SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | Over ig

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Metrion, FM Game Moderators

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | (Night 7)

Postby Jalandh » Sun May 05, 2019 11:45 am

Multiuniverse wrote:
ejjinami wrote:Well, I think we’ve all got to agree that this was a really shitty game. With some exceptions, neither the mafia nor the town played well.
I’d like to apologize to all players who signed up, put effort in playing and were finally disappointed. FM is supposed to be fun, yet I’m pretty sure that for at least some of you, it wasn’t.

I’d also want to give honorary mentions to triangularbrick for finding and tunneling scum D1, Watt2015 for nearly nailing the scum team with his night actions and to Leeten for playing very well in general and putting up with everyone here for so long. This surely wasn’t a good experience for you and I’m sorry for putting you through it.

I was the one who wrote the fake-claims btw, so sorry for the stuff I did wrong (especially to ED). I didn’t think that “Growl” would be too powerful for the setup until people told me about it after I posted it… I’m glad he wasn’t lynched because of that.
I also realized that the fake-claims were too similar to each other in general… They were made as an alternative in case the mafia didn’t want to claim their real roles, which I clearly stated in the chat, yet I still feel it might have gone so wrong in some cases…

Anyway, that’s it for me, it was my first time co-hosting such a big game and despite it not going as well as I’d like to, it was always some sort of new experience…

I won’t post a mod-rant, I feel the players here might do it for me.
Remember that the forum rules still apply. Feel free to share your opinion and discuss the game, but don’t insult the other players personally.
Thx


Just saying that scum played reasonably well individually but we sucks as a team and our night actions are subpar


The kills were bad early game because yall took a big risk.

it just paid off late game when you perfectly balanced how many people there were in POE and how many were left clear.

This game was the epiphany of sometimes SPKing is better then killing the IC
Use your full power. Take out your soul weapon, and do your best. Otherwise...

Image

You'll die.
User avatar
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:58 pm
Location: BABY SHARK DOO DOO DOO DOO

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | (Night 7)

Postby jucktropy » Sun May 05, 2019 11:45 am

btw can people send their discord memes

and Watts
If You Wanted Chaos Just Summon Me.

Spoiler: Ranked Elo 2500 Fav Town/NE Roles:
Investigator,Jester,Jailor,Transporter,VampireHunter,Witch

Fav Mafia/Coven/NK Roles:
Godfather,Blackmailer,Consort,WereWolf,Necromancer,PotionMaster

Discord:Scroller#6969
Spoiler: stertlitzaImage
User avatar
jucktropy
Halloween 2019 Winner
Halloween 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:31 am
Location: Mars

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | (Night 7)

Postby heytheregirl17 » Sun May 05, 2019 11:46 am

I could probably argue that i could have worked myself out of my lynch if work wasn't a thing but
whatever it's done now
Spoiler: Image
heytheregirl17 wrote:Y'all trust me when it comes to matters of protecting ourselves from aliens

I'm not sure whether that says more about me or you guys
User avatar
heytheregirl17
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
 
Posts: 184
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:13 pm
Location: respawining at phylactery, please wait... (CST, UST-6)

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | (Night 7)

Postby ejjinami » Sun May 05, 2019 11:47 am

Seththeking wrote:I think I’ll take a break from FM for RN.
When it comes to 50/50 Chances I suck at those.

dw
you tried and you were wrong
it's just one game, it's not that big of a deal
try to listen to what the other players say (here) and you might gain sth out of it. Some of them might be rude, but most of the things they say are generally correct

honestly, despite you being wrong most of the time, you were one of the few people who ever genuinely cared about the game, which I'm really thankful for
---------------------------------------------

11 : 10,5

Last updated: 21.12.2019
User avatar
ejjinami
Lookout
Lookout
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | (Night 7)

Postby Chemist1422 » Sun May 05, 2019 11:47 am

The HTG lynch was extremely sad

It was also ironically funny having PKR designate himself the mafia mechanics guy then get mechanically outed
Image


FM: 34-39
Last: VFM62

i really need a more interesting sig
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 873
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (CST/CDT)

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | (Night 7)

Postby Chemist1422 » Sun May 05, 2019 11:48 am

ejjinami wrote:
Seththeking wrote:I think I’ll take a break from FM for RN.
When it comes to 50/50 Chances I suck at those.

dw
you tried and you were wrong
it's just one game, it's not that big of a deal
try to listen to what the other players say (here) and you might gain sth out of it. Some of them might be rude, but most of the things they say are generally correct

honestly, despite you being wrong most of the time, you were one of the few people who ever genuinely cared about the game, which I'm really thankful for

+1

You were close to the right track for a lot of endgame, and you managed to clear yourself as town effectively
Image


FM: 34-39
Last: VFM62

i really need a more interesting sig
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 873
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (CST/CDT)

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | (Night 7)

Postby ElusiveBelle » Sun May 05, 2019 11:48 am

Aye, if there is anything to take from it is to not rush your thoughts, don't overthink things, and stop with the damn flavour arguments. Flavour will never get you anywhere, period.
Image

The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth
User avatar
ElusiveBelle
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 6:47 pm
Location: Some Strange Land Between Sanity and Creativity

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | (Night 7)

Postby Jalandh » Sun May 05, 2019 11:48 am

I still take pride in calling PKR out day 1
Use your full power. Take out your soul weapon, and do your best. Otherwise...

Image

You'll die.
User avatar
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:58 pm
Location: BABY SHARK DOO DOO DOO DOO

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | (Night 7)

Postby Jalandh » Sun May 05, 2019 11:49 am

Chemist1422 wrote:
ejjinami wrote:
Seththeking wrote:I think I’ll take a break from FM for RN.
When it comes to 50/50 Chances I suck at those.

dw
you tried and you were wrong
it's just one game, it's not that big of a deal
try to listen to what the other players say (here) and you might gain sth out of it. Some of them might be rude, but most of the things they say are generally correct

honestly, despite you being wrong most of the time, you were one of the few people who ever genuinely cared about the game, which I'm really thankful for

+1

You were close to the right track for a lot of endgame, and you managed to clear yourself as town effectively


Counterarguement, he was only cleared town because of me checking him
Use your full power. Take out your soul weapon, and do your best. Otherwise...

Image

You'll die.
User avatar
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:58 pm
Location: BABY SHARK DOO DOO DOO DOO

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | (Night 7)

Postby ejjinami » Sun May 05, 2019 11:49 am

Multiuniverse wrote:Just saying that scum played reasonably well individually but we sucks as a team and our night actions are subpar
well, actually, yeah
---------------------------------------------

11 : 10,5

Last updated: 21.12.2019
User avatar
ejjinami
Lookout
Lookout
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | (Night 7)

Postby EvanManManMan » Sun May 05, 2019 11:50 am

Chemist1422 wrote:The HTG lynch was extremely sad

It was also ironically funny having PKR designate himself the mafia mechanics guy then get mechanically outed

Play literally either one of the codenames games shitter it's been like 2 days waiting on you in both games
User avatar
EvanManManMan
FM Awards: Town
FM Awards: Town
 
Posts: 241
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:40 pm

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | (Night 7)

Postby Seththeking » Sun May 05, 2019 11:50 am

Yeah I overthought way to much I should have just voted Wabbit.
Uhhhhhh. I hate myself now!
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 338
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | (Night 7)

Postby ejjinami » Sun May 05, 2019 11:51 am

Seththeking wrote:Yeah I overthought way to much I should have just voted Wabbit.
Uhhhhhh. I hate myself now!

/pat
---------------------------------------------

11 : 10,5

Last updated: 21.12.2019
User avatar
ejjinami
Lookout
Lookout
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | (Night 7)

Postby non271103 » Sun May 05, 2019 11:52 am

I’ll still be forever salty Mario shot me.
Official Member of the League of Losers™
Spoiler: Image
User avatar
non271103
Survivor
Survivor
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:45 pm
Location: (GMT+7)

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | (Night 7)

Postby ejjinami » Sun May 05, 2019 11:54 am

non271103 wrote:I’ll still be forever salty Mario shot me.

Image
---------------------------------------------

11 : 10,5

Last updated: 21.12.2019
User avatar
ejjinami
Lookout
Lookout
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | (Night 7)

Postby Chemist1422 » Sun May 05, 2019 11:54 am

EvanManManMan wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:The HTG lynch was extremely sad

It was also ironically funny having PKR designate himself the mafia mechanics guy then get mechanically outed

Play literally either one of the codenames games shitter it's been like 2 days waiting on you in both games

OH YEAH SORRY
Image


FM: 34-39
Last: VFM62

i really need a more interesting sig
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 873
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (CST/CDT)

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | (Night 7)

Postby TheDebil » Sun May 05, 2019 11:55 am

non271103 wrote:I’ll still be forever salty Mario shot me.

mario more like carrio
im the best Spoiler: Image
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 323
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | Over ig

Postby Zucker » Sun May 05, 2019 12:00 pm

Can I play now?
User avatar
Zucker
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 1:06 pm

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | Over ig

Postby EvanManManMan » Sun May 05, 2019 12:01 pm

Zucker wrote:Can I play now?

yes
User avatar
EvanManManMan
FM Awards: Town
FM Awards: Town
 
Posts: 241
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:40 pm

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | Over ig

Postby Chemist1422 » Sun May 05, 2019 12:01 pm

Zucker wrote:Can I play now?

I'd advise joining an NFM first: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=30761
Image


FM: 34-39
Last: VFM62

i really need a more interesting sig
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 873
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (CST/CDT)

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | Over ig

Postby jucktropy » Sun May 05, 2019 12:02 pm

Zucker wrote:Can I play now?


next, sign up which I think tom
If You Wanted Chaos Just Summon Me.

Spoiler: Ranked Elo 2500 Fav Town/NE Roles:
Investigator,Jester,Jailor,Transporter,VampireHunter,Witch

Fav Mafia/Coven/NK Roles:
Godfather,Blackmailer,Consort,WereWolf,Necromancer,PotionMaster

Discord:Scroller#6969
Spoiler: stertlitzaImage
User avatar
jucktropy
Halloween 2019 Winner
Halloween 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:31 am
Location: Mars

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | Over ig

Postby Zucker » Sun May 05, 2019 12:03 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
Zucker wrote:Can I play now?

I'd advise joining an NFM first: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=30761


Is it required or optional?
User avatar
Zucker
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 1:06 pm

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | Over ig

Postby Chemist1422 » Sun May 05, 2019 12:04 pm

Zucker wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Zucker wrote:Can I play now?

I'd advise joining an NFM first: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=30761


Is it required or optional?

Optional, but recommended.
Image


FM: 34-39
Last: VFM62

i really need a more interesting sig
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 873
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (CST/CDT)

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | Over ig

Postby Varanus » Sun May 05, 2019 12:05 pm

I personally wouldn't recommend it, just because it seems like it takes months for a single one to start pog
You were expecting a decent signature...

BUT IT WAS ME! DIO!
User avatar
Varanus
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 678
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:08 am
Location: Lurking

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | Over ig

Postby Zucker » Sun May 05, 2019 12:05 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
Zucker wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Zucker wrote:Can I play now?

I'd advise joining an NFM first: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=30761


Is it required or optional?

Optional, but recommended.


I’m not sure. I’ll just lurk and see what’s hot.
User avatar
Zucker
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 1:06 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests