VFM 48 | Transistor FM| Game Over:boolean mafia_win=true

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Metrion, FM Game Moderators

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 2: Fragmented Memories.

Postby theyellowgreninja » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:38 am

Okay, whatever you say qva.
Just know that I'm not scum and therefore brick and phone are.


Forum Mafia:
3 - 6 Record Spoiler: NFM40 - Citizen died N3 - Mafia/Witch Win
NFM41 - Consigliere lived - Mafia Win
SFM28 - Citizen lived - Mafia/Neutral Win
NFM44 - Serial Killer died N1 - Mafia win
VFM22 - Citizen died N3 - Mafia/Serial Killer win
SFM39 - Braum lived - Demacia (Town) win
GFM2.43 - Common Myeloid Progenitor Colony (Ret) lived - Neoplasm (NK) win
SFM56 - Ninja Killed by Veteran N3 - Mafia win
VFM48 - Citizen lynched D6 - Mafia Win

You may also know me as HighQualityRips or Henry Hatsworth in Ranked or All Any
User avatar
theyellowgreninja
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Your Subconcience

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 2: Fragmented Memories.

Postby Qvapil » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:41 am

theyellowgreninja wrote:Okay, whatever you say qva.
Just know that I'm not scum and therefore brick and phone are.


I can't see why brick would be scum if you're town. Phone yes, but why are you certain about brick?
User avatar
Qvapil
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:10 am

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 2: Fragmented Memories.

Postby theyellowgreninja » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:49 am

Qvapil wrote:
theyellowgreninja wrote:Okay, whatever you say qva.
Just know that I'm not scum and therefore brick and phone are.


I can't see why brick would be scum if you're town. Phone yes, but why are you certain about brick?

Brick spent all of D1 defending Phone, and has phone as his highest town read. If phone is scum, phone is either godlike or Brick is his scumbuddy. And phone is not godlike by any stretch of the imagination.


Forum Mafia:
3 - 6 Record Spoiler: NFM40 - Citizen died N3 - Mafia/Witch Win
NFM41 - Consigliere lived - Mafia Win
SFM28 - Citizen lived - Mafia/Neutral Win
NFM44 - Serial Killer died N1 - Mafia win
VFM22 - Citizen died N3 - Mafia/Serial Killer win
SFM39 - Braum lived - Demacia (Town) win
GFM2.43 - Common Myeloid Progenitor Colony (Ret) lived - Neoplasm (NK) win
SFM56 - Ninja Killed by Veteran N3 - Mafia win
VFM48 - Citizen lynched D6 - Mafia Win

You may also know me as HighQualityRips or Henry Hatsworth in Ranked or All Any
User avatar
theyellowgreninja
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Your Subconcience

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 2: Fragmented Memories.

Postby Qvapil » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:53 am

theyellowgreninja wrote:
Qvapil wrote:
theyellowgreninja wrote:Okay, whatever you say qva.
Just know that I'm not scum and therefore brick and phone are.


I can't see why brick would be scum if you're town. Phone yes, but why are you certain about brick?

Brick spent all of D1 defending Phone, and has phone as his highest town read. If phone is scum, phone is either godlike or Brick is his scumbuddy. And phone is not godlike by any stretch of the imagination.


Why would brick defend/townread a buddy so much though? I find it more logical for a townie to stick to someone like that.
User avatar
Qvapil
Amnesiac
Amnesiac
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:10 am

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 2: Fragmented Memories.

Postby theyellowgreninja » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:56 am

Qvapil wrote:
theyellowgreninja wrote:
Qvapil wrote:
theyellowgreninja wrote:Okay, whatever you say qva.
Just know that I'm not scum and therefore brick and phone are.


I can't see why brick would be scum if you're town. Phone yes, but why are you certain about brick?

Brick spent all of D1 defending Phone, and has phone as his highest town read. If phone is scum, phone is either godlike or Brick is his scumbuddy. And phone is not godlike by any stretch of the imagination.


Why would brick defend/townread a buddy so much though? I find it more logical for a townie to stick to someone like that.

Which explains why brick has since backed off after me commenting on them being so attached to phone.


