SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | Over ig

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Metrion, FM Game Moderators

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | (Day 2)

Postby TheWabbit » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:45 am

TheDebil wrote:
LinearPoint wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
LinearPoint wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
LinearPoint wrote:
TheDebil wrote:@linear i was frozen yesterday write it down

Uh, OK?

thanks
there is a scum freezer

I'm honestly confused.
Are you saying frozen like the scum tell or frozen as in you were roleblocked or your action was forced to go last?

frozen in pokemon terms aka i do not move anymore
i wasnt able to visit google at all according to him

Ah so a permanent roleblock OK.

thats broken as shit and if i wasnt frozen i would be confirmed

that's op as shit
Image

        




User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1272
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | (Day 2)

Postby Royee » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:03 am

what are the possibilities that PKR isn't lying?
User avatar
Royee
Escort
Escort
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:11 pm
Location: Somewhere between UTC +3 and UTC +2.

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | (Day 2)

Postby MoustachioMario » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:08 am

TheDebil wrote:
heytheregirl17 wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
heytheregirl17 wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
heytheregirl17 wrote:Dammit
Why
Why did you guys let me lead a lynch
Who thought that was a good idea

SP.

Nightkill immediately makes me think scum!wabbit but I've literally only seen the flip so far so

fake reaction

pffffffffffhhhhahahaha
Oh my god i hate this
I'm never going to get this ability off

oh no someone i pushed on was town this is so sad can we smash 1000 likes

To be honest I was expecting more of a push on me today based on my involvement in leading that wagon
but for now i'm fine with the lack thereof, there's just a lot more on my mind now
like who really allowed me to end up leading it as far as I did because literally everyone knows that it's a terrible idea to let me create a wagon

actually bullshit
no one is forbidden to create a wagon, as long as it is a decent enough case
are you trying to say that its not your fault that you created a wagon on town


I wanna make a wagon :D
Games Won
Spoiler:
SFM63
The Godfather
[Survived]
User avatar
MoustachioMario
Medium
Medium
 
Posts: 170
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:18 am

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | (Day 2)

Postby MoustachioMario » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:09 am

Ima be legend and carry later
Games Won
Spoiler:
SFM63
The Godfather
[Survived]
User avatar
MoustachioMario
Medium
Medium
 
Posts: 170
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:18 am

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | (Day 2)

Postby Royee » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:11 am

MoustachioMario wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
heytheregirl17 wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
heytheregirl17 wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
heytheregirl17 wrote:Dammit
Why
Why did you guys let me lead a lynch
Who thought that was a good idea

SP.

Nightkill immediately makes me think scum!wabbit but I've literally only seen the flip so far so

fake reaction

pffffffffffhhhhahahaha
Oh my god i hate this
I'm never going to get this ability off

oh no someone i pushed on was town this is so sad can we smash 1000 likes

To be honest I was expecting more of a push on me today based on my involvement in leading that wagon
but for now i'm fine with the lack thereof, there's just a lot more on my mind now
like who really allowed me to end up leading it as far as I did because literally everyone knows that it's a terrible idea to let me create a wagon

actually bullshit
no one is forbidden to create a wagon, as long as it is a decent enough case
are you trying to say that its not your fault that you created a wagon on town


I wanna make a wagon :D

when
User avatar
Royee
Escort
Escort
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:11 pm
Location: Somewhere between UTC +3 and UTC +2.

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | (Day 2)

Postby MoustachioMario » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:13 am

idk

whenever I have time
Games Won
Spoiler:
SFM63
The Godfather
[Survived]
User avatar
MoustachioMario
Medium
Medium
 
Posts: 170
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:18 am

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | (Day 2)

Postby ElusiveBelle » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:28 am

TheWabbit wrote:
Jalandh wrote:FOr those mentioning a wabbit/myself scumteam cause of today...if we were both scum, why wouldnt I claim to have gotten the redirect and Wabbit claim the double redirect?

?????

what double redirect?

Jaland believes that Triangle was on you, since I redirected you to yourself there is speculation you should have been redirected to triangle thus causing a second redirect message
Image

The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth
User avatar
ElusiveBelle
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 6:47 pm
Location: Some Strange Land Between Sanity and Creativity

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | (Day 2)

Postby TheDebil » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:33 am

Jalandh wrote:FOr those mentioning a wabbit/myself scumteam cause of today...if we were both scum, why wouldnt I claim to have gotten the redirect and Wabbit claim the double redirect?

i understand nothing of what happened n1 and i do not plan to anytime soon
tis the season Spoiler: Image
FM Record: 14 - 18 - 3
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | (Day 2)

Postby TheDebil » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:35 am

MoustachioMario wrote:Ima be legend and carry later

hell yea
tis the season Spoiler: Image
FM Record: 14 - 18 - 3
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | (Day 2)

Postby Google » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:25 am

TheDebil wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote:Ima be legend and carry later

hell yea

debil
debil
you know what an everscum is right
Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart Wii "Professional" mainly known for being shit at mafia.

    

Spoiler:
User avatar
Google
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 926
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:44 pm

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | (Day 2)

Postby Google » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:26 am

LinearPoint wrote:
Google wrote:can i just like hardclaim already

It wont save you from the wrath of my superior tunnel digging skills.

yes it will.
Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart Wii "Professional" mainly known for being shit at mafia.

    

Spoiler:
User avatar
Google
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 926
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:44 pm

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | (Day 2)

Postby Google » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:27 am

TheWabbit wrote:I'll now read backwards

courtesy of Google

I told you to check out the latest page just in case.
Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart Wii "Professional" mainly known for being shit at mafia.

    

Spoiler:
User avatar
Google
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 926
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:44 pm

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | (Day 2)

Postby TheDebil » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:34 am

Google wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote:Ima be legend and carry later

hell yea

debil
debil
you know what an everscum is right

whats that taste like
tis the season Spoiler: Image
FM Record: 14 - 18 - 3
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | (Day 2)

Postby Google » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:38 am

TheDebil wrote:
Google wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote:Ima be legend and carry later

hell yea

debil
debil
you know what an everscum is right

whats that taste like

it tastes like overly overpowered meta
Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart Wii "Professional" mainly known for being shit at mafia.

    

Spoiler:
User avatar
Google
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 926
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:44 pm

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | (Day 2)

Postby TheWabbit » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:40 am

I'm actually unsure on what to make of MoustachioMario's posts. Their old meta was really daft, but this is an entire tone shift. An improvement, as well.
I'd bother townreading them but their posts don't strike anything at all rn
Image

        




User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1272
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | (Day 2)

Postby heytheregirl17 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:06 am

Royee wrote:what are the possibilities that PKR isn't lying?

That's dependent on the number of bastard roles I can come up with.
Spoiler:
heytheregirl17 wrote:Y'all trust me when it comes to matters of protecting ourselves from aliens

I'm not sure whether that says more about me or you guys
User avatar
heytheregirl17
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
 
Posts: 178
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:13 pm
Location: Owo (cst -6 +1 for DST)

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | (Day 2)

Postby Royee » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:10 am

heytheregirl17 wrote:
Royee wrote:what are the possibilities that PKR isn't lying?

That's dependent on the number of bastard roles I can come up with.

Aren't there like endless roles you can create?
User avatar
Royee
Escort
Escort
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:11 pm
Location: Somewhere between UTC +3 and UTC +2.

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | (Day 2)

Postby Google » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:16 am

Royee wrote:
heytheregirl17 wrote:
Royee wrote:what are the possibilities that PKR isn't lying?

That's dependent on the number of bastard roles I can come up with.

Aren't there like endless roles you can create?

yup
wait until I reveal later today
Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart Wii "Professional" mainly known for being shit at mafia.

    

Spoiler:
User avatar
Google
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 926
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:44 pm

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | (Day 2)

Postby heytheregirl17 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:18 am

EvilDeanius0 wrote:HTG, what makes you think you were responsible for that wagon?

Spoiler:
heytheregirl17 wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:1. tfiosforevah
2. TheWabbit
3. Phone01x
4. EvilDeanius0
5. TheDebil
6. Soulshade55r
7. Google
8. non271103
9. Jalandh
10. ElusiveBelle
11. hereisme
12. heytheregirl17
13. FreezingFire127
14. triangularbrick
15. xUltiix
16. ShortcutButton
17. Multiuniverse
18. Royee
19. LinearPoint
20. Leeten
21. MoustachioMario
22. PokemonKidRyan

Where I'm at atm. I even suprised myself seeing I tr more ppl than slight tr ppl

Ooh. Spicy. Tell me more on that pink 12 there
Phone0ix wrote:Htg is acting more passive than usual.

Actually that's pretty fair
Part of it has to do with the fact that my new phone for some reason won't use my data to connect to the internet so i can't access during work
The other half is that I lost every clue of what was going on about page 30

Phone0Ix wrote:Wait htg isnt a scumread I forgot some posts from them

W8 wat

heytheregirl17 wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:Htg I forgot some of your posts. I didn't ISO you when saying you were a scum lean

Oh holy shit I caught one
I'm legit going to case this

heytheregirl17 wrote:Oh

Oh fuck

I deleted my case

heytheregirl17 wrote:tl;nwta (too long, not writing that again) :

Phone claims to have read me scum for low thread presence, then reverses the read because apparently he didn't look at my actual content before making the read and was looking for reasons to scumread me or sideways pressure me.

trust me the real thing was significantly more compelling SHEEP ME
/vote phone

heytheregirl17 wrote:
leeten wrote:
heytheregirl17 wrote:tl;nwta (too long, not writing that again) :

Phone claims to have read me scum for low thread presence, then reverses the read because apparently he didn't look at my actual content before making the read and was looking for reasons to scumread me or sideways pressure me.

trust me the real thing was significantly more compelling SHEEP ME
/vote phone

Nah, I picked up on that to. I think town can be shitty and forgetful like that, but solid shrug.

They can, but Phone is generally a lot more attentive to his reads. He also usually has a readlist like that in his first couple of posts, and this game it was around post 30 that he finally got to it, so it could be that as scum, a scumteam or maybe even himself could be pressuring him to make one and he just kind of threw one together.

heytheregirl17 wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
heytheregirl17 wrote:
TheDebil wrote:still feeling good about a wabbit lynch but if other people are unhappy with it im fine with jumping off
but i disagree on jumping on phone/linear/triangle

"i'll unvote wabbit if you don't want to go through with the lynch
but i won't lynch any of the other top wagons that we've discussed
and here are these inferior alternatives that nobody really cares about lynching"

Do you see where I'm coming from
Royee is probably the best lynch of the four you offered, and that ain't saying much at all

If debil is scum, look for 1-2 more in phone-linear-triangle

no i do not get you
this is also hypocritical as shit, as you are currently shitting on all of the main wagons yourself while not really trying to provide any alternatives
show me the tinfoil and push harder
/vote htg

p-phone tho
i offered phone

heytheregirl17 wrote:
TheDebil wrote:htg answer this
do you think phone would derp so hard as to make reads without consulting his team
or would he derp as town on accident

would he make reads without consulting his team? Yes, for maximum authenticity he would make his own.
Would his team try to coach him to make reads to stay within meta? With this playerlist it is very possible.
Would he fuck up with pressure from scum mates to get reads out? Yes.

p-edit debil, quit plagiarizing my iso

heytheregirl17 wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
heytheregirl17 wrote:
TheDebil wrote:htg answer this
do you think phone would derp so hard as to make reads without consulting his team
or would he derp as town on accident

would he make reads without consulting his team? Yes, for maximum authenticity he would make his own.
Would his team try to coach him to make reads to stay within meta? With this playerlist it is very possible.
Would he fuck up with pressure from scum mates to get reads out? Yes.

p-edit debil, quit plagiarizing my iso

why would his teammates want reads from him?
why would he admit to not reading you?
why is it scummy in the first place?

1. Phone is known for early reads. Like EARLY reads. It took him 30 posts to get them out. He seems overly cautious before then, like he isn't ready to piss anyone off.
2. Could be a whiteknight, could be him trying to avoid the inevitable deathtunnel
3. He made a read on me. Without reading anything I had posted. He basically called me scum and then admitted that he had no reasons for doing so.

heytheregirl17 wrote:
TheDebil wrote:ok, fair enough. i checked back on some of his games and he does tend to provide reads early.
but why would he do this in succession
Phone0ix wrote:Htg is acting more passive than usual.

Phone0Ix wrote:Wait htg isnt a scumread I forgot some posts from them


he had a decent enough reason to SR you as you stated yourself:
you wrote:Actually that's pretty fair
Part of it has to do with the fact that my new phone for some reason won't use my data to connect to the internet so i can't access during work
The other half is that I lost every clue of what was going on about page 30

then why he would backtrack if he were a scum? wouldnt scum not want to retract a read that might be unfair? his reads are usually pretty subpar to be honest, so why he would go out of his way to say a thing like that when his reads are usually good enough as is and go based on gut? the motivation feels towny to me.

Keep in mind that he retracted the read immediately before I admitted a general scumread was fair. Like he wanted to get off before I showed up and immediately gladiated his ass. The fact that he had every reason to scumread me and then immediately reversed it for what seems like no reason at all, seems to indicate the read was artificial in the first place.

heytheregirl17 wrote:2 hours guys
I think wabbit and phone are tied and the tie would go to wabbit i think

*cough* WHY DO I THINK I'M RESPONSIBLE?
Spoiler:
heytheregirl17 wrote:Y'all trust me when it comes to matters of protecting ourselves from aliens

I'm not sure whether that says more about me or you guys
User avatar
heytheregirl17
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
 
Posts: 178
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:13 pm
Location: Owo (cst -6 +1 for DST)

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | (Day 2)

Postby heytheregirl17 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:19 am

Royee wrote:
heytheregirl17 wrote:
Royee wrote:what are the possibilities that PKR isn't lying?

That's dependent on the number of bastard roles I can come up with.

Aren't there like endless roles you can create?

heytheregirl17, 17D wrote:Lmao wouldn't it be cool if I could just type unvote and suddenly every slot automatically unvotes

That mechanic could be fun

Is it bad that whatever juvenile just did made me think of that
Spoiler:
heytheregirl17 wrote:Y'all trust me when it comes to matters of protecting ourselves from aliens

I'm not sure whether that says more about me or you guys
User avatar
heytheregirl17
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
 
Posts: 178
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:13 pm
Location: Owo (cst -6 +1 for DST)

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | (Day 2)

Postby TheDebil » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:45 am

TheWabbit wrote:I'm actually unsure on what to make of MoustachioMario's posts. Their old meta was really daft, but this is an entire tone shift. An improvement, as well.
I'd bother townreading them but their posts don't strike anything at all rn

he did take the break but im just not liking how passive he's been so far
tis the season Spoiler: Image
FM Record: 14 - 18 - 3
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | (Day 2)

Postby heytheregirl17 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:02 am

Yeah I don't remember ever playing with Mario but he hasn't pinged me a single time either way
Spoiler:
heytheregirl17 wrote:Y'all trust me when it comes to matters of protecting ourselves from aliens

I'm not sure whether that says more about me or you guys
User avatar
heytheregirl17
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
 
Posts: 178
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:13 pm
Location: Owo (cst -6 +1 for DST)

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | (Day 2)

Postby TheWabbit » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:07 am

TheDebil wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:I'm actually unsure on what to make of MoustachioMario's posts. Their old meta was really daft, but this is an entire tone shift. An improvement, as well.
I'd bother townreading them but their posts don't strike anything at all rn

he did take the break but im just not liking how passive he's been so far


exactly

he dropped the lamist but has dropped in content
Image

        




User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1272
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | (Day 2)

Postby EvilDeanius0 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:31 am

heytheregirl17 wrote:
EvilDeanius0 wrote:HTG, what makes you think you were responsible for that wagon?

Spoiler:
heytheregirl17 wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:1. tfiosforevah
2. TheWabbit
3. Phone01x
4. EvilDeanius0
5. TheDebil
6. Soulshade55r
7. Google
8. non271103
9. Jalandh
10. ElusiveBelle
11. hereisme
12. heytheregirl17
13. FreezingFire127
14. triangularbrick
15. xUltiix
16. ShortcutButton
17. Multiuniverse
18. Royee
19. LinearPoint
20. Leeten
21. MoustachioMario
22. PokemonKidRyan

Where I'm at atm. I even suprised myself seeing I tr more ppl than slight tr ppl

Ooh. Spicy. Tell me more on that pink 12 there
Phone0ix wrote:Htg is acting more passive than usual.

Actually that's pretty fair
Part of it has to do with the fact that my new phone for some reason won't use my data to connect to the internet so i can't access during work
The other half is that I lost every clue of what was going on about page 30

Phone0Ix wrote:Wait htg isnt a scumread I forgot some posts from them

W8 wat

heytheregirl17 wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:Htg I forgot some of your posts. I didn't ISO you when saying you were a scum lean

Oh holy shit I caught one
I'm legit going to case this

heytheregirl17 wrote:Oh

Oh fuck

I deleted my case

heytheregirl17 wrote:tl;nwta (too long, not writing that again) :

Phone claims to have read me scum for low thread presence, then reverses the read because apparently he didn't look at my actual content before making the read and was looking for reasons to scumread me or sideways pressure me.

trust me the real thing was significantly more compelling SHEEP ME
/vote phone

heytheregirl17 wrote:
leeten wrote:
heytheregirl17 wrote:tl;nwta (too long, not writing that again) :

Phone claims to have read me scum for low thread presence, then reverses the read because apparently he didn't look at my actual content before making the read and was looking for reasons to scumread me or sideways pressure me.

trust me the real thing was significantly more compelling SHEEP ME
/vote phone

Nah, I picked up on that to. I think town can be shitty and forgetful like that, but solid shrug.

They can, but Phone is generally a lot more attentive to his reads. He also usually has a readlist like that in his first couple of posts, and this game it was around post 30 that he finally got to it, so it could be that as scum, a scumteam or maybe even himself could be pressuring him to make one and he just kind of threw one together.

heytheregirl17 wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
heytheregirl17 wrote:
TheDebil wrote:still feeling good about a wabbit lynch but if other people are unhappy with it im fine with jumping off
but i disagree on jumping on phone/linear/triangle

"i'll unvote wabbit if you don't want to go through with the lynch
but i won't lynch any of the other top wagons that we've discussed
and here are these inferior alternatives that nobody really cares about lynching"

Do you see where I'm coming from
Royee is probably the best lynch of the four you offered, and that ain't saying much at all

If debil is scum, look for 1-2 more in phone-linear-triangle

no i do not get you
this is also hypocritical as shit, as you are currently shitting on all of the main wagons yourself while not really trying to provide any alternatives
show me the tinfoil and push harder
/vote htg

p-phone tho
i offered phone

heytheregirl17 wrote:
TheDebil wrote:htg answer this
do you think phone would derp so hard as to make reads without consulting his team
or would he derp as town on accident

would he make reads without consulting his team? Yes, for maximum authenticity he would make his own.
Would his team try to coach him to make reads to stay within meta? With this playerlist it is very possible.
Would he fuck up with pressure from scum mates to get reads out? Yes.

p-edit debil, quit plagiarizing my iso

heytheregirl17 wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
heytheregirl17 wrote:
TheDebil wrote:htg answer this
do you think phone would derp so hard as to make reads without consulting his team
or would he derp as town on accident

would he make reads without consulting his team? Yes, for maximum authenticity he would make his own.
Would his team try to coach him to make reads to stay within meta? With this playerlist it is very possible.
Would he fuck up with pressure from scum mates to get reads out? Yes.

p-edit debil, quit plagiarizing my iso

why would his teammates want reads from him?
why would he admit to not reading you?
why is it scummy in the first place?

1. Phone is known for early reads. Like EARLY reads. It took him 30 posts to get them out. He seems overly cautious before then, like he isn't ready to piss anyone off.
2. Could be a whiteknight, could be him trying to avoid the inevitable deathtunnel
3. He made a read on me. Without reading anything I had posted. He basically called me scum and then admitted that he had no reasons for doing so.

heytheregirl17 wrote:
TheDebil wrote:ok, fair enough. i checked back on some of his games and he does tend to provide reads early.
but why would he do this in succession
Phone0ix wrote:Htg is acting more passive than usual.

Phone0Ix wrote:Wait htg isnt a scumread I forgot some posts from them


he had a decent enough reason to SR you as you stated yourself:
you wrote:Actually that's pretty fair
Part of it has to do with the fact that my new phone for some reason won't use my data to connect to the internet so i can't access during work
The other half is that I lost every clue of what was going on about page 30

then why he would backtrack if he were a scum? wouldnt scum not want to retract a read that might be unfair? his reads are usually pretty subpar to be honest, so why he would go out of his way to say a thing like that when his reads are usually good enough as is and go based on gut? the motivation feels towny to me.

Keep in mind that he retracted the read immediately before I admitted a general scumread was fair. Like he wanted to get off before I showed up and immediately gladiated his ass. The fact that he had every reason to scumread me and then immediately reversed it for what seems like no reason at all, seems to indicate the read was artificial in the first place.

heytheregirl17 wrote:2 hours guys
I think wabbit and phone are tied and the tie would go to wabbit i think

*cough* WHY DO I THINK I'M RESPONSIBLE?

Cause I don't think anybody was paying attention to your case.
FM Record: 39 - 61
User avatar
EvilDeanius0
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:08 am

Re: SFM57 | Pokemon FM 4 | (Day 2)

Postby non271103 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:10 am

Wabbit, can you confirm that you got redirected only once?
Official Member of the League of Losers™
Spoiler: Image
User avatar
non271103
Survivor
Survivor
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:45 pm
Location: (GMT+7)

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: fwogcarf and 7 guests