VFM 48 | Transistor FM| Game Over:boolean mafia_win=true

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 3: Trojan

Postby tfiosforevah » Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:31 pm

slept peacefully last night

watt is most likely cleared now

i dont like the fact that seth is still against him
Just a college-aged girl who likes playing mafia :D

FM History: 8-7
Spoiler: FM6E- stalker- loss
TFM8- checker- loss
GFM- investigator- win
Episode XII- double citizen- win
SFM28- Jugin/Vet. Lancer (citizen)- loss
VFM42- citizen- loss
SFM53- despacito 2.5 (tracker)- win
VFM43- citizen- win
SFM55- vanilla townie (citizen)- win
FM17C- caporegime- loss
VFM44- citizen- loss
FM17D- pirate- win
VFM46- irn-bru (goon)- win
SFM56- goon- win
FM17E- citizen- loss
User avatar
tfiosforevah
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:18 pm
Location: In existence

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 3: Trojan

Postby triangularbrick » Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:56 pm

tfiosforevah wrote:slept peacefully last night

watt is most likely cleared now

i dont like the fact that seth is still against him


How did you know you sp?
Shitpost Veteran
I play FM like a retard btw
alias +LJ "+duck; +jump; -forward; +klook"
alias -LJ "-duck; -jump; -klook"


They made the lounge rules because of me! ;)
my best friend is GOOGLE and we are both Chaotic Evil's.
User avatar
triangularbrick
Transporter
Transporter
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:13 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 3: Trojan

Postby triangularbrick » Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:57 pm

Watt20I5 wrote:TB IS ONLINE TAKE COVER


No
I was playing csgo nonce
Shitpost Veteran
I play FM like a retard btw
alias +LJ "+duck; +jump; -forward; +klook"
alias -LJ "-duck; -jump; -klook"


They made the lounge rules because of me! ;)
my best friend is GOOGLE and we are both Chaotic Evil's.
User avatar
triangularbrick
Transporter
Transporter
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:13 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 3: Trojan

Postby Chemist1422 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:11 pm

Watt is lock town to me right now

PKR's outside his scum range for now

Qva is a solid scumread, TYG is within his scum meta

That leaves TB, Mario, tfios, seth, Wabbit, noping, cupcake

Two scum and five town in there to sort.
mist ~ she/they
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 966
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 3: Trojan

Postby Seththeking » Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:22 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:Watt is lock town to me right now

PKR's outside his scum range for now

Qva is a solid scumread, TYG is within his scum meta

That leaves TB, Mario, tfios, seth, Wabbit, noping, cupcake

Two scum and five town in there to sort.


Noping, Yellow, Tfios And TB.
This might be the scum team ^
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 3: Trojan

Postby Chemist1422 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:32 pm

Seththeking wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:Watt is lock town to me right now

PKR's outside his scum range for now

Qva is a solid scumread, TYG is within his scum meta

That leaves TB, Mario, tfios, seth, Wabbit, noping, cupcake

Two scum and five town in there to sort.


Noping, Yellow, Tfios And TB.
This might be the scum team ^

Explain tfios
mist ~ she/they
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 966
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 3: Trojan

Postby Seththeking » Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:51 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:Watt is lock town to me right now

PKR's outside his scum range for now

Qva is a solid scumread, TYG is within his scum meta

That leaves TB, Mario, tfios, seth, Wabbit, noping, cupcake

Two scum and five town in there to sort.


Noping, Yellow, Tfios And TB.
This might be the scum team ^

Explain tfios


IDK Tfios is hard to read but I feel as if they are playing like their previous Goon Game.
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 3: Trojan

Postby Watt20I5 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:55 pm

triangularbrick wrote:
Watt20I5 wrote:TB IS ONLINE TAKE COVER


No
I was playing csgo nonce

you sound scottish
User avatar
Watt20I5
Escort
Escort
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:53 pm
Location: Riding on My Train

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 3: Trojan

Postby cupcakeaj2 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:16 pm

Seththeking wrote:/Vote Google


Google and Yellow are Scum!


Seththeking wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote:[]
[yellow,wabbit,watt,cupcake,p much everyone else]
[]
[chemist,noping,tfios,seth]
[]

idk

I think thats the scumteam though :P
prob got 1/4 right :P

uh what

so there's only exactly 1 scum in {chem/noping/tfios/seth}?


No he’s saying their is at least 1 scum.