Forum Mafia:
3 - 6 Record Spoiler: NFM40 - Citizen died N3 - Mafia/Witch Win
NFM41 - Consigliere lived - Mafia Win
SFM28 - Citizen lived - Mafia/Neutral Win
NFM44 - Serial Killer died N1 - Mafia win
VFM22 - Citizen died N3 - Mafia/Serial Killer win
SFM39 - Braum lived - Demacia (Town) win
GFM2.43 - Common Myeloid Progenitor Colony (Ret) lived - Neoplasm (NK) win
SFM56 - Ninja Killed by Veteran N3 - Mafia win
VFM48 - Citizen lynched D6 - Mafia Win

You may also know me as HighQualityRips or Henry Hatsworth in Ranked or All Any
User avatar
theyellowgreninja
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Your Subconcience

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 2: Fragmented Memories.

Postby Seththeking » Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:03 am

TheWabbit wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:phone0ix is frozen

Why do you think I am frozen?

Also Mario, why the vote?

Your posts lack essence. They don't feel good at all.


TBH Wabbit I feel as if this is a TvT.

I don’t think it’s legit.
How about we make a deal.

I’ll Vote Phone however if they flip Town we lynch Google Tomorrow.

Deal?


what kind of a deal is this
it sounds like you're trying to set off a chainlynch

are there associations that strengthen scum!google based from phone flipping villa?


Indeed their mindset are completely opposite.
The way they react to others are also different.
When one flips one the other isn’t the same alignment.
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 338
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 2: Fragmented Memories.

Postby Seththeking » Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:04 am

Qvapil wrote:Phone might have more associations but yellow is more likely to flip scum imo


Actually I’m down with that.

I have Yellow and Google as a Scum Team.

/Vote Yellow
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 338
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 2: Fragmented Memories.

Postby theyellowgreninja » Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:07 am

Dude watt resolves tonight almost no matter what, unless the vig that isn't watt (hypothetically) doesn't shoot for fear of redirecter.


Forum Mafia:
3 - 6 Record Spoiler: NFM40 - Citizen died N3 - Mafia/Witch Win
NFM41 - Consigliere lived - Mafia Win
SFM28 - Citizen lived - Mafia/Neutral Win
NFM44 - Serial Killer died N1 - Mafia win
VFM22 - Citizen died N3 - Mafia/Serial Killer win
SFM39 - Braum lived - Demacia (Town) win
GFM2.43 - Common Myeloid Progenitor Colony (Ret) lived - Neoplasm (NK) win
SFM56 - Ninja Killed by Veteran N3 - Mafia win
VFM48 - Citizen lynched D6 - Mafia Win

You may also know me as HighQualityRips or Henry Hatsworth in Ranked or All Any
User avatar
theyellowgreninja
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Your Subconcience

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 2: Fragmented Memories.

Postby Watt20I5 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:08 am

Seththeking wrote:
Qvapil wrote:Phone might have more associations but yellow is more likely to flip scum imo


Actually I’m down with that.

I have Yellow and Google as a Scum Team.

/Vote Yellow

the fuck are you doing
User avatar
Watt20I5
Escort
Escort
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:53 pm
Location: Riding on My Train

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 2: Fragmented Memories.

Postby theyellowgreninja » Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:12 am

T-8 minutes
Phone is scum no matter what I do believe. I am not scum. Brick is probably scum. Watt resolves tonight no matter what. Wabbit is probably town because Phone is maf. Seth can go either way but might be scum. Qva is the same. Chem...IDK. Everyone else really isn't involved in this web of associations.


Forum Mafia:
3 - 6 Record Spoiler: NFM40 - Citizen died N3 - Mafia/Witch Win
NFM41 - Consigliere lived - Mafia Win
SFM28 - Citizen lived - Mafia/Neutral Win
NFM44 - Serial Killer died N1 - Mafia win
VFM22 - Citizen died N3 - Mafia/Serial Killer win
SFM39 - Braum lived - Demacia (Town) win
GFM2.43 - Common Myeloid Progenitor Colony (Ret) lived - Neoplasm (NK) win
SFM56 - Ninja Killed by Veteran N3 - Mafia win
VFM48 - Citizen lynched D6 - Mafia Win

You may also know me as HighQualityRips or Henry Hatsworth in Ranked or All Any
User avatar
theyellowgreninja
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Your Subconcience

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 2: Fragmented Memories.

