Page 27 of 94

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:12 pm
by Hibari1998
FMLSheWas12 wrote:
Hibari1998 wrote:
0verki11 wrote:
Hibari1998 wrote:well, mrstoldi, your time is up.

/pass bomb to rightodude

thats not Mrstodi lmao I know them IRL.

are you multiaccounting?

Your sig. You're not even trying to hide it anymore.

i don't seek to hide villains

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:12 pm
by Phone0Ix
Eragon1329 wrote:Ew not using https

That's strange. Because I'm currently using https?

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:12 pm
by Kmenx
EvanManManMan wrote:
ryanyb wrote:It’s intentional he’s not doing a VC and that’s fine.

Can we get ISO’s tho

ISOs are for the weak

Why are you not using your mod color bad mod

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:13 pm
by ryanyb
Dash2 wrote:imagine not using the iso script
imagine not blocking hibari because he's an obvious troll

Imagine being on mobile

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:13 pm
by Alzar
alright morning fuckers

first things first this is going to be a really fucking nutty game so i'm not going to vote you if you say something dumb and assume shit about mechanics, but i WILL call you bad

catching up now

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:13 pm
by 0verki11
If anyone objects to me killing Hibari say it now. Doing in 5min

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:14 pm
by Kmenx
Dash2 wrote:imagine not using the iso script
imagine not blocking hibari because he's an obvious troll

Imagine using a mobile device or non chorme browsers

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:14 pm
by ryanyb
Fuck me alzar is playing?

Ugh.

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:14 pm
by Phone0Ix
0verki11 wrote:If anyone objects to me killing Hibari say it now. Doing in 5min

How many kills can you make?

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:14 pm
by ryanyb
Object

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:14 pm
by FMLSheWas12
Alzar wrote:alright morning fuckers

first things first this is going to be a really fucking nutty game so i'm not going to vote you if you say something dumb and assume shit about mechanics, but i WILL call you bad

catching up now

OH MY GOD IT'S ALZAR

WHO CALLED THIS

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:14 pm
by Hibari1998
Dash2 wrote:imagine not using the iso script
imagine not blocking hibari because he's an obvious troll

imagine whining about the game not going your way and doing nothing about it

you remind me of my good friend

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:15 pm
by 0verki11
Phone0Ix wrote:
0verki11 wrote:If anyone objects to me killing Hibari say it now. Doing in 5min

How many kills can you make?

rolefishing

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:15 pm
by Kmenx
Alzar is not even in the game what

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:15 pm
by 0verki11
ryanyb wrote:Object

Is there a reason why?

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:15 pm
by Hibari1998
0verki11 wrote:If anyone objects to me killing Hibari say it now. Doing in 5min

i'm not mrstoldi. if you kill me the villain gets away scot free while he laughs at you for killing your closest friend.

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:15 pm
by Alzar
/vote kmenx

this game is bastard enough without you making up mechanics

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:16 pm
by TarpleyHitt
0verki11 wrote:If anyone objects to me killing Hibari say it now. Doing in 5min

I am object. I think they are town.

Why are u ignoring me? :/

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:16 pm
by Hibari1998
TarpleyHitt wrote:
0verki11 wrote:If anyone objects to me killing Hibari say it now. Doing in 5min

I am object. I think they are town.

Why are u ignoring me? :/

who are you?

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:16 pm
by Phone0Ix
0verki11 wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
0verki11 wrote:If anyone objects to me killing Hibari say it now. Doing in 5min

How many kills can you make?

rolefishing

You were the one starting about killing Hibari. I mean if you can make one, don't. There'll be better targets. But if you can kill multiple, go ahead

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:17 pm
by 0verki11
Hibari1998 wrote:
0verki11 wrote:If anyone objects to me killing Hibari say it now. Doing in 5min

i'm not mrstoldi. if you kill me the villain gets away scot free while he laughs at you for killing your closest friend.

Oh I dont care ur just as bad as Mrstodi.
If you are Mrstodi its a bonus.

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:17 pm
by Kmenx
Alzar wrote:/vote kmenx

this game is bastard enough without you making up mechanics

*I will not vote you for talkimg about mechanics*
*Three seconds later*
*/vore Kmenx because he talked about the mechanics*
:thonk:

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:17 pm
by FMLSheWas12
Alzar wrote:/vote kmenx

this game is bastard enough without you making up mechanics

Alzar you're not on the list, do you have an alt in this game?

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:18 pm
by Kmenx
Kmenx wrote:
Alzar wrote:/vote kmenx

this game is bastard enough without you making up mechanics

*I will not vote you for talkimg about mechanics*
*Three seconds later*
*/vore Kmenx because he talked about the mechanics*
:thonk:

NOT VORE VOTE FUCK

Re: SFM52: Bastard Mess (Day one)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:18 pm
by 0verki11
TarpleyHitt wrote:
0verki11 wrote:If anyone objects to me killing Hibari say it now. Doing in 5min

I am object. I think they are town.
Why are u ignoring me? :/

I cant see it, and it stops the trolling throughout the game.
Also im not ignoring you.