Seththeking wrote:Also if their is a real vigilante shoot Google Tonight.


Seththeking wrote:
Seththeking wrote:Also if their is a real vigilante shoot Google Tonight.


Because he soft claimed Vigilante.


Seththeking wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:Mafia redirector may not force other roles to use their night actions if they have not decided to use it the night they're targeted.

From the OP


@host confirm this?


Stop. Please, just stop this. You cannot possibly be this sad to read.
Spoiler: Repertoire

Mad Scientist

Prophet

Blacksmith

Anonymous

Forum Mafia Games:

ALL:

5 - 6 - 2

TOWN:

3 - 4 - 1

MAFIA:

2 - 3 - 0

OTHER:

0 - 0 - 1
cupcakeaj2
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:12 pm

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 3: Trojan

Postby Seththeking » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:18 pm

cupcakeaj2 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:/Vote Google


Google and Yellow are Scum!


Seththeking wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote:[]
[yellow,wabbit,watt,cupcake,p much everyone else]
[]
[chemist,noping,tfios,seth]
[]

idk

I think thats the scumteam though :P
prob got 1/4 right :P

uh what

so there's only exactly 1 scum in {chem/noping/tfios/seth}?


No he’s saying their is at least 1 scum.


Seththeking wrote:Also if their is a real vigilante shoot Google Tonight.


Seththeking wrote:
Seththeking wrote:Also if their is a real vigilante shoot Google Tonight.


Because he soft claimed Vigilante.


Seththeking wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:Mafia redirector may not force other roles to use their night actions if they have not decided to use it the night they're targeted.

From the OP


@host confirm this?


Stop. Please, just stop this. You cannot possibly be this sad to read.


What exactly was you point on this?
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 2: Fragmented Memories.

Postby cupcakeaj2 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:19 pm

theyellowgreninja wrote:T-8 minutes
Phone is scum no matter what I do believe. I am not scum. Brick is probably scum. Watt resolves tonight no matter what. Wabbit is probably town because Phone is maf. Seth can go either way but might be scum. Qva is the same. Chem...IDK. Everyone else really isn't involved in this web of associations.


Half of me wants to say TYG isn't actually that scummy because of how certain he was acting.

Scum probably won't do that since being wrong would make them seem suspicious.
Spoiler: Repertoire

Mad Scientist

Prophet

Blacksmith

Anonymous

Forum Mafia Games:

ALL:

5 - 6 - 2

TOWN:

3 - 4 - 1

MAFIA:

2 - 3 - 0

OTHER:

0 - 0 - 1
cupcakeaj2
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:12 pm

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 2: Fragmented Memories.

Postby Seththeking » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:24 pm

cupcakeaj2 wrote:
theyellowgreninja wrote:T-8 minutes
Phone is scum no matter what I do believe. I am not scum. Brick is probably scum. Watt resolves tonight no matter what. Wabbit is probably town because Phone is maf. Seth can go either way but might be scum. Qva is the same. Chem...IDK. Everyone else really isn't involved in this web of associations.


Half of me wants to say TYG isn't actually that scummy because of how certain he was acting.

Scum probably won't do that since being wrong would make them seem suspicious.


Uh Excuse me?
Being wrong is Null, Town dose it at times, Wabbit did it.
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 2: Fragmented Memories.

Postby cupcakeaj2 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:26 pm

Seththeking wrote:
cupcakeaj2 wrote:
theyellowgreninja wrote:T-8 minutes
Phone is scum no matter what I do believe. I am not scum. Brick is probably scum. Watt resolves tonight no matter what. Wabbit is probably town because Phone is maf. Seth can go either way but might be scum. Qva is the same. Chem...IDK. Everyone else really isn't involved in this web of associations.


Half of me wants to say TYG isn't actually that scummy because of how certain he was acting.

Scum probably won't do that since being wrong would make them seem suspicious.


Uh Excuse me?
Being wrong is Null, Town dose it at times, Wabbit did it.


Exactly
Spoiler: Repertoire

Mad Scientist

Prophet

Blacksmith

Anonymous

Forum Mafia Games:

ALL:

5 - 6 - 2

TOWN:

3 - 4 - 1

MAFIA:

2 - 3 - 0

OTHER:

0 - 0 - 1
cupcakeaj2
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:12 pm

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 2: Fragmented Memories.

Postby Watt20I5 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:30 pm

Seththeking wrote:
cupcakeaj2 wrote:
theyellowgreninja wrote:T-8 minutes
Phone is scum no matter what I do believe. I am not scum. Brick is probably scum. Watt resolves tonight no matter what. Wabbit is probably town because Phone is maf. Seth can go either way but might be scum. Qva is the same. Chem...IDK. Everyone else really isn't involved in this web of associations.


Half of me wants to say TYG isn't actually that scummy because of how certain he was acting.

Scum probably won't do that since being wrong would make them seem suspicious.


Uh Excuse me?
Being wrong is Null, Town dose it at times, Wabbit did it.

Wabbit/Chemist/Newbie/Seth it is
User avatar
Watt20I5
Escort
Escort
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:53 pm
Location: Riding on My Train

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 3: Trojan

Postby Watt20I5 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:32 pm

Seththeking wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:Watt is lock town to me right now

PKR's outside his scum range for now

Qva is a solid scumread, TYG is within his scum meta

That leaves TB, Mario, tfios, seth, Wabbit, noping, cupcake

Two scum and five town in there to sort.


Noping, Yellow, Tfios And TB.
This might be the scum team ^

just avoiding the chemist route
User avatar
Watt20I5
Escort
Escort
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:53 pm
Location: Riding on My Train

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 2: Fragmented Memories.

Postby cupcakeaj2 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:35 pm

Watt20I5 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
cupcakeaj2 wrote:
theyellowgreninja wrote:T-8 minutes
Phone is scum no matter what I do believe. I am not scum. Brick is probably scum. Watt resolves tonight no matter what. Wabbit is probably town because Phone is maf. Seth can go either way but might be scum. Qva is the same. Chem...IDK. Everyone else really isn't involved in this web of associations.


Half of me wants to say TYG isn't actually that scummy because of how certain he was acting.

Scum probably won't do that since being wrong would make them seem suspicious.


Uh Excuse me?
Being wrong is Null, Town dose it at times, Wabbit did it.

Wabbit/Chemist/Newbie/Seth it is


Isn't Qvapil the only newbie?
Spoiler: Repertoire

Mad Scientist

Prophet

Blacksmith

Anonymous

Forum Mafia Games:

ALL:

5 - 6 - 2

TOWN:

3 - 4 - 1

MAFIA:

2 - 3 - 0

OTHER:

0 - 0 - 1
cupcakeaj2
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:12 pm

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 2: Fragmented Memories.

Postby Chemist1422 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:39 pm

cupcakeaj2 wrote:
theyellowgreninja wrote:T-8 minutes
Phone is scum no matter what I do believe. I am not scum. Brick is probably scum. Watt resolves tonight no matter what. Wabbit is probably town because Phone is maf. Seth can go either way but might be scum. Qva is the same. Chem...IDK. Everyone else really isn't involved in this web of associations.


Half of me wants to say TYG isn't actually that scummy because of how certain he was acting.

Scum probably won't do that since being wrong would make them seem suspicious.

Hard disagree, confidence is scummy because scum know more than town
mist ~ she/they
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 966
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 3: Trojan

Postby Chemist1422 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:39 pm

Watt20I5 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:Watt is lock town to me right now

PKR's outside his scum range for now

Qva is a solid scumread, TYG is within his scum meta

That leaves TB, Mario, tfios, seth, Wabbit, noping, cupcake

Two scum and five town in there to sort.


Noping, Yellow, Tfios And TB.
This might be the scum team ^

just avoiding the chemist route

You're exclusively scumreading me because I was redirected why exactly
mist ~ she/they
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 966
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 2: Fragmented Memories.

Postby Watt20I5 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:41 pm

cupcakeaj2 wrote:
Watt20I5 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
cupcakeaj2 wrote:
theyellowgreninja wrote:T-8 minutes
Phone is scum no matter what I do believe. I am not scum. Brick is probably scum. Watt resolves tonight no matter what. Wabbit is probably town because Phone is maf. Seth can go either way but might be scum. Qva is the same. Chem...IDK. Everyone else really isn't involved in this web of associations.


Half of me wants to say TYG isn't actually that scummy because of how certain he was acting.

Scum probably won't do that since being wrong would make them seem suspicious.


Uh Excuse me?
Being wrong is Null, Town dose it at times, Wabbit did it.

Wabbit/Chemist/Newbie/Seth it is


Isn't Qvapil the only newbie?

i dont mean first games

Chemist1422 wrote:
Watt20I5 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:Watt is lock town to me right now

PKR's outside his scum range for now

Qva is a solid scumread, TYG is within his scum meta

That leaves TB, Mario, tfios, seth, Wabbit, noping, cupcake

Two scum and five town in there to sort.


Noping, Yellow, Tfios And TB.
This might be the scum team ^

just avoiding the chemist route

You're exclusively scumreading me because I was redirected why exactly

not just that
seth knew their was an opening to fuck with you there and missed it.
that aint town!seth
User avatar
Watt20I5
Escort
Escort
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:53 pm
Location: Riding on My Train

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 2: Fragmented Memories.

Postby Seththeking » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:44 pm

Watt20I5 wrote:
cupcakeaj2 wrote:
Watt20I5 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
cupcakeaj2 wrote:
theyellowgreninja wrote:T-8 minutes
Phone is scum no matter what I do believe. I am not scum. Brick is probably scum. Watt resolves tonight no matter what. Wabbit is probably town because Phone is maf. Seth can go either way but might be scum. Qva is the same. Chem...IDK. Everyone else really isn't involved in this web of associations.


Half of me wants to say TYG isn't actually that scummy because of how certain he was acting.

Scum probably won't do that since being wrong would make them seem suspicious.


Uh Excuse me?
Being wrong is Null, Town dose it at times, Wabbit did it.

Wabbit/Chemist/Newbie/Seth it is


Isn't Qvapil the only newbie?

i dont mean first games

Chemist1422 wrote:
Watt20I5 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:Watt is lock town to me right now

PKR's outside his scum range for now

Qva is a solid scumread, TYG is within his scum meta

That leaves TB, Mario, tfios, seth, Wabbit, noping, cupcake

Two scum and five town in there to sort.


Noping, Yellow, Tfios And TB.
This might be the scum team ^

just avoiding the chemist route

You're exclusively scumreading me because I was redirected why exactly

not just that
seth knew their was an opening to fuck with you there and missed it.
that aint town!seth


I already said it was a possibility the redirection claim could be fake so I don't need to say anything further.
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 3: Trojan

Postby theyellowgreninja » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:17 pm

MoustachioMario wrote:
Seththeking wrote:Yes because I don’t want Town to lynch the Doctor.
I can tell who’s who based upon simple reading and feelings.
I can also tell you Yellow is Scum.


How do you know yellow isn't the doctor?

Dude if I was the doctor kmenx wouldn't be dead right now
I'm just a lowly cit


Forum Mafia:
4 - 6 Record Spoiler: NFM40 - Citizen died N3 - Mafia/Witch Win
NFM41 - Consigliere lived - Mafia Win
SFM28 - Citizen lived - Mafia/Neutral Win
NFM44 - Serial Killer died N1 - Mafia win
VFM22 - Citizen died N3 - Mafia/Serial Killer win
SFM39 - Braum lived - Demacia (Town) win
GFM2.43 - Common Myeloid Progenitor Colony (Ret) lived - Neoplasm (NK) win
SFM56 - Ninja Killed by Veteran N3 - Mafia win
VFM48 - Citizen lynched D6 - Mafia Win
Hiatus
SFM72 - Stalker/SK Lived - Stalker/Assassin win And you cannot tell me otherwise
User avatar
theyellowgreninja
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Your Subconscious (EST)

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 3: Trojan

Postby theyellowgreninja » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:24 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:Watt is lock town to me right now

PKR's outside his scum range for now

Qva is a solid scumread, TYG is within his scum meta

That leaves TB, Mario, tfios, seth, Wabbit, noping, cupcake

Two scum and five town in there to sort.

To be fair, my meta doesn't change as far as I'm aware from town to scum. Check out SFM39 or maybe even NFM40 [In comparison to NFM41] (even though they're older and not entirely accurate to current me).
As for the other people here:
PKR I don't think is scum
Qva I can see but I'm meh on
Watt is town
TB I don't know anymore because I think they still fucking despise me but their reads have been surprisingly accurate otherwise (Still can't see why phone was so high, but he was right so IDK).
tfios can still go either way for me
Wabbit could reasonably be scum, I might check out his stance on TLE from D1
noping I can't read
cupcake hasn't done too much, and the little there is goes either way really.
Mario IDK, could be scum could be weirdo town like Watt
You also forgot seth and yourself in your list, and I think seth could possibly be scum (buit certainly not the most likely person), and you can go either way but lean town rn.


Forum Mafia:
4 - 6 Record Spoiler: NFM40 - Citizen died N3 - Mafia/Witch Win
NFM41 - Consigliere lived - Mafia Win
SFM28 - Citizen lived - Mafia/Neutral Win
NFM44 - Serial Killer died N1 - Mafia win
VFM22 - Citizen died N3 - Mafia/Serial Killer win
SFM39 - Braum lived - Demacia (Town) win
GFM2.43 - Common Myeloid Progenitor Colony (Ret) lived - Neoplasm (NK) win
SFM56 - Ninja Killed by Veteran N3 - Mafia win
VFM48 - Citizen lynched D6 - Mafia Win
Hiatus
SFM72 - Stalker/SK Lived - Stalker/Assassin win And you cannot tell me otherwise
User avatar
theyellowgreninja
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Your Subconscious (EST)

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 3: Trojan

Postby Chemist1422 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:26 pm

I didn't forget seth, and I'm not including myself because I don't need to

Can you bracket your lists please

Like this:
{Chemist, Watt}
{PKR}
{Wabbit, cupcake, noping, tfios, Mario}
{Seth, TB}
{Qva, TYG}
mist ~ she/they
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 966
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 2: Fragmented Memories.

Postby theyellowgreninja » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:27 pm

cupcakeaj2 wrote:
theyellowgreninja wrote:T-8 minutes
Phone is scum no matter what I do believe. I am not scum. Brick is probably scum. Watt resolves tonight no matter what. Wabbit is probably town because Phone is maf. Seth can go either way but might be scum. Qva is the same. Chem...IDK. Everyone else really isn't involved in this web of associations.


Half of me wants to say TYG isn't actually that scummy because of how certain he was acting.

Scum probably won't do that since being wrong would make them seem suspicious.

Yeah, and in my defense I was certain Phone was scum in SFM56 when I was literally scum so y'know. Phone just seems scummy to me. Literally was in maf chat going "How wasn't he neutral???"

Oh yeah I can bracket let me make a new post tho


Forum Mafia:
4 - 6 Record Spoiler: NFM40 - Citizen died N3 - Mafia/Witch Win
NFM41 - Consigliere lived - Mafia Win
SFM28 - Citizen lived - Mafia/Neutral Win
NFM44 - Serial Killer died N1 - Mafia win
VFM22 - Citizen died N3 - Mafia/Serial Killer win
SFM39 - Braum lived - Demacia (Town) win
GFM2.43 - Common Myeloid Progenitor Colony (Ret) lived - Neoplasm (NK) win
SFM56 - Ninja Killed by Veteran N3 - Mafia win
VFM48 - Citizen lynched D6 - Mafia Win
Hiatus
SFM72 - Stalker/SK Lived - Stalker/Assassin win And you cannot tell me otherwise
User avatar
theyellowgreninja
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Your Subconscious (EST)

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 3: Trojan

Postby theyellowgreninja » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:31 pm

{Watt}
{PKR, chem}
{Qva, TB, tfios, noping, cupcake, mario*}
{Wabbit, mario*, seth}
{}

*Yes, I know Mario is here twice, it's because the scum read is just a gut read, which means I won't really act on it or pursue it, but it's there.

As you can see, I don't know who's scum anymore. TB left the "he's scum" list because he's been right twice, so he's either in it for the super long game or town, and mario left because my read was basically "he acts like google" (+ the gut read) who is now lock town which makes that point invalid.


Forum Mafia:
4 - 6 Record Spoiler: NFM40 - Citizen died N3 - Mafia/Witch Win
NFM41 - Consigliere lived - Mafia Win
SFM28 - Citizen lived - Mafia/Neutral Win
NFM44 - Serial Killer died N1 - Mafia win
VFM22 - Citizen died N3 - Mafia/Serial Killer win
SFM39 - Braum lived - Demacia (Town) win
GFM2.43 - Common Myeloid Progenitor Colony (Ret) lived - Neoplasm (NK) win
SFM56 - Ninja Killed by Veteran N3 - Mafia win
VFM48 - Citizen lynched D6 - Mafia Win
Hiatus
SFM72 - Stalker/SK Lived - Stalker/Assassin win And you cannot tell me otherwise
User avatar
theyellowgreninja
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Your Subconscious (EST)

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cenvil2, CheezePie, ZoruaLuhansk and 46 guests