Postby Watt20I5 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:14 am

theyellowgreninja wrote:T-8 minutes
Phone is scum no matter what I do believe. I am not scum. Brick is probably scum. Watt resolves tonight no matter what. Wabbit is probably town because Phone is maf. Seth can go either way but might be scum. Qva is the same. Chem...IDK. Everyone else really isn't involved in this web of associations.

if Phone isnt scum I'm calling Wabbit/Chemist/something/newbie
User avatar
Watt20I5
Escort
Escort
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:53 pm
Location: Riding on My Train

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 2: Fragmented Memories.

Postby theyellowgreninja » Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:15 am

Watt20I5 wrote:
theyellowgreninja wrote:T-8 minutes
Phone is scum no matter what I do believe. I am not scum. Brick is probably scum. Watt resolves tonight no matter what. Wabbit is probably town because Phone is maf. Seth can go either way but might be scum. Qva is the same. Chem...IDK. Everyone else really isn't involved in this web of associations.

if Phone isnt scum I'm calling Wabbit/Chemist/something/newbie

Wabbit makes sense
Chem, okay.
newbie makes sense unless wabbit is a spicy redirecter

Yeah aight man. Phone's scum, but cool.


Forum Mafia:
3 - 6 Record Spoiler: NFM40 - Citizen died N3 - Mafia/Witch Win
NFM41 - Consigliere lived - Mafia Win
SFM28 - Citizen lived - Mafia/Neutral Win
NFM44 - Serial Killer died N1 - Mafia win
VFM22 - Citizen died N3 - Mafia/Serial Killer win
SFM39 - Braum lived - Demacia (Town) win
GFM2.43 - Common Myeloid Progenitor Colony (Ret) lived - Neoplasm (NK) win
SFM56 - Ninja Killed by Veteran N3 - Mafia win
VFM48 - Citizen lynched D6 - Mafia Win

You may also know me as HighQualityRips or Henry Hatsworth in Ranked or All Any
User avatar
theyellowgreninja
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Your Subconcience

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 2: Fragmented Memories.

Postby Watt20I5 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:16 am

theyellowgreninja wrote:
Watt20I5 wrote:
theyellowgreninja wrote:T-8 minutes
Phone is scum no matter what I do believe. I am not scum. Brick is probably scum. Watt resolves tonight no matter what. Wabbit is probably town because Phone is maf. Seth can go either way but might be scum. Qva is the same. Chem...IDK. Everyone else really isn't involved in this web of associations.

if Phone isnt scum I'm calling Wabbit/Chemist/something/newbie

Wabbit makes sense
Chem, okay.
newbie makes sense unless wabbit is a spicy redirecter

Yeah aight man. Phone's scum, but cool.

the only reason you aren't down with that is because I know wabbit is quite a good player and could make you think all this.
User avatar
Watt20I5
Escort
Escort
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:53 pm
Location: Riding on My Train

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 2: Fragmented Memories.

Postby Watt20I5 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:17 am

TWILIGHT
DO NOT POST
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
User avatar
Watt20I5
Escort
Escort
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:53 pm
Location: Riding on My Train

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 2: Fragmented Memories.

Postby Crimson97 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:59 am

Current Vote Count
Player Votes Voters
  # Votes Until Majority

Phone0Ix will be lynched.
Image


Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Crimson97
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:23 pm

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 2: Fragmented Memories.

Postby Crimson97 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:00 pm





>Look your place.

>Might aswell stop in.

>Best view in town.

>It's weird coming here for me.

>Can't imagine how it must feel 01100110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101.

>Woah that was weird.



Image


Phone0Ix has been lynched.
They were:

Spoiler:
Lillian Platt

Image

You are a Void Function

You don't have any special ability but have decided to join the fight against the Camerata.

Each day you get to vote in an attempt to remove the Camerata from Cloudbank.

You win with the Cloudbank Citizens

You must kill the Camerata

Night 2 begins!
It will end in 24 hours.
Send all your actions to me.
Image


Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Crimson97
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:23 pm

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Night 2: [404 Scum Not Found]

Postby Crimson97 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:01 pm



>Red, the city is sick.

>I don't mean metaphorically.

>It's weird, i don't know how to explain it.

>Maybe it's because i'm inside this thing but...i can feel it.

>We need to stop it.

>No time to waste.

>01001100 01100101 01110100 00100111 01110011 00100000 01100111 01101111.

>Uh...I'm fine don't worry.


Image


SamuelJackson1972 has been killed. They were:


Spoiler:
Farrah Yon-Dale

Image

You are a Void Function

You don't have any special ability but have decided to join the fight against the Camerata.

Each day you get to vote in an attempt to remove the Camerata from Cloudbank.

You win with the Cloudbank Citizens

You must kill the Camerata




DAY 3 BEGINS!
It ends in 72 hours when majority is reached.
Image


Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Crimson97
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:23 pm

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Night 2: [404 Scum Not Found]

Postby MoustachioMario » Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:02 pm

Can I talk?
Games Won
Spoiler:
SFM63
The Godfather
[Survived]

Games Lost
Spoiler:
NFMNFM3
The Consigliere
[Lynched Day Four]
User avatar
MoustachioMario
Medium
Medium
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:18 am

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Night 2: [404 Scum Not Found]

Postby Chemist1422 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:04 pm

We’re in 8v4 right now

Going to assume that means Watt is the vig who holstered

/vote Qvapil
Image


FM: 34-39
Last: VFM62

i really need a more interesting sig
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 874
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (CST/CDT)

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Night 2: [404 Scum Not Found]

Postby MoustachioMario » Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:09 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:We’re in 8v4 right now

Going to assume that means Watt is the vig who holstered

/vote Qvapil


why the vote on Qvapil?
Games Won
Spoiler:
SFM63
The Godfather
[Survived]

Games Lost
Spoiler:
NFMNFM3
The Consigliere
[Lynched Day Four]
User avatar
MoustachioMario
Medium
Medium
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:18 am

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Night 2: [404 Scum Not Found]

Postby Chemist1422 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:10 pm

MoustachioMario wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:We’re in 8v4 right now

Going to assume that means Watt is the vig who holstered

/vote Qvapil


why the vote on Qvapil?

:sparkles: embrace reading :sparkles:
Image


FM: 34-39
Last: VFM62

i really need a more interesting sig
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 874
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (CST/CDT)

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Night 2: [404 Scum Not Found]

Postby MoustachioMario » Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:11 pm

I think there is only zero to one scum on yellow wagon :P
Games Won
Spoiler:
SFM63
The Godfather
[Survived]

Games Lost
Spoiler:
NFMNFM3
The Consigliere
[Lynched Day Four]
User avatar
MoustachioMario
Medium
Medium
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:18 am

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 3: Trojan

Postby MoustachioMario » Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:11 pm

I also don't like your redirected claim chemist :P
Games Won
Spoiler:
SFM63
The Godfather
[Survived]

Games Lost
Spoiler:
NFMNFM3
The Consigliere
[Lynched Day Four]
User avatar
MoustachioMario
Medium
Medium
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:18 am

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 2: Fragmented Memories.

Postby MoustachioMario » Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:13 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
SamuelJackson1972 wrote:
Watt20I5 wrote:WELCOME SAMUEL

I AM VIG BEFORE YOU GET SCUMRED

Nice Vig claim in a redirector mafia game, that's not dangerous at all.
I'll just keep my vote on yellow.

Oh yeah

You should not be shooting unless we lynch the redirector


why shouldn't vig shoot until we get redirector?

The sooner the vig is out of bullets the sooner the redirectors ability is p much useless :P
Games Won
Spoiler:
SFM63
The Godfather
[Survived]

Games Lost
Spoiler:
NFMNFM3
The Consigliere
[Lynched Day Four]
User avatar
MoustachioMario
Medium
Medium
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:18 am

Re: VFM 48| Transistor FM| Day 2: Fragmented Memories.

Postby Chemist1422 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:14 pm

MoustachioMario wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
SamuelJackson1972 wrote:
Watt20I5 wrote:WELCOME SAMUEL

I AM VIG BEFORE YOU GET SCUMRED

Nice Vig claim in a redirector mafia game, that's not dangerous at all.
I'll just keep my vote on yellow.

Oh yeah

You should not be shooting unless we lynch the redirector


why shouldn't vig shoot until we get redirector?

The sooner the vig is out of bullets the sooner the redirectors ability is p much useless :P

The redirector can redirect the vig to an obvious town
Image


FM: 34-39
Last: VFM62

i really need a more interesting sig
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 874
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (CST/CDT)

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests