SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | Over ig

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | Over ig

Postby ejjinami » Sun May 05, 2019 12:29 pm

lol...


15 : 13,5

Last updated: 02.09.2020
User avatar
ejjinami
Transporter
Transporter
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | Over ig

Postby ejjinami » Sun May 05, 2019 12:29 pm

that's cheating, I thought you wanted the role on discord xd


15 : 13,5

Last updated: 02.09.2020
User avatar
ejjinami
Transporter
Transporter
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 12:22 pm


Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | Over ig

Postby TheDebil » Sun May 05, 2019 12:42 pm

i am also a host and i conclude that goggle has the big gay
┌( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿/’̿’̿ ̿
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 379
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | Over ig

Postby TheDebil » Sun May 05, 2019 12:42 pm

thank you for listening
┌( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿/’̿’̿ ̿
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 379
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | Over ig

Postby Descender » Sun May 05, 2019 12:43 pm

TheDebil wrote:i am also a host and i conclude that goggle has the big gay

what's bad with that
and host wasnt given to you uwu
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... age002.png
User avatar
Descender
Recruiter
Recruiter
 
Posts: 1714
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:44 pm
Location: FULLY DESCENDED

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | Over ig

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Sun May 05, 2019 12:44 pm

Zucker wrote:
Google wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:I'm a newbie. :3

welcome to the thread!
/shoot Goomba


/hug Goomba
Shootings mean!

Argh optimism is harmful for my well being. Don't hug me!
/Stab google
Discord tag is Cryomaniac#7403. Hit me up if ya need me.

Spoiler: Why did you click this spoiler?
You have the gay now.
User avatar
GrumpyGoomba
Mayor
Mayor
 
Posts: 862
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:46 am
Location: Behind you.

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | Over ig

Postby Descender » Sun May 05, 2019 12:45 pm

I would like to add that I was given perms to quac everyone and eragon thought it was chemist

GrumpyGoomba wrote:
Zucker wrote:
Google wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:I'm a newbie. :3

welcome to the thread!
/shoot Goomba


/hug Goomba
Shootings mean!

Argh optimism is harmful for my well being. Don't hug me!
/Stab google

im
im a dayvig
User avatar
Descender
Recruiter
Recruiter
 
Posts: 1714
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:44 pm
Location: FULLY DESCENDED

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | Over ig

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Sun May 05, 2019 12:47 pm

Google wrote:I would like to add that I was given perms to quac everyone and eragon thought it was chemist

GrumpyGoomba wrote:
Zucker wrote:
Google wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:I'm a newbie. :3

welcome to the thread!
/shoot Goomba


/hug Goomba
Shootings mean!

Argh optimism is harmful for my well being. Don't hug me!
/Stab google

im
im a dayvig

I'm a daysk! Your shots don't affect me!
Discord tag is Cryomaniac#7403. Hit me up if ya need me.

Spoiler: Why did you click this spoiler?
You have the gay now.
User avatar
GrumpyGoomba
Mayor
Mayor
 
Posts: 862
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:46 am
Location: Behind you.

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | Over ig

Postby TheDebil » Sun May 05, 2019 12:47 pm

Image
you were saying??
┌( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿/’̿’̿ ̿
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 379
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | Over ig

Postby Descender » Sun May 05, 2019 12:48 pm

GrumpyGoomba wrote:
Google wrote:I would like to add that I was given perms to quac everyone and eragon thought it was chemist

GrumpyGoomba wrote:
Zucker wrote:
Google wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:I'm a newbie. :3

welcome to the thread!
/shoot Goomba


/hug Goomba
Shootings mean!

Argh optimism is harmful for my well being. Don't hug me!
/Stab google

im
im a dayvig

I'm a daysk! Your shots don't affect me!

are you just making up roles or

TheDebil wrote:https://i.ibb.co/6vLFw75/IMG-20190505-214641.jpg
you were saying??

ew use discord copypaste scum
you were never given host or permission to host
also YETH
User avatar
Descender
Recruiter
Recruiter
 
Posts: 1714
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:44 pm
Location: FULLY DESCENDED

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | Over ig

Postby EvilDeanius0 » Sun May 05, 2019 12:51 pm

This is what happens when you challenge a Pokemon Master.

Although rolling the most OP non-legendary Gen 1 pokemon did help.
FM Record: 39 - 61
User avatar
EvilDeanius0
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:08 am

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | Over ig

Postby Descender » Sun May 05, 2019 12:52 pm

EvilDeanius0 wrote:This is what happens when you challenge a Pokemon Master.

Although rolling the most OP non-legendary Gen 1 pokemon did help.

Yeth
User avatar
Descender
Recruiter
Recruiter
 
Posts: 1714
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:44 pm
Location: FULLY DESCENDED

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | Over ig

Postby Chemist1422 » Sun May 05, 2019 12:56 pm

EvilDeanius0 wrote:This is what happens when you challenge a Pokemon Master.

Although rolling the most OP non-legendary Gen 1 pokemon did help.

>dragonite
mist ~ she/they
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 962
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | Over ig

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Sun May 05, 2019 12:58 pm

I wanna eat a pokemon
Discord tag is Cryomaniac#7403. Hit me up if ya need me.

Spoiler: Why did you click this spoiler?
You have the gay now.
User avatar
GrumpyGoomba
Mayor
Mayor
 
Posts: 862
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:46 am
Location: Behind you.

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | Over ig

Postby EvilDeanius0 » Sun May 05, 2019 12:59 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
EvilDeanius0 wrote:This is what happens when you challenge a Pokemon Master.

Although rolling the most OP non-legendary Gen 1 pokemon did help.

>dragonite

Gen 1 its terrible. There's no dragon type moves for it to learn other than Dragon Rage.
FM Record: 39 - 61
User avatar
EvilDeanius0
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:08 am

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | Over ig

Postby Descender » Sun May 05, 2019 12:59 pm

GrumpyGoomba wrote:I wanna eat a pokemon

do you want to eat some slowpoke tail
User avatar
Descender
Recruiter
Recruiter
 
Posts: 1714
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:44 pm
Location: FULLY DESCENDED

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | Over ig

Postby TheDebil » Sun May 05, 2019 1:05 pm

EvilDeanius0 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
EvilDeanius0 wrote:This is what happens when you challenge a Pokemon Master.

Although rolling the most OP non-legendary Gen 1 pokemon did help.

>dragonite

Gen 1 its terrible. There's no dragon type moves for it to learn other than Dragon Rage.

+
id say starmie better than alakazam though
┌( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿/’̿’̿ ̿
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 379
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | Over ig

Postby Chemist1422 » Sun May 05, 2019 1:08 pm

EvilDeanius0 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
EvilDeanius0 wrote:This is what happens when you challenge a Pokemon Master.

Although rolling the most OP non-legendary Gen 1 pokemon did help.

>dragonite

Gen 1 its terrible. There's no dragon type moves for it to learn other than Dragon Rage.

If it's so bad then why is it after actual legendaries in the pokedex

(note: I don't know competitive stuff like this)
mist ~ she/they
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 962
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | Over ig

Postby Kmenx » Sun May 05, 2019 1:19 pm

EvilDeanius0 wrote:This is what happens when you challenge a Pokemon Master.

Although rolling the most OP non-legendary Gen 1 pokemon did help.

>Charizard
You can find me in discord at Disguiser#5127

Spoiler: My FM record:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing



Image
User avatar
Kmenx
Vigilante
Vigilante
 
Posts: 615
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:57 am
Location: In a country with declining dignity since 2002

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | (Night 7)

Postby UzayAltay » Sun May 05, 2019 1:19 pm

Seththeking wrote:I like how I’m right about who scum are but then become a dumb dumb and Decide to vote my strongest Town Read.
I hate myself RN I could have won that if I stuck to Wabbit.


#3101279
I can ensure that This is not A reason for break from First hand.
You shouldn't Do that , but just take lesson and play better next time.
40-41 Spoiler: Town Games(22-27)

NFM50,NFM51 ,NFM52 ,14D ,14E , NFM54 ,14H( AF ) ,14G , NFM 55 , NFM 56 , 15C , NFM 57,NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B , VFM36 , 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38 , NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII , 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C, VFM58, VFM59,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9,VFM71, VFM73

Scum Games (18-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53 , VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E , 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
 
Posts: 625
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 10:17 am

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | Over ig

Postby Kmenx » Sun May 05, 2019 1:19 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
EvilDeanius0 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
EvilDeanius0 wrote:This is what happens when you challenge a Pokemon Master.

Although rolling the most OP non-legendary Gen 1 pokemon did help.

>dragonite

Gen 1 its terrible. There's no dragon type moves for it to learn other than Dragon Rage.

If it's so bad then why is it after actual legendaries in the pokedex

(note: I don't know competitive stuff like this)

It was bad in gen 1 but gen 1 was hot garbage
You can find me in discord at Disguiser#5127

Spoiler: My FM record:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing



Image
User avatar
Kmenx
Vigilante
Vigilante
 
Posts: 615
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:57 am
Location: In a country with declining dignity since 2002

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | (Night 7)

Postby Descender » Sun May 05, 2019 1:20 pm

UzayAltay wrote:
Seththeking wrote:I like how I’m right about who scum are but then become a dumb dumb and Decide to vote my strongest Town Read.
I hate myself RN I could have won that if I stuck to Wabbit.


3101279
I can ensure that This is not A reason for break from First hand.
You shouldn't Do that , but just take lesson and play better next time.

should be saying this to LP
User avatar
Descender
Recruiter
Recruiter
 
Posts: 1714
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:44 pm
Location: FULLY DESCENDED

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | (Night 7)

Postby Soulshade55r » Sun May 05, 2019 1:33 pm

ElusiveBelle wrote:
Seththeking wrote:I knew it was either Wabbit/ED or Leeten/Royee.
Looks like I chose the wrong 50/50.

Had you and Soul even tried to think you would have figured it out.
If you really consider a vig/gunsmith is the fake claim against a 1 shot vig as the ONLY TK slot then you really need to reconsider playing FM.

Just looking at the claims and ignoring the flavour would have told you the truth.
You and Soul are terrible for that no lynch.


Seths new so blame me I wasn't a 100% on board with leeten being scummy but I didn't like how we got forced to vote two people it felt like a Town power or mafia head and I didn't think there was going to be two town power roles.

I generally played horrible and a lot of how the game turnt out was my fault.

Don't blame seth for this they have less experience.

That being said calling me a pile of shit annoyed me and the way leeten acted came across as scummy just for the reactions and how they acted.
\O.O/ \O.O/
User avatar
Soulshade55r
Vigilante
Vigilante
 
Posts: 614
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:45 pm
Location: Uk

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | (Night 7)

Postby Jalandh » Sun May 05, 2019 1:34 pm

Soulshade55r wrote:
ElusiveBelle wrote:
Seththeking wrote:I knew it was either Wabbit/ED or Leeten/Royee.
Looks like I chose the wrong 50/50.

Had you and Soul even tried to think you would have figured it out.
If you really consider a vig/gunsmith is the fake claim against a 1 shot vig as the ONLY TK slot then you really need to reconsider playing FM.

Just looking at the claims and ignoring the flavour would have told you the truth.
You and Soul are terrible for that no lynch.


Seths new so blame me I wasn't a 100% on board with leeten being scummy but I didn't like how we got forced to vote two people it felt like a Town power or mafia head and I didn't think there was going to be two town power roles.

I generally played horrible and a lot of how the game turnt out was my fault.

Don't blame seth for this they have less experience.

That being said calling me a pile of shit annoyed me and the way leeten acted came across as scummy just for the reactions and how they acted.


You have to realize, from her perspective, the crap play that happened regarding her gladiate
Use your full power. Take out your soul weapon, and do your best. Otherwise...

Image

You'll die.
User avatar
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:58 pm
Location: BABY SHARK DOO DOO DOO DOO

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 34 guests