after I’m Lynched.
If me and you work together who knows maybe we are such a great town team we nail all the scum!
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby TheLastEvangelist » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:46 pm

Hurry up, vote me.
User avatar
TheLastEvangelist
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:57 pm

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby Seththeking » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:46 pm

Allow me to show you Chemist that with me alive we can both lynch scum.
Despite me still believing your scum I can also figure out if that’s true or not while doing this.
Just trust me. If your town then you have nothing to worry about.
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby Seththeking » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:48 pm

TheLastEvangelist wrote:Hurry up, vote me.


Why do you want to get lynched so badly?

/Vote TLE

I’m voting you because keeping you alive is going to lower town’s contribution.
Town wouldn’t want to be voted on and not vote anyone else.
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby TheLastEvangelist » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:50 pm

I am contributing.

I can contribute even more if I die.

Day 1 associations are good.
User avatar
TheLastEvangelist
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:57 pm

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby Seththeking » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:52 pm

TheLastEvangelist wrote:I am contributing.

I can contribute even more if I die.

Day 1 associations are good.


Why do you want to die?
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby TheLastEvangelist » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:54 pm

So you can read the people who voted me after I started to get votes.

Stop ruining it.

Seththeking wrote:
TheLastEvangelist wrote:Hurry up, vote me.


Why do you want to get lynched so badly?

/Vote TLE

I’m voting you because keeping you alive is going to lower town’s contribution.
Town wouldn’t want to be voted on and not vote anyone else.


This logic applies to if I'm scum as well. I'm not going to defend myself a lot for now.
User avatar
TheLastEvangelist
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:57 pm

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day1: Hello_World

Postby Seththeking » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:56 pm

TheLastEvangelist wrote:So you can read the people who voted me after I started to get votes.

Stop ruining it.

Seththeking wrote:
TheLastEvangelist wrote:Hurry up, vote me.


Why do you want to get lynched so badly?

/Vote TLE

I’m voting you because keeping you alive is going to lower town’s contribution.
Town wouldn’t want to be voted on and not vote anyone else.


This logic applies to if I'm scum as well. I'm not going to defend myself a lot for now.


Honestly I’m scared to miss lynch RN.
I don’t want to end up Lynching Town.
/Unvote
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Jeeper5 and 18 guests