VFM 48 | Transistor FM| Game Over:boolean mafia_win=true

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 2: Fragmented Memories.

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:23 pm

Phone0Ix wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:It's quite possible there were 2-3 scum on that wagon at EoD

Explain

Scum vote town

3 scums vote town you think? You wanna bring that up because Noping is almost the 3rd scum voting me, right?

Potentially

What?
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby Phone0Ix » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:23 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:

Explain

Scum vote town

3 scums vote town you think? You wanna bring that up because Noping is almost the 3rd scum voting me, right?

Potentially

What?

You and Wabbit vote me right
Call me Phone Ig

Or Silver because of my old discord name. Or Mikan because of my new discord name. Or Julian as that's my actual name
Phone0Ix
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:24 pm

Phone0Ix wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:

Explain

Scum vote town

Potentially

What?

Oh so you're just gonna shade me

Cool
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby Phone0Ix » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:25 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:

Explain

Scum vote town

Potentially

What?

Cool

No you are bringing up the 2-3 thing

Also Noping incase you wanna OMGUS vote me but you are scared to be accused of it just do it, join the wagon with your buddies
Call me Phone Ig

Or Silver because of my old discord name. Or Mikan because of my new discord name. Or Julian as that's my actual name
Phone0Ix

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:28 pm

Phone the reason you get lynched so often as both alignments is because you don't know how to act in pressured situations and you don't acknowledge it and try to improve on it. In VFM40 and VFM41 you were lynched for not being able to defend yourself coherently. In VFM43 you froze when pressured as scum and got lynched D1 for it. In SSS on MU you got lynched D1 because you AtEd instead of defending yourself. You're doing this constantly and consistently getting lynched for it, and if you want to improve it needs to stop.
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby Phone0Ix » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:28 pm

Nopingout wrote: Spoiler:
Phone0Ix wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:

Explain

Scum vote town

Potentially

What?

Cool

No you are bringing up the 2-3 thing

Also Noping incase you wanna OMGUS vote me but you are scared to be accused of it just do it, join the wagon with your buddies

isnt this just OMGUS on me

Have you even read my reasoning on you?
Call me Phone Ig

Phone0Ix

Postby Phone0Ix » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:29 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:Phone the reason you get lynched so often as both alignments is because you don't know how to act in pressured situations and you don't acknowledge it and try to improve on it. In VFM40 and VFM41 you were lynched for not being able to defend yourself coherently. In VFM43 you froze when pressured as scum and got lynched D1 for it. In SSS on MU you got lynched D1 because you AtEd instead of defending yourself. You're doing this constantly and consistently getting lynched for it, and if you want to improve it needs to stop.

But Idk how to.
Call me Phone Ig

Phone0Ix

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:29 pm

Phone0Ix wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:Phone the reason you get lynched so often as both alignments is because you don't know how to act in pressured situations and you don't acknowledge it and try to improve on it. In VFM40 and VFM41 you were lynched for not being able to defend yourself coherently. In VFM43 you froze when pressured as scum and got lynched D1 for it. In SSS on MU you got lynched D1 because you AtEd instead of defending yourself. You're doing this constantly and consistently getting lynched for it, and if you want to improve it needs to stop.

But Idk how to.

The first step is acknowledging it instead of reeing about how everyone who pushes you is scum
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby Phone0Ix » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:30 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:

But Idk how to.

The first step is acknowledging it instead of reeing about how everyone who pushes you is scum

But I acknowledge it and the time I tried doing something about it it was even worse (the mafiamenace game)
Call me Phone Ig

Phone0Ix

Postby Phone0Ix » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:31 pm

Nopingout wrote:im not voting you yet because i want to see if you have anything more to say

judging by your conversation with chem:

- you're jumping from topic to topic. From me 'talking for chem', and then jumping to your old question when chem attempts to defend his honour

- hanging onto your old reads to discredit me. Your explanation was weak and you appear to skip over the posts where I mention strange or good behaviour.

+ you haven't told us why you scumread wabbit. Even if it's the same reasoning as me, mention it. Not mentioning it makes you seem entirely focused on lynching me, because I am an easy target.

I scumread Wabbit for scumreading me
Call me Phone Ig

Phone0Ix

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:34 pm

Phone0Ix wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:

But Idk how to.

But I acknowledge it and the time I tried doing something about it it was even worse (the mafiamenace game)

which one
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby Seththeking » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:35 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:@Phone
What noping said

I did a quick ISO of Qva and a lot of their posts were really hedgy, as if they didn't want to get caught in an incorrect stance/be forced into a push on a buddy.

Dude not everyone that you are meh about that thinks I’m Town is scum.
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby Phone0Ix » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:35 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:

But Idk how to.

which one

Last one but it went horribly wrong so I went back to AtE and OMGUS I believe after being called out for acting different
Call me Phone Ig

Phone0Ix

Postby Phone0Ix » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:36 pm

But I'm going to bed and we are spamming the thread for others. Maybe we can discuss this after the game?
Call me Phone Ig

Phone0Ix

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:37 pm

Phone0Ix wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:

But Idk how to.

which one

Last one but it went horribly wrong so I went back to AtE and OMGUS I believe after being called out for acting different

You tried to get yourself lynched

That is definitely a bigger problem than AtE and OMGUS
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:37 pm

Phone0Ix wrote:But I'm going to bed and we are spamming the thread for others. Maybe we can discuss this after the game?

Sure

I'm no longer convinced you're scum, I accidentally meta-dove you and you looked like town

/vote Qva
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby Phone0Ix » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:39 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:

But Idk how to.

which one

You tried to get yourself lynched

That is definitely a bigger problem than AtE and OMGUS

Multi was town though right
Call me Phone Ig

Phone0Ix

Postby Seththeking » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:53 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:

Explain

Scum vote town

Potentially

What?

Cool

How’s he shading you when he was talking about 3 different people?
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby Seththeking » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:55 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:But I'm going to bed and we are spamming the thread for others. Maybe we can discuss this after the game?

Sure

I'm no longer convinced you're scum, I accidentally meta-dove you and you looked like town

/vote Qva

Qva is Town.
Google is the Scum.
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby theyellowgreninja » Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:07 pm

I don't know how to take most of what's happening right now if I'm being real. Phone is OMGUS'ing Noping for OMGUS'ing Phone or something dumb like that. Chem is hanging around and just swung from google to phone to qva in the span of 3 pages. Seth, somehow, looks the most consistent person here, which is a little sad. I'm sat here confused as to where to even begin with any sort of analysis or commentary. We've yet to hear much if anything out of 65% of the game today (and most of those people weren't entirely active D1 either), and coherent, relevant speech has come from about 3 total people.
I still need to know what Brick sees in Phone, because that could make my vote change to Brick if the reasoning is bad enough
I still want to see more than some catchup from cupcake but I understand that there's a lot of BS to sift through
I still want to hear from PKR, tfios and qvapil some more, so I can make some more educated reads on them
I want more reads from Phone than just the 4 scum (where do the other 13 of us fall? Who's town, who's null, who's slight scum, etc.)
All that I can say for reasonably certainty is this:
Google is probably scum
Brick/Phone is 1-2 scum
If you made me pick one more scum, it'd be Mario, but I could not make a case on them right now
Town may be:
Samuel
Seth
Chem

Chem is most likely town for me but ONLY because of the currently undisputed redirect claim, even if that redirect makes no sense, because it's the only piece of concrete evidence I can find that someone is maybe town.

Forum Mafia:
4 - 6 Record Spoiler: NFM40 - Citizen died N3 - Mafia/Witch Win
NFM41 - Consigliere lived - Mafia Win
SFM28 - Citizen lived - Mafia/Neutral Win
NFM44 - Serial Killer died N1 - Mafia win
VFM22 - Citizen died N3 - Mafia/Serial Killer win
SFM39 - Braum lived - Demacia (Town) win
GFM2.43 - Common Myeloid Progenitor Colony (Ret) lived - Neoplasm (NK) win
SFM56 - Ninja Killed by Veteran N3 - Mafia win
VFM48 - Citizen lynched D6 - Mafia Win
Hiatus
SFM72 - Stalker/SK Lived - Stalker/Assassin win And you cannot tell me otherwise
theyellowgreninja
Witch
Witch

Postby TheWabbit » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:10 pm

yo what did i miss

TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Night 1: Corruption

Postby TheWabbit » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:11 pm

Google wrote:so yeah triangular wants me to dead and that's 3 town dead D2

huh

TheWabbit

Postby TheWabbit » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:13 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:I was redirected

seals chemist as town
this makes the game easier

TheWabbit

Postby TheWabbit » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:14 pm

MoustachioMario wrote:Why would mafia redirect people without knowing who the PR are?

maybe they wanted to shoot in the dark

TheWabbit

Postby TheWabbit » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:14 pm

Google wrote:I'm just going to lie down and let seth lead mafia to a win. If town is willing to kill me, that is.

I did warn you about my playstyle lmao

ergo you should change your playstyle

TheWabbit

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads