VFM 48 | Transistor FM| Game Over:boolean mafia_win=true

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 3: Trojan

Postby TheWabbit » Wed May 01, 2019 7:49 pm

Google wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:google is town too but im not adding him to the towncore because he's just blithering
aside from role he's dead weight

/shoot wabbit

ur a joke if you think you're helpful in day progressions
Image

          

User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1308
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 3: Trojan

Postby theyellowgreninja » Wed May 01, 2019 8:11 pm

cupcakeaj2 wrote:
triangularbrick wrote:Just hang, ninja.


Do you have any new reads or something to add or are you just here to watch us fail and say "I told you so" to try and get towncred

I'm very glad I'm not the only one noticing this crap. Wabbit mentioned it too.

I definetly see scum!Seth as a possibility, but I also still think scum!wabbit could be a thing and if I remember correctly (I'll check after this, I'm on mobile), we're about T-10 hours from EoD (I definetly don't think we have more than 12 hours) so I'm hesitant to move over. If we get a VC (from crimson or someone else) I will be on the wagon if the two of those that has the most people, to prevent scum switching last minute and MLing


Forum Mafia:
4 - 6 Record Spoiler: NFM40 - Citizen died N3 - Mafia/Witch Win
NFM41 - Consigliere lived - Mafia Win
SFM28 - Citizen lived - Mafia/Neutral Win
NFM44 - Serial Killer died N1 - Mafia win
VFM22 - Citizen died N3 - Mafia/Serial Killer win
SFM39 - Braum lived - Demacia (Town) win
GFM2.43 - Common Myeloid Progenitor Colony (Ret) lived - Neoplasm (NK) win
SFM56 - Ninja Killed by Veteran N3 - Mafia win
VFM48 - Citizen lynched D6 - Mafia Win
Hiatus
SFM72 - Stalker/SK Lived - Stalker/Assassin win And you cannot tell me otherwise
User avatar
theyellowgreninja
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Your Subconscious (EST)

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 3: Trojan

Postby theyellowgreninja » Wed May 01, 2019 8:12 pm

Okay so about 13-14 hours, still a bit of time but not much.


Forum Mafia:
4 - 6 Record Spoiler: NFM40 - Citizen died N3 - Mafia/Witch Win
NFM41 - Consigliere lived - Mafia Win
SFM28 - Citizen lived - Mafia/Neutral Win
NFM44 - Serial Killer died N1 - Mafia win
VFM22 - Citizen died N3 - Mafia/Serial Killer win
SFM39 - Braum lived - Demacia (Town) win
GFM2.43 - Common Myeloid Progenitor Colony (Ret) lived - Neoplasm (NK) win
SFM56 - Ninja Killed by Veteran N3 - Mafia win
VFM48 - Citizen lynched D6 - Mafia Win
Hiatus
SFM72 - Stalker/SK Lived - Stalker/Assassin win And you cannot tell me otherwise
User avatar
theyellowgreninja
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Your Subconscious (EST)

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 3: Trojan

Postby TheWabbit » Wed May 01, 2019 8:16 pm

google this is a golden opportunity

i see it now

we're both impulsive in terms of dayplay

now it's time for you to leave the "dead weight" corner

talk to me about your scumreads
and how associations on them work

talk to me how i'm scum after phone flipped
when i was rampant on them since D1

talk to me about mindgaming the entire mafia
Image

          

User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1308
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 3: Trojan

Postby Seththeking » Wed May 01, 2019 8:44 pm

TheWabbit wrote:google this is a golden opportunity

i see it now

we're both impulsive in terms of dayplay

now it's time for you to leave the "dead weight" corner

talk to me about your scumreads
and how associations on them work

talk to me how i'm scum after phone flipped
when i was rampant on them since D1

talk to me about mindgaming the entire mafia


Well I know that I’m not Mafia.
So assume you view me as Locked Town.
Who is your scum Reads?
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 3: Trojan

Postby Crimson97 » Thu May 02, 2019 1:17 am

OVC


[INSERT HEADER HERE]


WE ARE EXPERIMENTING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES.
WE ARE EXPERIMENTING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES.
WE ARE EXPERIMENTING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES.
WE ARE EXPERIMENTING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES.
WE ARE EXPERIMENTING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES.
hello?
this is amelia from ovc
we need help
theres a thing outside
its huge
it already took several people
please somebody help us
i dont wanna die
i dont wanna become one of those things



Current Vote Count
Player Votes Voters
  # Votes Until Majority
Last edited by Crimson97 on Thu May 02, 2019 12:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Image


Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Crimson97
[Forum Mafia XVIII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVIII] Winner
 
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:23 pm

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 3: Trojan

Postby Crimson97 » Thu May 02, 2019 1:21 am

Nopingout has been prodded
Image


Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Crimson97
[Forum Mafia XVIII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVIII] Winner
 
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:23 pm

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 3: Trojan

Postby Descender » Thu May 02, 2019 1:33 am

TheWabbit wrote:google this is a golden opportunity

i see it now

we're both impulsive in terms of dayplay

now it's time for you to leave the "dead weight" corner

talk to me about your scumreads
and how associations on them work

talk to me how i'm scum after phone flipped
when i was rampant on them since D1

talk to me about mindgaming the entire mafia

3am

all my reads are known
you are scum because my mindgame gut and fuck you
and I mindgame everyone

but ive been focusing my scum reads aka mafia
you are in them
you said mindgaming the entire mafia implying you know who mafia is
get on wabbit
User avatar
Descender
Recruiter
Recruiter
 
Posts: 1714
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:44 pm
Location: FULLY DESCENDED

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 3: Trojan

Postby Descender » Thu May 02, 2019 1:34 am

TheWabbit wrote:
Google wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:google is town too but im not adding him to the towncore because he's just blithering
aside from role he's dead weight

/shoot wabbit

ur a joke if you think you're helpful in day progressions

no this is me listening to roundabout
User avatar
Descender
Recruiter
Recruiter
 
Posts: 1714
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:44 pm
Location: FULLY DESCENDED

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 3: Trojan

Postby triangularbrick » Thu May 02, 2019 3:07 am

Why is Seth or wabbit even being considered before ninja?
Shitpost Veteran
I play FM like a retard btw
alias +LJ "+duck; +jump; -forward; +klook"
alias -LJ "-duck; -jump; -klook"


They made the lounge rules because of me! ;)
my best friend is GOOGLE and we are both Chaotic Evil's.
User avatar
triangularbrick
Transporter
Transporter
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:13 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 3: Trojan

Postby theyellowgreninja » Thu May 02, 2019 4:14 am

Umm I don't like the idea of 3 wagons with a couple of people still unvoted...I'mma move to Seth right now b/c I also scumread Seth as well as wabbit and then wagons will be a little more uneven and therefore just a little harder to cheese a ML out of.
/vote Seth
Also, I again can't be on for EoD past, like, 1 hour from now, so if you think I just really fucked up you need to tell me ASAP or I literally won't know until night.


Forum Mafia:
4 - 6 Record Spoiler: NFM40 - Citizen died N3 - Mafia/Witch Win
NFM41 - Consigliere lived - Mafia Win
SFM28 - Citizen lived - Mafia/Neutral Win
NFM44 - Serial Killer died N1 - Mafia win
VFM22 - Citizen died N3 - Mafia/Serial Killer win
SFM39 - Braum lived - Demacia (Town) win
GFM2.43 - Common Myeloid Progenitor Colony (Ret) lived - Neoplasm (NK) win
SFM56 - Ninja Killed by Veteran N3 - Mafia win
VFM48 - Citizen lynched D6 - Mafia Win
Hiatus
SFM72 - Stalker/SK Lived - Stalker/Assassin win And you cannot tell me otherwise
User avatar
theyellowgreninja
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Your Subconscious (EST)

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 3: Trojan

Postby TheWabbit » Thu May 02, 2019 5:15 am

Google wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:google this is a golden opportunity

i see it now

we're both impulsive in terms of dayplay

now it's time for you to leave the "dead weight" corner

talk to me about your scumreads
and how associations on them work

talk to me how i'm scum after phone flipped
when i was rampant on them since D1

talk to me about mindgaming the entire mafia

3am

all my reads are known
you are scum because my mindgame gut and fuck you
and I mindgame everyone

but ive been focusing my scum reads aka mafia
you are in them
you said mindgaming the entire mafia implying you know who mafia is
get on wabbit


not what i meant about the last statement

it's more of a plan actually
Image

          

User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1308
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 3: Trojan

Postby Seththeking » Thu May 02, 2019 6:03 am

theyellowgreninja wrote:Umm I don't like the idea of 3 wagons with a couple of people still unvoted...I'mma move to Seth right now b/c I also scumread Seth as well as wabbit and then wagons will be a little more uneven and therefore just a little harder to cheese a ML out of.
/vote Seth
Also, I again can't be on for EoD past, like, 1 hour from now, so if you think I just really fucked up you need to tell me ASAP or I literally won't know until night.


Yeah I really don’t want to be miss lynched.

/Vote Yellow
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 3: Trojan

Postby triangularbrick » Thu May 02, 2019 8:04 am

theyellowgreninja wrote:Umm I don't like the idea of 3 wagons with a couple of people still unvoted...I'mma move to Seth right now b/c I also scumread Seth as well as wabbit and then wagons will be a little more uneven and therefore just a little harder to cheese a ML out of.
/vote Seth
Also, I again can't be on for EoD past, like, 1 hour from now, so if you think I just really fucked up you need to tell me ASAP or I literally won't know until night.


Boring second biggest wagon to save yourself once again
Shitpost Veteran
I play FM like a retard btw
alias +LJ "+duck; +jump; -forward; +klook"
alias -LJ "-duck; -jump; -klook"


They made the lounge rules because of me! ;)
my best friend is GOOGLE and we are both Chaotic Evil's.
User avatar
triangularbrick
Transporter
Transporter
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:13 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 3: Trojan

Postby triangularbrick » Thu May 02, 2019 8:05 am

theyellowgreninja wrote:Umm I don't like the idea of 3 wagons with a couple of people still unvoted...I'mma move to Seth right now b/c I also scumread Seth as well as wabbit and then wagons will be a little more uneven and therefore just a little harder to cheese a ML out of.
/vote Seth
Also, I again can't be on for EoD past, like, 1 hour from now, so if you think I just really fucked up you need to tell me ASAP or I literally won't know until night.


"Imma move to Seth so I don't die and lose as mafia"
Yeah ok
Shitpost Veteran
I play FM like a retard btw
alias +LJ "+duck; +jump; -forward; +klook"
alias -LJ "-duck; -jump; -klook"


They made the lounge rules because of me! ;)
my best friend is GOOGLE and we are both Chaotic Evil's.
User avatar
triangularbrick
Transporter
Transporter
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:13 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 3: Trojan

Postby MoustachioMario » Thu May 02, 2019 8:16 am

:I

Yellow and Seth are both good lynch choices today

but I don't know who to pick rn anymore
Games Won
Spoiler:
SFM63
The Godfather
[Survived]

Games Lost
Spoiler:
NFMNFM3
The Consigliere
[Lynched Day Four]
User avatar
MoustachioMario
Doctor
Doctor
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:18 am

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 3: Trojan

Postby Descender » Thu May 02, 2019 8:27 am

MoustachioMario wrote::I

Yellow and Seth are both good lynch choices today

but I don't know who to pick rn anymore

wabbit
I'm back
User avatar
Descender
Recruiter
Recruiter
 
Posts: 1714
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:44 pm
Location: FULLY DESCENDED

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 3: Trojan

Postby Descender » Thu May 02, 2019 8:29 am

TheWabbit wrote:
Google wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:google this is a golden opportunity

i see it now

we're both impulsive in terms of dayplay

now it's time for you to leave the "dead weight" corner

talk to me about your scumreads
and how associations on them work

talk to me how i'm scum after phone flipped
when i was rampant on them since D1

talk to me about mindgaming the entire mafia

3am

all my reads are known
you are scum because my mindgame gut and fuck you
and I mindgame everyone

but ive been focusing my scum reads aka mafia
you are in them
you said mindgaming the entire mafia implying you know who mafia is
get on wabbit


not what i meant about the last statement

it's more of a plan actually

I dont see your point so

Seththeking wrote:
theyellowgreninja wrote:Umm I don't like the idea of 3 wagons with a couple of people still unvoted...I'mma move to Seth right now b/c I also scumread Seth as well as wabbit and then wagons will be a little more uneven and therefore just a little harder to cheese a ML out of.
/vote Seth
Also, I again can't be on for EoD past, like, 1 hour from now, so if you think I just really fucked up you need to tell me ASAP or I literally won't know until night.


Yeah I really don’t want to be miss lynched.

/Vote Yellow

WABBIT
VOTE WABBIT AND DONT VOTE SOMEONE FOR VOTING YOU
User avatar
Descender
Recruiter
Recruiter
 
Posts: 1714
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:44 pm
Location: FULLY DESCENDED

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 3: Trojan

Postby tfiosforevah » Thu May 02, 2019 9:24 am

MoustachioMario wrote::I

Yellow and Seth are both good lynch choices today

but I don't know who to pick rn anymore

Seth does seem like a good choice but his actions are more likely to be townie than yellows are (IMO)
Just a college-aged girl who likes playing mafia :D

FM History: 8-7
Spoiler: FM6E- stalker- loss
TFM8- checker- loss
GFM- investigator- win
Episode XII- double citizen- win
SFM28- Jugin/Vet. Lancer (citizen)- loss
VFM42- citizen- loss
SFM53- despacito 2.5 (tracker)- win
VFM43- citizen- win
SFM55- vanilla townie (citizen)- win
FM17C- caporegime- loss
VFM44- citizen- loss
FM17D- pirate- win
VFM46- irn-bru (goon)- win
SFM56- goon- win
FM17E- citizen- loss
User avatar
tfiosforevah
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:18 pm
Location: In existence

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 3: Trojan

Postby Descender » Thu May 02, 2019 9:24 am

tfiosforevah wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote::I

Yellow and Seth are both good lynch choices today

but I don't know who to pick rn anymore

Seth does seem like a good choice but his actions are more likely to be townie than yellows are (IMO)

wabbit
User avatar
Descender
Recruiter
Recruiter
 
Posts: 1714
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:44 pm
Location: FULLY DESCENDED

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 3: Trojan

Postby Seththeking » Thu May 02, 2019 10:36 am

Google wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:
Google wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:google this is a golden opportunity

i see it now

we're both impulsive in terms of dayplay

now it's time for you to leave the "dead weight" corner

talk to me about your scumreads
and how associations on them work

talk to me how i'm scum after phone flipped
when i was rampant on them since D1

talk to me about mindgaming the entire mafia

3am

all my reads are known
you are scum because my mindgame gut and fuck you
and I mindgame everyone

but ive been focusing my scum reads aka mafia
you are in them
you said mindgaming the entire mafia implying you know who mafia is
get on wabbit


not what i meant about the last statement

it's more of a plan actually

I dont see your point so

Seththeking wrote:
theyellowgreninja wrote:Umm I don't like the idea of 3 wagons with a couple of people still unvoted...I'mma move to Seth right now b/c I also scumread Seth as well as wabbit and then wagons will be a little more uneven and therefore just a little harder to cheese a ML out of.
/vote Seth
Also, I again can't be on for EoD past, like, 1 hour from now, so if you think I just really fucked up you need to tell me ASAP or I literally won't know until night.


Yeah I really don’t want to be miss lynched.

/Vote Yellow

WABBIT
VOTE WABBIT AND DONT VOTE SOMEONE FOR VOTING YOU


Well I don’t want to be miss lynched and town ends up losing.
Tell you what though.
If someone else votes Wabbit I’ll vote them too.
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 3: Trojan

Postby Descender » Thu May 02, 2019 10:43 am

Seththeking wrote:
Google wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:
Google wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:google this is a golden opportunity

i see it now

we're both impulsive in terms of dayplay

now it's time for you to leave the "dead weight" corner

talk to me about your scumreads
and how associations on them work

talk to me how i'm scum after phone flipped
when i was rampant on them since D1

talk to me about mindgaming the entire mafia

3am

all my reads are known
you are scum because my mindgame gut and fuck you
and I mindgame everyone

but ive been focusing my scum reads aka mafia
you are in them
you said mindgaming the entire mafia implying you know who mafia is
get on wabbit


not what i meant about the last statement

it's more of a plan actually

I dont see your point so

Seththeking wrote:
theyellowgreninja wrote:Umm I don't like the idea of 3 wagons with a couple of people still unvoted...I'mma move to Seth right now b/c I also scumread Seth as well as wabbit and then wagons will be a little more uneven and therefore just a little harder to cheese a ML out of.
/vote Seth
Also, I again can't be on for EoD past, like, 1 hour from now, so if you think I just really fucked up you need to tell me ASAP or I literally won't know until night.


Yeah I really don’t want to be miss lynched.

/Vote Yellow

WABBIT
VOTE WABBIT AND DONT VOTE SOMEONE FOR VOTING YOU


Well I don’t want to be miss lynched and town ends up losing.
Tell you what though.
If someone else votes Wabbit I’ll vote them too.

DONT WORRY
THE VIG HERE IS VOTED WABBIT
VOTE WABBIT
User avatar
Descender
Recruiter
Recruiter
 
Posts: 1714
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:44 pm
Location: FULLY DESCENDED

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 3: Trojan

Postby Seththeking » Thu May 02, 2019 10:49 am

Google wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
Google wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:
Google wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:google this is a golden opportunity

i see it now

we're both impulsive in terms of dayplay

now it's time for you to leave the "dead weight" corner

talk to me about your scumreads
and how associations on them work

talk to me how i'm scum after phone flipped
when i was rampant on them since D1

talk to me about mindgaming the entire mafia

3am

all my reads are known
you are scum because my mindgame gut and fuck you
and I mindgame everyone

but ive been focusing my scum reads aka mafia
you are in them
you said mindgaming the entire mafia implying you know who mafia is
get on wabbit


not what i meant about the last statement

it's more of a plan actually

I dont see your point so

Seththeking wrote:
theyellowgreninja wrote:Umm I don't like the idea of 3 wagons with a couple of people still unvoted...I'mma move to Seth right now b/c I also scumread Seth as well as wabbit and then wagons will be a little more uneven and therefore just a little harder to cheese a ML out of.
/vote Seth
Also, I again can't be on for EoD past, like, 1 hour from now, so if you think I just really fucked up you need to tell me ASAP or I literally won't know until night.


Yeah I really don’t want to be miss lynched.

/Vote Yellow

WABBIT
VOTE WABBIT AND DONT VOTE SOMEONE FOR VOTING YOU


Well I don’t want to be miss lynched and town ends up losing.
Tell you what though.
If someone else votes Wabbit I’ll vote them too.

DONT WORRY
THE VIG HERE IS VOTED WABBIT
VOTE WABBIT


But if no one else votes Wabbit I’ll die...
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 3: Trojan

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu May 02, 2019 11:11 am

We have three more town-controlled kills

They should go in yellow/Qva/Seth/Wabbit
mist ~ she/they
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 966
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 3: Trojan

Postby Crimson97 » Thu May 02, 2019 11:36 am

About 30 minutes left until EoD.
Image


Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Crimson97
[Forum Mafia XVIII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVIII] Winner
 
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:23 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests