VFM 48 | Transistor FM| Game Over:boolean mafia_win=true

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 2: Fragmented Memories.

Postby Watt20I5 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:27 am

cupcakeaj2 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Watt20I5 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
SamuelJackson1972 wrote:
Watt20I5 wrote:WELCOME SAMUEL

I AM VIG BEFORE YOU GET SCUMRED

Nice Vig claim in a redirector mafia game, that's not dangerous at all.
I'll just keep my vote on yellow.

Oh yeah

You should not be shooting unless we lynch the redirector

chemist knows I will not listen to him
chemist is redirector

>redirecting myself

:think:


It’s called lying about the redirect but I believe you

Speaking of which, what kind of redirector redirects N1 with no claims

exactly.
User avatar
Watt20I5
Escort
Escort
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:53 pm
Location: Riding on My Train

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 2: Fragmented Memories.

Postby theyellowgreninja » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:27 am

cupcakeaj2 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Watt20I5 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
SamuelJackson1972 wrote:
Watt20I5 wrote:WELCOME SAMUEL

I AM VIG BEFORE YOU GET SCUMRED

Nice Vig claim in a redirector mafia game, that's not dangerous at all.
I'll just keep my vote on yellow.

Oh yeah

You should not be shooting unless we lynch the redirector

chemist knows I will not listen to him
chemist is redirector

>redirecting myself

:think:


It’s called lying about the redirect but I believe you

Speaking of which, what kind of redirector redirects N1 with no claims

Either the bad one or the one trying to plant some suspicion in a redirect claim.


Forum Mafia:
4 - 6 Record Spoiler: NFM40 - Citizen died N3 - Mafia/Witch Win
NFM41 - Consigliere lived - Mafia Win
SFM28 - Citizen lived - Mafia/Neutral Win
NFM44 - Serial Killer died N1 - Mafia win
VFM22 - Citizen died N3 - Mafia/Serial Killer win
SFM39 - Braum lived - Demacia (Town) win
GFM2.43 - Common Myeloid Progenitor Colony (Ret) lived - Neoplasm (NK) win
SFM56 - Ninja Killed by Veteran N3 - Mafia win
VFM48 - Citizen lynched D6 - Mafia Win
Hiatus
SFM72 - Stalker/SK Lived - Stalker/Assassin win And you cannot tell me otherwise
User avatar
theyellowgreninja
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Your Subconscious (EST)

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 2: Fragmented Memories.

Postby TheWabbit » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:28 am

Phone0Ix wrote:/vote Wabbit

Missed claim. Google jump back

still a shit vote

byebye
Image

          

User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1308
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 2: Fragmented Memories.

Postby Watt20I5 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:29 am

TheWabbit wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:/vote Wabbit

Missed claim. Google jump back

still a shit vote

byebye

if they are good though
User avatar
Watt20I5
Escort
Escort
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:53 pm
Location: Riding on My Train

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 2: Fragmented Memories.

Postby cupcakeaj2 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:29 am

TheWabbit wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:/vote Wabbit

Missed claim. Google jump back

still a shit vote

byebye


What does this vote even mean

Plenty of us haven’t claimed yet
Spoiler: Repertoire

Mad Scientist

Prophet

Blacksmith

Anonymous

Forum Mafia Games:

ALL:

5 - 6 - 2

TOWN:

3 - 4 - 1

MAFIA:

2 - 3 - 0

OTHER:

0 - 0 - 1
cupcakeaj2
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:12 pm

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 2: Fragmented Memories.

Postby theyellowgreninja » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:30 am

Watt20I5 wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:/vote Wabbit

Missed claim. Google jump back

still a shit vote

byebye

if they are good though

It's byebye to me and/or wabbit
But they aren't, so it's all good.


Forum Mafia:
4 - 6 Record Spoiler: NFM40 - Citizen died N3 - Mafia/Witch Win
NFM41 - Consigliere lived - Mafia Win
SFM28 - Citizen lived - Mafia/Neutral Win
NFM44 - Serial Killer died N1 - Mafia win
VFM22 - Citizen died N3 - Mafia/Serial Killer win
SFM39 - Braum lived - Demacia (Town) win
GFM2.43 - Common Myeloid Progenitor Colony (Ret) lived - Neoplasm (NK) win
SFM56 - Ninja Killed by Veteran N3 - Mafia win
VFM48 - Citizen lynched D6 - Mafia Win
Hiatus
SFM72 - Stalker/SK Lived - Stalker/Assassin win And you cannot tell me otherwise
User avatar
theyellowgreninja
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Your Subconscious (EST)

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 2: Fragmented Memories.

Postby Qvapil » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:30 am

/unvote
/vote yellow
User avatar
Qvapil
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:10 am

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 2: Fragmented Memories.

Postby TheWabbit » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:31 am

Watt20I5 wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:/vote Wabbit

Missed claim. Google jump back

still a shit vote

byebye

if they are good though

??

they've been reacting poorly with pushes against them
despite not being /actually/ pressured

what implications could there be
phone played enough games not to be an idiot already
Image

          

User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1308
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 2: Fragmented Memories.

Postby TheWabbit » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:31 am

cupcakeaj2 wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:/vote Wabbit

Missed claim. Google jump back

still a shit vote

byebye


What does this vote even mean

Plenty of us haven’t claimed yet

wut
Image

          

User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1308
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 2: Fragmented Memories.

Postby TheWabbit » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:32 am

why is there a need to out the PRs
like yeah someone slipped doc but there's no point in claiming when redirector is still alive
Image

          

User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1308
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 2: Fragmented Memories.

Postby Watt20I5 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:33 am

TheWabbit wrote:
Watt20I5 wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:/vote Wabbit

Missed claim. Google jump back

still a shit vote

byebye

if they are good though

??

they've been reacting poorly with pushes against them
despite not being /actually/ pressured

what implications could there be
phone played enough games not to be an idiot already

i completely disagree with you but ok
TheWabbit wrote:
cupcakeaj2 wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:/vote Wabbit

Missed claim. Google jump back

still a shit vote

byebye


What does this vote even mean

Plenty of us haven’t claimed yet

wut

ikr
like
I'm the only non-obvious claim

TheWabbit wrote:why is there a need to out the PRs
like yeah someone slipped doc but there's no point in claiming when redirector is still alive

uwu whisper me uppercase xd
User avatar
Watt20I5
Escort
Escort
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:53 pm
Location: Riding on My Train

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 2: Fragmented Memories.

Postby theyellowgreninja » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:34 am

Qvapil wrote:/unvote
/vote yellow

Who were you on before? I thought you were already in my boat


Forum Mafia:
4 - 6 Record Spoiler: NFM40 - Citizen died N3 - Mafia/Witch Win
NFM41 - Consigliere lived - Mafia Win
SFM28 - Citizen lived - Mafia/Neutral Win
NFM44 - Serial Killer died N1 - Mafia win
VFM22 - Citizen died N3 - Mafia/Serial Killer win
SFM39 - Braum lived - Demacia (Town) win
GFM2.43 - Common Myeloid Progenitor Colony (Ret) lived - Neoplasm (NK) win
SFM56 - Ninja Killed by Veteran N3 - Mafia win
VFM48 - Citizen lynched D6 - Mafia Win
Hiatus
SFM72 - Stalker/SK Lived - Stalker/Assassin win And you cannot tell me otherwise
User avatar
theyellowgreninja
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Your Subconscious (EST)

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 2: Fragmented Memories.

Postby Qvapil » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:37 am

theyellowgreninja wrote:
Qvapil wrote:/unvote
/vote yellow

Who were you on before? I thought you were already in my boat


I was still on PKR, I hadn't changed
User avatar
Qvapil
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:10 am

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 2: Fragmented Memories.

Postby Qvapil » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:37 am

Phone might have more associations but yellow is more likely to flip scum imo
User avatar
Qvapil
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:10 am

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 2: Fragmented Memories.

Postby theyellowgreninja » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:38 am

Okay, whatever you say qva.
Just know that I'm not scum and therefore brick and phone are.


Forum Mafia:
4 - 6 Record Spoiler: NFM40 - Citizen died N3 - Mafia/Witch Win
NFM41 - Consigliere lived - Mafia Win
SFM28 - Citizen lived - Mafia/Neutral Win
NFM44 - Serial Killer died N1 - Mafia win
VFM22 - Citizen died N3 - Mafia/Serial Killer win
SFM39 - Braum lived - Demacia (Town) win
GFM2.43 - Common Myeloid Progenitor Colony (Ret) lived - Neoplasm (NK) win
SFM56 - Ninja Killed by Veteran N3 - Mafia win
VFM48 - Citizen lynched D6 - Mafia Win
Hiatus
SFM72 - Stalker/SK Lived - Stalker/Assassin win And you cannot tell me otherwise
User avatar
theyellowgreninja
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Your Subconscious (EST)

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 2: Fragmented Memories.

Postby Qvapil » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:41 am

theyellowgreninja wrote:Okay, whatever you say qva.
Just know that I'm not scum and therefore brick and phone are.


I can't see why brick would be scum if you're town. Phone yes, but why are you certain about brick?
User avatar
Qvapil
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:10 am

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 2: Fragmented Memories.

Postby theyellowgreninja » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:49 am

Qvapil wrote:
theyellowgreninja wrote:Okay, whatever you say qva.
Just know that I'm not scum and therefore brick and phone are.


I can't see why brick would be scum if you're town. Phone yes, but why are you certain about brick?

Brick spent all of D1 defending Phone, and has phone as his highest town read. If phone is scum, phone is either godlike or Brick is his scumbuddy. And phone is not godlike by any stretch of the imagination.


Forum Mafia:
4 - 6 Record Spoiler: NFM40 - Citizen died N3 - Mafia/Witch Win
NFM41 - Consigliere lived - Mafia Win
SFM28 - Citizen lived - Mafia/Neutral Win
NFM44 - Serial Killer died N1 - Mafia win
VFM22 - Citizen died N3 - Mafia/Serial Killer win
SFM39 - Braum lived - Demacia (Town) win
GFM2.43 - Common Myeloid Progenitor Colony (Ret) lived - Neoplasm (NK) win
SFM56 - Ninja Killed by Veteran N3 - Mafia win
VFM48 - Citizen lynched D6 - Mafia Win
Hiatus
SFM72 - Stalker/SK Lived - Stalker/Assassin win And you cannot tell me otherwise
User avatar
theyellowgreninja
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Your Subconscious (EST)

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 2: Fragmented Memories.

Postby Qvapil » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:53 am

theyellowgreninja wrote:
Qvapil wrote:
theyellowgreninja wrote:Okay, whatever you say qva.
Just know that I'm not scum and therefore brick and phone are.


I can't see why brick would be scum if you're town. Phone yes, but why are you certain about brick?

Brick spent all of D1 defending Phone, and has phone as his highest town read. If phone is scum, phone is either godlike or Brick is his scumbuddy. And phone is not godlike by any stretch of the imagination.


Why would brick defend/townread a buddy so much though? I find it more logical for a townie to stick to someone like that.
User avatar
Qvapil
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:10 am

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 2: Fragmented Memories.

Postby theyellowgreninja » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:56 am

Qvapil wrote:
theyellowgreninja wrote:
Qvapil wrote:
theyellowgreninja wrote:Okay, whatever you say qva.
Just know that I'm not scum and therefore brick and phone are.


I can't see why brick would be scum if you're town. Phone yes, but why are you certain about brick?

Brick spent all of D1 defending Phone, and has phone as his highest town read. If phone is scum, phone is either godlike or Brick is his scumbuddy. And phone is not godlike by any stretch of the imagination.


Why would brick defend/townread a buddy so much though? I find it more logical for a townie to stick to someone like that.

Which explains why brick has since backed off after me commenting on them being so attached to phone.


Forum Mafia:
4 - 6 Record Spoiler: NFM40 - Citizen died N3 - Mafia/Witch Win
NFM41 - Consigliere lived - Mafia Win
SFM28 - Citizen lived - Mafia/Neutral Win
NFM44 - Serial Killer died N1 - Mafia win
VFM22 - Citizen died N3 - Mafia/Serial Killer win
SFM39 - Braum lived - Demacia (Town) win
GFM2.43 - Common Myeloid Progenitor Colony (Ret) lived - Neoplasm (NK) win
SFM56 - Ninja Killed by Veteran N3 - Mafia win
VFM48 - Citizen lynched D6 - Mafia Win
Hiatus
SFM72 - Stalker/SK Lived - Stalker/Assassin win And you cannot tell me otherwise
User avatar
theyellowgreninja
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Your Subconscious (EST)

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 2: Fragmented Memories.

Postby Seththeking » Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:03 am

TheWabbit wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:phone0ix is frozen

Why do you think I am frozen?

Also Mario, why the vote?

Your posts lack essence. They don't feel good at all.


TBH Wabbit I feel as if this is a TvT.

I don’t think it’s legit.
How about we make a deal.

I’ll Vote Phone however if they flip Town we lynch Google Tomorrow.

Deal?


what kind of a deal is this
it sounds like you're trying to set off a chainlynch

are there associations that strengthen scum!google based from phone flipping villa?


Indeed their mindset are completely opposite.
The way they react to others are also different.
When one flips one the other isn’t the same alignment.
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 2: Fragmented Memories.

Postby Seththeking » Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:04 am

Qvapil wrote:Phone might have more associations but yellow is more likely to flip scum imo


Actually I’m down with that.

I have Yellow and Google as a Scum Team.

/Vote Yellow
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 2: Fragmented Memories.

Postby theyellowgreninja » Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:07 am

Dude watt resolves tonight almost no matter what, unless the vig that isn't watt (hypothetically) doesn't shoot for fear of redirecter.


Forum Mafia:
4 - 6 Record Spoiler: NFM40 - Citizen died N3 - Mafia/Witch Win
NFM41 - Consigliere lived - Mafia Win
SFM28 - Citizen lived - Mafia/Neutral Win
NFM44 - Serial Killer died N1 - Mafia win
VFM22 - Citizen died N3 - Mafia/Serial Killer win
SFM39 - Braum lived - Demacia (Town) win
GFM2.43 - Common Myeloid Progenitor Colony (Ret) lived - Neoplasm (NK) win
SFM56 - Ninja Killed by Veteran N3 - Mafia win
VFM48 - Citizen lynched D6 - Mafia Win
Hiatus
SFM72 - Stalker/SK Lived - Stalker/Assassin win And you cannot tell me otherwise
User avatar
theyellowgreninja
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Your Subconscious (EST)

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 2: Fragmented Memories.

Postby Watt20I5 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:08 am

Seththeking wrote:
Qvapil wrote:Phone might have more associations but yellow is more likely to flip scum imo


Actually I’m down with that.

I have Yellow and Google as a Scum Team.

/Vote Yellow

the fuck are you doing
User avatar
Watt20I5
Escort
Escort
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:53 pm
Location: Riding on My Train

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 2: Fragmented Memories.

Postby theyellowgreninja » Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:12 am

T-8 minutes
Phone is scum no matter what I do believe. I am not scum. Brick is probably scum. Watt resolves tonight no matter what. Wabbit is probably town because Phone is maf. Seth can go either way but might be scum. Qva is the same. Chem...IDK. Everyone else really isn't involved in this web of associations.


Forum Mafia:
4 - 6 Record Spoiler: NFM40 - Citizen died N3 - Mafia/Witch Win
NFM41 - Consigliere lived - Mafia Win
SFM28 - Citizen lived - Mafia/Neutral Win
NFM44 - Serial Killer died N1 - Mafia win
VFM22 - Citizen died N3 - Mafia/Serial Killer win
SFM39 - Braum lived - Demacia (Town) win
GFM2.43 - Common Myeloid Progenitor Colony (Ret) lived - Neoplasm (NK) win
SFM56 - Ninja Killed by Veteran N3 - Mafia win
VFM48 - Citizen lynched D6 - Mafia Win
Hiatus
SFM72 - Stalker/SK Lived - Stalker/Assassin win And you cannot tell me otherwise
User avatar
theyellowgreninja
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Your Subconscious (EST)

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 2: Fragmented Memories.

Postby Watt20I5 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:14 am

theyellowgreninja wrote:T-8 minutes
Phone is scum no matter what I do believe. I am not scum. Brick is probably scum. Watt resolves tonight no matter what. Wabbit is probably town because Phone is maf. Seth can go either way but might be scum. Qva is the same. Chem...IDK. Everyone else really isn't involved in this web of associations.

if Phone isnt scum I'm calling Wabbit/Chemist/something/newbie
User avatar
Watt20I5
Escort
Escort
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:53 pm
Location: Riding on My Train

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests